What are some essential PC gadgets Cred Forums?

what are some essential PC gadgets Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXf8P8FLz9c
jackiechan.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamification
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_intelligence_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mech keyboard

colorimeter, also

LED fans

Monitor is useful for viewing things.

with a fan controller

>1999
>2014
>15 years later
>Still playing computer games
>now with added neckbeard.

I fail to understand why people would want to paint themselves in such a negative light. You've literally never improved in 15 years? You haven't grown out of 'gaymes'

Honestly. 90% of this generation need to get off the instant gratification train and read a fucking book.

I have an integrated one so I'll have to buy one when Dell's new 4K OLED is out.

Good peripherals obviously, everything else is secondary.
Chair, desk, monitor, keyboard etc.

You're not any better than gamers for reading game of thrones faggot.

Monitor arms.
Now fuck off back to Cred Forums cunt.

I know right?
Some people even read books after 15 years and still haven't grown out of it.
Books are for kids!

an AMD card

>Change
>"Improve"

i just lost it on taht post brb have to grab a new beer

>You're not any better than gamers for reading game of thrones faggot.
>gamer thinks the only alternative to playing games is to read shitty tween fantasy novel.
bahahahahahahahahahahahah oh wow. Nice one senpai.

>thinking that playing computer games over the age of 12 is normal
>comparing reading and learning with 'i pwnt this n00b in world of starcraft'

Yes. Enjoy your games, kid.

I refuse to believe that retards like you two exist in real life.
This has to be satire.

>oy you little kiddes, why don't ya grow up from yer video gaymes and start reading Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, and Ayn Rand like grownups like myself do

Why do you have to give up fun and competitiveness when you grow up?
Are you insecure about your hobbies?

How shitty is your life where you can't do both?

>he says while posting on a website aimed at manchildren

I want Cred Forums to leave.

I want reddit to leave.

>>/reddit/

>bahahahahahahahahahahahah oh wow. Nice one senpai.

Both are hobbies for autistic children such as yourself.

What a nice Saturday, weekend free from work, slept till early afternoon, had a quickie with my girl, nice long shower, coffee and breakfast, then sat down and played some Doom for a few hours, just got on this thread, whats going on?
Autists being autistic again?

>thinking that playing computer games over the age of 12 is normal
Drinking beer in front of a TV and screaming at a sports match like some child without composure isn't normal either by your logic, yet it's what most grown up men with families and jobs do

And here lies the catch. The only thing that makes one grownup is independent life, a job, and a family.
What hobbies such people have is irrelevant.

The only reason you would be defining maturity via hobbies, is because you operate on such a low standard that you lack those basics like a job, a family, and an independent life.

I'd suggest that you kill yourself.

There are other ways to drive Cred Forums kiddies away from Cred Forums than making a fool of yourself by acting like some Scientologist on a pedestal over their philosophy, and having the shortsighted mentality of a retard.

Or are you insinuating that
youtube.com/watch?v=OXf8P8FLz9c

Terry Crews is not normal?

>reading is a hobby exclusively for autistic children
Please elaborate.

Uh, are we discussing games here? Why Cred Forums? This thread isn't Cred Forums material.

>Terry Crews is not normal?
Ah Terry Crews, truly the epitome of the average man.

Living a truly normal lifestyle of a multimillionaire as we all do on a daily basis. Truly the most normal man ever.

kys my man.

Just a high school kid thinking he's hot shit because he feels more like an adult now.

He will probably grow out of the "X is for Y's so you shouldn't do it" mindset in a few years when he becomes an actual adult.

>it's okay when rich and powerful do it
you're probably doing nothing anyways, the soil could use some nutrients

In the context it is clearly stated that reading here refers to reading fantasy and similar literature, which makes you no better than your average gaymer.

>The only reason you would be defining maturity via hobbies, is because you operate on such a low standard that you lack those basics like a job, a family, and an independent life.

You heard it friends. If you think reading a book is more useful than playing video games, it means you're a NEET who's family is all dead.

wew.

>starts arguing what's normal by standards of mentality
>gets told
>starts shifting the topic from what's normal by standards of mentality to what's normal by standards of wealth
You see user, if Terry Crews is not normal in the head,
then i don't want your own definition of what's normal because i'd then live a depressing life.
And i don't want to be a depressed robot like you are.

A monitor, keyboard, mouse, audio device

>In the context it is clearly stated that reading here refers to reading fantasy and similar literature,

what? I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.
what 'context' could you have possibly imposed on his post that said anything about fantasy novels?

Fuck. I wish Cred Forums would leave.

What is an adult?
Is someone who is 18+ and has been living and supporting himself by himself for a decade not considered an adult? Wew lad, I bet your daddy still sends you money.

>"X is for Y's so you shouldn't do it"
Irony.

>if you think reading a book is more useful than playing video games
>despite the fact that there are such thing as useless books and useful games and vice versa
>then you are indeed a NEET who's family is all dead, because you can't have a job if you are that simple minded, and you are simple minded because you never had a family to teach you better
Pretty accurate fammam

This thread sure took off quickly.

And adult is someone who does what he enjoys without filtering everything through a "I wonder if this is alright to do in my current situation" like a damn teenage girl.

The 'context' here are the red numbers with two meme arrows in front of them which refers to a previous post made by another poster.

Also what's with your obsession with Cred Forums? It's pretty pathetic

So generally, do you think that reading a book is less useful than playing video games?

Yes or No.

Exactly, your point? I hope you do see the irony in here.

why you shift the topic tho?

I mean. I was establishing the situation of posts that lead to this kind of sad behavior.

Reading books, playing video gaymes, watching movies, is all equally useful depending on how much time you put into it, and what you are consuming.

You want to talk about what's normal?
More people watch movies and TV shows than read books.
By basic math and logic, watching movies and TV is more normal than reading books. Normality by commonness.

If you think watching movies and TV shows is less useful than reading books, then you are not arguing in favor of normality.

Let me rephrase that, I hope that he sees the irony in it that then.

An adult is anyone over the statutory age in their state.

A mature adult is someone who takes responsibility for personal growth and development and responsibility for others.

You cannot be a mature adult and play with pony dolls.

Generally speaking, 'Successful Video Games Men' are not mature adults, otherwise they'd be spending that time developing themselves instead of 'levelling up' against 12 year olds and other manchildren on the internet.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.
#sorrynotsorry

He already lost the fight.

>everyone who posts on Cred Forums reads fantasy novels

This is an interesting viewpoint. Perhaps you should kys?

>You cannot be a mature adult and play with pony dolls.
That's where you're wrong.

PCs

>implying video games don't develop oneself
Sure hope that the mature adult fixing old cars as an hobby is developing himself more that someone who plays video games.
...oh wait, they both are developing themselves and are enjoying what they are doing, well fuck

>You cannot be a mature adult and practice entertainment of whatever kind
So your definition of a mature adult is someone who has no emotion or needs?

But what's important is that your definition of a mature adult is someone who practices entertainment mediums that only you approve of.
That's quite an immature viewpoint sonny.

>15 years with the same shitty posture

enjoy your back pain

This.

My company actually abolished all training for job roles, technical skills etc.

Now all we do is play COD all day.

Pretty good, but apparently we're not doing well financially for some strange reason.

>A mature adult is someone who takes responsibility for personal growth and development and responsibility for others.
>supports himself
>supports his family
>supports his wife
>supports his children
>supports his hobbies
>takes responsibility for his actions

But oh no! His hobby is gayming, he can't be an adult, nope nope nope.

Holy shit I love the failed delusional trolls who actually think they are normal in the head.

>fucking up this badly
Learn to read autismo.

Oh wait, you don't read, you play gaymez!

What has an hobby to do with work?
Get a job kid.

No one is arguing in favor of normality, the median person is stupid so what's the point.

Sure sucks you're that close minded.

>What has an hobby to do with work?

A hobby such as reading would likely improve your ability to construct sentences senpai.

>a successful adult is not a mature adult
This is some next level remorse and compensating i'm seeing here.
What are you gonna be saying next? A successful man is misogynist while a man in poverty is a mature progressive man?

You heard it here guys.
Jackie Chan is a successful man, but he isn't a mature man because he goes around flying his arms and legs for martial arts choreography like kids do in a playground.

>Jackie Chan is a successful video games man

wat

>computer games are on par with martial arts

You're actually delusional.

>In the context it is clearly stated that reading here refers to reading fantasy and similar literature

>Honestly. 90% of this generation need to get off the instant gratification train and read a fucking book.

?

They aren't?

i never understood the need of children to have shitty brands on their stuff

No. They aren't.

Video games have a much longer and richer history, contributing to human endeavours across the globe for centuries.

Martial arts have done nothing on that level.

anything that optimizes your level of comfort for the sole aim of better thought, decision making and development as thoughtful human being.+

>You're not any better than gamers for reading game of thrones faggot.

I read literature, not GoT.

Actually, he kind of is:
jackiechan.wikia.com/wiki/Video_Games

You obviously know nothing about gamification.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamification

Gamification is the application of elements of game playing to apply to non-gaming contexts using game theory.

I can also make a point that the opposite, video game playing within the context of gaming improves visual-spatial intelligence, one of the forms of intelligences. It's the reason some people would be better at controlling drones that can accidentally kill masses of people in collateral damage in sensitive civilian locations if a person controlling them lack visual-spatial intelligence. Other applications are things like astronauts maneuvering spacecraft, etc. If I was an astronaut I wouldn't want the rest of my crew to have butterfingers who can't even 360 no scope. Or a surgeon, I'd rather a surgeon who is a pro at vidya.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spatial_intelligence_(psychology)

>martial arts contributing to human endeavors
Holy shit son. I didn't know martial arts built houses and sent us into space!
Are you saying Yuri Gagarin was a super sayan?

Does it take effort to be this retarded?

Are you a weeb? Cause if so, gaymoorz are gazillion times better and more normal than you wicked cunts.

It takes effort to provide examples and proof, but i don't see you making any.

No, it takes effort to think martial arts matter any more than gaymes, the effort of also having a katana on the wall, growing a neckbeard, and wearing a fedora.

ITT:
>Books are exclusively for autistic kids
>martial arts vs games
>feeling bad about your computer habits because some autist online claims that his way of using the computer is surperior

These days you usually need a mouse. Not only for gaymen it is also useful even if you run a tiled DE.

>No, it takes effort to think martial arts matter any more than gaymes

The irony here is that if you read a book instead of playing gaymes, then you'd realise that it's no effort at all to appreciate the role of martial arts in human history.

wew lad.

>i shall use my superior intellect crafted by my books, my enlightened martial arts, and muh kata-NA, to dismiss video gaymes as a mentally inferior medium of entertainment; for entertainment is supposed to be intellectual, to bring light to the darkness, to be uplifting and protect against the evils of religion, and to be according to my enlightened approval!
>AYHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>my creed makes me... MATURE

>No right arm in 1999
>No left arm in 2014
>Guy looks pretty much the same after 15 years
Kek

>He can't enjoy himself

>it took him 15 years to learn that he can adjust white balance
>and he went from too warm straight to too cold (or from too cold to too warm)

Games use computers.
Computers are technology.

Games are technology, please cry more.

Video game faggot here.
I've spent most of this thread defending gayming but really, keep gayming shit out of Cred Forums.
Stupid faggots who think they know technology because they do gayming, and justifying it via such simplistic logic, are the biggest cancer in technology.
It's the reason CPUs and GPUs don't see any tangible advancement and can afford to sell 1% performance increments to the community, because the community actually doesn't know shit and can be used like a rag in that way,
and it never learns anything because it thinks what it knows and what it reads on "tech journalism" sites is absolute without ever actually delving into the math and physics.
You faggots would rather eat the shit Nvidia and AMD throw at you by manufacturing GPU wars,
than ask yourselves why developers make gaymes that look almost the same as the ones made almost a decade ago, yet require 100 times the GPU power.
Over what? A few trivial fps increments which aren't even noticeable and don't in any way contribute to your gayming skills?
Fuck off.

All the people who understood the theory behind technology left to /sci/, while all the people who understood the engineering and practical application behind technology are on /diy/.
The fuck does that leave Cred Forums with? A few programmers because there's no /prog/ board yet, and a Cred Forums.2|Cred Forums.2 shitting board.
For fuck's sake.

he don't even have to try
he's always a big guy

Sorry that English isn't my first, nor second, or third language. Sentences are constructed differently in different languages.

ergo chair
nice desk
mech keyboard
trackball

all these make for a better pc uaage, since i'm on it for hours at a time.

First of all, I recommend that you buy a keyboard and a monitor. You can't do much without either of those assuming you aren't building a server. PC + keyboard + monitor already gets you really far. If you want to use graphical applications, a mouse is a good idea.

I just wanted to hear about some pc gadgets

standing/sitting desk

What is a functional but

Give this guy a drink !!!

I didn't believe this until i got one.
100000000000% this

>>Good bookshelf speakers or studio monitors, preferably front ported

Gigabyte prebuilt fag

you people argue over the dumbest shit

don't think i would fall for the standing desk.

just a regular desk is fine with me.

By no means is it essential. Get off my board.

Dragon dildos

Exactly this, moron.

>#sorrynotsorry
Back to tumblr with you mate

>been 12 years since I've been PC gaming
>have a job
>have a wife
>kid on a way
>play games every once in a while to not have to deal with the wife and/or friends when I want some alone time
>somehow this makes me a manchild

You must be a miserable sod.

Sage

enjoying any form of entertainment makes you a manchild

suffering from the neet lifestyle watching shitty anime with little girls in it make you a real man

nice quads

IPS panel

And then there's people like you *still* posting on nazi - themed anime image boards.

Posts pics of daughter, plz