His joke timesink OS can't even run the latest video games

>his joke timesink OS can't even run the latest video games

>playing video games
manchild detected

>video games are more important than freedom

why is this board so shit now

>manchild

he still spends all of his waking hours arguing about systemd and why his waifu is so great

>arguing about systemd
No. I like systemd and use it on all of my servers and desktops.

>waifu is great
Yes

>his
dumb sexist wintard who can't get a grasp that women also browse this board. typical

It always was.

>dumb animeposter

>complaining about Anime on an Anime website

yeah did jim profit worked?

> his joke timesink OS can't even run Pokemon Go

>implying it's users fault

>Implying any of the latest games are even worth playing
Enjoy your SJW indie shit, watered down casual shit, and generic call of duty clones. I stopped caring about most games that came out past 2007.

It's like people buying beats which is shit quality but people buy into it anyway because people are stupid and then eventually the commercial market shifts to focusing on stupid people because that's where the masses are and they come up with gimmicks like paid dlc, removal of headphone jack, proprietary software, and the dumb masses just buy into it out of stupidity and that's the entire gaming industry in a nutshell.

This

>over 14
>plays video games

Cred Forums has too long been infested with Windows gamer kiddies. It's time to purge them once and for all.

Any of the following regularly occurring threads on Cred Forums is either directly or indirectly about Windows gaming:

* Intel vs. AMD threads
* GPU threads
* Various types of rig/battlestation/guts/Speccy threads ("What parts should I buy, /g?" "Is this part good, Cred Forums?" "Check out my specs, Cred Forums.")
* All Windows discussion and support threads (obviously)

These threads only serve to discuss products for playing video games. They have nothing to do with programming, networking, security, privacy, freedom, design, usability, or anything else Cred Forums related.

These threads and the people who post within them belong in either or as they are the appropriate boards in which to discuss their hobby, along with "console war" and "PC vs. console" threads. This should be Rule #4 for Cred Forums and it should be aggressively enforced until the children finally get it and move on.

This is the thread to petition Hiroshimoot to cure the Cred Forums cancer in Cred Forums. If you really care about technology and not just vapid consumerism, help by adding your voice to this discussion.

We can do it, Cred Forums.

----

Winkcucks don't care about technology in general.

All they care about is the product, not the method. Product is and the method is .

Products are GPU shitstorms, speccy threads, guts threads, casing threads etc.

A typical winbabby's perception of judging a GPU is "Gaming benchmarks".

None of the gamer wincuckolds are interested in the method or process of making games. Game is not technology, programming games is.

Buying GPU is not technology and neither is discussing which build will play the latest manchild games.

Wincuckolds do not care about privacy and cryptology. They are more invested in games.

If all they care about is the ability to play games they should move to

Objectively Gaming > Anime
Gaming is a medium, Anime is a bad genre of cartoons

Agreed and saved.

Sonic '06 was so great you stopped caring?

I know you're joking, but 2007 is when all this shit started. Facebook was opened to the general public, the big bang theory came out, games started to shift to caring more about DLC, etc.

>japanese culture website divided into containment boards for said japanese culture.
>Cred Forums spills all over the place but complain when other boards make threads on their board.
I'm going to make tech threads on Cred Forums now