Why are you not using windows 10 user?

why are you not using windows 10 user?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am and i dont like it

But I am.

kill yourself

why? im new to this board, please explain. i like anime and rpg games btw.

Because I'm not a gaymur manchild

It's non-free software.
Disgusting.

Because fuck microshaft and their wank OS

>it's an OP pretends to be a retard to fit in and troll for responses episode

No, you're a regular manchild

There'll definitely a laugh track on this one

Because it's a clusterfuck of an OS and my laptops dont like it at all
It's so broken

>animu hasn't upgraded to 1607

>one of the gimp seats is open (basically padded toilet seats where the regular cinema seat should be, you're supposed to put a bucket the cinema gives you under it so literal retards can piss and shit while watching films, one is on each side all the way back in the nosebleed seats so they don't bother people)
>load up on snacks with my EBT card; popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, burgers, sodas, mini pizzas, Milk Duds, the works
>claim my comfy gimp seat
>"in with the new, out with the old" non-stop for the entire duration of the film, have half a mind to think I'm pissing and shitting beverages and food I ate earlier in the film
>film's over, get up to leave
>I forgot to get a bucket
>big mucousy turds running down an aisle turned into a slip-'n'-slide of piss and spilled soda (and a tiny little bit of blood, I don't get enough fiber)
>big box of plain nachos I didn't eat (because the meat and cheese was on the nachos on the top) falls out of my lap and spills all over the place
>try to catch it and accidentally knock the rest of my soda over
I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that up, they probably closed that theater for the rest of the day and lost thousands of dollars on canceled screenings.

I use it since I play gayms and am not an edgy hax0r that doesn't have the time or money to just shill out 100 bucks or even torrent the damned software, and they complain about "muh privacy" when you can turn off peer to peer transfer on install, and what's to be afraid is the fbi going to find all of your loli hentai?

Go fuck yourself

Because “if you look into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you.” Literally speaking, I don’t want to be a lab rat of marketdroids.

thats very clearly bait

the botnet, having no freedom over my computing, lower speeds, needing to click to install software, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

the overall windows experience is just shit.
>viruses

>it's so broken! xD
meanwhile win10 works fine for every non retard without a toaster

If you don't care about freedom and privacy, that is.

Windows 10 is officially malware.

how's that UNIX beard treating you?

Anime source?

oh come on man, you guys are full of shit. I believed you for a while ill give you that but you guys cant even prove what data they're retrieving off of your pc. You're going to look stupid when people realise they were collecting harmless data... Otherwise plenty of people would have been arrested for having shit on their pc they shouldn't have had...

>win10
>works fine hehexd

Choose woman

Love live sunshine
Don't bother with it, it's just pure wanking to the original characters

I don't want them to watch me crossdress and fap to tg
Your post is hard bait, 7/10

>needing to click to install software
How lazy can one manchild be?

It's just impractical, having a terminal I can just type in the program I want to have is just way quicker and easier.

windows :
>open browser
>click on search bar
>search for program website
>click on program website
>search for appropriate download mirror
>click on mirror
>save file
>open file
>welcome to installer
>click next 5 times
>click finish
>some programs even need a restart
>done

GNU/Linux :
>open terminal
>type in program name in my own created alias
>wait 5 seconds
>done

I've been using gentoo as my main OS for a decade now, I wouldn't even know where to start with Windows 10

Because i changed motherboard and cpu and now it wont activate when using my microsoft account.

Unfortunately I am.

Unix is a different beast

>GNU/Linux
GNU IS A LICENSE YOU DUMB RETARDS

Because it's the worst operating system to have ever existed. I'd use ME as a daily driver before I used that pile of shit.

GNU is an OS which created it's own license you retard. People use that license because it makes sense.

You're thinking of GNU coreutils, a collection of programs commonly bundled with Linux and other programs to form an operating system.

No, GNU is an entire os.
editors, shells, compiler. That's all GNU.

No, it's just a bunch of fucking programs. Quit deluding yourself, you fucking freetard.

So, this is the power of freetard "community"

Compatibility

Updates can reset your "leave me alone" settings to "just fuck my shift up and track everything I do to enhance my anal rape experience.

Also flat ui designs are ugly and I am not paying Microsoft for the ability to play a dvd movie.

>editors, shells, compiler
None of those is an OS. None of those is even needed for an OS.

>Typing verbose arcane commands and having to look up the exact package name is somehow faster than clicking

Truly, freefags cannot actually believe this

I like running my computer without malware.
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.en.html

Why would I?

Can't have an OS without a compiler :^)

But i am. It's alright

Yes you can.

>ignoring you can press tab in pacman or search it with yaourt, or go through the packages on archlinux.org. or use a GUI

Well, Windows 10 doesn't come with one.
Should you call it GNU/Windows 10 if you've downloaded MinGW?

Currently running Manjaro on my netbook and loving it. So glad I didn't do the autist Arch install. Just werks. Might install Manjaro on my good laptop to dual boot with my Windows 10, though.

bechause i don't like to be intrerupted from playing games or working on PC by the fucking automatic updates that use system resources in the background. until 2020 i will use 7, maybe until then those retarded pajeets that are coding at microsoft will put back the never check for updates option on it.

i don't concern about privacy so much (if you wanna hide your private guro furry hentai collection from the the botnet just use anything else than windows or apple OS) but useless resource usage that slow the system down pisses me off. .

FREETARDS RESPOND TO THIS IMMEDIATELY

Literally using it right now

>verbose arcane commands
sudo pacman -S

I fell for the Windows 10 is bad meme.

Just put some tape on the cam and mic

8.1 just works.

arch as main system now. spent so much money on gaymer components and i realized i don't even game. now am ridiculously overpowered arch linux user.

install gentoo

shit-tier bait, user

i will get around to it.

I do because lesbian girls don't use hetshit trash like Linux.