/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

News:
‣ user posts a bunch of Gearbest coupons ‣ user posts speeds of Netac SSD ‣ user gets chinese Tamagochi ‣ user finds Xiaomi Mi Box at local retailer ‣ user posts images of gaming phone ‣ user posts overview of his new Chuwi Vi10 plus ‣ user got mousepad ‣ user gets reversable microUSB cable ‣ And a clothes folder ‣ And a panda hoodie ‣ user posts battery graph of his Mi5 Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

head-fi.org/products/xduoo-x3-dsd-24bit-192khz-cs4398-chip-lossless-music-player
banggood.com/Wholesale-FPV-System--c-2734.html
gearbest.com/fpv-system-c_11364/
youtube.com/watch?v=KZaE1qEnIWs
aliexpress.com/item/STN-LCD-Adjustable-Power-Step-down-Module-DC-DC-Stepdown-Charge-DIY-Kit-LED-Driver-for/32703845433.html
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21&lkid=10114481
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=2gABa2Q1bAI
gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_401605.html?wid=21
youtube.com/watch?v=n30y9h0LMJE
youtube.com/watch?v=JMjHN-Z9CoE
youtube.com/watch?v=nwO4ncWLZnk
gearbest.com/heat-gun/pp_372093.html?wid=21&lkid=10114505
banggood.com/KZ-HDSE-Bluetooth-CSR4_1-Dual-Stereo-Sports-Headset-APTX-Music-Headphone-For-iPhone-Sumsang-p-1082331.html
aliexpress.com/item/2015-Brand-NEW-Hot-858D-220V-air-gun-soldering-station-iron-tool-solder-welding-60W-ESD/32408394179.html
banggood.com/Eachine-Racer-250-FPV-Drone-Built-in-5_8G-Transmitter-OSD-With-HD-Camera-BNF-Version-p-995366.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Eyeshade-Travel-Sleep-Eye-Mask-3D-Memory-Foam-Padded-Shade-Cover-Sleeping-Blindfold-Original/32581131245.html
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html?wid=21
aliexpress.com/store/group/Moeyu Lens Cloth/1903005_504104788.html
aliexpress.com/item/that4thpicthough/32709724871.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Doll-Plush-Toy-Funny-Pelucia-Toys-Sad-Frog-Green-for-Girlfriend-Gift-22-21CM/32698952606.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Sad-frog-3D-Eye-Mask-Cover-Sleeping-Funny-Rest-Sleep-Anime-Cosplay-Costumes-Accessories-Gift/32719782463.html
aliexpress.com/item/T-Shirts/32720262518.html
aliexpress.com/item/9-PCS-Sakura-Pigma-Micron-Neelde-Soft-Brush-Drawing-Pen-005-01-02-03-04-05/32476100105.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-24pcs-set-A-of-finecolour-sketch-fineliner-pens-water-based-ink-24-mixed-colors/32517570380.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-24-fineliners-pens-24-color-pastel-set-best-quality-colorful-marker-pens-arts-painting/32516025684.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shopping-Uni-M5-450-Kuru-Toga-High-Grade-Auto-Lead-Rotation-Mechanical-Pencil-0-5/32632810102.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pilot-Hi-Tec-C-0-3mm-ultra-fine-Roller-pen-10-Colors-for-choose/32381106232.html
aliexpress.com/item/12-24-36-P-Colors-self-selection-set-Comby-802-Marker-Pen-commonly-used-Sketch-marker/32424642789.html
aliexpress.com/item/AS-Good-As-Copic-Markers-For-Manga-And-Impression-Drawing-Marker-For-Art-Lovers-Designers-And/32712602680.html
aliexpress.com/item/Makes-You-Happy-Powder-No-Sadness-Totally-Safe/32723067488.html
aliexpress.com/item/ONLY-Tattoo-Supply-Ultra-Thin-Tracing-Table-Pad-A4-LED-Stencil-Board-Box-New/1904191057.html
aliexpress.com/item/Kirby-Kill-Yourself-Mens-Womens-Top-Quality-Cartoon-Personalized-T-Shirt-Custom-T-Shirt/32698464929.html
aliexpress.com/item/Definitely-Not-Ground-Up-Chinamen-Found-Guilty-Of-Radical-Dissidence-All-Hail-Chairman-Xi/32723067488.html
gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_411109.html
gearbest.com/cycling-gear/pp_196995.html
aliexpress.com/item/HUION-A3-LIGHT-PAD/32573773379.html
ru.aliexpress.com/price/memery-card_price.html
ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-leather-cover-notebook-7062.html
aliexpress.com/item/this-might-get-you-on-a-list-or-two/32588068494.html
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion
fasttech.com/products/1618/10002463/1277402-convoy-s3-diy-edc-led-flashlight-host
fasttech.com/products/1609/10003889/1574601-cree-xm-l2-u2-4c-1100lm-4300-4500k-led-emitter-on
fasttech.com/products/1612/10001686/1122401-4-amc7135-2-group-3-5-modes-led-flashlight-driver
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for benis

yes, you will

Package

Second for benis

tfw no money for chinkshit

It's mini camera I hope to somehow mount to my quadcopter.

8 hour dream????????

Quality is worse than I expected sadly.
Video still is better than a photo even though the resolution is lower. Strange

Does it have threading at the bottom? Then you can even mount it on a gimbal.

If not, duct tape is glorious technology.

Also got a big package

Ducttape will be the solution I think.

I like that quality, it's like a 90s VHS tape.

Anyone have a code for this:
head-fi.org/products/xduoo-x3-dsd-24bit-192khz-cs4398-chip-lossless-music-player

Or should I go for the less meme x2?

you shouldve got a mobious action cam or something

>Quality is worse than I expected sadly.
100% what I'd expect from a shitty old webcam sensor and tiny lens. You'll have to spend a little more to get decent or even good video.

> Video still is better than a photo even though the resolution is lower. Strange
Probably muh extra sensor resolution interpolation and compression bullshit. Again, kinda expected.

Did they chink you with claiming 2MP?
Or did you downscale it so much?

How much was it?

Very comfy keyboard palm rest
Some grippy underside and very comfy cushion. Better than I expected.

It's only just 1 or 2 cm wider than my motospeed 104 so that's nice

>sub 10 hours

Chink'd I guess.
The photo is 720p. Video 480

€5.
Bit too much but oh well

....totally a dragon dildo.

appreciate the mi5 goddamnit

Unless the seller had the real resolution somewhere in his description, open a dispute.

Ya. Well, there are better chink cameras if you want to upgrade the video off this will unfortunately suck a lot - it will neither have quality nor frame rates.

Though you might eventually want cheap FPV, in that case try:
banggood.com/Wholesale-FPV-System--c-2734.html
or
gearbest.com/fpv-system-c_11364/

Thanks
Will look into it

What I have now will be fun enough while I wait for something better

Not that getting crystal clear 2MP is easy. On very small cameras you're more likely to get messy 12MP that looks okay when you edit it down to 2MP.

>diversity goggles

Sure. Note, the cool thing about various of these FPV systems is that you can incrementally build them up until even kilometers worth of range... on a pretty small budget.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZaE1qEnIWs

Pretty funny translation.

> diversity goggles

That's neat, I kinda always dismissed quads because of the poor range. Guy at work would probably sell me a phantom 3 for cheap if I wanted it.

I question the sanity of the gaming phone user from the last thread. Could buy phone and psp for less without even ordering from china

Unfortunately you get what you pay for with cameras; there are limited opportunities for cost-cutting.

do you just leave the screen on and do nothing on the phone? all reviews say it gets around 4 hours SoT at best

Maybe he wanted to alert everyone within view that he's a huge faggot with a gaming phone. Can't do that with a PSP and regular phone.

Gaymurs aren't the smartest people at the best of times, especially Nintendo cucks. At least when he comes back from pretending to leave the thread he'll see we're still amazed at his shitty purchase.

bois it is done. suck on that samshit and applel

btfo

no. clover, news portals, messenger. i usually get ~6 hours of sot when on wifi, ~4 when on 3g and ~3.5 when on 4g/wifi mix. today i didnt play a whole lot of games and kept the screen brightness on 1/4th of the slider.

>3.5 hours SoT
fucking disgusting

whats arrived today lads?

4g drains the battery my man ://

mail doesn't arrive on saturdays here :(((

forgot picture

unlucky m8

baoer rollerball

has a nice weight, feels pretty good in the hand desu

I got chinked

$20 and they are all plastic

Does anyone know of any good mp3 players i can get from the orient? SD expansion is a must. Supporting flac and shit is a plus

Nigga it's from 2008, change the date and it will look better. I mean come on, it's 2016.

nico glasses cleaning clothes

literally check the wiki you subhuman trash

If he makes you a very good price...?

You could also get an UPair One or wait until the arguably nicer Xiaomeme Quadcopter with its very nicely stabilized camera is closer to its price of 2499 or 2999 CNY on the export market or such.

Or get one on a frame that you can easily mod like that guy flew. If you don't want to build one from scratch, just use one of the desired flight controllers (say, "Naze32" for some crazy agile / fast FPV racers) as search term on Ali or Banggood etc. - you'll find prebuilts.

any recommendations for a DC power supply?

Not really in a rush if I want to get one at all, I'd be more interested in underwater filming but there's no chink drones for that - yet

input range?
output range?
power?

Oooooh baby

last one, a case to put my DAP in and some earbuds

"Life is like a box of earphone. You never know what you're going to get until.... open"

I FEEL RIGHT

110V (US), 5-10A maybe?

Not sure about output range, I'm generally just work on hobby digital electronics. Just want something cheap that won't turn into a house fire

5-10A for hobby digital electronics?

is paying 100 for an XDUOOx3 worth it over 50 for an x2
I do love me some rockbox

here are the headphones

they're 400 ohms

eh, a 1m LED strip can pull over 1A.

Shit can add up depending on what you're prototyping

oh god nevermind the storage max on the x2 is trash x3 it is

sup brother, whats you method for buying the 1cent items?
i personally use mail.ee domain and thats about it

Anyone who knows of any nice-looking good sunglasses?

Ya, no decent diving drones. Just sports cameras like the SJCams and Yicam 4k that you could take on a dive.

This, OP. Government regulation has it so that you can't mark 2016 quality video with 2008 to prevent forgeries and such and confusion for future archiving projects. Just set the date to 2016 and it should scale the quality up again.

Buy some off Aliexpress, you know best which are nice-looking to you and whether you need a metal frame or whatever.

is there any money to be made buying from these chinks and reselling on ebay?

I was really mostly talking about quality.

forgot pic again

gearbest still has a coupon to take the x3 down to ~$70

havn't got an x3 myself but i'd get it over the x2, for the extra $20 you get a better amp + extra sd slot + rockbox

for led strip you'll probably want a fixed voltage switched power supply

there are cheap adjustable dc-dc modules like aliexpress.com/item/STN-LCD-Adjustable-Power-Step-down-Module-DC-DC-Stepdown-Charge-DIY-Kit-LED-Driver-for/32703845433.html
but you still need some power supply to connect it to mains and I wouldn't trust it with high current over long times

What's a good chromecast clone?

Also, any good metal mechanical pencils?

Gearbeast doesnt seem to have x3s right now or I am retarded. this is my first time buying chink shit

> Also, any good metal mechanical pencils?
Rotring clones as well as extremely inexpensive thin / simple models (pic related) are sold on Ali.

I also got Staedtler 925 25 and stuff off Aliexpress.

Xduoo X3 for $73.89
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21&lkid=10114481

COUPON CODE:
XDUX3RU

Received my Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3" a few days ago

AMA

pissphone is that you?

>24-bit meme

nope

OH shit thanks man this is dope. lets hope my first chink purchase goes well

Post pics, does it run hot?
How much did you pay?
Shipping?
Where do you live?

Does it run smoothly? Does it run linuks :D

here u go senpai, coupon is XDUX3RU

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21

i got a redcircle one which is pretty solidly build

Will it gentoo?
Pls put behind a *nix box and find ze backdoors

what?

why?

>supports up to 24 bit / 192KHz master level high definition sampling rat

Stop teasing you cocksniffing fucknugget and just tell us what it's like

Pics are a no go right now, in bed in darkness
$1,300 AUD
$30, 3 business day delivery
Bought from Gearbest
Australia

Run incredibly smoothly. It has an NVME m.2 SSD & DD4M
Does run Linux. However I only got to install Ubuntu briefly to test between my transition between Windows 10 Chinese to English version.
Had genertic drivers and seemed to all work perfect to me whilst on Ubuntu.

People may have questions and I'm happy to answer. It's an incredibly premium laptop at an extremely affordable price and I almost feel inclined to make people more aware of it. I don't know how everyone hasn't jumped onto one yet.

>he doesn't listen to mongolian puppet show OSTs in 24/192

So for ~€200 I could get this quad and cam
youtube.com/watch?v=2gABa2Q1bAI

Looks good enough or would you guys recommend something other? Anyone got this quad?

>$1,300 AUD
why not just go for a Macbook at that point?

Do you know how much macbooks are in aus? Especially for the 256gb model.
$1,800+
And besides, I wanted the smaller bezels and HDMI port. Anything that needs an adaptor for a display is in the bin for me.

how much does a xps 13 cost in AUD? Cuz in american pricing the Xiaomi 13 has similar pricepoint to dell xps 13; and the performance is similar.

>$1,300 AUD
>extremely affordable

Why are laptopfags so utterly insane, that's not affordable, that's the budget of a God tier desktop blown on a shiny piece of plastic. Unless you're getting maximum studentbux that's not a throwaway purchase. I really doubt the Xiaomi Air runs any better than a decent modernish Thinkpad or a 2013 Macbook which is 1/4 of the price.

gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_401605.html?wid=21

get this

>$200
>looks like you slapped it together with LEGO

yeah, nah

youtube.com/watch?v=n30y9h0LMJE

>solid replaceable parts
that's not a bad thing

$1784.00
Pretty pricey and for what? A shittier trackpad? Inegrated graphics? Ha.
Whilst the bezels on the XPS make me rock hard, the Xiaomi ones are really good too.

Extremely affordable for a top of the line premium laptop. This competes with many $1800+ laptops. Which $1300 is significantly cheaper. $500 is a big difference no?

Well I already got the action cam in the mail, can you mount that on the JJPRO also?

Do you not have import fees in Australia?

We definitely do, and honest to god I expected a charge but it cost nothing. The postage was even extremely affordable for the delivery time frame. I was sceptical about such a big purchase from gearbest but they delivered. The desk headset anchor thing I just bought (ebay) cost to import but the laptop didn't..
None the less I was more than willing to pay an import fee. Still works out so much cheaper than other laptops.

Guys I just can't get over how amazing this thing is to type on and the trackpack is just as higher quality. Using this thing is a dream.

I will mention it does get hot only when the dedicated graphics are on for a duration of 10+ minutes. The hot area is just above the battery towards the back of the keyboard. You don't particularly notice it unless you're using the function keys for whatever reason.

yep
while it does not have a seat or a phisical mount, the whole top deck can be used to strap on a camera

I'm opposed to spending any significant money on a laptop, especially one likely with no real warranty out of China. I go through a business laptop every few years and buy them at disposable prices. Laptops are supplementary computers for a real desktop. Over a grand for a computer you can barely repair or upgrade. I mean God speed and all, I hope you like it, it just seems like an insane purchase to me.

You're insane

That's pretty cool tbhfam.

Are there any that last longer than 8-15min? Doesn't seem a lot for 2h charge time.

>he spent 1k USD on a chink product
nigga u srs

Eachine Falcon 250 is a much better machine for not much more than the Racer

I understand your perspective and thanks, it's working out so far and I have no doubt it will continue to.
The only concern is the warranty, but after seeing the quality of this machine I find little reason to doubt it's reliability.

I don't see the problem?
Everything is made in China.

The Phantoms and other dedicated slow-as-fuck AP platforms can eke out 30m or so. You can always buy more than one battery though. I can't think of too many situations in which you absolutely need to keep it in the air for more than 15m at a time.

The problem is fighting chinks over 'warranty' and having to send the fucking thing halfway around the globe, leaving you without your machine for potentially months.

Please leave this board, you clearly do not belong here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMjHN-Z9CoE
stew hates on the falcon tho why bother

gas powered quads when

Isn't the point of these things to explore shit? 15min just seems quick is all but I guess a few battery packs can change that.

youtube.com/watch?v=nwO4ncWLZnk

plsno I don't want retards flying gaspowered shit

my xiaomi 20L backpack and rock tempered glass screen protectors have shipped

will review when they come

no the point is to race people in underground back alley drone races

Any worthwhile bluetooth Earbuds around?

Honestly, you guys are missing hell of a product. The windows best windows laptop of all time. Hands down. Anyone who has the guts to buy one deserves one. Call me crazy but this has already paid off. Risk vs reward fellas. For chink shit general you guys aren't even slightly with it.

No

Apple AirPods

More Russian deals incoming!

Soldering rework station with hot gun for $40

gearbest.com/heat-gun/pp_372093.html?wid=21&lkid=10114505

coupon code: GUN

I'm still waiting on these:
banggood.com/KZ-HDSE-Bluetooth-CSR4_1-Dual-Stereo-Sports-Headset-APTX-Music-Headphone-For-iPhone-Sumsang-p-1082331.html

Yeah I've been there senpai. It's all fun and games when the chink lottery works out for ya.

the point is you don't have to carry around two devices.

post a picture of it browsing csg or fuck off

cheaper here (depending on your country): aliexpress.com/item/2015-Brand-NEW-Hot-858D-220V-air-gun-soldering-station-iron-tool-solder-welding-60W-ESD/32408394179.html

thats double the price user, unless Im missing something
banggood.com/Eachine-Racer-250-FPV-Drone-Built-in-5_8G-Transmitter-OSD-With-HD-Camera-BNF-Version-p-995366.html

Gee, I am sure missing out on wasting 1.3k$ on a laptop, when my 200$ one does the same things just as well

I wonder who's behind these posts

>200 dollars
>Asus x205ta comes to mind

JUST

yeah i was quoting the guy who mentioned a falcon, not the old plastic arms eachine

>implying he doesn't work gearbest

xiaomi doesn't care about white piggu

fucking off for now, i'll be back tomorrow for a proper write up
/csg/ is like the broke mans go to for Cred Forums

I just try to do it justice. It's a worthy product.

It's a Dell Precision M4400 actually, paid like 130EUR for it, works great desu

>buying a used computer
I like my gf to be a virgin

what kind of refills does it take?

Received my $4 ergonomic face mask, ready for those long-asses flights coming soon.

you wont leave your basement tho y u lion

Dont do the snackbar user, it's not worth it.

Please shave and get a haircut

What's the Linux distro of your choice?

>he has a literal neck beard
ahahahahahahaahhahaha

>buying business laptops new

You know there's whole companies who refurbish these laptops vigorously until they're like new right? If one was placed in a box you wouldn't be able to tell it was ever used. None of my business laptops have any damage or use at all, Grade A so like new. You're missing out.

did they clean off the cum stains well?

Too bad I already tickets booked for NZ, with a stop in HK.

W10.
muh eroge

don't listen to them user

you're a sexy beast and I would have your babies if I were a woman

that's just a regular beard fucko

i received the fur hat that i ordered. its alot comfier than i thought.

Business laptops usually stay on the premises until they get released back into resale circulation, they aren't your consumer $400-600 piece of shit that you cum all over every single night. People *gasp* use them to do real work.

I jerked off at work before

Lose weight. It's unhealthy

link to pencil

I carry my laptop home over the weekends or when I'm in another country because of my work.
Trust me, my laptop has seen a lot of shit.

cyka blyatt :D

Anyone ever use one of these GPS trackers or similar? I've been playing with making my drones autonomous and I'll be a lot happier letting them fly out of sight if I can accurately locate them.

How poor are u
U can literally get stuff for 1 cent

Russian landwhales aren't welcome here, please leave

>goes to starbucks
>gets on laptop
>set on lap
>works on laptop for a few hours
>smell something strong
>laptop starts to make a creaking noise
>gets super hot
>smoke rises
>laptop is the shape of a ball now
>battery acid leaks and explodes on everyone

yeah no thanks I'm not taking any chances.

my paypal is all dried up, not like i can put my spare change in my cd drive and send it to lo wang like that

my wife's son needed my credit card

>ergonomic face mask
link pls, mr hotz?

What drone is that?
How much was it

>wife's son
C U C K

any chink Make Anime Great Again caps?

>not a cap that just reads "they'll pay for it, too"

aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-Eyeshade-Travel-Sleep-Eye-Mask-3D-Memory-Foam-Padded-Shade-Cover-Sleeping-Blindfold-Original/32581131245.html

I want this, but I would find it difficult if somebody saw me using, I do want it...

don't lie you sissy slut
you would love it if someone saw you wearing that, bent you over and fucked the shit out of you

Pic related arrived a while ago but I've been moving so I haven't had time to post it.

From the left: Loch Ness Monster Ladle,
Egg White Separator (0.20$),
Lockpick Kit (4$),
USB SMD connectors,
USB micro SD reader (was 9 cents with coupon and fucking works),
tweezers for soldering and shit
and last a set of dental tools (only wanted the mirror at first but all three were a couple of bucks or two more)

Link blease

Wtf is a loch ness monster lady?
What is its purpose

Would you fuck my hairy ass?

You have it in soups and stews.
gearbest.com/kitchen-dining/pp_247300.html?wid=21

aww that is qt i'm gonna order one for my mom
Thx

About to order a red circle 5mm silver

Am I a meme?

Use a typical drone GPS module that also can control your flight and doesn't weigh such a huge load?

Also solder a buzzer to your drone, kinda useful even with a GPS.

If it's for writing, don't, get 7mm.

XK X250 quadcopter with a Mate808 keychain camera. Total cost is about £55.

It doesn't produce broadcast-quality footage but it's a lot better than the toy quad/camera combos at that price range even if my weebms and general spastic flying don't do a good job of conveying that.

where can i order some chink food ? there is none on ali

Nah it's for drafting / sketching non-art things

See also and

If only it was available in metal.

aliexpress.com/store/group/Moeyu Lens Cloth/1903005_504104788.html

Ok cool sounds like a pretty good deal.

I would want a drone with display on the controller so i can see what is happening but i guess those are crazy expensive

>dat store
Thank u based user

no problem senpai

they sell half size dakis too, might get one

Since when did Gearbest decide to start charging customers for shipping? Had to pay 0.25$ for unregistrered air shipping just now. Shipping has always been free on my earlier orders.

once they realized that stupid sheep will willingly pay more

There is a version of the X250 which sells for around £50 which comes with an FPV monitor and appropriate camera. However, the range for FPV is shit (about 30m compared to the control range of 100m) and the camera itself is awful.

aiui FPV and picture quality don't go well together unless you start doing shit like hooking up a GoPro or similar to a VTX and there you're looking at spending upwards of £100 for a quad capable of lifting that much weight.

If you just want to prick around doing FPV and don't care about recording passable video then you can pick up an AIO VTX/camera combo for £20 or so which is light enough to go on pretty much any quad bar the nano ones, and some mediocre goggles for £50

Posting this from a shark enhanced redmeme, listening to tunes through hybrid's. Chinkshit is the future.

Does shit get done on aliexpress over the weekend? How long does it usually take for stuff to leave warehouses and whatnot?

I feel like buying a Fischer Audio set of cans just to counter you with ruskishit. (Guess the phone)

> Mate808 keychain camera
Is that like a rebranded 808 #16?

Anyone got this?

aliexpress.com/item/that4thpicthough/32709724871.html

what other /csg/ art shit is good and cheap on ali? i tried starting a thread on /ic/ but no replies

>calling that a neckbeard

lol guys i can literally do memes ahahahaha

holy shit, ordering this

any more pepe gear?

you disgusting white supremacist

Anyone used their shark with a Raspberry Pi?
I'm thinking of buying a couple of extra sharks, but I'm a bit worried about the random dismounts that the shark in my phone does.

aliexpress.com/item/New-Doll-Plush-Toy-Funny-Pelucia-Toys-Sad-Frog-Green-for-Girlfriend-Gift-22-21CM/32698952606.html
aliexpress.com/item/HOT-Sad-frog-3D-Eye-Mask-Cover-Sleeping-Funny-Rest-Sleep-Anime-Cosplay-Costumes-Accessories-Gift/32719782463.html

>I just try to do it justice. It's a worthy product.
You have barely used it yet, you can't claim it's any good
Come back in at least 6-12 months unless it blows up and kills you or something

idk what in-ears to buy

True, but who can withstand a Cree Q5 for 1.89$? Sure 0.25$ isn't that much but I was just surprised since shipping has always been free. But this change must have been made quite recent?

did you get a hand fedora as well?

aliexpress.com/item/T-Shirts/32720262518.html

aliexpress.com/item/9-PCS-Sakura-Pigma-Micron-Neelde-Soft-Brush-Drawing-Pen-005-01-02-03-04-05/32476100105.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-24pcs-set-A-of-finecolour-sketch-fineliner-pens-water-based-ink-24-mixed-colors/32517570380.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-sale-24-fineliners-pens-24-color-pastel-set-best-quality-colorful-marker-pens-arts-painting/32516025684.html

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shopping-Uni-M5-450-Kuru-Toga-High-Grade-Auto-Lead-Rotation-Mechanical-Pencil-0-5/32632810102.html

aliexpress.com/item/Pilot-Hi-Tec-C-0-3mm-ultra-fine-Roller-pen-10-Colors-for-choose/32381106232.html

aliexpress.com/item/12-24-36-P-Colors-self-selection-set-Comby-802-Marker-Pen-commonly-used-Sketch-marker/32424642789.html

aliexpress.com/item/AS-Good-As-Copic-Markers-For-Manga-And-Impression-Drawing-Marker-For-Art-Lovers-Designers-And/32712602680.html

No. The 808#16 records 1280x720 H.264 while the Mate808 does 1920x1080 MJPEG and as such gives better image quality at the expense of fuckhuge files and needing a fast micro SD card.

>long-asses flights
Just make sure yours don't land in an office building, Rasheed.

senfer ues, do not listen to kz or xiaomeme shills

Anybody know if the Chuwi Hi8 Pro still has problems?

will i face the consequences for making shitload of different accounts to buy 1cent deals with he same address and card? and what will they be?

Opinions on the Lenovo Vibe K5 Plus?

>aliexpress.com/item/9-PCS-Sakura-Pigma-Micron-Neelde-Soft-Brush-Drawing-Pen-005-01-02-03-04-05/32476100105.html
These are goat

Chink hitsquad will come and find you
Will take 1 month+ standard shipping time though
But you will be in the sorry

Friend of mine is looking for one of those illuminated drawing table thingies. You know these things that are advertised for tracing shit, he wants it for that evend out lightning. You wouldnt know a chink piece of that would you?

Can someone redpill me on those 1 cent deals?

>sad frog cattoon

kek

got my BM-800 today and for some reason, even with phantom power it is quite low. i guess my mobo soundcard is shit.
any ideas?

Yes, I run Kodi and MATE on sherks with no problems

I'm feeling more depressed than usual, what fun thing can I order that's neither a quad, nor a mousepad, nor a fleshlight

Dragondildos

>feeling depressed
How about some chink wisdom?
or this

how do i see 1 cent deals?

Anyone have any good wallets i can buy?

aliexpress.com/item/Makes-You-Happy-Powder-No-Sadness-Totally-Safe/32723067488.html

What is that design? Leafs?

>problems

smoke some weed and get over it.

aliexpress.com/item/ONLY-Tattoo-Supply-Ultra-Thin-Tracing-Table-Pad-A4-LED-Stencil-Board-Box-New/1904191057.html

>half size
ARE YOU ONLY HALF A MAN SON?

aliexpress.com/item/Kirby-Kill-Yourself-Mens-Womens-Top-Quality-Cartoon-Personalized-T-Shirt-Custom-T-Shirt/32698464929.html

>aliexpress.com/item/Definitely-Not-Ground-Up-Chinamen-Found-Guilty-Of-Radical-Dissidence-All-Hail-Chairman-Xi/32723067488.html

looks good, but I know he wants A3 or something around that size. How are these things called in english? Tracing pad?

gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_411109.html
>heart shape
looks more like ballsack

woodland camouflage

Explain the hierarchy of Chinkphones to me. Do I understand correct that it is Xiaomi > Meizu >>> everything else?

is aliexpress ran by memes?

they will close the orders anyway, I did the same thing, different accounts and different shipping address, but same CC and I got most of them closed

they all seem to be a4 size, i searched light tracing table

how the fuck did that design get approved? all the hipster faggots are going to get it and it's going to flood social media if it hasn't already.

and yes I'm well aware trailer hitch balls have been a thing for a long time but not like this.

It needs to be vertical or horizontal not angled at you, also it should be pretty close to your face, like licking distance

Nah I found some but they are not cheap, huion wants 80 bucks for example

What ali store sells chink weed?

somebody obviously wanted to balls slappin that bike seat

good job comrade you're vodka ration is doubled

>.ru

I'm looking for a reasonably priced (preferably) chink Raspberry Pi clone that would be able to emulate Dreamcast and PSP games.
Anything that comes to mind?

affil link, actual product at gearbest.com/cycling-gear/pp_196995.html

I almost bought those as a safety feature, to improve my visibility to cars turning onto the main road. - I had some near accidents.

But then I decided not to be a faggot.

it is already

Ah, that explains it. It's a variant on the #18 with MJPEG rather than H.264.

I kinda get why they did it. But ugh, MJPEG... dat huge filesize soft pixel soup. Probably needs an encoder that can do FFV1 or Lagarith or something if x264 or x265 aren't options...

Used PSP?

Even RPi 3 can't run PSP games well

yeah but there's not such thing as going half fag user..

i know this isn't /diy/ but you can make one of those pretty easy with a $5 monitor from the thrift store.

Thing is I also need to emulate N64 games, which the PSP can't do very well.
There has to be some sort of a chink alternative that would have the specs to accomplish such a task.

ahahaahaahahah

What isn't run by memes?

Yeah but it will not be 8mm thick and CRTs have a curve so you would. need a flat piece of glass also. Trying to find this thing cheaper for my friendo:
aliexpress.com/item/HUION-A3-LIGHT-PAD/32573773379.html

Even local amazon has the same price more or less.

ru.aliexpress.com/price/memery-card_price.html

who said anything about a crt? get a shitty flat screen, take it apart, remove lcd so its just the frosted glass light diffuser, wire up inverter to 12v ac addapter, done. easily less than a quarter inch thick.

lcd screens usually dont have a uniform illumination at all, but it would probably be enough for this use.

i have used a setup like this. it is pretty hard to see any illumination problems.

Buying chinkshit in this case is risking getting non-uniform lightning

Xiaomi mi4 still worth it?

nah mate huion is a well memed brand, they even use touhou and mi power banks in their ad shots of the products.

What kind of sound signature do these have? Bass, mids, highs, soundstage?

For whoever posted this, can you ID the keycaps? I want those keycaps bad

Key knife and 50 magic erasers came today. Thanks for the memes

Best cheap mechanical keyboard?

It might erase but it'll give you cancer

>.ru
cyka blyat REEEEEEEEE

no, fuck is wrong with you

Time to /testsharks/

Loving my noppoo lolita

Philips SHE3590
I've been through >15 chink earphones.

my Shure SE215 have done three years of heavy use so far

Should have bought the 64gb shark

What would I need 64 GB for? 32 is NEVER OBSOLETE.

any user with a Mi Max? Any thoughts?

Its faster

>He doesn't own a Xiaomi Leather Notebook

Should have bought an ostrich pillow from ali instead

64gb shark is confirmed faster than 32gb

Is it easily refillable, the notebook?

link senpai

well fug

never mind

Link?

Got mine from Gearbest for $5 but it's sold out there, ibuygou still has them for $8.99

ibuygou.com/p-xiaomi-leather-cover-notebook-7062.html

>people who bought this article also bought this
aliexpress.com/item/this-might-get-you-on-a-list-or-two/32588068494.html

the fuck, this is even worse than silicone baby mouth

32gb in my zero

pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

see >more than just blue switches available (black, red, brown, and blue iirc)
>standard key size
>mini layout with a directional cluster, end/delete and page up/down buttons
>$40 on amazon

Banana Pi
Orange Pi

Review the backpack pls

Unfortunately, I'm in Canada so I can't order from Amazon.com :(

What case is that m8?

Should have bought 5050 led user. In 5050 all colours are from the same led, but in 3528 or w/e the RGB is separate.

>my apartment full of chink shit, picture taken with RN3P

Oops

your apartment looks like a shitty laser tag place or arcade

it makes me feel sick looking at it

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>he doesn't go for the 90s arcade aesthetic

Zebra Zero case, non-chinkshit. Sorry.

>those lights
A E S T H E T I C

That doesn't look very practical, do you also have normal colored lighting?

It has already.

>no fuckstains on furniture
fkn loser

Making new thread now, before anyone asks yes infographic is in the sorry for today had a company BBQ. Will continue work on it tomorrow.

does burger king really do team building events like that in europe?

>implying he's not a xiaomi shill

Haha very funny.

I've reported of their shortcomings and failures several times over in the News already.

Any good sub 20$ small single 18650 chink flashlight? DIY is fine too.
Good old convoy?
fasttech.com/products/1618/10002463/1277402-convoy-s3-diy-edc-led-flashlight-host
fasttech.com/products/1609/10003889/1574601-cree-xm-l2-u2-4c-1100lm-4300-4500k-led-emitter-on
fasttech.com/products/1612/10001686/1122401-4-amc7135-2-group-3-5-modes-led-flashlight-driver

Why has it taken you months to make an infographic?

it needed to be shipped in from china

Dear friend, I do this shit in my spare time so please do not don't give me 1 star for be late please lets us have patienc.

You have one minute of spare time a day?

>MONTHS to slap together some text and images

op is a lazy faggot

Does this count as getting chinked (1/2)

Does this count as getting chinked (2/2)

Omg creepy

New thread here

>had to adjust a bit
not sure that counts as "adjusting"

Apologies for taking so long, I do it for free. I'm also using pictures anons submitted themselves so I have to photoshop them first before I can actually "slap together some text and images."

The LEDs can be changed to white or yellow to be more like normal light