>>56761384

I say we fork coreboot and make it far better than libreboot, just to piss this tranny off.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5311jl/everything_in_this_thread_holy_fuck_antitrans/
libreboot.org/gnu-insult/
zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/c0fba7b1967af85095d8189c0b797544a1be7de6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude GNU sucks

NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN

Isn't it already far better?

>The Libreboot project,
once placed under the aegis of GNU, cannot be removed
>That is not for you to decide, but for the Saint IGNUcius to decide
wtf I didn't know GNU was a sect

This is why proprietary is so important and why free software is a patriarchal system

I literally read this comment in one of the SJW subreddits:
>open source had so much potential
These faggots don't even know that free software is the preferred term because "open source" is a trigger.

I honestly don't know what to think about the whole situation.

A mentally ill person being mentally ill.

FSF confirmed there was no discrimination. Discrimination is very much wrong, but she was hired as a woman and fired as a woman. Some trans people use their trans status as an exploitable, and that is wrong.

Fuck off to Cred Forums with your bigotry.

>I literally read this comment in one of the SJW subreddits:
I'm in the mood for some mental masochism. What subbreddit?

> Food for thought: All of the people who responded on the GNU Prog discuss mailing list are cisgendered men
wtf I love stallman now

reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5311jl/everything_in_this_thread_holy_fuck_antitrans/

Why does this person keep referring to self in third person?

Is this person complaining about not being able to un-gpl a project after it has been gpl'd? you can change the license after you get permission from every contributor. That's how it works.
Deleting your account is equivalent to stepping down as a maintainer. You are not the only dev here.

From what I've read it sounds like it's less that a tranny was fired for being a tranny and more a tranny was fired for not being a good employee.

>once placed under the aegis of GNU, cannot be removed
It can, as long as you maintain the copyright. This is (partly) why the FSF recommends that you transfer the rights to them (the other part being that they actually have the means and money to sue people over GPL infringements).

I know nothing of Libreboot and very little of GNU projects. Does Leah have the authority to remove Libreboot from GNU? Can s/he force GNU to have a redirect on their page to his/hers?

Circlebroke2 is cancer to high hell, it honestly hurts reading this comments. If voting for trump will piss them off, I got another reason to vote for the don.

No. Code released as GNU stays as GNU. That person can take all the code they wrote and license it as something else, as long as there are no contributions in that code written by other people. But what was released under GPL must be made available under GPL.

>Food for thought: All of the people who responded on the GNU Prog discuss mailing list are cisgendered men
fuck i hate libreboot now

No she can't. Lireboot (and coreboot) belong to every single contrib. This means that GNU owns Libreboot just as much as they own the coreutils and gcc. Being a maintener justs means you get to make rules on the project. don't like the rules? Fork. Basically by stepping down Leah forks her own project & gnu keeps the original.

So they're fighting a losing battle, all while looking crazy in the process. Unfortunate.

>Unfortunate.
Cum on, user, I know you are enjoying this.

If she is the only contributor and the only one holding the copyright, she can change the license all she wants. She cannot retroactively change the license, but for all newer versions she can.

libreboot is only a name, if Leah owns the trademark (don't think there even is one) she own libreboot. GNU would have to do a fork with a different name.

Of course, and FSF is not trying to stop that. But doing that won't remove the project from GNU.

desu fame, Leah sounds like a competent developer. This is a tragedy at best.

But who knows, maybe the trans community will step in and create some drama/spicy memes in the process.

>Leah sounds like a competent developer
SIDES
GONE!

>Leah sounds like a competent developer.
Some validation is required.

libreboot is literally nothing more than a couple install scripts
all real work is done in coreboot

To me looks more like a plant intentionally trying to stir up shit.

sorry guys, my bad.

ESR pls go

Okay, I guess we're talking about two different things.

>Am I reading this right or did the GNU projec just tell her to go fork herself?

>Leah sounds like a competent developer
I'd be able to use libreboot on more than just a handful of old devices if that were true.

>fork herself

how do you get into those mailing lists?
Sounds fun.

>libreboot.org/gnu-insult/

>Food for thought: All of the people who responded on the GNU Prog discuss mailing list are cisgendered men

OH NO. BIG BAD PATRIARCHY!

Hilarious. A guy who is a mentally unstable bigot complaining that a bunch of other guys are (rightfully) laying out rules of the license.

These loons should be run over with a bus.

Trump will make trannys, dykes, and fags a mental disorder again.

You contribute so regularly that you become a trusted regular.

He will also make it legal for cops to scan your folders for CP.

TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

No he won't, he never said he would do that.

A price I gladly pay for finally getting rid of degenerates. Deportations when?

>The following people should either resign and/or be fired from the FSF, to be replaced by other people:
>Ruben Rodriguez - system administrator
But that is a discrimination against mexicans, Stallman also came from the third world.
This transperson is racist.

Is that supposed to be something bad?

>have old nudes of your ex when she was 17 somewhere on the pc
>get jailed

At least she didn't ask to get him on the other side of the wall.

>reading some rant of a whiny sjw (lol redundancy) whore
yeah, nah.

Wew, lad.

Pretty good read though. I almost laughed few times.

i was gonna ask this too

"Literally" judging their competence based on their sex.
In quotes because she does this by saying "Food for thought", like wtf.

That does not justify their acts.

What acts?

Why other Libreboot developers are silent on the exit of the GNU project? Leah is the only developer?

zammit.org/libreboot-screwup.html

Seems so. It's a relatively small fork of coreboot. So it can't even be licensed by Leah as anything by GPL.

I'll make the logo

so essentially it's another case of a woman in a position of power abusing it for personal reasons?

>woman

It's a man pretending to be a woman.

>female

probably also 2d will count as cp too under trump

New logo for Cred Forums libreboot fork.

>libreboot isn't libre anymore
I think they need to change the name.
Didn't a bunch of the dev's get pissed too?

Racist acts.

ugh why cant they be insane instead.

>her

>FSF confirmed there was no discrimination.
Why exactly would you trust them? They're the ones accused of discrimination in the first place. Whether they engaged in discrimination or not, of course they're going to say they didn't.

She's not complaining that the other guys are "laying out rules of the license", what she's complaining about is that the other guys are all cis men.

Where exactly are you going to deport trannies to? You probably don't even know what "deportation" is.

>New York City is the third world

>she
You sound biased. Gonna take your post with a grain of salt.

>Why exactly would you trust them? They're the ones accused of discrimination in the first place
>guilty until proven otherwise

>Why exactly would you trust them? They're the ones accused of discrimination in the first place.
Just because there is someone accusing them does not mean they should be suspected. Until evidence is revealed, FSF is in the right even without any confirmation.

>Where exactly are you going to deport trannies to?
Israel, of course :^)

""" her"""

>Renounces GNU and FSF
>still calls Linux GNU/ on the main page

nah until they start calling it Linux I support neither of them

>mfw this topic.

I expect to see the other contributors to libreboot fork it and continue without "Leah"

That's brutal, Satan.

>I'M A WOMAN YOU SHITLORDS REEEEEEE

>I further request that the GNU project does not fork libreboot, nor accept any forks of libreboot into GNU, as this would be an even bigger insult on top of the existing one where the FSF lied publicly in response to libreboot.org/gnu

>rename someone else's work and remove some things and pretend it's a whole new project

>further demand that a particular group never fork "your work" which is a direct violation of the license the original authors chose

Personally I'm glad this person left

> This next one says "her" referring to Leah, as if to either question Leah's place as leader of the Libreboot project, or to question her gender.
Based af tbqh famz.

So he started changing hrefs to static addresses in an attempt to make it harder to fork the website i guess
notabug.org/vimuser/libreboot/commit/c0fba7b1967af85095d8189c0b797544a1be7de6

Yup, the arrogance is astounding. This hyper-pseudo-cunt is a virtuoso in brain-damaged self-centredness.

yes please
don't be a fag

underrated postgate

>images in your git repo
trash it

What's wrong with this? Except for diff being useless I can't think of any reason why version control shouldn't be used for binary files.

It increases the size of the repository.

If you don't have all the resources, you can't build and run the project. Also, different versions of the project may require different versions of the resources.

Underrated

All this delicious tranny rage :3

>All this delicious tranny rage :3

The fact that Rowe is a tranny is just a bonus in the absurdity; people are mainly reacting to the hysterics of a bigoted, self-centred narcissist in a GNU project.

How do we know she was fired for being trans, rather than just projecting.

trannys are pretty much the same as furrys.
the only difference is their costume is permanent.

>she

>her

>woman

>I further request that the GNU project does not fork libreboot
does this retard, who so vehemently defends the GPL, understand how the license works?

Mental illness