MacOS Sierra Goodies

Does this mean that I can search for "tits" in my Cred Forums folder?

This was my dream for the past 10 years. I don't think it would do it reliably though, not yet.

Probably only werks with iphone pics.

The picture in picture is fucking neat as well. Siri is kinda a useless cunt though especially since Spotlight seems to work 100% better.

Wow. That is good compression.

Finally some appreciation for all the hard work I´m doing. Here have a funny animated webm as a thanks.

markovchain and webm bots, that is whats left of 4ch after moot left us.

chucks on Cred Forums are the last retards who will turn out the light

4ch should embrace bpg or webp

I'm pretty sure an user figured out how to make 1 frame webms a few months ago.

I thought 4 seconds was the minimum for that to work.

The longer I keep that shit open the more my CPU is used, what the fuck.

It's because at 0 seconds long, the "video" is essentially one infinite loop of one frame. Because there is 0 time on the frame, the CPU tries to loop as fast as possible which maxes out the CPU. What did was to play the same frame for several seconds to minimize the looping.

Mine doesn't get over 40% usage.

that does nothing

core2duo ancient business machine

Where do mactoddlers get the false impression they or their fruity toddler toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?

that's a qt loli

Fuck you, you fucking commie bastard. I'm gonna keep posting large as fuck files just to spite you now. Red scum.

Google Photos has had this feature for quite some time.

>mactoddlers unironically brag about having the botnet on their """""""""computer"""""""

To me Sierra seems pretty fucking pointless. Siri? What's with the obsession to put these assistants in desktop computers? PiP? It's pretty limited regarding size and controls. It seems pretty dumb as well, I'd rather use fullscreen with 2 applications, video and browser at the side with nothing else, something Windows cannot achieve by the way.

Pictures? Do people rely on this fucking tool that much? Would it hurt a lot to add FLAC support to iTunes or webm support to Safari? Maybe change the design a little besides the wallpaper? It really looks like El Cap was Windows 8 and 8.1 if 8 was good already.

And Sierra was 8.1*

I agreement. Flac support in iTunes would be lovely. I don't use siru or iclod, so Sierra update is almost identical to el capitan for me

iCucks

Cucked

Again