HTC 10:

Should I pull the trigger on this? Even beats Samsung on the screen game.

I prefer it over the OnePlus 3 (£329). Or should I wait for Pixel and maybe it will get further discount?

Other urls found in this thread:

htc.com/us/uh-oh-protection-10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>HTC
No.

If you want good prices: OnePlus or Xiaomi
If you want updated and fast decides: Nexus
If you want interesting/good photos: LG G5
If you want a good phone overall but a little overpriced (if money is not a problem) a Galaxy S7. Galaxy S6 if a little short in money

So what makes those Galaxies better?

HTC is just too expensive for what you're getting, there are better phones at that price point.

>Even beats Samsung on the screen game

kek

Camera, water resistance, nice screen, wireless charging

So the HTC 10 is better than the S6 in every other way, or how does that work?

I love my HTC 10 so glad I got it over samshit. Every time I get a Samsung phone I keep swearing I'll never let them cock me again. OP if you like to root your phone HTC 10 is where you want To go.

>not touchjizz
>SD card
>not fuckhuge, fuck the 5.5 inch phone meme
>nice and durable
>SD820

Go for it, it's pretty much the most perfect phone right now unless you have fucking giant hands

Is it possible to unroot it for warranty purposes?

Wait for the Pixel phone, if you didn't like it ,then get the HTC 10
It is actually the best flagship in 2016,

>If you want good prices: OnePlus or Xiaomi
Chink, never do this OP unless it is a secondary phone (AKA, not as a daily driver)
>If you want updated and fast decides: Nexus
Previous generations, chink. Wait for Pixel.
>If you want interesting/good photos: LG G5
LG, HAHAHA
>Galaxy S7. Galaxy S6 if a little short in money
Samshit, suggesting samshit , this must be a bait

Get the HTC OP (or sony/Moto) and don't listen to this faggot

HTC - better screen, best sound possible, HTC Sense is godlike compared to touchjizz, way better built than Samsung and the best part is the "oops insurance" - you may break your phone once and they will replace it for free.

Rooting will not void the warranty.
I have two HTC phones, one passed the 2 years, and got fixed while it is rooted.

But the poster before you said the S6 had the nice screen.
Should I just start believing one stranger over the other on the same argument?

Literally nothing voids the HTC warranty. You may literally drown your phone, take a shit on it, then smash it with a hammer and they will se you a new one.
htc.com/us/uh-oh-protection-10/

Not him or the other guy.
HTC has better screen unless you want always on display

Does anyone know about the ASUS zenfone?

The Zenfone 3 Deluxe version that has yet to be released in the US is the only one that matters. The Zenfone 2 is garbage that shouldn't even be considered because of the battery hungry and mediocre screen, Intel quad core garbage, and bloat. Holy shit bloat.

so the zenfone 3 is worth considering? The international unlocked version is on amazon without a warranty already. What would you say about the zenfone 3 vs the moto x pure?

I currently am using/posting from the Moto X pure. The Zenfone 3 (deluxe model) is worth considering as it has all the bells and whistles. The ultra is a straight up tablet while the standard 5.5" Zenfone 3 seems meh in my opinion. If you NEED a phone right now, the Moto X would be the way to go. Tested and proven to be good imo. Where as asus is as bad as Samsung loading up their devices with mountains of useless bloat.

Keep in mind with the Moto X pure, you have no finger reader, no USB C. Other than that it's great for the price.

I'm probably going to get a phone somewhere withing the next month, the zenfone deluxe does look worth considering. They both have a great camera though, also not sure how much of a factor a fingerprint sensor weighs in deciding between the two. USB C is very handy though

>LG

wtf i love HTC now
T,D820

HTC was good up One M8. You can still get it new.

I agree on everything but the samshit. I can not conceive how people can even remotely consider a samshit. It is literally Apple tier garbage with shitty laggy touchjizz sauce over it.

I'd choose a htc over a samshit anyday.