What is his job now?

What is his job now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thejewishweek.com/news/national/jacob-applebaum-internet-activist-steps-down-amid-allegations-rape#sQca5sA4ch6P9RsG.99
pastebin.com/WPAmqkW8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Professional bull prepper

Hes shitposting on twitter for a living

Russian sock puppet

token american defector

SJW retard

Meme generator

He's in Russia not Sweden user...

t. Edgy contrarian

Traitor. Now look what he's done. Enemies know about our capabilities and people thing spying is a bad thing even though it's been done for so long. He's failed, the people have spoken, they don't care about being watched . You have nothing to hide, so why care?

>i speak for everyone

>I believe this man who lied to everyone about his entire life is a hero. :^) I also like to post on /r/politics

He gives talkes

Back to Cred Forums you retard

>Enemies know about our capabilities
Good
>people thing spying is a bad thing
Good

NEET

>saying there is nothing to hide is like saying there is no cyanide le le le muh privacy

>You have nothing to hide, so why care?

I guess we may as well just get rid of those pesky 4th and 5th amendments, you only need them if you are guilty.

He does not exist.
He is an actor.
It's all a big scam.

Nah, he was right

Spend 5 minutes on his twitter and it's obvious of big of a SJW faggot he is

putin anus cleaner and neo-sjw

foo foo my feefee
-Edward J Snoden

To who's benefit? Everybody dislikes him?

Everyone is an actor
Nothing is real
In the matrix

This. Snowden is a huge SJW, anti-white, nigger lover. In addition, as said, a lot of his story doesn't add up. Like how he said the testimony of James Clapper was a "breaking point" for him, but he had already stolen nearly a million documents 8 months prior to that ever occurring.

Yep.

I'm not sure what he's done since running to Russia, but judging by this thread, he triggered a lot of people

all he managed to do was make the americal spying effort more clandestine and under radar

literally made nothing better for anyone, in any way

he managed to piss off normal fags who now hate their government and want to suck his useless sj sausage

he did in fact stop nothing and only make things worse

plus he's a pussy kemlin lover

This. His SJW antics really don't do it for me. Assange is better in this regard, he sticks to giving no shits about anything other than leaking stuff. Even Jacob Appelbaum of Tor once tried to scold Assange for not taking a pro-SJW tone and Assange blew him off.

(((Applebaum))) is one of the biggest SJWs in tech. It is so satisfying to see him be accused of rape.

>Jacob Appelbaum
Known as the Jewish Julian Assange, Appelbaum was forced to resign after a public backlash.
Read more at thejewishweek.com/news/national/jacob-applebaum-internet-activist-steps-down-amid-allegations-rape#sQca5sA4ch6P9RsG.99
>Known as the Jewish Julian Assange, Appelbaum was forced to resign after a public backlash.

MY SIDES

Yup. It was glorious.

>Jewish Julian Assange

Holy fuck. I'll bet Appelbaum wrote this himself. He was always criticized for being a tremendous self-promoter.

can someone explain me this t. meme?

Applebaum is a legit crazy person. The guy has some kind of brain problems. He was very useful and passionate about privacy though. It's a bad thing that he's no longer with the Tor project.

Basically Finnish version of "Sincerely, Whoever"
The t. is short for the Finnish word for "source."

t. means "terveiset" which is the Finnish word for 'regards'. When used on image boards, it's meant to be used from someone that has experience in whatever is being discussed.

t. knower

>It's a bad thing that he's no longer with the Tor project.
One less SJW is not bad desu. If the quality of the entire project depends on a single person, it was not very good to begin with.

being a passionate voice is nice sure, but those people depend on being a trusted ambassador to people who are not aware of their cause

now that he's more known for being a pervert savant it's best he not have anything to do with it

i'd also be passionate about privacy if i was a rapist

he's the next president

>now that he's more known for being a pervert savant it's best he not have anything to do with it
>i'd also be passionate about privacy if i was a rapist

Just like the Assange situation though, there is no evidence at all to suggest he raped anyone. There is however substantial factual evidence that these two ruffled a lot of feathers in government and intelligence communities and being accused of sny sexual offence in today's culture is suicide.

Applelbaum just a month or two before this whole controversy went ape-shit at when he found out an "ex-CIA" agent was coming on to the Tor board. The ex-CIA guy stepped away due to Jacob's meltdown. Suddenly, he's a sex pest and the whole Tor board is replaced. Hmmmmm.

if he understood anything about how tor was being manipulated and compromised he would have been happy to see participation from the intelligence community at any level. at this point it's about operating with mutual respect for the other's abilities because both know the other isn't going anywhere and not changing anything to sate the other.

im glad he's not a part of it because he's just going to cause animosity, it's under scrutiny anyways and always being owned. might as well not make them hate you on top of everything

returned to his post at the kremlin

He hardly ran to Russia. He was trying to get to Latin America, but got stuck in Russia and had to stay there or else he'd get flown to the US and given a show trial.

>if he understood anything about how tor was being manipulated and compromised he would have been happy to see participation from the intelligence community at any level

No. Just, no. Are we talking about the same Appelbaum here? He might have been a major SJW but he was a fanatic about being against "the man".

bad bait

whatever

The United States caused him to be stuck in Russia by cancelling his passport.

I'd have to say he's pretty much unemployable at this point. Would you hire him lol?

Here's the IRC log when he finds out about CIA guy:

pastebin.com/WPAmqkW8

Que Sera Sera

True patriot and holder for some topkek delivery tools.

Champion of truth and liberty, and destroyer of tyranny.

going directly to jail. will not pass go, will not collect $200.

Ask me anything guys

Thanks for that. I get that Jacob's uber-Liberal leanings make him great for the TOR project in this instance, but reading all that shit, every little jab at the US Government ("I know people who would love to prosecute bush", "You mean like X US Government program that KILLS CHILDREN WITH DRONES OVERSEAS", etc) is so fucking annoying. I kind of want to see Trump shit in his mouth. He'd probably enjoy it though since he is the sort of man who uses feelings of oppression as fuel.

Garbageman in Moscow

hey der hartdfor her

ueu wannum hanaleford hammydown fur privinsocks mainal fur hur ur eth maining when?

>implying snowden isnt conservative
hang yourself

Wow didn't know Cred Forums was a bunch of whiny bootlickers.

It's actually a funny meme to be a bootlicker.

> non ironically whining and licking

just friggin' look at you for yourself

>Snowden is a conservative
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you consider the average purple-haired SJW to be conservative, then yes, Snowden is a conservative. Literally every time a nigger gets shot by police in the US, he always writes some bawwww post about it on Twitter.

sams a wallow

ten eth next fur

angledrop... LOL

hur ten eth next fur nap

Putin's fucktoi

I bite and recognize your existence and that people like you anger myself. Now, go fuck yourself with that recognition.

>t. A cuck

t. hakkaa tumppuus persuhomo

I just wrote a text about Stallman and Snowden that hopefully will help me pass a humanistic course at Uni. I wrote about four software freedoms, GNU/Linux, GPG, Eddy etc. Thanks for the inspiration Cred Forums.

Even after he stops trickling information to Russia he has retards lining up to suck his dick, he doesn't need to work anymore.

What's gentoo man's opinion on snowden?

Why don't you read the thread?

This is the only post that talks about him

The entire thread is about him. Why don't you read the thread before posting?

I did you rude mofo

hes gon get the pardon right?