Windows 10 is FUCKING SHITE...

Windows 10 is FUCKING SHITE, I sandboxed that on a win7 VM machine and it was the biggest load of shite I have ever seen.

If you disable all the tracking and spyware it automatically turns itself back on, so much for any type of privacy,

It has fucking adverts targeted at you on the homescreen, sells all your info to advertisers (every thing you type on the pc is tracked, file searches, text documents, web searches etc, so they can target you with these ads. It tries to make you buy any software you need via the app store and adds fucking in app purchasing games you cannot disable.

It caches every file on your system and syncs with Microsoft. It even tried to inject a System BIOS tracking facility which means even if you format your computer it is still there tracking you, the ultimate trojan backdoor.

Windows 10, bought to you by Pajeet pooinlootella, Fuck.

Can we stop with these shitposts?
Yes we get it Windows 10 sucks. Now fuck off.

LINUX? THANKS, NO!

So, some time ago I came with the thought of trying Linux operating system. I found that board and started reading what you have to say about it.

I realized that there is more than one version of Linux and I've chosen Fedora, which is apparently highly regarded by you. So, I downloaded CD, burnt it and installed that OS. It was nice that it allowed by default to keep my Windows intact.

First boot was awesome. That looked and worked very different compared to Windows, but very nice. Unfortunately, from that it was only worse. And I realized what a piece of crap Linux really is.

Why don't you have proper configuration center in Linux? I tried changing some very BASIC options (like my touchpad configuration) and I couldn't find those options anywhere. I googled and I found bunch of old forum posts and obscure wikis that mainly told me to use command line.

Really, guvs? FUCKING COMMAND LINE IN CONSUMER GRADE OS IN FUCKING 2016??? I couldn't believe my eyes. Windows creators realize that customers want GUI and make OS that doesn't require the use of command line.

I hate Windows 10 with a burning passion. Is there anything to like about it at all?

Dx 12?

Even though this is a shitpost I really don't mind the command line except when managing software. Every single distribution should have something like YaST in OpenSUSE.

Try the anti-beacon son.

Vulkan > DX12

80% of waffle, the last 20% is "waaahh, i haf to lern soemthing new".

How many bing points do you get paid, pajeet?

PRAJEET BTFO

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Holy shit, a live shill right here Fucking street shitter. Report continue

Better performance than any other windows
Which isn't saying much
Also wait when an update drops and watch your hdd shit itself to the point of unusability

Seriously what the fuck, every single win10 machine i had contact with had random 100% hdd usage out of the blue. The hell does this system even do.

>Better performance than any other windows

Objectively more slow and unstable than any windows because of the background telemetry operations

Is microsoft more busy hiring online shills than good programmers?

>every single win10 machine i had contact with had random 100% hdd usage out of the blue. The hell does this system even do.
Memory compression.

I don't game so I don't give shit about DirectX.
How could it have better performance? Every new iteration is more bloated than the previous version. There couldn't possibly be less bloat in 10.

>How could it have better performance?
It doesn't, he's full of shit.

Was Windows 7 (Ultimate) The last good Windows OS?

Yes.

people might prefer 7 over it, but 8 can still be considered quite "good"

>Posts says multiple times the stuff happens on REDDIT

This isn't reddit.

Exactly. Go back and post your shill pasta there.

windows has been shit since it had network access, i use linux for most everything, i have one old laptop with Win7 on it for a SDR (radio) but i never configured the wifi on it and disabled the wifi card in the device manager because i dont trust windows and i especially dont trust microsoft

nope, we have to preach it to the whole world,

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SUCKS!!!!

What are you talking about? Windows 10 is amazing :-DD

>If you disable all the tracking and spyware it automatically turns itself back on, so much for any type of privacy
It has been nearly 2 years and this meme is still going on. Jesus.
>It has fucking adverts targeted at you on the homescreen
I assume you mean start menu, and who the fuck uses the title shit? Are you retarded?
>sells all your info to advertisers (every thing you type on the pc is tracked, file searches, text documents, web searches etc, so they can target you with these ads. It tries to make you buy any software you need via the app store and adds fucking in app purchasing games you cannot disable.
Cool proof you posted there.
>It caches every file on your system and syncs with Microsoft. It even tried to inject a System BIOS tracking facility which means even if you format your computer it is still there tracking you, the ultimate trojan backdoor.
Neato, real proof again!

Seriously if you wanna talk shit on 10 do it about stuff that actually exists like the fact that DirectX9 Games cannot use more than 4GB of VRAM on it, for example. Windows 10 is way better than Vista, its just barely worse than Windows 7 overall, and it runs better than 7 anyway. The big question I have for you OP, if you aren't playing video games, why do you even bother touching Windows anyway?

>he doesn't use Windows 8.1 with Classic Shell

>sells all your info to advertisers (every thing you type on the pc is tracked, file searches, text documents, web searches etc, so they can target you with these ads. It tries to make you buy any software you need via the app store and adds fucking in app purchasing games you cannot disable.
>Cool proof you posted there.

Support ends soon and new CPUs won't support it

Holy shit an actual source for something. I am impressed by Cred Forums today.

B T F O
T
F
O

Holy shit the level of botnet hahahaha

Literally this

Fuck Botnet 10