Windows hater thread

Windows hater thread
I have to re install à win 7 for family, and win juste spam me this shitty message. I can't stand this shitty bloody hell OS. It's make me crazy how bullshit his it.

How do I remove windows 10?

I am unbelievably dissatisfied with Windows 10. It has caused my PC nothing but problems since I upgraded. Soon as I get one problem fixed another one arises, and in some instances, the same problem arises again. Mind you I had not a SINGLE one of these when I was running windows 7. I want windows 10 gone. It is a piece of crap that windows should have actually worked on before they released. Pathetic. Anyways! I missed the 30 day rollback period and I want to know how do I get this junk off my system? I get an error when I try to format my C: Drive saying I can't format it, I can't install windows XP (the option on the installer is grayed out), I can't reinstall my copy of Windows 7 as it I get the 0x6 error saying that the installation files could not be updated. HOW DO I GET WINDOWS 10 OFF MY COMPUTER? And a new hard drive isn't in the equation for me right now. Can't afford that. Microsoft if you really made it so I can't remove this piece of $@#! off my computer, then that is probably the stupidest thing you people have ever done. Sorry if I sound offensive. I'm EXTREMELY pissed off with Microsoft and their pathetic excuse for an Operating System.

Daily reminder that Cred Forums was right

Your english is better than my french, but god damn that's some bad english.

>not enough RAM warning
What the fuck are you even doing? Do you have less than 1GB RAM?

Do a clean install of 7?

Nooo i have a 1 years old Dell with i5 and 4go ram

is there a legitimate way of getting 7 anymore?

That's what I did.

I'll move completely to Linux when the support ends. I already use Linux Lite in my desktop and happy with it

No Microsoft is forcing the botnet pretty hard

Cred Forums is ALWAYS right

Windows ISOs aren't illegal to download.

Me too, Linux is almost there, but not quite yet.
And 10 is just complete bullshit.

fuck off Pierre

Why is Microsoft declining?

Back in the days they used to impress people with good software. Are they interested in hiring shills more than programmers these days?

You know it when you see Microsoft tries to compensate the lack of customers' interest with political moves such as intel/lenovo deals.
They are so desperate they are
>giving away windows 10 for free
>taking adware approach to force people to install windows 10
>locking down CPU vendors to run windows 10 only

>Back in the days they used to impress people with good software
When?

Why not just move to Linux right now? Most distro are faster, lighter and cleaner than the botnet

>inb4 muh game
no

Here's one faggot that has got his PC literally slowed down due to telemetry botnet and """anti malware""""

Piss off, Pablo

>turn off the botnet
>STILL SECRETLY SENDS DATA TO MICROSOFT

I get this on Win10 with 16GB RAM, I turned of superfetching because it would stack shit there til it had consume >10GB and then crash

Frog poster doing dumb things as usual

Install linux