Gameing Headset

Hey there Cred Forums

I have this decent xbox headset that I want to use for my computer but I dont have the adapter and was wondering if it would be better to just buy a pc headset or to get a cheap adapter for my xbox one?

Pic related its the headset I have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvbBNiQ6lFE
amazon.com/gp/product/B000BYCNKU/
support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us/articles/219475037-X32-PC-Compatibility
amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M20x-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR18/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474793298&sr=1-14&keywords=headphones&refinements=p_72:1248879011,p_36:1253504011
amazon.com/EZOPower-Headset-Adapter-Smartphone-smartphone/dp/B0046FMRGA/ref=sr_1_15?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474792938&sr=1-15&keywords=combo audio adapter
amazon.com/Sony-ECMCS3-Omnidirectional-Stereo-Microphone/dp/B0058MJX4O/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474792963&sr=1-4&keywords=Mic&refinements=p_72:1248879011,p_36:1253503011
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave now and never come back before I turn your image into a still webm. I'm dead serious btw.

>before I turn it into a still webm
Wtf that gonna do?

You don't wanna find out. Now GO AND NEVER COME BACK HERE!!!

Don't temp me fucker. My water cooled i5-4690K is idling at a blistering 4.7 GHz and I am not afraid to use it.

I can take it baby gimme the good shit

I hope you're happy OP, prepare for unforeseen consequences.

Am pretty happy desu. Got a good giggle out of it

Dude go with the sennhiser 333d. I absolutely love mine. The band takes a bit to break in but after a week it is super comfy

I'll never understand why people don't just Google shit like this.

>sennheiser
shill pls leave

Because i prefer the opinions of people who will tell me what i need to know. Also i already did and didnt get anything solid

Not shilling there guy. Just an honest opinion about a product that I use and like. Oh and go fuck yourself namefag

Shit dude, OP must have not been able to handle it

Nope still here. Just got what i needed and already orderd new pc headset

Lel what?
You should've got a desk mic. And headphones. Infinitely better desu, I like to not wear headphones, and people don't immediately assume I'm gaymur trash

I have headphones and love them. Have a built in mic too but prefer the headset for gameing due to closer mic and bit better sound

here u go op
youtube.com/watch?v=CvbBNiQ6lFE

>using a headset
>gaymen

Just get one of these and some real headphones and that be the end of it.

amazon.com/gp/product/B000BYCNKU/

Gaymen headsets are a scam with usually inferior sound quality out of the headphones, marketed at slack-jawed jackasses.

>one tenth of the data and it looks like shit
>some autist is actually taking the time to do this
WOW GEE WIZZ REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Not to sure why he did it either but hey if it keeps the autist from doing stupid shit whatever.

he's being ironic you stupid fucking faggot

I got tired of the mic on pricy gay ming headsets dying out super early so i bought a cheapo usb mic and normal headphones too

Looks like someone's new

You realize you can have a significantly better setup for around the same price as one of those headsets? The memes on /csg/ are real, OP.

Get a Hyber X Cloud

You're gonna want a new one just for PC, trust me. I'd go to best buy and pick up the most expensive one you can afford. That way you know it's good quality.

support.turtlebeach.com/hc/en-us/articles/219475037-X32-PC-Compatibility

It's a gamble.

Would you be so kind as to provide me with one of those pictures? The caveat is that there needs to be a physical mute button, something which "shitty_gamer_headsets.png" and its derivatives lack. I know there's modmic, but if I'm going to be paying 50 bucks just for a microphone then that kind of defeats the purpose.

amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-M20x-Professional-Headphones/dp/B00HVLUR18/ref=sr_1_14?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474793298&sr=1-14&keywords=headphones&refinements=p_72:1248879011,p_36:1253504011

amazon.com/EZOPower-Headset-Adapter-Smartphone-smartphone/dp/B0046FMRGA/ref=sr_1_15?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474792938&sr=1-15&keywords=combo audio adapter

amazon.com/Sony-ECMCS3-Omnidirectional-Stereo-Microphone/dp/B0058MJX4O/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1474792963&sr=1-4&keywords=Mic&refinements=p_72:1248879011,p_36:1253503011

If I get this will this work on the ps4 controller jack? Or is there a better solution

If you think that Cred Forums is the best place on the internet for reliable feedback, then I really feel sorry for you.