/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

We are petitioning chinese sites such as Gearbest and AlIExpress to include some sort of wishlist feature in time for Christmas so that we can gift each other secret santas etc

>News
• Gearbest responds to the Wishlist requests "Your help is appreciated. We have submitted your ideas to our manager." Which is somewhat better than earlier when before anons were told to contact Gearbest's affiliate program.
• Don't give up hope just yet, I will repost message templates after this post.
• user hoped to mount this shitpixel camera to his quadcopter video quality and stills look like shit but it's got that vhs tape look to it • user gets to read his palms on this palm rest, only a cm or 2 slightly wider than the Motospeed CK104 which is nice • user gets 8 hours of SoT on his Xiaomi phone, not sure which model • XK 250 quadcopter owning user posts new .webms • Wew lads user got a Baoer rollerball pen some weeb cloths to clean his glasses with and a case for his earbuds • user gets chinked on all-plastic sunglasses • Another Russian GB coupon is found but it might be cheaper on Ali depending on your country • user received his $4 ergonomic face mask • This fox fur hat caused quite a stir when user bought it but it finally arrived and user finds it a lot comfier than he thought it would be Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/nomos/32667809482.html
s.aliexpress.com/jMVFRNNF
kimovil.com/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=wj4JlaQpCDs
aliexpress.com/item/Diffcult-Labor-Simulator-Pregnant-Dystocia-Teaching-Model-Pregnant-women-model/1476817910.html?s=p
parkablogs.com/content/how-use-zebra-g-nib-fountain-pen
aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-TOHAOLL-Shark-Edition-TF-Micro-SD-Card-8G-16G-32G-64G-128G-Flash-Memory-Card/32719413600.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.31.Rp5Lht&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=dc5f3f29-a1f4-4283-a6e7-6cc2df2f8af0
aliexpress.com/item/8-4V-Cable-BP511-DR-400-DR400-DC-Coupler-Drive-by-DC-5V-Power-Bank-for/32684768199.html
aliexpress.com/item/Aukey-5-Pack-Micro-USB-Cable-Fast-Charging-Adapter-5V2A-Data-Charger-Mobile-Phone-Cable-for/32637756862.html
simplelifestyle.co/2016/06/aliexpress-designer-brand-finder-2-2016.html
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html?wid=4&lkid=10110234
gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415705.html?wid=4&lkid=10110236
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21&lkid=10114481
gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230472.html?lkid=10114342
gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_367461.html?lkid=10114345
aliexpress.com/af/watches.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtu.be/afeef7_qV3E
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx
aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.GUeryS&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_9999_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=39cc61be-519f-4378-a8ae-ea7149c05d0f
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Official-Global-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5/32673979702.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.2ertRN&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=6c3fea2f-d55a-449e-8d79-25f7601b0c63
keycapsdirect.com/
boards.Cred
aliexpress.com/item/memelight/32419568183.html
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_307538.html?wid=21
amazon.com/LeapFrog-LeapPad3-Learning-Tablet-Green/dp/B00JLHW0VU
s.aliexpress.com/rQzaQNnA
aliexpress.com/item/picsofdeadrats/32585627012.html
amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VV4TRAS
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Fluke-17B-F17B-Digital-Multimeter-with-temperature-probe-can-measure-temperature/32548406195.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Comment too long for the remaining bits of news
• user posts his pile of chink shit, among which the Nessie Ladle, a lockpick kit and a egg white separator • In need of art supplies? this user got you covered with a bunch of links • user bought the 32gb shark for testing, forgets to test it • user goes for the 90s Arcade A E S T H E T I C with these 5050 colour leds

Fell off the end of the last thread

This guy got chinked on his headphone adapter

technology!

Recommend me good chinky oscilloscope please

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyone have a review of that Aliexpress $5 Nomos?

Wanna give it as a Christmas gift to people.

Rigol DS1054Z

Sup senpai, so I got a xiaomi notebook air. The 12 inch one. Wanted to let you all know how it went since I always read your reviews.

Obvious the OS is in chinese. I put ubuntu on it immediately and it works flawlessly. No drivers needed. The trackpad is fantastic and almost as good as my old macbooks. Some tweaking in the configs could probably bring it super close. The screen is crisp and the colors are good, though obviously not as good as the XPS QHD or apple's retina. The battery is not 11hours by any means. I wrote a paper on like medium brightness and got like 9 hours out of it. Another day I got about 7-8 with 2 hours of youtube, 2 hours of video chatting and about 4 hours of casual browsing and config editing. I'm sure I could get more with TLP. The keyboard is nice and clicky, which I really enjoy. The biggest flaw of this machine is easily the webcam, which is worse than my 8 year old macbook. Not exaggerating, it's fine but not what it should be for this year.

Long story short bought a redmi note 3 pro lcd.
Got a professional to change it.
1 day later touch screen stop working.
Did i get chinked?

>Gearbest

Dear Gearbest Support staff,

I wish to make a Feature request for the Gearbest site. This is a very popular feature on Amazon.com, I think Gearbest would really be great with a similar system.

Especially now with 90 days until Christmas, this system would make for a great way to be a Secret Santa for someone with their Gearbest Wishlist if they can share and gift from it.

If they have a Gearbest Wishlist Code that you can share with a friend, they can then see the wishlist and pick a product to buy and Gearbest will automatically send it to the right address of the Wishlist owner.

I hope Gearbest will consider this option soon.

Thanks in advance!

>AliExpress

Dear AliExpress Support staff,

I wish to make a Feature request for the AliExpress site. This is a very popular feature on Amazon.com and I think it would be great if AlIExpress had a similar system seeing as there already is a wishlist why not let users share that list with friends to buy gifts from?

Especially now with 90 days until Christmas, this system would make a great way to be a Secret Santa for someone with their AliExpress Wishlist if they can share and gift from it.

If they have a AliExpress Wishlist Code that you can share with a friend, they can then see the wishlist and pick a product to buy and AliExpress will automatically send it to the right address of the Wishlist owner.

I hope AliExpress will consider this option soon.

Thanks in advance!

Feel free to change things up to your liking and/or send to other chink sites.

this one?

aliexpress.com/item/nomos/32667809482.html

yeah

Post some pics

>not having a chinkshit rip off of casio f91-w

...Did i get chinked

No 13 inch version yet?

You're gonna get someone killed, if you post those on review.

Link to product, please.

Best small form factor (61 key) mech keyboard?

3.5mm Stereo Splitter Audio Male to Earphone Headset Microphone Adapter For PC IPhone Smartphone MobilePhone iPad USURE
s.aliexpress.com/jMVFRNNF

No descriotion? What is the size of thst watch?

Help me decide:

KZ ZST vs. KZ ATE (S) vs. Senfer 4in1 vs. KZ ZS3

I already have the Rock Zircons, so don't recommend those.

>item arrives heavily damaged
>still rate 5 stars

40 mm dial diameter, 20mm strap width

is not the proper use, no refund, pink is mic

Pok3r for quality Obins Anne pro for price.

>XK 250 quadcopter owning user posts new .webms

I think that was a repost, so have some fresh OC.

>bought the magicforce meme with brown switches
what am i in for lads

Browns are garbage switches, but it's a great little board for the price. I'm using mine with outemu blacks to type this.

Why it looks kinda filthy?

what do you think if it's weight?

this is my first mechanical keyboard, and I'm not really a gamer I just type a lot. The blues sounded good to me until I heard the noise and that shit was too loud. Browns basically feel like blues but they're quieter, right?

my current keyboard is a shitty membrane i got at a thrift store so no matter what this is probably going to feel like typing in velvet. the best keyboard I've typed on is probably my t420s keyboard

looks sexy as fuck

Senfer IMO

where do you live? its lovely

I took these in Greece.

That's what they tell you, but in practice, the tactile bump on browns is barely perceptible; they're basically gritty linear switches. They'll still kick ass compared to any rubber dome board. And again, cannot beat the price to quality ratio on the MagicForce.

Just remember, if you don't own a quadcopter you're really only 3/5 of a person.

That Obins Anne one looks good but is it bluetooth only? Also, they seem to only sell on Taobao

>needs material items to feel like a real man

Insecurity central.

>flying with autohover
thats like playing videogames with third person, regenerating health, and auto aim on an apple computer

God dammit

Can't fucking wait till my first quad arrives, it'll be probably tomorrow or in a few days

>complaining about materialism
>in a thread dedicated to buying shit

Any cheap chink IEMs that are comfortable to sleep in?

Do you even know where you are?

What did you get?

MORE MARBLE

Floureon H101

Trying to buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to replace my current phone. I've been looking at geekbuying as someone recommended a few weeks back, and I've noticed that all variations of the grey color are listed on pre-sale. I'm unable to find a date or any information regarding this, as I thought the phone had been out since February. Anyone have any insight on this?

Use kimovil.com/en/ for phones

I own a disassembled DJI kit that I bought off a family friend, who had found it damaged.

>tfw the most expensive part is the bit that's broken

OK

They're good fun on a calm day. Hope you got some extra batteries for it.

Looks brand new to me. Maybe one or two days in a backpack

When I go to any of the retailers kimovil recommends for this phone, the grey version is still listed as pre-sale, or simply doesn't exist. Kimovil lists grey as an available color.

>not wanting the cheapest model

I'm all for cheap, but I really cannot stand the look of the gold model, it just looks so shit. I'm willing to buy a case and cover it up if I have to, but I'm just lost as to why no one carries one of the color options that the phone allegedly has.

Lighting and also I masturbated and used my lotion hands on the trackpad. Never buy used laptops senpai ;)

Very very light. Like the macbook air. Almost too light it makes me nervous.

Thx user

New to /csg/

Is there a way to pay with PayPal on AliExpress, or am I doomed to an eternity of Gearbest?

Also, any recommendations on a 50L+ camping/hiking backpack?

Are there any good pen tools?

I have pic related and it's pretty nice.

Ali use alipay, becuase they're a direct competitor to paypal/ebay.

>tfw AliExpress natively accepts FIVE local payment systems

Welcome to the world of bought reviews from shlubs using google translate to hauk their shit.

Can you not just reinstall Windows 10 but in english? Will it not activate?

Also, can you open it? Post guts if it's easy to open, otherwise just post the bottom plz.

Thanks senpai

>Compete with a giant company that is used by millions by making a sub-par payment method

Mkay

You have it backwards. Ebay want to hinder their competition by denying them their popular payment method.

Zst or senfer might as well go hybrid

Hey, how do you guys find the $0.01 good stuff? I feel useless navigating the site.

PayPal and eBay split like over a year ago

>eBay
You really need to come out of the rock you are under. That ship sailed a while ago. eBay wants nothing to do with those tossers now. In any case, the fact that their payment method is much worse than Paypal still stands in the way of it ever being used to buy anything other than chinkshit.

>eBay wants nothing to do with those tossers now.
wut
Dont they own them? How are they making more money by tossing them?

See

Turns out, maintaining control of two companies when both are used for illegal shit all the time is hard to do. Not sure of the details exactly, but it seems like the kind of partnership that was doomed to fail one way or another. If anything, I would have thought Twitch would get into something with them, but they still seem to want to compete with them too. They at least are making their shit native and not a direct shit clone like Ali is doing.

To my knowledge you can't. It's single language windows.

It's fairly easy to open but here's a video that details it: youtube.com/watch?v=wj4JlaQpCDs

No expandable ram. Extra PCIe though, which means you can add an extra ssd or different wifi card.

Should I get this?

>Canada
You fucks never cease to amaze me.

Most people go for the pok3r, but if you want something more versatile, go for the GH60 or KC60. It's fully programmable, as opposed to the pok3r. You can also load your own custom firmware. Imho, it's all around better than the pok3r, but the pok3r has better build quality. I ended up replacing the case for my kc60 and getting new keycaps. The pok3r has a ridiculously study/metal base, and the keycaps are of good quality, so you won't need to buy any additional parts.

I guess it comes down to your personal preference. I prefer fully programmable, inexpensive, and something i can really make my own. For example, I use SpaceFN and have a split-shift and split-backspace on my kc60. With the Pok3r, you have to use the layout it comes with, but with the KC60, you can rearrange the switches to practically any layout.

Anyway, that's my brief rundown. There are plenty of other 60% boards you can choose, but the pok3r and kc60/gh60 are probably the most popular suggestions.

Please explain in great detail.

personally would rather get a credit card multitool over pen tool just because neither are go to tools, but the credit card tool has more functionality

Any good chink monitors out there

link?

Started buying chinkshit for my dad now, are we still going with sharks for sd cards or is there a new meme?

There are monkeys now, but those are not as radical as the sharks.

Fuggin sweet, thanks man. I didn't even think to look for a video since I assumed that no one had thought to take one apart and film it.

I'm considering getting one if my Surface Pro 2 decides to commit sudoku again.

Sucks about Windows though but at least it has perfect compatibility with linux. You didn't have to patch anything or recompile anything, did you?

aliexpress.com/item/Diffcult-Labor-Simulator-Pregnant-Dystocia-Teaching-Model-Pregnant-women-model/1476817910.html?s=p

Someone in the last thread posted art supplies, so I'm wondering if anyone here can help me with my need.

I like doing pen and ink work, but I use dip pens.

For random bullshit or on the go, I'd honestly rather have a fountain pen then always having that potentially knock overable inkwell handy.

Does anyone know of a decent pen that uses a G nib, or crow quill 'hunt 102' nibs, not sure what the japanese letter for the crow quill is.

On that note, another thing I have wanted for a long while, I like the look and feel of a zippo, but I smoke, there are quite a few things I use artwise that need to be cleaned by burning them. Anyone know if there is a chinese knockoff zippo that comes pre installed with a butane firebird like insert?

If anyone can help, thanks in advance

Get a metal Jinhao pen and put a Zebra G nib in it
I think the 599 definitely works

>Sucks about Windows though but at least it has perfect compatibility with linux. You didn't have to patch anything or recompile anything, did you?
Not at all. Though be careful if you decide to go with debian, you'll have to download your own firmware from intel's website. Luckily they provide linux support.

Also, if you're a student you might check to see if your university offers a free upgrade to windows student which is basically windows enterprise.

But honestly, windows is garbage.

Found a link, here you go
parkablogs.com/content/how-use-zebra-g-nib-fountain-pen

>he actually believes the ali rating system

you got paid for ratings, rating inflation and shadow banning i wouldn't trust it too much

I think they only have chink electrical lighters

Oh, I have dreamspark so I can just get a Pro key. Also, as of a few weeks ago, the "free" upgrade still works so you can install windows 7 and activate with daz then just upgrade to 10 using a disk and it is activated.

And yeah Windows 10 does have its quirks but some software that I use is Windows only and wine does not work nor are there any linux versions.

Plus, the linux compatibility on my current and previous laptops have been garbage so I'm used to Windows.

Thanks for the info.

this is making me feel a little claustrophobic

tracking shows chinkshit in chicago, which is about 3 shipping days away from me and now a week later i get this

FLUSHING, NY 11351, Departed USPS Facility, The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your item departed our USPS facility in FLUSHING, NY 11351 on September 24, 2016 at 8:17 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

how the fuck does it end up half way across the country what the fuck

So, since this question was never answered, can someone recommend me a halfway decent 50-60L camping/hiking backpack on Gearbest?

link to /csg/ approved sharks please

Just fucking look it up on ali, goddamn you're a lazy fucking bastard.

what part of approved do you not get? cunt

>ali
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

USPS has been fucking shit up a lot lately.

>ali
we found the cuck

Got my Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3 the other day. Much like this user stated the only flaw is the webcam. Everything else is at a very high level premium standard. I've changed to English Windows 10 due to work reasons. The 13 inch model definitely lacks battery life compared to the 12. But in my circumstances I'm willing to trade the battery life for higher specs and better performance. I'm surprised more people aren't running out and getting their hands on one of these. From the dozens of windows laptops I have had the chance to play around with, this definitely has the best trackpad and keyboard. This laptop has surpassed my every expectation.

>USPS has been fucking shit up a lot lately.

tfw chinked by americans

It was the plan all along. Ever since the trans-continental railway was built.

>you're a lazy fucking bastard
too busy fucking your mother

aliexpress.com/item/MIXZA-TOHAOLL-Shark-Edition-TF-Micro-SD-Card-8G-16G-32G-64G-128G-Flash-Memory-Card/32719413600.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.31.Rp5Lht&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10065_10068_10055_10067_10054_10069_10059_10058_418_10073_10017_10070_10060_10061_10052_10062_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_7&btsid=dc5f3f29-a1f4-4283-a6e7-6cc2df2f8af0

How much are these things again?

I have three questions.

Does anyone have experience with those LED filament light bulbs? A lot of them are marked as 220v, buy I am a burger so I don't know if those will actually not work here. Also, how is the brightness of these things? I need them for a lamp, but I don't want them to be too dull.

My final question is does anyone have experience with the Rock Autobot dash cam?

220V wont work in burger land unless your lamp is hooked up to a 220V outlet such as your dryer is

Not much to say. You kill yourselves over hockey, elect criminals into your positions of government, and live with freezing temperatures half the year. Must be all the TIm Horton's you fuckers eat. Shit must drive you batty. Only explanation for why you do what you do.

Looks like its $600 for the 12in and $900 for the 13in.

>$300 for an extra inch
le~

What CPU does the 13" model have?

If it's better than what my ThinkPad has, maybe i'll get one.

Trudeau is still better than harper

>The battery is not 11hours by any means
think it's because of linux? I have heard it gets bad battery life on laptops without tweaking/driver support.

i5 6200U 2.8Ghz
The real upgrade is in the DD4M, NVMe M.2 PCI-e SSD and 940MX gfx card

If only they had 4:3 screens. Oh well.

Linux generally uses about the same to slightly less power than Windows. It takes energy to run the Microsoft botnet after all.

>He doesn't use an OS with useful programs
Why do you even own a computer

Bummer, aside from probably the battery life and the nvme ssd speeds that I'll never use it doesn't seem like an upgrade at all.

this must be a new development because I always heard people complaining about worse battery time vs windows 7 in thinkpad threads.

No, not really. With newer laptops the battery life is a bit worse compared to Windows, especially if the laptop has switchable graphics.

>Thinkpad
That is why. Those run like shit on anything you have on them.

>Implying you cannot get useful programs for Linux
Hue

Saturation

What a pathetic attempt for a joke.

How are the new Xiaomi hybrids compared to the old piston 3s? I have the opportunity to buy both but I'm not sure which is better.

At least I'm trying.

I got a (You) anyways so it's all good in my mind

>knife from gaybeast shows as in US customs for over a week.

Am I chinked bros?

hybrids have more bass

You can't.

how the fuck is he supposed to look up a comparison on ali, you fucking retard?

>not reading the thread above

Do you think this will cook my camera?
I want something to do night timelapse with, so I need external power

aliexpress.com/item/8-4V-Cable-BP511-DR-400-DR400-DC-Coupler-Drive-by-DC-5V-Power-Bank-for/32684768199.html

Everyone who needs Aukey cables, go here and buy two packs then get the USD$4 of USD$9 coupon and in the finalization apply the generic aliex USD$2 coupon.

USD$14 down to USD$8 for 10 high quality USB cables.

aliexpress.com/item/Aukey-5-Pack-Micro-USB-Cable-Fast-Charging-Adapter-5V2A-Data-Charger-Mobile-Phone-Cable-for/32637756862.html

It's fine.

Proof

best fullsize non gaymer looking memechanical for my buck with easily acquirable keycaps

In the future, I'd suggest Veithdia. The legs are long as shit for some reason so they'll extend way past your ears, but they're all metal and the build quality is great. Having said that, I don't know if they have a clubmaster knockoff.

I highly, highly doubt that anyone was waiting on an update from me, but four months later I actually bothered having the 6520's UV tested at Lenscrafters. They're protected.

Mobile can bring that down to USD$7.38

do i get $4 for signing up on mobile i can't find the ad with all these script hater blockers

$4 off is part of the store's promotion. If you are new go to superdeals.aliexpress.com and grab a USD$2 off coupon for USD$0.01. That gets refunded to you. Buy the cables on mobile, it's USD$0.30 cheap per 5 pack. Coupons will automatically apply.

Original price, USD$13.98
After chinkery, USD$7.38

Yes, paste that into google.

Fakes finder simplelifestyle.co/2016/06/aliexpress-designer-brand-finder-2-2016.html

the 8h sot was my mi5 feels good man

Magicforce 68, cheaper on Amazon than Ali for some reason.

Still active Gearbest coupons for anybody who missed them yesterday

Netac 120gb SSD for $31.99
coupon: GBN530S1

gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415704.html?wid=4&lkid=10110234

Netac 240gb SSD for $54.99
coupon: GBN530S2

gearbest.com/hdd-ssd/pp_415705.html?wid=4&lkid=10110236

XDuoo X2 hi-fi mp3 player for $31.29
coupon: XDX2RU

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_373989.html?lkid=10098230

XDuoo X3 Mp3 player for $73

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_440370.html?wid=21&lkid=10114481

Coupon: XDUX3RU

Floureon H101 quadcopter for $9.99
coupon: QCJGM

gearbest.com/rc-quadcopters/pp_230472.html?lkid=10114342

Sanrenmu 7129 folding knife for $7.29
coupon: SM7129

gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_367461.html?lkid=10114345

Nice ref links

Recommend me some good looking 60mm dial watches on ali

we /avril/ now?

H101 is dead, OOS.

>Just fucking look it up on ali, goddamn you're a lazy fucking bastard.

>60mm

no post on a Sunday

Would you guys like another unboxing youtube channel?

I'm probably thinking of just having 30-60 second videos of all the shit I get in the mail. I have 3 things on order so far.

2% marketshare

I dont know how to looks for watches on ali :(

Yes

Im 6'8 and 270 lbs, my arm are pretty big

for me

Make use of the search bar.

aliexpress.com/af/watches.html

No

Everyone wants the grey. Its literally sold out the second the shipment comes in due to presales. I bought gold and use a case, its not too bad.

Go for it, you'll get tons of abuse and hate for doing it but a large section of /csg/ do like video reviews. I have 365 subscribers and really enjoy making videos so it's fun for me.

I didn't get post on friday, but it turned up saturday, got the cable I needed as well.

Xiaomi Hybrids vs KZ ATE vs Rock Zircon?

Cheap chink shit video reviews by /csg/ users

Dirty Reviews - the man who brought us the Mixza shark meme.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes and toys
youtu.be/afeef7_qV3E

TechTablets - Still the best resource for chinky tablet and phone reviews with a ton of knowledge.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews filmed by a bumbling migrant "from" Sweden
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx

SkeletonKeyStone - made all his videos private after his gf found his youtube channel. Rumoured to be Anthony Burch.

ty for removing comfy

why is the xk 250 so cheap? only 80 bucks for a full fpv set up.

different suggestion, but I'd go for these.

aliexpress.com/item/SENFER-UE-Custom-Made-As-UE900-SE846-Around-Ear-Earphone-HIFI-Monitor-Headphones-Noise-Cancelling-Headset/32520404631.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.36.GUeryS&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_9999_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=39cc61be-519f-4378-a8ae-ea7149c05d0f

They're highly recommended by the people who have them, and are recommended heavily on 2ch

which apps on andy roidz are best for my chinkshit obd2 reader?

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-3-Pro-Official-Global-ROM-Mobile-Phone-Snapdragon-650-Hexa-Core-5/32673979702.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.2ertRN&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_8,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_418_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_6&btsid=6c3fea2f-d55a-449e-8d79-25f7601b0c63

Torque

clean your links you dirty mongoloid

can someone explain this gif please

just the tip

What are the best chink earphones? I already have kz ate and rock zircon. I would prefer a detachable cable, are the kz zs3 better than the zircons or ate's?

WTF Ali? They closed all my orders from yesterday..

you got flagged for cc fraud
gg

Another pre-paid debit card kid gets rekt by based Jack Ma

C H I N K D
H
I
N
K
D

Don't have much time today, so just quickly coppy-pastad.

JACK MA'ED
A
C
K

M
A
'
E
D

Did you use a fake cc?

You can usually get the grey off of ali, but it has a markup of about £20

ALSO;
What is up with my package? Are they shipping it by boat or something?

I'm using "e-cards", temporary debit cards with limited funds connected to my real card.

>Anyone have a review of that Aliexpress $5 Nomos?

user posted one a couple of threads back

are there chinese spherical or any "old terminal keyboard" style keycaps available yet? i have looked for about 2 hours and cannot find any for cheaper than american made ones.

>.se
C U C K

american made meaning from this site and such: keycapsdirect.com/ I dunno if they are american made but they are expensive so I figure they are right?

boards.Cred Forums.org/g/thread/56760923#56760923#p56762881
>coupon code: GUN
>GUN

Want to buy aa soldering station myself, but I'll probably buy a Hakko T12 DIY kit, it'ss only ~20 for the controller/handle and ~$8 for 24V power supply.

nobody can tell that isn't your "real" credit card unless they hit the purchasing limit
if you used new ones for each one of those orders, I can see why ali are calling scams

l2quote faggot

Anyone bought chinkshit synthesizers, do they exist?

Would love to find some obscure shit to fiddle around with

Those things are weak plastic pieces of shit. Don't buy them.

>grilled cheese
>eggs, meat and vegetables with a small slice of cheese

It's all metal.

ZS3s are the best from KZ. People have described ZSTs as underwhelming. If you want to try out hybrids, get the 4in1s.

Link to ch?

The ones I got were all plastic. The pen sucked and the screw bit holder would twist and break under the slightest bit of torque.

Anyone bought bluetooth gamepads for their phones?

>mobile gaming

There seems to be a big discrepancy in price, either stuff like pic related for $5 or bigger controllers for $30+

Hi all, i'm looking for FAKE f91-w, in white, red, orange, and dark blue. not willing to pay more than €5 per piece.

pic related. no clue where to find these (apart from ebay)

on deal extreme all but black are out of stock.

I'm thinking of getting the Xiaomeme 3s prime.

Is gearbest the best/safest bet?

Live in Sweden.

I can get you any color you want for 4€ a piece bruh

Aliexpress

Wait so ZS3 > ATEs?

The Note had a sale on ali for cheaper, so can usually hold out and get a better deal. They are all pretty safe, not sure about EU customs though

For Swedes it might be the fastest option

I'm saving up for a hakko FX-951
stop being a faggot and going for cheap shit

>buying a fake chink terrorist Cred Forums meme watch for $6 when an authentic one is under $10 on amazon

>Wait so ZS3 > ATEs?
Yeah. I have ATEs myself, and I'm thinking of grabbing ZS3s (I'm satisfied with ATEs sound quality, but I want that memory wire and supposedly more comfy/low profile housing). Removable cables on ZS3s are coll too, I guess.

Why do you need Hakko or do you just want it for the quality?

Yeah, I got one for you. The case is made of the cheapest and softest alloy they could find which makes it looks like it's plastic. It looks like a funhouse mirror - all warped. Wouldn't recommend.

DELETE THIS

That's $4 for more chink shit. The chink terrorist memes are more like $4, not 6 anyway.

they are way cheaper than $4 or 6, step your chinkery up. They are also kind of shit, questionable water resistance and horrible timekeeping.

too late, just got a red, white, and dark blue one for about €4,20 in total

my maximum was €5. of course i'd rather pay less (which i did)

Damn, I'd have thought it'd just have shitty movement, but build would be acceptable (besides the strap). The fake DW ones are basically identical to the originals, but I guess that's because the original is chinkshit to begin with.

i just want the coloured parts. i have a real f-91w. gonna see if i can show my patriotism with a japanse brand, chinese made module, in a chinese made chinese case.

make america great again.

(note: i am not american, and i do not care about patriotism)

PS3 controller + mount. Anything else is retarded.

Chink shit I aquired over the last 2 years, ask if you want my opinion on any of these.

How's the soldering station and the SSD?

stackable banana plugs any good?

Pretty expensive lightbulbs

Good to know, was tossing up between the two. Hope the removable cables don't fuck up after a while

quadcopter kit

the build quality is very good fir the price I'm happy with them.

The soldering station is top notch, but I got chinked you could probably get it for 20. SSD has been used in my laptop since i received it no problems, comes with a free pen

Came without instructions which was no problem.
One of the red stand offs had no thread on one side tapped it myself. Other than that it's a pretty good kit. Crashed against my house the second time and it survived.

Any news on the AliExpress/Gearbest Wishlist requests?

what sort of payload could it lift?
can it lift a gopro?

spoopy

How's that speaker amp?

Got my senfer 4in1 today. Sounds pretty good so far

Post a proper review when you have time fampai.

But that quad looks like a toy for 12yo's tops.
Either built yourself a custom one with a action cam or just give up being a man desu

How is that small red amplifier? I'm looking for something similar

Never tried flying with a payload sry

Haven't tried them yet, but im gonna hook them up really quick bbys

I received picrelated E14 5W RGB LED bulb. It's pretty good. For comparison, it's a ~20% less bright than warm white LED E14 bulb from IKEA. It can definitely make navigating a dark room much easier, but not much more.
The white mode is very very cold, almost blue-ish. I mostly have it set on purple and it looks real sick, almost like UV.
The IR remote (comes without a CR2025 battery) isn't great, but if you screw off the diffusing cover on the bulb then it works much better (works great with my lamp, I don't lose any light from that and get way better reception).

aliexpress.com/item/memelight/32419568183.html

best alternative to the xiaomi redmi (note) 3 (pro)?

Hello, I'm the user that ordered a package on Monday shipped by IML. The update from Russian Post yesterday is that it has departed from the 4-5th sorting center? Each on opposite sites of Moscow. Fucking kill me already. Is Russian Post this ineffective or are they just sending it to the government to check the contents, since I know the FSB has checked the living quarters of some people when they are out and have threatened people to give up everything they know about people. Really makes you wonder.

>I know the FSB has checked the living quarters of some people when they are out and have threatened people to give up everything they know about people

How is that related to anything? Nobody cares about your chinese shit, especially because there's so much of it in Russia.

>Is Russian Post this ineffective
yes, stop being retarded

XK is the experimental/high-end brand for WLtoys., and it seems there was a bit of a fuck-up between their engineering and marketing departments when making it. Various features were promised which didn't make it into the production quad. The result is a bit of a parts-bin special that uses a lot of parts from previous models, slapped into a frame that's very nice from both an aesthetic and build quality perspective.

Note though that while the FPV kit is very cheap, it is shit and you'll soon wish you'd just got the base quad.

Well, I heard AliExpress is one of the best retailers in Russia in terms of total revenue. I also saw some popular Russian online stores resell chink shit which you can get on these sites.

What is unclear is how much chink shit I can import into Russia, anyone knows? I'd love to buy myself a chinkphone, but I hate customs. They sell some chinkphones in Russia like Meizu, Fly, Motorola, phicomm, highscreen, caterpillar, asus zenphone, ZTE, prestigo, alcatel, yotaphone. But I didn't see Xiaomi, maybe I'll try one of these.

Tried whith pic related. There wan't any noticable distortion even at higher levels. As I remember they didn't come with a power supply. At full blast they pulled about 450ma (12v) pretty much every supply will do. I recommend these!

anyone have experience with affiliate sales on these sites?

>Motorola

>But I didn't see Xiaomi
Bought my mom a Xiaomi Redmi 3 from quite a popular store a few weeks ago. Many stores have them, so I don't know what your problem is, famalam.

>What is unclear is how much chink shit I can import into Russia
I still have yet to buy something over 20$ from China, so I don't have any info on that, but I know there is some tax if you go over some stupidly low amount (500 euro? 1000 euro? who knows).

Stupidly low amount? I heard one place say 2800 rub another say like €2000 so who the fuck knows what the import limit actually is.

I'm also not in any big Russian city, all I have is mvideo, eldorado and some small carrier cell stores. Maybe I can but one from a carrier.

Motorola or a Yotaphone 2 sounds fun. We shall see.

Man, just pick up a LeapPad3 off of Amazon or Ebay, worth it, I love mine. Fast and beautiful, good games good life.

>2800 rub
No, can't be. It's closer to 1000 euro.

I got this one a while ago
gearbest.com/game-controllers/pp_307538.html?wid=21
i just play emulated shit on the tram to work
comfy and doesnt make me look like too much of a nutter
controls feel fine

Cna't tell if you're joking/can I have a link, want to get it for my 4 year old sister.

I got a NES30 Pro. It's a nice controller and not too big.

>ordered 3 Xiaomi ZMI powerbanks (white, red and gold) from banggood during the 10th anniversary because they were at $15 instead of $25
>processing order took more than a week
>received email saying that the white one is out of stock and they give me three options : wait, replace and refund.
>chose refund because discounted ended and I will be winning $10 difference
>receive email : congrats your order was shipped (the 2 available powerbanks) with tracking number. while the the other one is being processed for refund.
>one week later (today) received email saying that the 3 powerbanks are shipped with tracking code. meaning that I got 5 powerbanks shipped in total.
REVERSE-CHINK'D

amazon.com/LeapFrog-LeapPad3-Learning-Tablet-Green/dp/B00JLHW0VU 69 bucks, whatta steal!

LOLLL

Are they related?

"Tactical"

Yeah, don't bother. The rates are horrible. I made $1500 for one of the chink sites posting deals on fb groups and they kicked me back about $80 commission. They only let you cash out direct to your bank when you get $1000 commission which will never happen unless you make it your full time job. Amazon affiliate is the only one that'll really get you paid, chinks try to make you work like a chink for next to nothing.

Have the chinks ever seen a real rat before? Pretty sure that's a hamster they've photoshopped into their rat trap.

s.aliexpress.com/rQzaQNnA

Because toys are fun, user.

Holy shit that's amazing

Rats, mice, hamsters, cats, dogs are all the same in China : meat for soup

Someone bought the bane mask headphones, anyone remember what they were like?

aliexpress.com/item/picsofdeadrats/32585627012.html
this one seems to work

I have used something like that before. The mice was alive but I didn't care about that and threw it out the window along with the mice in it.

How much can i trust the "non toxic" keyword?

Lads:
>Black, White or Red?

amazon.co.uk/dp/B00VV4TRAS

>just put a happy little orange guy in there
what the fuck

Black.

The fake f91w are not good at all. They're not worth the $1.50.
A real f91w will last you, well, almost forever. Replace the battery now and then and it just might last your entire life.
A fake one will last a week.

A week if you're lucky I mean, the one I got lasted 2 days. And it was 5 minutes wrong by the end of the first day. Awful things.

No, do video reviews. I don't want to see what a product looks like, I want to know if it's shit.

If you want to know if something is shit you need to have someone write actual reviews after using it for a week.
Like I do, but I don't buy much chinkshit.

And say, uploading it to the wiki or whatever.

can changing the rom on a xiaomi phone effectively disable their spying?

ATEs are thrash any other meme IEM is better.

Flushing is all Chinese and basically Littlr China. You got chinked senpai

opinions wanted on the Lenovo K5 (plus)

it's shit, get a Xiaomi

So, what sound signature do Senfer UEs have?

yes

thanks kind user

What drone is this?

I want to buy a cheap small drone which has a camera and can stream this video with low latency to my smartphone.
I am willing to do software manipulations like flashing but am not willing to buy a separate camera for this purpose

>FPV

why did you get it online? the mi service centres are pretty cheap. They even sell an insurance for 10USD that can be used to replace anything irrespective of how it got broken

Ok so i see all these people buying the Xiaomi chinkpads.
But are u guys not afraid of it breaking?
Arent u really fucked when something on it breaks cause no warranty and even if there is warranty u would have to send it back to china and wait months and it would be a huge hassle

Clean up your fucking desk. What are you, a pig?

>you need to have someone write actual reviews after using it for a week

This is why we really need a thread where people can discuss their long-term experiences with chinese products, a sort of /csg/ after party if you will.

what do you mean with generic $2 coupon, the superdeals one?

REEEE ship my cent shit NOW

You're asking too much of something so small, next you're going to tell me you expect it to fly for 30 minutes.

Where can I get a genuine F91W in Europe for decent price?

that seems like a torture rather than a quick death

Is the pepsi phone worth buying for keks? Or is it just too bad

>win cat game
>get $5 coupon
>it's minimum spend $39
JUST

Eachine E10C. Camera is surprisingly good for £20.
There are plenty of nano quads with wi-fi streaming, but latency is always going to be a problem for them.

you got CHINKED

Fuck off already

Thanks, will like into it. Do you know of any drone where I can watch the live stream with a google cardboard VR headset? (stereo is not possible I know) but a 120 degree camera could be warped to watch it so that it fills my field of view

The xiaomi pen is incredibly pleasant to write with and of good quality, I'd recommend it.

Are the KZ's suitable for listening music or is the frequency response flat like on studio monitors?

Do they all come with all these accessories or is it seller specific?

Why buy stuff I get for free from my employer?

how is it for urethral play

give it back tyrone

Does anyone know if there are some microphones I can mount on my headphones on Memexpress?

just a headsup, geekbuying dont mark down the value of your order, i've actually had my miband marked as more than the value, making me have to pay a lot of aditional vat / import tax.

cat game?
link that shit

Legit Fluke?

I was thinking about getting the VC99, but I think the fluke will last me a long time.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Fluke-17B-F17B-Digital-Multimeter-with-temperature-probe-can-measure-temperature/32548406195.html

have you tried it for urethral play?

still hilarious dude keep posting it

user I bought the 15B off gearbest for $72

How's the Oukitel K4000 (pro)?

OP here, will make thread in a few. Currently compiling little something about my experience with AliExpress requesting the Wishlist Feature.

Its $110 AU for me, is there much difference between the 15B and 17B?

just let it go it wont' happen

unfortunately I don't know
I do know that gearbest would be a better bet for either though since they do bigger discounts
either way you are getting a real fluke for under $100 which is amazing
Dave from EEVBlog did a tear down (of the 17B iirc) and looks solid

maybe instead of fucking around trying to get the biggest online retailer in the world to bend to your whims you should do some work on your fucking infographic

Why does the controller part etc. cost more than the drone itself if I were to build a drone...

making new bread right now

Get what you pay for. It's a pretty low-end processor. 4x a53 cores at 1ghz are pretty sluggish for anything other than basic stuff.

Together with that 720p screen and 4000mah battery you should get some impressive battery life though.

It acually doesn't if you go for a chinked control, for example Flysky FS-T6

most of Cred Forums has never had a job. It's amazing how much they bitch about folks getting shit free at work.

ali app

Comfiest 5.5" chinky phablet other than the RN3P?

literally nothing else is good

My gaming mouse might finally arrive tomorrow!

I've waited for it for over a month now.

a-are you sure, user-kun?~

I'm pretty sure it works just as well on hamsters.

Yep. I have tracking on it. I'll go pick it up from the post office myself if needed.

Anyone know of any decent airplane RCs?

New thread here

I've been looking at the flysky fs-i6, but I must do some thinking first before I commit to this.

If I had a girlfriend that literally threw away the rest of the banana, and waste it like that I would punch her in the face.

This weeks Pokeball Charger

Masterball edition 12,000 mAh

I like it so far seems to work pretty well was 20ish USD

link?

Ali kommer inte skimma ditt kort din mongolid, gå och handla tech på lidl istället.