Real talk:

real talk:

why can't women code?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R5_Z_54RmkE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4
newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Women can't code
>I can't code
Am I a woman?

They can, but from what I've seen it's the group who vocally say this, can't.

we can pretend

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Because OP is a faggot.

Kys

Because many of them are not interested in doing that. It's like saying "Why can't men paint nails", not saying they can't but it's not common, same with coding

This desu senpai

This.

They also exchanged coding skills for that ass in OP's pic.
If you ask me I'm fine with the ass.

The ones that can won't and the ones that would like can't.

Women don't have dicks

What are some films or shows women will never understand?

Because they post gifs instead of webms.

o shit is that band of brothers? im makin my bitch watch that with me tn

Anything really about loyalty, camaraderie, or honor.

this. this needs to change.

>women don't have dicks

Company's IT team of 90 (from unix admins to java developers) contains at least 30% women.
My track lead is a woman, although she's moved from doing technical stuff to more of a management position.

This. Not memeing or attempting to be cynical and edgy, it's just a face of nature.

Women can't comprehend honor in a primary sense, nor can they use it natively. They can try to emulate it, but that's on the same level as reverse engineering a black box and superficially mimicking its outputs.

Anything involving love or loyaly.

kodomo wa

>actually posting a serious answer
what are you a nerd?

Because their brain can't function like that. But they can code, not as good as a man. There are some good women coders, faggot.

I went to a coding bootcamp recently. (and got a good programming job afterwards, so suck it cs major purists). I know quite a few girls (who also went to the bootcamp) that can code just as good, and some of them better, than other male programmers.

Plus, the hell is wrong with you man, girls who can code are sexy.

coding requires abstract thinking. womens brains are shit at this. women are shit at everything. its only a modern marxist practice to pretend everyone and everything is equal.

>girls who can code are sexy.

lmao like 1 out of every 10 and that's being generous

Secretaries are supposed to be the coders. What do you think the Physicists at Bell Labs were doing? They had the secretaries do all the monotonous coding monkey work.

>women are shit at everything.
You say this only because you've never actually been around women.

I'm a near 23 year old virgin that spent the last 4 years living like a recluse, and even in my limited experiences I can readily outline how you're wrong. It's actually a bit pitiable, really. When you actually get a job, watch how women function in the workplace. Be a man, think mechanically.

>watch how women function in the workplace
Very poorly?

women making you think theyre stupid is one of their many jewish tactics tho

Drive

Very efficiently, actually.

I'm not bothering to control for differences between individuals, workplace management and hierarchical control structures, what you're actually doing, etc. Averaged out, and from a neuroscience perspective, it's fairly clear.

Again, think mechanically. I'm not going to help you further.

It's a woman's film
Pleb

Don't you just love it when somebody barely out of their teens whips out all those big words and still manages to say nothing?

Come back in ten years kid

hey user what bootcamp did you go to? i'm thinking about doing one. i've made several websites since high school and plenty of projects in lua/xml.

honestly i love c# but i feel like a 7 yr old launching a space shuttle. what do you recommend man? i like designing the visual aspect of things and doing clean UI's.

>think mechanically
lol you sound like a fuckin cuck dude. i don't think anyone here honestly thinks women are shit at everything but your replies are such cringe holy shit. no wonder you're a virgin

Given your comprehension of basic logic, yes, probably

Work on your decoder.

Calm down.

keep tipping faggot, youll lose your virginity eventually if you stand up for them loud enough, i promise.

theres a difference between stupid and shameless. women are stupid, but they always have manipulation and ulterior motives in the back of their minds.

Too busy smashing pussy.

Keep thinking mechanically and attempting to patronise, seems to be working out for you.

You couldn't be more of a numale if you tried.

>stand up for them
That's not what's happening here.

Woman detected. Don't you have a Chad to flirt with, cumslut?

Why do women not play video games?
Why do women not use Linux?
Why do women never customize smartphones?
Why do women not watch youtube tech channels?
there is a million more, these are just off the top of my head

Drive is a chick flick though lmao.

>Why do women not watch youtube tech channels?

Why would a man watch that?

I don't want to say exactly which one, but it was in the pacific northwest. I'd say it's worth it, especially if you have a good grasp of the basics of programming and want to accelerate your learning and get to a solid job-ready level. I'm a front end web dev. I like the visual aspect of things and UIs as well, so i'd recommend front end. Just be sure to get really good at css and especially javascript. Though if you want to stay away from web programming, I dunno what to pick. Maybe stick with C# and go into game stuff or something.

Dank get.

But I'm not a numale in any degree, so you're clearly incorrect.

Sorry user, try again. :^)

also nice quads.

cool thanks :)

>Why do women never customize smartphones?
But they do. That's a very womanly thing to do. I don't bother customizing mine because, unlike a woman, I don't give a single fuck about vanity.

>Why do women not play video games?
They do, but not as much because it's not very social.
>Why do women not use Linux?
Because they see no benefit in doing so.
Why do women never customize smartphones?
They don't? I'll tell my gf she's not allowed to change her phone anymore.
Why do women not watch youtube tech channels?
Why would anyone is the real question.

Women are meant to make and care for babies.
That's it.

why do women never have any hobbies, apart from spending money and nagging?

I have several hobbies, and am always looking to get into new things. All the women I've met never do this.

You need to meet new women.

Plenty of women enjoy hiking, biking, drawing, etc.

The human species would have died out during the last glaciation period if that were the case. give some thought to basic biology, think about the division of labor and specialization, and look into the differences between male and female metabolic demand.

There are many branches of species that took the approach you're referencing, but primates are not one of them. Mammals as a whole, generally, are not one of them.

Hence, "think mechanically". Think of people as machines, and view people as machines. Once you understand this perspective, you can let go of it and move on. You will better understand people's motives, yourself, and the greater whole. A lot of the negative feeling and feedback loops keeping the myopic resentment fueled, simply crumble away.

>completely autistic

;^)

>x is meant for y
Oh, look, it's a religious person.

Hello, dark ages. Welcome to the 21st century!
I doubt you will do well here, but please try to enjoy your stay!

They dont, fagboi.

So much edginess in this thread.
So much sexual repression.

proof women can't code right here

Valiant user making sense in a sea of morons.

> coding requires abstract thinking

I really don't get this. It's not abstract at all.

You really only have to understand three things--memory, the processor and syntax--and then the rest falls through with the framework that you're in.

How is it abstract to say this problem (c++ specific)

"I want to write a string to the debug output" *read documentation* "I want OutputDebugString found in Windows.h" *import windows.h, write the function call* "OutputDebugString only takes an LPCTSTR, but all my shit is in wstrings, and I'm building a string using a wstringstream..." *google 'how I shot web in c++'* "Okay, so all I have to do is call ws.str().c_str() and the constructor for LPCTSTR takes care of the rest"

It's really that easy, and that's in the most autist framework ever. Nothing "abstract" about it

>samefag detected

>ran ls
>ls didn't return any directory named code
>still tried to cd into the non-existent directory anyway

I don't know if she can actually code or not but her command line foo is pretty weak.

No.

Activating almonds is just soaking them overnight to remove phytic acid.

That's a good idea, an even better one to is to take them out of the water and blend them, then add probiotics to the mushy almonds, let sit for 8 hours and you have an amino acid mix with probiotics that's very beneficial to your stomach. Makes poopoo nice and smooth :)

>def concatenate_string(string1, string2)
What the fuck

that's fucking gross. Not because she's thick, but because she's black.

t. Brainlets

>Plenty of women enjoy hiking, biking, drawing, etc.

For women, these are just another avenue to spend their money. As soon as they feel satisfied having bought everything related, they drop their "hobby" like a rock.

I'm sorry you had a bad mother figure.

This a technology board...

Wow.

Again, meet new women. My aunt has been hiking for over 20 years and has probably bought $600 total worth of gear, mostly boots (those are important).

You've got some deeper problems, though.

most people in general can't code, there's just a higher number of men in the industry so you get to see the ones who can more often.

I don't know but I'd say a book women wouldn't understand is like catch-22 or slaughterhouse-five

Women at workplace strategies:
>Bitching
>Compleining about meaningless shit to distract attention
>Using their untouchable condition to bitch a lot more and get rid of the consequences.
>Always trying to get attention like whores..
>Talk off their asses and get respect and attention even when thay know shit about some subject...
>flirt when it worth... and sucking dick when it worth...

>Why do women never customize smartphones?
>Why do women not watch youtube tech channels?
Ricing smartphones and watching paid reviews aren't things any normal person should care about. People should be reading Knuth and Dijkstra, not watching youtube jews.

My range of experiences has been very different. Showing, again, obnoxious workplace behaviors are not an intrinsic trait of females. It might be overexpressed in some demographics, and some locations, but it's by no means a given.

I've run into the type you mentioned, obviously. Among others. In the right environment, and with the right people, women filter into roles that are just as productive and necessary as men. There's a large degree of overlap, which usually depends on physical factors most.

Again, think mechanically. Think what made someone, what someone can be, and why they're generating the outputs they are at a given instant.

This film.

Given your comprehension of basic logic, no, probably

I think I've finally found my gf Cred Forums!

That's right.

>lel
Sign of intelligence.

>People are actually replying to the "think mechanically" poster.
Why do you fags loving giving (you)'s to underage retards?

>graffic
All yours homie.

I'm not underage, and I'm better than you.

That text is wrong. It's:

>cd code
>cd..
>pwd
>cd..
>cd ..
>ls
>cd hs-tdd-sweet-ride-bro-lab-grecollege-se1-nyfl-072015-1
>cd code
>cd ..
>cd ..

(not sure about the "nyfl" bit)

You're wrong. Ask yourself this:

Why hasn't an entirely female team accomplished anything, ever?
Why with the ample resources and opportunities of modern civilization don't women just spontaneously collaborate like men do?

They can't. Remove all the men from the group and women are a completely incapable shitshow. They're parasitic dead weight.

The only reason more people aren't aware is because self-deceiving whiteknights like yourself run "logic interference" and cook up bullshit stories and rationalizations for their complete and total failure to accomplish anything substantial, ever, given the same resources as men.

Structuring your program so it is robust enough to accomplish what you need it to while still being efficient to code is very abstract. That's why there is abstraction in programming.

fucking this

A women bought some shoes?

This. All women are like that one fucker in your team that tells you every idea is shit without doing any actual contribution.

>Why hasn't an entirely female team accomplished anything, ever?
Irrelevant. You're (deliberately) confusing your assumptions with things I actually said. Refer to:
It's about the dynamic.

>Why with the ample resources and opportunities of modern civilization don't women just spontaneously collaborate like men do?
They do. Whether the fruits of that collaboration are meaningful, and if it's efficiently executed, is a different matter.

>They're parasitic dead weight.
Irrational and obviously false. Again, you've never been in an environment where you worked -with- women, you've only worked -around- women. There's a difference. Not all women are know-nothin' do-nothin' empty shells, and not all women get in the way and become a detriment. I'd argue people that net out this way are the minority, and they don't stick around long. If they do, it's because they're very good at infighting.

>last paragraph
Is just a disjointed mess of anger and confusion. You're just mad, is all. Most of what you wrote isn't even to me anyway, you're primarily fighting against a figment of your imagination. Your own creation, and thus, yourself.

Humans are machines.

Wrong on both counts. But take another (you) for your efforts.

Nice dodges, faggot.
You didn't answer my simple question:

WHY
CANT
WOMEN
COLLABORATE?

Also, I ought to highlight explicitly that a lot of your discomfort stems from your own slavery and sensation of entrapment. You can't handle other people, don't like that they have power over you, and thus lash out in anger. You're really shielding yourself from the denial of your own deficits.

Learn to make people do what you want, or learn to keep them out of your way. Else, you will remain a slave to your environment.

given your retarded logic, probably

>psychoanalysis instead of answering the question
Uh oh, I'm beginning to think you're a woman.

Dividing a practical problem into sub-problems that are able to be expressed inside a programming language requires abstract thinking.

Nope, sorry. I can't help being 22, and better than you.

HUMANS
ARE
MACHINES

Women do collaborate with each other and within group dynamics that include males. Even those with fluid control and leadership structures.

Stop being a little bitch. Also, study molecular biology and neuroscience a bit if you're unable to learn from primary experience. You seem very frustrated with wanting to put your peepee in / meaningful companionship from something you dislike, and it's blinding you. Gotta detach and take a step back to move on.

Also, for what it's worth I live in the northeast US. People are comparatively more intelligent in pockets around here.

>still can't answer a simple question
>starts babbling gobbledeguk and makes it about me
>resorts to emasculation
>woman confirmed
Hahaha, you're a fucking laugh riot, roastie. It's the same thing every time.

You're half right, though. Women are machines. Men have souls.

I've worked with a few women coders, all of whom were great to work with. No drama. They just got their shit done and went home.

I think this is part of the "women can't code" meme. They aren't self-promoting like all the alpha geek retards who desperately self-promote in a misguided attempt to gain prestige and the affections of the opposite sex. So, nobody is really aware of any "great" women coders.

Ever notice how so much of tech-oriented discourse revolves around absolutes and "objective facts"? The industry is so full of insecure man-children that they're all desperate to prove themselves right. This is why we're continually chasing our tails, re-discovering 20 year old programming concepts and styles.

It's fucking idiotic. Half the guys on here would scoff at a woman's need to some hot new style of shoe, while adamantly insisting that functional is the only way to go on a new project.

Because they're mostly not interested in coding.

Where are the solo female apps and software? Where were they in the shareware era?

There's always men holding their hand and covering their ass, like you. It's always been total bullshit.

How about you stop being a sex traitor and start giving these cunts the boot? Why should they get such special treatment and compete with men with training wheels when the rest of their life is already easymode?

T H I C C

I am currently studying programming at night. There is one girl in the class. She seems to do nothing all lesson long and can never answer any of the questions. Let along keep up what the rest of the class.
Her work looks like shit. She can't even understand the C# component they teach.
However when it comes to completing assignments she does fantastic.
Turns out her husband is a programmer.

>Where are the solo female apps and software?

I don't know, because I don't keep track of who is making what software. And why would it matter? Do you think men band together to write software as men for the sake of men? How much time would you say you spend per day thinking about men? About men's penises?

> Where were they in the shareware era?

I have no idea. How would I have any idea who was making any Shareware? Only the solo dudes were putting their own name on software. What woman would want a bunch of basement-dwelling retards mailing her checks and horrid love letters?

they teach c# at your college? that's pretty cool dude, mine only has java and a super secret scala course that you have to beg the prof to be allowed in

It is about you. It was readily clear you couldn't be reasoned with, so the only reason to continue responding was to make it clear how you're part of the overall problem.

You're a miserable, broken child. Someone needs to show you how to get by.

>I don't know,
>I have no idea.

As expected of a woman.

>How much time would you say you spend per day thinking about men? About men's penises?
I kind of want the answer to this.

Women are more concerned with trivial matters like politically correct code comments, creating codes of conduct, posting bullshit on social media, and hunting down anyone that doesn't agree with them like it is a religious crusade.

Guys just want to write code and have sex.

>basic epistemology and ontology is lost to this user
Or as it's typically called, "logic and reason". How ironic, what a pleb! What a slave! :^)
:^)
:^)
;^)

Why can't women collaborate?
>they can
Okay, then why are they always whining to be included in male firms? Where are the female companies?
>shut up you bitter virgin child
Welp

You're fucking right dude...

The problem is that, like men who can code, women who can code don't really want to call attention to themselves.

>I'm a near 23 year old virgin that spent the last 4 years living like a recluse
>that means i know what i am talking about!
No. It means you have very limited real world experience.

Kung fury

>steam profile listing lots of useless info about the person
This is how you spot an attention whore. Literally only attention whores do that. There is LITERALLY zero reason for anyone else to ever do that. Well-adjusted people don't need to list that shit because the people on their friends list are actually friends they talk to, not just people they collect to boost their epeen.

>Guys just want to throw fits in team meetings over tech religious beliefs, then go home to play video games until they're sleepy enough to nod off without an hour of burning angst wondering why they're alone in bed

Fixed that for you, chief.

Here are some scenarios that I've seen in real life. Guess which ones were men:

> Engineer #2 makes a minor fix in Engineer #1's code (it wasn't, though, it's the fucking company's code). Engineer #1 sends and email to all going into full-on meltdown mode. Why? Engineer #2 used the wrong open-curly position on one line.

> Project Manager throws an absolute hissy fit, screaming at our best Operations guy because the Operations guy told Project Manager that PM's request was technically impossible with the company's current infrastructure. PM was convinced that Ops guy was trying to undermine PM.

> Engineer sits in team meeting, mutters a suggestion and when the manager says, "what?" Engineer hiss-yells a repeat. Upon hearing the sufficiently loudly spoken suggestion, it becomes clear that Engineer had no idea what we were actually talking about.

> Engineering Manager goes on vacation and leaves Engineer to "drive" dev team. Engineer proceeds to schedule a 10am meeting every day, starting the same day that Engineering Manager leaves. Half the team doesn't show up for the first Friday meeting, since they thought the meetings didn't start until Monday, since who the fuck would schedule a meeting for the very day that Manager was leaving? Drama ensues, Engineer is convinced that team is trying to undermine Engineer's imagined new authority.

Any males reading this thread, read the post quoted. See how childish and flippant her answer is? See how she expects to just get away with saying things that are asinine and be praised for it?

That's a cunt. They're all the same.

women cant do anything

at all

they cant even please men

we have to rape them for any sort of pleasure

women should just kys themselves

Why do women always keep bringing irrelevant shit to keep an argument going til fucking infinity? Do they not know when to stop? Will they argue about anything for fun?

Humans are machines. The issue is that you don't understand the broader implication of that, and you have traced the logical chain far enough back.

Like this:
>Okay, then why are they always whining to be included in male firms?
Is this, really, true? Or is it something you've been engineered into thinking is some grand absolute truth of the world, by your environment? Is there really an assault on your field, or is it just a few pissed off women blown out of proportion by means of viral social media spread (PR) and simply another implementation of crowd psychology fueled propaganda campaigns? The oldest and most proven form of control, divide and conquer.

The only real case you have to make is certain scholarship biases, and a few failed attempts at quota systems. Put concisely, you're fighting the wrong enemy.

>Where are the female companies?
I don't know what a "female company" is. But anyway, you're male, right? Where is your company? Oh... right, the need for initial capital, novel ideas for a given window of time, investor pandering, and all that risk... Oh well, right?

I seriously don't get what the big deal is. Yes, "political correctness", newspeak, etc are growing problems that are becoming difficult to stomp out. This is a much different matter. As far as you're concerned, it's very simple. If you don't like a certain female, stop interacting with her and find ways to minimize interaction. Move on. If you like a certain female, interact with her. If she's a qt, wait for strange emotional dynamics to form, because as we all know, men and women cannot truly be "only" friends and there will always be underlying sexual tension. Very, very simple. Hence, stop being a little bitch and learn to get along, for you own good. Focus on the real problems instead of being the dork on the internet saying all women are deficient and worthless.

;^)

> Also, study molecular biology and neuroscience a bit
That supports the claims of women being inferior. They are literally, scientifically, and biologically inferior to males.

>22
>Types like a try-hard 14 year old.
Are you a woman or a numale?

Women are shit at work with a few exceptions. They just hang around finding more and more ways to not actually do their job, usually opting to talk endlessly about last night's tv or gossiping, always the gossip. Often they'll do it on the phone but make out when appropriate that it's a business call. Then they'll institute policies that make everything less efficient and force it's adoption because muh vagina.

There are exceptions though. Women are better at jobs that basically involve nattering or flirting, so they're great at sales. Male salesmen use logic which doesn't appeal to women, whereas women can use gossip or tits to make a sale to anyone. They're also good at tasks they're genetically predisposed towards, so the care sector, most jobs involving younger children, and domestic labour (cleaning cooking etc.) are good choices. Even outside these fields though around 5% of women can work almost any job as well as a man.

To come full circle this obviously includes coding. Coding is far more catered to a male brain, it's technical and unforgiving.

I'm not sure if this is shit-quality bait, or if this person is actually stupid enough to think that any dissenting non-anti-female opinion is written by a female. As if any women would come to this shitty, toxic tech board...?

What kind of garbage fucking college are you going to? Don't tell me you're going for Computer Science instead of Software Development.

Can it, Mulan.

shut up bitch

Probably like 80% of the day. I also have a penis, though.

Humans are machines. Spectrum of viability is dependent on the task.

eg, guess what any manned Mars mission will likely be sending? Women. They eat less, need less oxygen, and will still be superhumanly strong on Mars even in an atrophied and detrained state.

Although for what it's worth, cosmic rays etc will have them too brain damaged to be useful by the time they arrive, whether male of female. Sorry space fans, unless we can figure out how to stop gamma rays and iron nuclei moving near c without several meters of lead, we aren't going anywhere.

Spotted another roastie. You cumsluts stand out like a sore thumb.

Neither. :^)

Just curious, do astronauts who spend extended periods of time in space (like on the ISS) incur brain damage?

t. numale feminist

Some can, some can't. Programming is a pretty homoerotic field though, my office is filled with women. You'd think in a field like this where attention to detail is important that you'd see so many women, but they just don't seem interested in computers I guess.

Also, I'm listening to some Grimes right now.
>Owns and runs multiple companies
>Does all the work making her music, herself
>Somewhat studied physics and neuroscience

Fits the theme pretty well.

Sure

Only marginally, and to my recollection they're barely distinguishable from controls intellectually. They're still shielded by the magnetosphere, and unlike some satellites, are low enough to never pass into the van allen belt in their orbital path.

Although I should add that extended weightlessness obviously does strange things to fluid dynamics, and doesn't do the capillaries in their brain any favors. Among other things.

>e-celebrity
Yeah, no.

quotas?

>Women
>need less oxygen

anything that strays from simplistic, emotional motivations.

She does live shows, and for better or worse is moving in the pop direction. She clearly wants to make it and make it big, unfortunately her strategy is the most viable path and she's able to do it without dumbing down her overall style.

Her music is fun to reverse engineer.

The place where I work in has like 50 guys and 2 girls. It's kinda weird talking to these girls because everybody else talks to them at the same time, it's like taking turns or some shit. I wouldn't mind more women in my workplace though.

Smaller lung capacity, and less muscle mass. Oxidative phosphorylation and glycogen generation isn't magic, there's a reason why they consume less calories for maintenance.
Men's higher metabolic demand isn't from anaerobic metabolism.

I'd imagine that 2+ bil years of evolution under gravity would yield some poor results if you instantly took it away.
You would think it might be possible to engineer a sort of "gravity" using centrifugal force.

It would be interesting to see if there was any damage to the Apollo astronauts, but they weren't in space for very long.

yeah, the numales are competing for the pussy
but they don't know they won't fuck them

>every woman i've ever gone to the theater with is always leaning over to ask their bf inane questions like "why did he do that"
Women are dumb aliens.

I see you love to show off and sniff and stroke your XKCD nerd penis. Anonymous forums are designed to kill cancer like you and you should presently fuck off back to Rebbit. Ciao!

This dude is legit mentally ill.

Criticizing women gets you pathologized.
Criticizing men gets you a grant from the womens' studies department.

I don't like XKCD, and don't care for persistent identity. I don't like the dynamics it forms, and then rep systems etc ravage rational dialogue. It gets tribal, fast.

Fuck that, and fuck you too. Get out of MY Cred Forums.

>This dude is legit mentally ill

I shouldn't need to remind you where we are.

Fuck off over to /lit/. You'll fit right in over there, quarantined from the rest of the site and fainting whenever someone says google.

None of was even criticism. It was just full-on crazy talk.

This is honestly amazing, I've never seen more obvious samefagging, nor someone so triggered. I would absolutely love you to post on Cred Forums just to see if you could keep up this level of naivety in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. After so many years on Cred Forums, you're easily the most bluepilled person I've ever seen. Someone should archive this for posterity, and for posting in cringe threads.

I visit /sci/ the most.

The guy made an observation. I've seen the same thing. So why is he "mentally ill?"

It's more like you've been indoctrinated against badthink by the matriarchy.

All of those are me except
and

Wow what a shitty Photoshop

I'll believe you on the second one but not the first, don't bother trying to 'prove' it cos it's about the easiest fake in the world.

this is too much fun

Okay.

Not sure if illiterate....

"And in the places you go, you'll see the place where you're from."

>why is he "mentally ill?"

Seriously? The line about

> >every woman i've ever gone to the theater with

So, like, every time his normie buddy takes pity on him and invites him out, despite his seething resentment toward normie's gf, he just sits there having a wiring meltdown because his buddy is having normal human interaction. It never even occurs to the guy that maybe dopey girls going with her dopey boyfriend to a movie might not be the pinnacle of female potential.

Do you guys ever stop to wonder if maybe you're not even in the right class of society to even see decent women? When you spend your time doing stupid shit (e.g. going to [most] movies), you're going to see stupid people. Here's the reality: those dumb people are wondering why the angsty neckbeard over there is scowling angrily at that other dude and his girlfriend.

I'm not even going to touch the next line:

>I see you love to show off and sniff and stroke your XKCD nerd penis.

If that bizarre tantrum doesn't scream "crazy" to you, then you need to step off Cred Forums and go outside for awhile.

Honestly, Reddit and Cred Forums are absolutely chock full of utter loser, whiny men. All they do is bitch about the women they see DOING THE SAME STUPID SHIT THAT THEY'RE DOING. Dude, the smart women aren't going to toil away in a low-prestige job like programming. They're going to go into law and medicine, where they can get real fulfillment. And the hot, dumb ones are just going to live a life of privilege off someone else. Why? Because why the fuck not? You retards don't DESERVE jack shit. You're utterly pedestrian dullards who imagine they're top-shelf because they "mastered" some transient, fashionable tech stack they think is super-1337. Meanwhile, the normie with the MBA actually understands business value and is out there meeting the women you guys don't even realize exist.

You're all here for the scraps. But you don't even know it, and you're pissed.

Why do women have to be attention sluts EVERYWHERE in existence? Can't they at least act nonchalant on a Chinese ouija board reports forum?

At least have the courtesy to crop out the ifunny watermark

>All this projection and desperate damage control.
Just admit that women aren't human. The retard who keeps parroting "humans are machines" (I'm guessing it's you, because you've autistically replied to every post in this thread) should be saying "women are machines". They're machines of manipulation, cancer and everything wrong in the world.

I meant to reply to the previous post.

I apologize.

>The retard who keeps parroting "humans are machines" (I'm guessing it's you, because you've autistically replied to every post in this thread)

*Yawn* that has nothing to do with me.

Your entire reply is just more mental illness nonsense.

If you spent half the energy you blow on hating women online on real-world accomplishments instead, you wouldn't feel so shitty all the time.

Feeling no emotion, slip into the ocean. Now my mind is everywhere, and drowning is the only thought I have.

Here's an idea, why don't all of you listen to some Grimes? At first I thought Halfaxa was unsettling, but oddly catching and eventually immersive. Now I just find it incredibly relaxing, but centering.
youtube.com/watch?v=R5_Z_54RmkE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsYt1-5MXT4

That's actually me.

You're a machine. Your I/O can be observed and via theory of mind your internal workings can be modeled, and gradually, you can be reverse engineered in a way similar to black box testing.

Why do we have Cred Forums threads?

Different guy here.
I'm in the military, and there are plenty of women who are very intelligent and hardworking, and attractive to boot.
Plenty of them are officers, which is a big accomplishment in and of itself.

One of our flight commanders is a woman, and she does great. Lauded by the 2 star for performance, appreciated by her airmen, and is basically a valued member of the team. The fact that there are plenty of public examples of women doing just fine, means that something else is causing you to say the things you do.
Maybe you don't have much luck with girls, or maybe you had a poor mother figure. Whatever it is, you shouldn't take it out on half the species.

Because Cred Forums is an echo chamber. They get tired of parroting the same shit to each other, so they talk about it in other boards.

Women can, they are just pushed into other fields by social norms. I have one female in my class at the university. One. In the junior class there is one. Both can code decently for the course work and do it with less effort it seems that most others. They can do it. They just choose not to. It really would be nice to see more of them. Would beat smelling the fat neckbeards that wash once a year in the classes.

Also, the first song is called "Intor/Flowers". The uploader of that video got it wrong for whatever reason.

We, women, suck at programming, that's a reality, we can't focus on a 12 hrs nonstop-work without thinking on our vaginas and diet stuff, that's why we are inferior, also we like to use spaces instead of tabs.

i hate womyn. boring creatures with cringe sense of humour. the worst kind of normies. u have to hide behind ur fakest mask to get some pucci

Imagine what Cred Forums exposure does to a mid-teenager.

They sure do. And I really do enjoy it. Not just a small amount either we go into a tonne of details. Really glad.
Plus Australian government just took off $1000 of course fees!

/r9k/ AND Cred Forums, well done OP you really attracted the right kind of people

inb4 >AND

i hope they cant relate yet

>u have to hide behind ur fakest mask to get some pucci

You just haven't met women who are compatible with you yet. I act completely naturally around my gf and she accepts me for who I am,

>def concatenate_strings(string1, string2)

Yeah, they have deeply reduced requirements on standardized tests, so I'm sure they're just as good.

Also it remains the case that no one can answer this simple question:
Why do women never accomplish anything without men?

You're just providing another example of a male organization peppered with women, and the males running damage control and kiss ass for them.

You'd beat the shit out of these women in a fistfight, they couldn't drag you out of a burning plane, and a man could fill their role, so what's laudable about them, exactly? Their inferior.

t. roasties

They can.
Programming was originally bitch work.
They don't because it's a shitty job.

what a twist

>Why do women never accomplish anything without men?
Define the following:
-women
-accomplish
-without men

t. t.t.t.t.t.t.t.tt
t

>shitty job

It's fun and it earns you a lot of you're not shit at it.

WOMEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS MEN MENTALLY

MY JEWISH MARXIST MASTERS SAID SO AND DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION THAT

>they can't do it because the big bad patriarchy is in their way ;(
Bull fucking shit. Personal computers have been available for 30 years. Any bitch could have bought one and programmed Linux in their basement.

They didn't. Instead they blamed men and asked for more money and programs like a bunch of googles.

Listen to some Grimes. It will soothe your anger, and the myopia will fade away.

there are plenty of capable female mathematicians, teachers and researchers that make great computer scientists (& assoc. topics)

>earns you a lot
See, that's the thing, women don't see the pay as the only metric for deciding if a job is shit or not.
They look at benefits and hours and value those things more highly than a better wage.
Programming as an industry goes heavy on overtime and the few benefits don't make up for it.

Maybe during the war because men were out there getting shot so sluts had to do something useful.

If you put a graduation hat on a monkey and hand it a diploma, it's not a mathematician. Where are the accomplishments?

I only work 6 hours a day, I get a ton of benefits and I make $100k per year. You must work in some shitty as fuck company in Beijing or some shit.

They probably can, It's just easier to look pretty, open your legs and receive compensation.

You honestly think even a moderate amount of companies have the same benefits/hours/wage you do?
You need to wake the fuck up, you might have a great job programming, but don't delude yourself into thinking that all companies are the same as yours.

>Thinks he's not a massive outlier
Lol.

I think women can code just as well. But they have less motivation to do so. This might change as men become more worthless.

Female brains work differently than male brains but they work exactly the same way.

t. liberal

I said it's a good job if you're not shit at it, I also never said that all companies like this.

Don't really care, I'm living comfortably and that's all that matters to me.

It's hard to see past all the bullshit political articles but they are there I assure you

>Don't really care, I'm living comfortably and that's all that matters to me.
So you're not really a big picture thinker, and don't care much about accuracy.

Try not posting next time. :^)

You could be great at it, but if you're at a shit company, you're going to get shit on.

Fuck off with your retardation, or I'll tell you about my uncle, the garbage man, who makes 300k a year with top of the line benefits and only works 2 hours a day.

Because men and women are different? Equality doesn't exist. Men and women are different and that's something SJW will never understand, no matter how much logic and science you show them. I rarely see women interested in fiddling with computers, and I rarely see men who give two shits about hair, make-up and fashion (unless they're gayhomofags)

What? What 'big picture'? The big picture here is that I'm hired to do a job, I do it and I get paid. Done. I don't care about the company I work for, I have other stuff to worry about.

This website is 18+.

Homosexuality is a brain problem that causes the men with it to act like women.

>if you aren't a teleology-minded Neanderthal, you are a liberal

Nice analysis there, shitbrain

>he thinks being a good programmer immediately means you'll receive 3 blowjobs a day, 2 years paid vacation and a company helicopter
What's it like living in a bubble?

>and I rarely see men who give two shits about hair,
Come on.

You don't have to exaggerate it this hard. I have a free apartment which is paid by the company I work for and I get a lot of bonuses and vacations. I do my job well though and that's what matters.

>The big picture here is that I'm hired to do a job, I do it and I get paid
Stunning insight from a genius programmer.
I can't decide if you're autistic and only good at writing unit tests, incompetent and grossly overpaid, or if you just flip a stupid switch in the back of your head when you decide to visit this website.

We enlightened leftists have moved past the antiquated idea of things have specific purposes. The screwdriver is a fine hammer, and the ear canal a fine vagina. Such is life in our enlightened age.

Or maybe I just don't give a shit, but whatever suits your fancy really.

So the last one.

How can anyone prove this? I've seen people who claimed they'd been gay all their life. At the same time, I've got a coworker who turned gay in his 40s. I'm on the fence about what homosexuality is because I really don't understand it..

I meant studying hair and make-up courses, not caring about personal appearance.

>i do my job well and that's what matters
Nothing wrong with that but nice try diverting away from your original point

>nice try diverting away from your original point

Which is?

Teleology is stupid no matter what your political persuasion. Liberals do not have a monopoly on idiocy, and Essentialism does not imply teleology.

You want to move past humanism and liberalism, but you can't move past scholasticism. That is why you won't be taken seriously.

>why can't women do anything but spend money?

fix'd for you.

newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/

>beat the shit out of these women in a fistfight, they couldn't drag you out of a burning plane

Good thing our jobs don't involve beating people up or crashing airplanes, and I'm pretty sure she could drag me if she had to.

>deeply reduced requirements on standardized tests
The AFOQT has absolutely nothing to do with gender.

>male organization peppered with women
Less women join the military to begin with, but many make it quite far. Our last base commander was a female, and our current command chief is a female too.

>what's laudable about them [vs men]
In any job, it's about the individual, not what gender or race they are. If Lt. Higgins can show up and do a A+ job every day, we want her. Her gender is irrelevant.

I seriously doubt you've accomplished half as much as these women have, and if you focused as much energy on self-improvement as you do spewing shit online, you'd probably be a lot less bitter.

This, but it's not 1:1. It's not like a female brain in a male body, there are only certain structural elements that have -similarities-. It doesn't reconcile the gay by birth, or induced, matter.

There's also hormonal leakage across the placenta in females after they're had their first child. This can cause problems in the case of Rh conflicts, or in males, from estrogen exposure during development. Ever notice the first male is more hyper-masculine, second somewhat less so, third is far more feminine?

Claiming that must be in a shitty country because he has to work overtime. The percentage of programmers that work as little as you and receive benefits is VERY VERY low.
Regardless of their level of skill, most have to do overtime to finish deadlines or are stuck in shitty startups, eating ramen for every meal.

Obviously an anecdote, but my cousins:
>1st child, female
>2nd child, male, super athletic and type A personality
>3rd child, male, quite emotional and feminine
>4th child, male, somewhere in between and loves to be the center of attention

The center of attention thing probably has more to do with being the youngest of 4.

>You'd beat the shit out of these women in a fistfight
An enraged 200+ pound female would turn you into a bloodied, broken mess. An average size female coming at you with a wine bottle, could do some real damage as well. Though as a rule, women aren't very effective with outright frontal assaults.

>they couldn't drag you out of a burning plane[...]
Humans are machines here, refer to my first post. You've never actually interacted with women.
...Or men.

>most have to do overtime to finish deadlines or are stuck in shitty startups

It's because most suck at it. The programming market is so flooded by Indians, Chinese whom don't really know how to write good code but companies will outsource to them anyway because the cost reduction is a major advantage for any company. Plus with every millennial getting into programming like it's the new hip science or some shit, the bar for competition has been raised. Getting good grades in your university just doesn't cut it anymore, you gotta have work experience and reference letters to prove you worked before.

>muh machines
Autism.

Machine machine machine!

I wouldn't say incapable because there are women who can and do do fantastic feats and accomplish great things. But a large majority live like parasites so they contribute next to nothing.

They do because, as men, we let them.
Many men get saddled with women who do nothing, but they tell themselves that it's better than being single.

Not talking about stay at home moms though. That shit is a job in and of itself, and extremely beneficial.

>implying there are not just as many men (yourself being a good example), that are also useless parasites
Just fuck off back to where you belong, NEET. There are shit women and there are shit men.

Holy shit, tell me it's a shop.

Fucking women and their
>b-but there are shit males too!

it's an objective fact that ON AVERAGE men are more skilled and responsible than females.

THICK
H
I
C
K

>why can't women code?
genetics

/thread

Because like it was stated here:
Women are just pushed to do different things than men on average. Many families also do not push women to be as much as men. The bloody Koreans are a perfect example. If you are female, you are instantly worth less than a man and therefore should be expected to achieve less. It really is pretty sad really that stand-out women are less common today than stand-out men. I think I speak for many when I say it would be nice to not see fatass dude-bro sand niggers filling seats in the engineering board room at the local plant when chicks of equal skill could do the job too.

>dat logical fallacy

>sign up for game dev course
>can choose between programming and design
>not a single girl in programming
>all of them go for design
>overhear a girl in line: "I tried programming for two years but I couldn't stand it"

That's what girls are, the actual programming will always be done by neckbeards and nu males

But women are attractive.