Android without Google

>buy a new android phone
>turn it on
>go through setup
>setup asks for your gmail
>remember that you deleted your google cause snowden

What do?

Download the APKS by yourself.

Run to Russia, sell your country's state secrets to Putin, and become his propaganda doll.

>unlock bootloader
>install cyanogenmeme
>don't flash gapps
Easy. First thing i do after getting a new phone and unboxing it is flashing CM.

If you don't give your phone your gmail, it's going to look very suspicious. You''ll stand out like a burnt out light bulb on a giant wall of lights.

>if you aren't doing anything wrong you should have nothing to hide.

make a gmail account and don't use it for anything else

But he shits on Russia every fucking time I don't even know how he didn't got irradiated by accident by now...

won't that void my warranty?

Probably. I've never used any kind of warranty in my life for anything and buy most of thigs from China so i don't give a shit about warranty.

things*

I bought an Axon 7 from newegg.com because Amazon said 3-5 weeks and my brother is getting married on the 8th. I'm not entirely sure I want to keep this phone yet.

I have 30 days to return it and I'm considering the possibility. I just need a phone right now for his wedding because mine died and I want the option of being able to return it after I use it and I want this option without having to get Google my soul.

give*

just make a throw away gmail account with fake info.

>buy latest nexus phone
>slide to unclock
>dev settings
>oem unlock and debugging
>unlock bootloader
>flash twrp
>flash cyanogenmod
>just werks for like 6-7 years

But how to use apps that requieres play services m8?

microg, or use an alternative that doesn't require them.

If you don't join the botnet, you don't get the botnet benefits.

why would you avoid flashing the botnet gapps to use botnet that depends on gapps

HAS anyone found a solution to the Verizon S4 bootloader? I don't even think the FBI has even thought of cracking it.

because he's a useful bargaining chip and pisses off US intelligence. all the trash talking he does against russia is also pretty meaningless because he's an american exile living in russia. russians don't care what he thinks so he's not a threat to the current government.

the russians aren't stupid, they're not going to kill everyone who says a few unkind words

Why would the FBI give two shits about unlocking the bootloader for an outdated phone on a shit carrier

>What is F-Droid

this