No amount of technology will make you happy

No amount of technology will make you happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

amaravati.org/audio-and-books/
news.emory.edu/stories/2015/04/hspub_brain_hacking_depression/campus.html
popsci.com/scitech/article/2007-09/happiness-warm-electrode
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3984894/
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/21507740.2011.635633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neither will any amount of shitposting.

Suck my cock, dude.

Don't impersonate people it's rude.

rekt

what about technology that lets me view drawings of little girls?

Neither will having one's cock sucked.

well a new graphics card would have me happy for at least a week after i get it, so according to my logic if i get a new graphics card every week i will be happy for the rest of my life

When are we going to overthrow the industrial-technological system and live the hunter-gatherer lives we were meant to?

You're right. All you really need is decent hardware and anice monitor.
What really makes you happy is anime.

4k anime when?

So lets hear it op what besides myself can magically make me happy?

I think having my cock sucked would make me feel okay.

Just okay.

Most 1080p shit is already 720p upscaled, why bother

The Japs still use fax machines so probably never.

>implying personal w-AI-fu won't fill your gap of void inside your soul once AI-tech hits the market

You talk shit and you don't have any vision nor hope for better

I'm sure i still get a genetically modified catgirl as my personal companion some day, because catgirls are technology

but after a while, the feeling of getting a new graphics card will get less and less exciting. So rather than every week, you would need to start buying them every few days, and then eventually multiple times a day, continuing until you feel no emotions from purchasing a new graphics card.

This also drawing 4K animu frames is a fucking nightmare, I don't think any jap anime studios have enough monies to fund 5 minutes of 4K anime.

By that time AI will become self aware and annihilate you one way or another. There's a reason why most people are scared and don't want to believe the technological singularity will happen (~2050).

Will the AI dominate me like in my femdom cartoons?

This, to be honest

Pointless unless they go back to cel animation, shoot it on 70mm stock and make 8k master transfers.

The CG horseshit that Japan keeps churning out these days is hardly even worth 1080p.

Real talk:

The human condition is to remain dissatisfied with life. If people easily became satisfied they would cease to innovate and civilization would have never emerged. It's just how we're programmed.

I've had sex literally hundreds of times with actual beautiful women. I've been in plenty of relationships. They don't really make you happy either. Most marriages are just people who are dependent on one another for financial stability and they're able to tolerate each other.

If by dominate you mean infect you with a deadly agent that causes the most agonizing death possible in hours then I guess, yeah.

Yall need Buddha.

amaravati.org/audio-and-books/

But will she berate me?

>tfw start resisting the encroachment of technology in your day-to-day life and your life improves because of it

I can't never found this semen demon in Rustle's works, do you know what doujin is it from?

Tell that to my fluoxetine

That didn't help me.

>By that time AI will become self aware and annihilate you one way or another. There's a reason why most people are scared and don't want to believe the technological singularity will happen (~2050).

The first consumer AI isn't going to annihilate the population
Atleast give me 10 years with that AI and i'm happy

Will a bear suit?

But it will distract me from how sad i am for a bit.

Im guessing you go to those fur threads on b

Only if you're a girl.

It suits you fine.

I dislike anime though.

the right mix of weed, tech, and isolation will make me forget how depressed I am for a few hours

I used to think so too, but then I discovered free software.

"Stay hungry, stay foolish"

I'd like to take a moment to remind you that you are depressed in case you forgot.

I'd like to take a moment to remind you that you are a weeabo in case you forgot.

I'd like to take a moment to remind you that you are a weeabo[o] in case you forgot.

looking for new ways to improve people lives is the best to keep hope in humanity. Or you can try to uncover the mysteries of the universe through science.

But if you talk about consumerism shit Cred Forums loves, yes, buying the last phone, video card, etc won't make you happy.

My PC does make me happy. It's pretty good already, and the thought that I'll be able to upgrade it in the future fills me with a thrill of anticipation. It's a hobby. Every man needs a hobby. The ones that are truly unhappy are those with unfulfilling hobbies. You know, like Japanese cartoons for example.

Say that again after they invent sexbots.

a cr2032 cmos battery would make me very happy but I can't find one

People will complain non stop about having to refill the pussy juice tank.

Says who? Fucking with tech brings me great joy and self-satisfaction.

When Xbox 360 and PS3 and 3DS emulation becomes stable I will be very happy.

Jesus christ, lately I feel like I come on Cred Forums to feel better about myself because even those of you that DO get laid are miserable.

For a week.

>someone gets factual
>OH MY GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP YOU ARE BEING SOOO PATHETIC RIGHT NOW

Normalfag

>subjective observations
>factual
Would rather be a "normie" than one of these losers. I get fucked all the time and love every second of it.

Deep Brain Stimulation; electrode implants being used to treat depression.

news.emory.edu/stories/2015/04/hspub_brain_hacking_depression/campus.html

popsci.com/scitech/article/2007-09/happiness-warm-electrode

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3984894/

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/21507740.2011.635633

>objectivity does not exist

I guess Newton was just being full of shit when he figured out gravity, huh?

dunno about you but I'm pretty happy atm

>midtown madness

I nostalgia'd all over my pants

>tfw you have the right amount of technology to download hentai in order to keep yourself happy

Implying the process of habitation won't increase the amount of stimulation needed until you need a car battery just not to break down and cry.

Science and someones opinions on relationships are two entirely different things. One can be confirmed.
I don't think you understood what I said cause I never even implied objectivity doesn't exist. user said "someone gets factual" referring to opinion not fact.
Also it makes me feel better about myself coming on here because most of you are fucking idiots.

Interpersonal relationships can be examined and categorized by science. They're subject to cold, hard logic just like everything else. What the fuck is your problem?

tl;dr women suck, sex and relationships don't make you happy.

Probably one of the few things that can throw the majority of people into depression is getting personally involved with someone of the opposite sex.

> (You)
>Interpersonal relationships can be examined and categorized by science. They're subject to cold, hard logic just like everything else. What the fuck is your problem?
Ok cite a single verifiable source. Just one. Or maybe one showing "most marriages are just people who are dependent on one another for financial stability and they're able to tolerate each other" because that was the post I responded to initially, and nobody will be able to back that with a valid source.
My problem is you guys complain about the reddit hugbox but then act the same fucking way. I point out a subjective opinion isn't fact and you all jump down my throat. Y'all underage faggots anyways.

but anime's for children

>Ok cite a single verifiable source. Just one.
I accept it as fact, pretty much any relationship therapist will tell you the same thing. There are entire books dedicated to fixing broken people that think love and devotion are real things.

And you sound like a woman.

Feelings aren't facts or verifiable sources.
Who's the lady now? I'm asking for facts and you're telling me feelings are just as important. Fuckin lol

au contraire, mon frere

the right amount of technology will enable me to do things which will make me very happy

Eh
Getting involved with the wrong one is usually a mistake. Even amicable breakups are terrible. Because one of you will usually stay in love after it's over. Love is great, love is terrible. For now, my PC makes me happy enough to get me by.

such as mon ami?

I'm sorry that you're a sociopath but you gotta stop projecting on everyone.

big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health

STAY BLACK

wut