Tfw 100 degrees today

>tfw 100 degrees today
What can I use to cool my room that isn't window AC?

AC in the doorway

Take a shower

low humidity area use swamp cooler / evaporation cooler... high humidity area "portable air conditioner" sits in house with a small vent that doesn't hang out the window... easier to hide

Use a bullet.

Jesus that's hot enough to boil water the fuck part of hell do you live in

>I'm so clever
You're not.

make your room into a swimming pool

i had an idea in a dream once for this problem

while the naming of my device never really came to me, i'm gonna call it the radiator helmet for now

it's basically a blender with all the parts removed, attached to the top of a helmet. you strap it to your head with some kind of water tight seal. it's then filled with water and pumped through the entire contraption to an external radiator that cools the water back down. continuiously circulating the hot water away from your head and replacing it with cold water

sort of like pc water cooling but for your head. someone may have already built one that you could buy. if not, build one. there ya go famalam, problem solved

The part that measures in Fahrenheit you gay boy

>The part that measures in Fahrenheit
Do you enjoy calling yourelf a fat retard?

Not OP, you're just a fucking retard

copper wiring in strips, large glass of ice water, desktop fan

place one end of copper wire in ice water and tape the rest to the front of the fan

>100 degrees
Why arent you dead?

see

Finnish saunas go up to 100°C, as long as you don't spend too long at that temp you'll be fine

Dip towel in water and let it soak.
Remove excess water but not all and put it around your neck.
That should cool the bloodflow to your head to at least some degree.

Leave your room and go to the pool

Man am I ever jealous. It's 3am here and 61ºF. The high for today is 61ºF.

>tfw my AMD cpu keeps me warm
>tfw i dont have to worry about cold

I've got a dual processor PowerMac G5 server for keeping me warm in winter, but since it's not winter I like going outside where computer heaters are useless. I mean, I can play Sim City 4 on my UMPC and that'll get nice and toasty, but I don't want to game

>PowerMac G5
whoa, dude, I saw those things only on YT and they seems quite good at warming

Keeps my room around 3ºF warmer, I even went as far as to figure it out given my room's size and the BTUs the computer puts out.

Without a compressed refrigerant process the water would warm up to something between ambient temperature and the body temperature. In 100F this would warm up your body, not cool it.