100$ Gaming Laptop

Alright guys I know this is gonna be hard but give it your best shot.

I need an old low-end gaming laptop used for 100$ or less. I've been looking around ebay and i found some im interested in and haven't really picked one yet i want some opinions.

REQUIREMENTS:
1.) Has to have Dedicated Graphics (unless you can give me a really good reason to go with Intel HD)
2.) Has to be function (can be missing HDD)
3.) IS under 100$

Happy Hunting!

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T61p-2-0Ghz-Core-2-Duo-3GB-Ram-80GB-HDD-NO-OS-Laptop-/322262876793?hash=item4b085d4279:g:v1kAAOSwCGVX2rFZ
killyourself.kys
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And you think I'm going to do this search for you because... ?

T61p

ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T61p-2-0Ghz-Core-2-Duo-3GB-Ram-80GB-HDD-NO-OS-Laptop-/322262876793?hash=item4b085d4279:g:v1kAAOSwCGVX2rFZ

Why the hell do you want an old gaming laptop? Why one that's less than $100? Do you understand how useless it will be?

I don't think you understand how useless your reply is.

>Happy Hunting
Literally kill yourself, don't be a lazy fuck and make a decision by yourself. cancer like you is ruining Cred Forums

>old Intel graphics
Literally useless.

Kill yourself OP

Watch out everyone, not allowed to have help on Cred Forums anymore.

You're cancer.

>not allowed to have help on Cred Forums anymore
Exactly:

>laptop
>games
>$100 or less
good luck, all you'll get with that is a facebook machine

1. kill yourself
2. kill yourself
killyourself.kys

Just buy a Chromebook and/or kill yourself

If you're hitting poofrag levels low enough to have a budget of $100 for a laptop, you shouldn't really be playing games.

Kys

See if you can talk him down on the price a bit and I may in fact be interested

Cred Forums is
N O T
O
T
T E C H
E
C
H
S U P P O R T
U
P
P
O
R
T

Also, you want dedicated fucking graphics for $100. You won't find that even in fucking fairy land.

buy a gameboy advance

fat

gay

Get out
Fuck off

>Literally useless.
For less that $100 what the fuck do you expect??

It's an Nvidia Quadro FX 570M fuckhead.

What kind of games do you want to play?

>Alright guys I know this is gonna be hard but give it your best shot.
>I need an old low-end gaming laptop used for 100$ or less. I've been looking around ebay and i found some im interested in and haven't really picked one yet i want some opinions.
>REQUIREMENTS:
>1.) Has to have Dedicated Graphics (unless you can give me a really good reason to go with Intel HD)
>2.) Has to be function (can be missing HDD)
>3.) IS under 100$
>Happy Hunting!

OP you are either high as shit, underaged, or both.
Maybe Craigslist? Even Microcenter refurbs and open box aren't that cheap with a dedicated GPU

What you will have to do is find an old laptop with a GT 425M in it. Or buy the GPU off of ebay and put it in a different laptop.

The GPU is about $40, so you got $60 remaining to play with. You might be able to scrounge up a HP Elitebook with the right GPU slot for that price.

If you do it right you'll be able to play games like Dark Souls or GTA IV.

How can I tell if it will accept the card? That sounds like a great idea.

Pawn shop or bust

literally why even bother posting? just hide and let the thread die.

sage.