autoroot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iPhone 7 plus does not have this problem

>TFW going into a barbandngetting beerb ikkegaky thho

I am thebmene professor £[€>uncanootnbateetbme shitpodiyiyn while drjnk

>can't play pokeyman go with rooted phone

Oh no.

Had phone for about 1.5 years, no root is ever gonna be available

I just offered rooting services to friends for 30-50 bucks depending how complicated it is. Already got 3 people interested. Figure make some scratch and learn some new stuff.

Why didn't you get an iPhone 7 Plus?

>implying

Versatile. (:

The fuck are you doing on your useless phone where you notice how much faster/slower it is? It's a fucking phone.

Really? You're acting as if you're the one who developed the 0-day to root the phone(which by the way could go for upwards of $50,000 easily). Don't be such a kike.

S7*

KABOOM!

Is there a fix for this? I don't really give a fuck but since my school has a perma lure and a ton of concentrated spots it was a nice timekiller.

>iPhone 7 plus does not have this
ftfy

If you're capable of starting a thread on Cred Forums I'm sure you're capable of clicking buy it now on eBay.

I think there's an xposed module to mask it, but I don't play Pokémon

>>can't play pokeyman go with rooted phone
This.
I was continuing to "play" the meme when I was walking downtown despite the high battery use (botnet running in the background I guess) until few weeks ago when they forbid rooted terminals to run the app.
Even a cuck has his limit and I left the kool kids club.
Yes. Just Google it. It requires to unlock the bootloader tho. I bricked a phone doing it few years ago but do whatever you want, you're the only one who care about yourself.

Yes you can. There's a program to automatically remove root when you launch enabled apps and grants it again when the app is closed.

Not only there are programs that can hide root for select applications, there are methods that allow modifications to /system without actually modifying the partition(like majisk - even xposed can be made systemless). But let that sink in - stupid gimmick game decides whether you have control over your phone.
>tfw got sick of stock ROM 10 minutes after the purchase and never used it again

is it ok to use a not same phone model but same hardware to root?
autoroot chainfire eu

Wow you are autistic

Which is the phone?

nothing new but its Samsung J1 6
I don't like big ass phones [spoiler] I have girl hands [/spoiler]