What is Cred Forums's ideal phone size?

What is Cred Forums's ideal phone size?
What does Cred Forums use her tablet for?

3.5" for calling devices no tablet

3.1" phone with an 8" tablet
>What does Cred Forums use her tablet for?
*his or her, or simply his since this place is 99.99999999% male
I use my 8" tablet for browsing the web and some light gaming here and there. It's nice being able to carry a device with a desktop OS in your pocket.

surface?

>tablet

Pretty sure there aren't any 8" Surface tablets. It's a Chuwi Hi8

biggest size i can 1 hand
as bezzles are decreasing in size this number seems to go up the biggest I'd go is 5.4"
has to be android because ios was not built for large phones

Are you a trap? I have small hands and can handle a 7" tablet with one hand as long as it has slim bezels.

No you can't.

You said hold with one hand, not use. It's still possible to hold a 8" tablet with one hand.

I never said hold with one hand, and he clearly meant use with one hand. I can hold a 24" tablet with one hand, doesn't mean jack shit though.

You can read manga with Perfect Viewer and use the volume buttons to turn the pages.

I can use a 24" tablet to do stuff with one hand too, still doesn't mean it's a good idea. Quit being a fucking retard.

4.5" 1080p

>FullHD on a fucking phone

I use the 4.5 inch Moto G but the 5.5 inch LG G3 was actually much nicer to hold when I tried it. So I have no fucking idea.

>not buying equipment to match the digital product being produced in bulk

>wasting battery life for muh unnoticeable PPI difference

Why don't just use the 5" ret*rd...

Phone: Between 4.7" and 5.2".
Tablet: 13" convertible to laptop.

I'd say depending on the situation.
A large phone is good if you have no other pocket device at your disposal, so you relay exclusively on it. So browsing, videos, gaming etc is better on the bigger screen. Also it's mentally relaxing to know that you only have to worry about one device of being lost or stolen, meaning you dont have to carry more than your phone.

However for making calls and having an actual phone the 4.3"-4.7" screen is the ideal size, suffice you have other "smart" devices including a larger phone, upto 10" tablet and/or laptop. I'd say though that the other devices are not to be carried around with you ,as it is a heavy load thus defeating the point of portability.

So, to sum up, have money and get everything

I want the x and y access relatively small and the z access about .42 inches. Harder for me to drop.

>her

How dare you assume my gender you racist shitlord

3.2".
Had a Nokia C6-01 back in the day. Symbian was godawful and the hardware underpowered, but the size was just ideal.
Wish someone would make Android phones with proper specs in this size category. :/

2.2 inch screen for phone.

8 inches for tablet.

5 in, at 5.5 I can't effectively use the phone with one hand.

>inb4 manlet, I'm 6'3, 9" pinky to thumb

>her
Ruskie detected.
Also
That's the nicest thing anyone's said to me in weeks

The perfect size is just a handful, like the size of my cock. 5 inches is very comfy.
Don't use a tablet for anything other than Netflix.

5.5 is literally retarded. No one can use it with one hand I hope they stop making phones bigger than 5"

You might be the only sorry ass nigga to think this.

I usually can't fucking stand 720p on a phone

HD on a 4.5" screen is 326PPI, more than enough. FullHD at 4.5" is almost 600 fucking PPI, that's fucking absurd.

4.7"-5.0"
Galaxy Nexus felt great in the hand
Nexus 5 felt perfect in the hand
One Plus X at 5.2" feels just awkward enough to annoy me

>5
No niggas this is the screen size, the bezels add some useless bulk to it

My ideal size is anything under 140mm, 1080p, screen size don't matter that much.

5.5 - 6 "
stay mad manlets

I'm convinced phablets are the tech equivalent of big jacked up trucks, enjoy compensating for your small penis.

>I usually can't fucking stand 720p on a phone
I bet you also can't stand anything below 4k on a netbook either.

5"

wow she's got really nice boobies

I can, cuz I don't have a laptop up to my face all day.

My hands aren't big, but I could work with 5" or 5.5" phones, holding it in one hand and tapping with the other. They'd fit in bags, etc. I don't have to worry about pockets so much because most of my clothes don't have pockets.

My current one is 4.65" but I'm looking for a replacement. It's not my primary concern when looking.

Communicating (Signal, Email), a little web browsing, music and video on the move when travelling, other things via SSH. [spoiler]And you got my gender right.[/spoiler]

Full HD @ 5" is the last good standardized resolution for smartphones. Anything after that is a waste of battery. Also 720p for people who prefer >4.7 displays.

5 inches for a phone max because I have Trump-sized hands

FHD, from 5.0 to 5.5.

working a 4,5" lumia here
no point of bigger phones, tried 950 and its bullshit big