Do you sanitize your phone Cred Forums?

Do you sanitize your phone Cred Forums?

The idea of touching or using my phone at home honestly disgusts me, I touch it directly after touching the doorknobs at work, the desks at school, the support rails on the bus, and so forth. It has to be unbelievably filthy. Whenever I get home I put my phone in a designated container and hate having to use it there, as it means I need to wash my hands right after.

I've thought about sanitizing it with rubbing alcohol or something, but I am concerned this will damage it. Surely there's some kind of coating I'd be eroding, and I'm concerned it could even destroy the touch screen responsiveness.

What the fuck am I suppose to do? What do you do? This is so inconvenient.

Other urls found in this thread:

newatlas.com/permanent-spray-on-antibacterial-coating/19137/
youtu.be/ge4QJW6bizU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect
vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/08/14301214-is-it-possible-to-be-too-clean-researchers-say-yes?lite
piedmont.org/living-better/too-much-hand-washing-can-make-you-sick
amazon.com/PhoneSoap-Charger-White-Sanitizer-Universal/dp/B00H2IKY1I
cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-understand-color-office.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics
vital.co.za/vitalise/kids-get-sick-often-adults/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

:|

I squirt sanitizer onto my pant leg and wipe the phone on it.

I have the same problem with constant hand washing and germ phobia.

There is a solution to your problems user

Also hand sanitizer won't be enough, it doesn't kill fungus, you need to use a fungicide in addition to sanitizers.

God am I ever happy to not be mentally ill like you germophobes

Some people are way worse, they vacuum and dust their entire house every day and compulsively wash all counters and windows whenever they see something.

I bet there is a mountain of fecal particulate matter on everything you own, including yourself, right now.

I bet there is on you too. Here's the part where you freak out and stop replying because you're too busy doing

>implying I don't have a scat fetish

Being exposed to germs is good for you. Challenging your immune system keeps it strong and you're less likely to get sick.

Constantly using hand sanitizer is doing more harm for you than good.

Wish I could be arsed to clean my room. It's filthy and filled with roach droppings but I'm so lazy to do anything.

>Implying hand sanitizer prevents you from being exposed to germs.

It prevents the spread of germs.
You don't want to drag some niggers superyeast and ultrastaph into your house's micro ecology, it can cause all kinds of health problems.

My phone boosts my immunity.

There isn't, you don't need to be OCD to keep a clean home. You just need to have rules and limits, like no shoes in the house, no touching anything before washing your hands after coming home, regularly sanitizing anything you touch a lot at home (doorknobs, remotes, light switches, the toilet knob) it's really not a lot of work and more about what you don't do, than what you do,

And one of the things I don't do is touch my phone, because it's gross. I would have thought this to be a more common and understood mindset. I mean, you're literally touching what hundreds of people touch everyday if you use public transportation for example, and then you touch your phone afterwards...the idea of people's sweat, spit, and piss molecules invading my person is more than I can bear.

>get screenprotector lined with silver (natural germ kiling properties)
>remove it at home
easy

Your rules and limits are absurd. You are undeniably a germophobe, sure you could be much worse, but you're still a germophobe nonetheless.

newatlas.com/permanent-spray-on-antibacterial-coating/19137/

no because I don't have autism

he said while typing away at his herpes coated keyboard

this is actually a serious problem with a lot of technology here's a good example

youtu.be/ge4QJW6bizU

at the end of the day your mouse, keyboard, phone, any touch screen, any button is going to be super contaminated if you don't take steps against it

I place it in a designated place and go wash my hands, come back and use a damb paper towel to wipe it down (and wash my hands again)

dont use pourous towels or tissue it can leave a dusty residue

omfg what a sad life you have

And I'm fine with that since I'm not a fucking germophobe. Enjoy your nonexistent immune system and being scared of invisible things.

Simple, I don't use a smartphone.

I recommend taking everything in your pocket, your keys, cellphone, glasses, chewing gem, change, etc...

and dunking it in a nearby vat of isopropyl alcohol. Really gets it good and clean.

lol you´re even more retarded than the germophobe bitches on this thread.

enjoy your gastroenteritis and zika normie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodynamic_effect

You should consider buying silver or copper doorknobs. They use them in hospitals for this exact reason. Germs have difficulty surviving on them resulting in micro-mechanical self sanitation.

Enjoy spending your life attempting to prevent shit that'd more than likely never happen to you anyway. I truly feel sorry for you and your mentally ill friends

>tfw I just bought stalinless steel

>t. the unwashed masses

it's barely any effort to not be a disgusting piece of shit, but I understand if that's too much for some

You done goofed.

Showering once a day and washing your hands after you shit is enough. Taking things to extremes doesn't make you better, it just makes regular people laugh at how retarded you are.

>regular people
There's the problem.

I've literally seen "regular" people prop up their launch on a train seat just after a piss-stinking bum vacated it.

The sad part is the normies don't even realize how disgusting they are and are basically responsible for the world being as unclean as it is, you are all an inflection unto US.

I'd honestly feel sullied to not have your disapproval, user.

Lol OP is in denial that he has an issue.
>doesn't realize obsessive cleaning is worse for your health
vitals.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/08/14301214-is-it-possible-to-be-too-clean-researchers-say-yes?lite

piedmont.org/living-better/too-much-hand-washing-can-make-you-sick

Enjoy your delusion.

Wow, a crazy person who doesn't realize he's crazy. Go see a psych for your OCD, pal

I love this meme

Most ridiculous belief ever. Stick your face in fire now and then, it's good for you in small doses and eventually your body gets used to it!

Fuck off

I wonder how people get shit on their hands in the first place, do they just smear shit all over their bare ass in a not controlled way and don't bother carefully folding the paper?

There is no excuse to get shit on your hands if you have two working hands so I don't understand the "feces everywhere" meme

>I'm not crazy, everyone else is crazy!!!

>literally shitting up a thread
you can't make this stuff up

I used to get sick three or four times a year. 3 or 4 years ago I stopped washing my hands regularly and have been sick exactly one time since then.

I know how you feel, user

I walk everywhere I can because public transport is so disgusting. I'm disgusted at the thought of people using their phones while shitting and then casually using them for the rest of the day. Gross.

That said, I don't sanitize mine because I hardly use it ever, but I sanitize a lot of other stuff

Are you too poor for a car or what?

Welp, that's about as scientific as it gets lads, this user has figured out disease, pack up all the soap and antibiotics and replace it with raw sewage, let's usher in a brave new world of health and hygiene together.

brb buying used colostomy bags on ebay for plates

I never touch anything I eat, I've been sick once in over 11 and a half years. Numbers are numbers, pointless. All I know is what I'm doing works. If you think smearing other people's shit over your food and then eating it while getting sick once a year is fine, go ahead you disgusting fuck

Lol you guys are some soft faggots. I never wash my hands unless I'm ill or cooking. I wash my hands after going to the toilet only if I do a shit desu.

I never get ill really. Obviously I live in a first world country unlike you pajeets.

Enjoy your mental illness. Christ do I ever feel sorry for you.

>I'm n-not disgusting! You're mentally ill!

>the two are mutually exclusive

I'm more than willing to admit that I have sub-par hygiene. That in no way means that you're not a mentally ill germophobe though.

>I wonder how people get shit on their hands in the first place
Do you know how the sense of smell work? For you to smell shit, you need to inhale shit particles. That means the shit particles spread through the air and make their way into your nose and probably everywhere else too. Yes, it seems very unsanitary buy that's what your immune system is for. You're constantly exposed to bacteria and other pathogens, but your body fights them off quite well - germaphobes like OP are actually weakening their immune system with their OCD

>mocks pajeet
>embraces the western equivalent of designated shitting streets wholeheartedly to the point of violence against those who don't
you're the only pajeet I see

although that's technically an insult to all the pajeets of the world, they at least respect a partition, they know to eat with their right hand and to wipe their asses with their left

Oh look, a thread on Cred Forums of neck beards calling people who have the audacity to actually wash themselves mentally ill

did you know probiotics are millions of germs people swallow on purpose?

>Do you know how the sense of smell work? For you to smell shit, you need to inhale shit particles.
Better than you do it seems.

Fucking kek

keksimux maximus I hadn't even considered it in that light

I'm pretty sure the homeless leper on the bus isn't covered in probiotics, user.

Oh look, another retarded germophobe. Hygiene is a good thing, but even too much of a good thing can be bad. Just look at water, you can't live for more than a few days without it but if you chug a few gallons you're going to fucking die.

Wow, thank you doctor.

>microfiber cloth + lysol
wew that was tough

hasn't destroyed my touchscreen yet

lmao is that what passes for scientific thought in whatever backwoods inbred shithole you're from?

I know when I go to a doctor I pick only the one with the best folksy wisdom to offer.

>being this triggered because someone on Cred Forums called you out for being top lazy to wash your hands

Enjoy overdoing it you fucking retard.

I'm not even triggered, I'm trying to help you (well that and making fun of you). You're pathetic and I feel sorry for you. You seriously need to seek medical help.

Welp, that's cute. keep trying buddy lol

>seek medical help
this from the guy who doesn't believe in germs
o im laffin

>m not even triggered, I'm trying to help you (well that and making fun of you).
>keeps posting and repeating how sorry he feels for us while getting rekt
how can you claim not to be buttblasted when you live in a toilet

I laughed

>not triggered
You don't know what triggered means do you

Nah, I'm done. Clearly I'm wasting my time.

>this from the guy who doesn't believe in germs
Would you mind pointing out where I said that?
Protip: you can't.

I do, you clearly don't. I'll give you a hint: me replying to you does not mean I'm triggered

Enjoy excessively sanitizing everything you pathetic wastes of space. Do yourselves and the world a favour and off yourselves.

Fuck off user I bet you're one of those freaks who cleans your hands on a regular basis. Top kek. Enjoy your illness.

I never wash or leave my room and I've only been sick once since Monday, enjoy having no immune system fag. Good god I feel sorry for you

>covered in fecal particulate matter
>has to shit up threads on the internet too
>has to tell everyone he isn't butthurt and that he is leaving
bye shit-kun

You're leaving to wash finally aren't you

>not using phonesoap
amazon.com/PhoneSoap-Charger-White-Sanitizer-Universal/dp/B00H2IKY1I
shiggy

Lol

How can it not sound locigal to you? I'm sure you know how vaccines work. They are all about exposing your body to diseases so that it can learn to fight against them.
cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-understand-color-office.pdf

I'm also sure you know what killed most of the native Americans back when europeans started colonizing America. They died to diseases europeans brought with them, all because they hadn't been previously exposed to any of the diseases and their bodies couldn't handle the situation at all.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_American_disease_and_epidemics

It's also part of the reason kids get sick a lot more often than adults. They need to build up resistance against all the bacteria out there.
vital.co.za/vitalise/kids-get-sick-often-adults/

I, for one, am grateful I went to army and got to eat dirt for one year, because after that experience I haven't been seriously ill in years. Even when my whole family got norovirus and projectile vomited everywhere for a couple of days, I managed to have it pass in just one feverish night and zero vomiting.

The only time I can understand actually actively sanitizing everything is when there is a deadly virus or something spreading in your hometown. You might not want to test if your immune system can handle it.

You breath in fecal matter every day. Fecal matter gets into your mouth, nose, and eyes. Every. Day. No matter what you do, you will always have fecal matter in and on you. Even if you put the toilet seat cover down when you flush, some still escapes when it is aerosolized via flushing. And dear Lord if you keep the toilet seat cover up when you flush you may as well take unflushed toilet water and spritz it on your face.
Of course, this is besides all the shit that's always in the air every where anyways. Especially in homes where fecal concentrations are highest and generally the kitchen sink has the highest concentrations. Ponder that for a moment.
Point is germs are actually good for people, the more germs infants are exposed to the better they fare when they grow up ie lack of allergies or immune problems. Majority of allergies and immune problems nowadays is due to clean environments and antibiotic abuse.

I barely ever wash my hands, since i was child. Sick twice a year if even

It's sounds like a some obsessive-compulsive disorder.
You know, every time you open toilet door, you shake hands with bunch of penises.

>having a fetish for socially acceptable amounts of fecal matter
pretty clever

The devil's trips
Shit maybe I should sanitize my phone
HAIL SATAN

checked

A smooth plastic surface is a terrible place for bacteria to grow. I wouldn't worry about it.

>I need to wash my hands right after.
Fucking this.
I don't use my phone at home anymore.
I took my tablet out once, and felt disgusted to use it, until I cleaned it with hand sanitizer. which was the biggest mistake.
There is oleophobic layer that protect the screen, which prevents smudges and stuff like that, but it was gone after that.

I wipe it with a paper towel wet with cleaning alchool (the pink one). That's the only thing that kills shit. Just don't over wet it and don't let it drop in the little holes..doing this since forever no fried phones yet