/spg/ - Smartphone General

If requesting purchasing advice, please provide your country and what carrier you will be using it with, along with wanted features, budget and size.

Good resources:
>reviews, specs, comparisons
gsmarena.com
phonearena.com
kimovil.com

>Frequency checker
willmyphonework.net
frequencycheck.com

>Chinkphone news
gizchina.com
gizmochina.com

>Recommended Chinkphones $80-$300 as of March 2016
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Phones

>Post a mini-review of your phone
>Discuss upcoming and current models
>Ask for help related to phones
>Tell us how much shekels you spent on good/bad phone
>Shill your Xiaomi
>PRAISE THE CHINKPHONES unless you live in America you shits

>News:
Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) launched with Snapdragon 625 SoC, 5.5-inch full HD display
gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_on7_2016_goes_official_with_snapdragon_625_soc_55inch_full_hd_display-news-20670.php

BLU Life One X2 launches with 1080p screen, 16 MP camera for $149.99
gsmarena.com/blu_life_one_x2_launches_with_1080p_screen_16_mp_camera_for_14999-news-20657.php

Sony Xperia XZ Review
phonearena.com/reviews/Sony-Xperia-XZ-Review_id4255

The Galaxy S8 might run on a 10nm Exynos 8895 chip with ARM's latest Mali-G71 GPU
phonearena.com/news/The-Galaxy-S8-might-run-on-a-10nm-Exynos-8895-chip-with-ARMs-latest-Mali-G71-GPU_id85756

LeEco Le Pro 3 goes official: Snapdragon 821, 6GB RAM, 4070 mAh battery for $299
phonearena.com/news/LeEco-Le-Pro-3-goes-official-Snapdragon-821-6GB-RAM-4070-mAh-battery-and-more_id85656

Huawei Honor 8 review—Huawei’s software sucks all joy out of this $400 device
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/huawei-honor-8-review-decent-hardware-but-you-can-do-better-for-400/

Xiaomi Redmi 3S Review | Prime Version
youtu.be/muTJ3jkvWA4

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg&hl=en
pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/
cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/root-htc-10-flash-twrp-turn-s-off/.
forum.xda-developers.com/z5-compact/general/mod-t3250283
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/construction-worker-sues-samsung-after-suffering-burns-from-exploding-phone/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro
gizmodo.com.au/2016/06/what-4g-bands-does-the-oneplus-3-support/
cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/installing-redmi-3-cm13-marshmallow-custom-rom/
umidigi.com/page-umi_max_overview.html
kimovil.com/en/compare/leeco-le2-x520,leeco-letv-le-max-pro-x910-4gb-32gb
amazon.com/BLU-LIFE-ONE-X2-Smartphone/dp/B01LZHFSBC
spigen.com/collections/htc
forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68786035&postcount=2180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 days of activity with the BLU R1 HD (16 GB/2 GB Prime version). So far it behaves well. I had this mild scare when it didn't read the SIM but just switched airplane mode on and off and it worked fine. 4G, mobile data, calls made and received, everything's doing well. Immediately updated to BLU 6.6 upon activation.

On the smartphone side of things it does surprisingly well. Very smooth and fast. Google Maps is quick and lag free. Feels good being friends with Google Play Store. The screen is good enough if you don't want cutting edge technology. I don't get the complains about the speakers. The ringtone is even kind of annoyingly loud.

What it's true however is the criticism towards battery life. This thing eats the 2500 mAh battery like a thirsty camel. Specially if you use the screen a lot. It's quite reliable on stand by while texting/googling stuff here and there but if you're a gamer you'll definitely want to have a power bank.

Hopefully I'll keep this baby for a year before changing phones.

so aside from the battery issue with note 7 is it worth the price tag? or is another phone better?

Trying to find the best camera quality per dollar, I tried comparing picture samples from GSMArena, benchmarked to Canon 5D Mark II.

I like Iphone SE's result the most, but considering its price my choice goes down to between Nexus 5X and Samsung Note 4.

What would you suggest, Cred Forums, if my only other priority is battery life?

Does ubuntu phone allows to install another desktop enviroment? Wat aboyt perfomance of browsers and hd video?

Would a 5" 3500 mah or 5.5" 4000 mah phone have better sot? Both have fhd screens. 5" one has a sd820 and the 5.5" phone a sd821

Going to upgrade my phone this coming Nov, any phones I should look out for?

The main points are

>5.5" display
>Large battery
>microSD card slot
>Good camera

Everything else can be surpar I literally don't care.

Considering getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, but the lack of a micro SD card slot kinda disappoints me. My phone provider only has the 32GB variant. Is it worth the purchase for the 32GB variant or should I snatch an unlocked 64GB variant from eBay?

Oukitel k6000 pro desu senpai

Forgot to attach

post the pic of the weaponqt

How many of you use phone cases? I'm using a screen protector already but since the rest of my HTC10 is still nearly spotless I don't want that to change

Got a TPU case for my r1 hd because if reports are to be believed this phone is delicate as fuck.

Is it still worth getting a Moto X pure right now if it's ~$300 USD?

So what's the catch with the new Xperia line? It seems like they always fuck it up somehow. "This phone would be amazing but..." seems to be the story every time.

X compact seems to be a z5c sidegrade at the best

I have a Supcase Unicorn Beetle for my HTC 10.
I had one for my Moto X Play too.
Real nice case. Moto X Play is in perfect condition after a year, though the rubber bits don't stay in anymore.
Only gripe with the HTC 10 one, is that moisture can get in through the fingerprint scanner part, but it isn't something you can't just quickly open up and wipe off anyway.
(It'll teach me to not leave my phone in bed on a hot night with me. Turns out I sweat a lot)

What is the best way to own a note 7? The carrier versions all arent going to get updates? Is there an international version?

Haven't bought a new phone since the Nexus 4. Apparently chink shit is all the rage now? OnePlus 3 looks good but I'm actually looking for something with a microSD slot this time. Should I cave on the Redmeme Note 3 Pro or should I be waiting for something else?

What's the com comfiest alternative to the xiaomi redmi (note) 3 (pro) that isn't made by xiaomi but does include a microsd slot?

So I installed Termux and some basic stuff for it.

$ ls does not list folders, and neither does $ ls -ll
Why?

$ echo $PWD
/data/data/com.termux/files/home
$ cd /sdcard/Download && ls -ll
ls: can't open '.': Permission denied
$ cd /storage/emulated/0/Download && ls -ll
ls: can't open '.': Permission denied

Local shell has access to those folders, Termux doesn't. Is there any way I can access them? I don't want to have to manually move video files into Termux' $HOME directory just to make webms.

Sadly this

Not as fast, not waterproof, worse selfie cam, made of plastic

Annoyingly despite being only a year old, they stopped doing contract deals for the z5c here

So, do any of you know a brand of cases which offers leather products of decent quality? Preferably for the HTC 10.

Welcome to Android, where a year old means ancient and unsuppported.

The X Compact is slightly dissapointing. The iSE appeals to me more.

I just got cm13 for redmi note 3 pro, and still currently ricing.

But I can't remember how to get the notification "screen" like I had on my last phone.
>pic related

Anyone knows?

Buy a Note 4 instead.

Loving my iphone 7! Anyone know how I can get some old school emulators on it?

/vp/ here. I'm technologically retarded. Also the normal kind of retarded.

Unlike with PC games, phone apps don't seem to state the minimum specs required to run them in the app store. All it shows is the minimum android version needed to play, nothing about RAM or minimum resolution or anything else.

How do I figure out what phone is powerful enough to handle a specific game or app? For reference, the game is:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pokemon.pokemontcg&hl=en
I'd like to pick up a phone that can at least play that on the go.

I think it has something to do with Sony being a shit OEM. The thing is, right, that my old HTC M8, which I bought at launch held pretty good for a "long time", if you want to call two years long.

yeh the Xperia X series has replaced the Z5 series, theyve stopped selling/stocking the z5 here too (uk)

I don't know about other people, but for me 2 years is standard. Shorter is no good and more than 2.5 years is "long".

That's the KitKat notification screen

After a little more research, I suspect I just want my old theme pack.
I had cm11 "holo". Is it possible to get it for cm13?

pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/play-online/download/

system requirment>android

Oh, that's convenient. I didn't think to look there, thank you very much.
I'm going to go browse the OP's links to find a good enough phone.

Fuck Pokemon go. Enjoy no gaemz if you want cm and or root.

Send help

I'm not sure what those words mean, but you have the wrong game.

I'm feeling retarded. I'm following cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/root-htc-10-flash-twrp-turn-s-off/. The bit about

>If data gets formatted after flashing supersu, it will no longer be encrypted, and the radio may stop working on the HTC 10. This also true if you have unlocked the HTC 10 using Sunshine or you simply wiped data on HTC 10.

was unclear to me. I assume we aren't talking about ANY data getting deleted. Is this just some fluke that can happen when rooting? What situations are they talking about that could trigger everything getting all fucky?

I can't tell if I'm just being slow tonight, or if this is one of those cases where the guy informed enough to write a guide assumes the people reading it are informed enough to not need it.

Pokemon go doesn't work on rooted devices and certain OSes anymore.

It's a link to the Pokemon card game, not Go.

Daily reminder

So my z3c screenshot started peeling off After a little more than a year of use. It is still under warranty.
Anyone else has gone through this? Will they solve it for good if I send it to Sony?

Yes, I sold mine offline to some poor kid when it was starting to peel off (because I got mine in Japan and when I got back home, warranty wouldn't cover it anymore)

posting again.
>Location
Australia
>Carrier
Telstra, but will buy phone outright
>Previous
iphone 4s
>wanted features
5inch max
no chink phone
feel like z5c is too old to get and the x compact seems like a downgrade
should I suck it up and get a x compact? but it doesn't come out in australia apparently.
how about the a3?

Design 10/10, the only problem was how shitty the OS was, also hear they are on their way out.

>Pre-ordered Note 7 late August
> Reports saying sales won't start again in the UK till November
Is the market for Samsung phones in the UK shit or something, why does this happen?

Is there anyway to remove Samsung bloat from a Note 4?

>Note 7
Why do you even risk it?

Root and uninstall. Find the howtos and list of apps that can be safely uninstalled on xda.

You can root even on the Exynos version? Sorry should've made it clear only the Exynos version is available in my country

What are some neat things I can do with a rooted Android? Samsung J3 here. I have root and xposed, riced my homescreen with Nova Launcher, changed my LCD density from 320 to 240 (text is really small but holy shit feels like a more expensive device now), debloated a ton (probably still more system shit to delete but things are running perfectly), gravitybox tweaks (usual visual tweaks, reassigned some button functions), fdroid etc.
Used Locker Master in the past as a lockscreen but realized you have to disable system lockscreen so can easily get into the phone, and it probably kills the battery too. Not really interested in homescreen widgets for battery reasons and can't think of anything worth showing that I can't wait a couple seconds for to open the app.
Tried Andromizer and the usual tweaks which never really gave me guff in the past but caused the system to get all freezy and buggy so restored from a TWRP backup. Gonna avoid Andromizee on this thing.
But what else can I do, or have I pretty much covered all my bases? Like most budget Androids there are no ROMs, but considering I've never spent more than $100 on a phone this thing is the fastest tweakable device I've used and I'm loving it.

Okay, so I picked in a Z5 Compact real cheap, but its locked to Vodaphone (UK).

I've done a little bit of reading wikipedia to see how this SIM lock shit works, but am still unclear. (Sorry, a bit new to smartphones here, only been doing this shit on wifi only tablets before.)

If I am rooting it and replacing the bootloader will that overwrite the SIM lock? 'Where' is the simlock data stored? Does just unlocking the bootloader through sony unlock the sim lock?

Does it run hot like the reports say ? Even when doing basic stuff like browsing ?

I think I'm gonna get a moto g4 plus before the year ends. Any input?

Signal has an experimental fork that doesn't require gapps.

Received a LG p970 Optimus Black (it was a left over)
>1 Ghz single core
>512 MB RAM
>currently running Android 2.2.2

Is it able to run CM 13?

Waiting for it to be delivered still, so I dont know yet, but i've read about this when browsing through xda.

>forum.xda-developers.com/z5-compact/general/mod-t3250283

Apparently the solution is to just underclock slightly.

From the posts, it seems to only heat up when using the camera, or something quite intensive for an extended period of time.

how much did you get it for?

ive been looking at those but EE dont stock them anymore

I paid £200 for a very good condition refurb on ebay.
But yeah, seems a little bit weird how every carrier seems to have imediately dropped it as soon as a replacement comes along, seeing that the xperia compact series is prettymuch the only option for a smaller android phone (and the x is slightly bigger)

The 4000 mAh one.

Anyone here any experience with the M4 Aqua?

anyone tried it yet?

Bump?

Anyway to change Youtube video quality in Android Firefox?

Well, for one, you can move apps to your SD, if you couldn't before.
If you are not a developer, not much, but you could search in google.

You can install other ROMs too.

Just get the S7 Edge, it's the same phone, but with no exploding battery risks.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2016/09/construction-worker-sues-samsung-after-suffering-burns-from-exploding-phone/
>Construction worker sues Samsung after suffering burns from exploding phone
>Man says he heard a "high-pitched whistling" before his Galaxy S7 Edge burned up.

Nexus users, explain to me what's so great about the Nexus phones? I've heard they're better for rooting and installing custom ROMs.

Why is snowden recommending jewggle signal over chatsecure?

>What would you suggest
Saving up for or buying a used iPhone SE. That's what I just did. Similar concerns. Even when Android cameras are rated well, I don't think I've had a consistently good photo-taking experience on Android. Laggy shutter, slow software, not to mention piss poor camera integration in apps.

I used a nexus 5 and 5x for a long time before switching to my OnePlus 3. You are correct in nexus phones have boatloads or community support with custom Roms, but the stock rom is pure vanilla Android with Gapps. For me, I had an LG flex from at&t that would open address book anytime something remotely close to contacts opened, and the vanilla experience with no bloatware just seemed so simple and great.

You're better of with a newer phone, if you're spending 300+ you might want a more recent version of Android.

i've got the Honor 8 which is just perfect for me. But that's pretty much 100 more.

I asked in /csg/ already, but is there any comfy alternative to the RN3P?

What's huawei like with 'customer support and repairs? There has to be a chink brand that's the least disappointing of the bunch.

Don't think there's a direct competitor in that price range. There are plenty of other good chi K phones out there but you'll have to compromise on one thing at least.

I see. Thanks for the answer

Anyone knows the most reputable place I can get a Note 3 Pro from through DHL and less than $180?

Not really.

In Europe/Asia yes. USA no. (no bands).

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro

Pick one. geekbuying is legit and currently the cheapest.

Install "Dark Regression" theme

> geekbuying
> legit
Nah.

How the fuck do I simply change the position of the clock on the lock screen on android 6 without having to install any apps

Yeah.

>~5 inches
>mSD slot
>good rom support
>band 3
>~$150
What am I looking at?

Redmi 3s Prime.

Just cancelled my lg g4 order because I found out its difficult to root and has no good roms.
I'm thinking of the moto X pure (style in europe), is it a good phone? I know about the lack of VoLTE support dropping 4G to HSPA during phone calls and its not a serious issue for me.
there are many used for around $230 USD.

Is the Nexus 6p the best phone if the OnePlus3 is off the cards (Australia, LTE support)? I don't want bloat so avoiding weird chink shit.

I thought the OP3 supported all Australian LTE bands?

no rom support though

nope, except for Vodafone. it's pretty fucky:

gizmodo.com.au/2016/06/what-4g-bands-does-the-oneplus-3-support/

>tfw /waiting for pixel/ to see if they are worth it after all

If not I'll probably just get a fucking z5 compact or something like that.

Hey Cred Forums

Thinking of selling my Nexus 5x and getting the Oneplus 2. Is it a good choice?

Redmi 3 Pro got official CM13.

cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/installing-redmi-3-cm13-marshmallow-custom-rom/

anyone got the x compact?

whatcha think?

I want a phone with all the same features as the Moto G 2nd gen, stereo speakers, fm radio, easy to flash, simple af interface, easy to root. BUT, with 4G/LTE. The H+ connection in my area sucks, but everyone else with Metro and 4G get perfect service here. It's stupid. Around the same price too. 179-200 USD.

is there much hype here for the pixel?

It's gona be expensive

>Fans of the Google brand will be able to choose between 5-inch and 5.5-inch models which could both feature an all-metal design.

Another big selling point of the new handsets will be the power they supply, including Snapdragon 821 alongside 4GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.

The new Google Pixel Phone will also boast the latest version of the company's Android 7.1 Nougat software and feature nearly edge-to-edge displays.

This will mean thinner bezels on the top and bottom of the device too, as well as a Sony IM378 sensor in the main rear camera and an IMX179 sensor on the front.

That would put in competition with the iPhone 7, equivalent to a 12MP and an 8MP camera respectively.

Other Reported Google Pixel Phone features:

>Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner support
>Reversible USB Type-C connection, allowing for speedy unlocking and charging.
>White, silver and electric blue variations
>Exclusive new Android Launcher
>Apps distributed across the Home Screen panels
>Night Light Mode, a permanent calendar widget and animated on-screen buttons.

For Samsung phones which is better the eu version with exynos or the us version with snapdragon
I live in the eu btw

Been using Google Fi for a bit more than a week now, here are my thoughts:
- Cell service is pretty meh. If you have a reliable WiFi connection you should be fine. But relying on Sprint and TMobile isn't ideal for even suburban areas like where I live, and I've even heard of dropped 911 calls.
- Customer support is FANTASTIC. No wait time, and the reps even try to make conversation sometimes. They're really friendly and issues get resolved really fast usually. I've only interacted with CS twice buy it's been amazing both times. Alexandra K or Aaron P - if you're reading this, you deserve a raise.
- $10/GB is pretty insane, so if you're a heavy wireless data user, Fi might not be for you.

Should I wait for the zenfone 3 to come out us or go with something like that honor 8 or the Oneplus 3

Exynos.

Canadians on Fido, how is it? I'm planning on switching from Bell to Fido because I can get an identically priced plan that is an improvement in both number of minutes and data.

Would also buy a OP3, which I've heard very good things about.

Not the user you replied to, but is the Exynos better overall or just in multicore?

>Bell to Fido
you get the same service but they colour of the dildo they fuck you with is different

Who do you recommend that I go with?

Thinking of going Pixel or Moto X (2016). Any ideas?

pixel looks pretty nice, we'll find out in just over a week

nothing, you're smart though & found that plan for the same price
telecoms in canada are fucked
>rogers raised my grandfathered 50$/6gb plan for no other reason than that they could

Anyone have experience using IMEI changing services? I bought a Galaxy S7 device from someone on craiglist last week, of course the IMEI was clean and clear at the time I was about to hand over the money - checked the IMEI against several services (Swappa, CheckIMEIFree, etc) and they all said it was clean and clear at that time. Worked with my SIM card as well, no damage, nothing wrong with it, person said they had found it and had no use for it themselves so who was I to argue. It had no security on it so either that person was a fucking genius and knew how to get past all the factory reset stuff or whatever.

Anyway, within 24 hours of course the IMEI showed as blacklisted, no longer worked with my SIM card, now Swappa and the other services show it blacklisted - of course I can't find out if it was reported as lost OR as stolen since it doesn't matter, the carriers treat either condition the same and just blacklist it outright.

But there are services online that say - for a price of course - they can remotely "fix" the IMEI meaning they change it completely to another one so the phone works once again and I'm considering it but for the price they charge (>$100) I have to wonder if it's some temp fix thing or it's for real. One service I found has a video on YouTube that shows them totally redoing the IMEI on a Galaxy S7 Edge in under a minute or so, can't say the video isn't faked in some way but I'm still leery of this shit.

It's a fucking $800 smartphone and I already sank some cash into it, not interested in just giving up on it but, I have to wonder if these types of services actually do what they claim to do. It's not illegal in the US to change an IMEI (that's a myth, there is no active Federal or state law anywhere to prevent it or make it illegal, those bills never get passed in Congress so they never make it to the President's desk to be signed into actual law or even at a state level either).

So, bullshit scam or legit service?

alright i'm searching for a smartphone for my sister.
>must have: a very good camera and decent battery
>the smaller the better
>europe
any suggestions? i'm thinking about an s6

I need some purchase advice.

I'll be travelling for some time soon and at the moment have an lgg2 that is getting really sluggish at times and also doesn't have expandable storage.

I'm looking to get a new phone that has a good camera seeing as I will be travelling and need it to snap pics.

Has a good battery/batterylife as I will be on the go while travelling.

And has expandable storage so I can bring music with me and have enough space for apps and pics movies taken while travelling.

I was checking out the motorola z play, the axon 7 and an lg g5 to give you an idea of prices/devices I was looking at.

The lg g5 is at the upper limit of price for me. I checked local listings and saw a phoneshop selling it for €400 is this my best option?

What's the Android alternative to iPhone SE?

Had one of them sony compact phones they break took easily

>iPhone SE
Right now? Slim pickings user.

There's the Sony Xperia Z5 compact or the new X Compact.

There's the Samshit Galaxy A3 2016, but that's lower mid-end specwise.

So, yeah, nothing really. T_T I think I might just bite the bullet and order that 64GB SE this week. Fuck, man, what have we come to?

Fyi motorola z play is at €449 locally

I got the SE three days ago, it's godly although the battery life is not excellent. I never had an iphone before and i'm loving it so far.

Axon 7 camera is shit.

Moto z play camera is even worse.

G5 has good camera but shit battery.

Might just consider getting one i guess. Never had an iPhone either

I'm in need of a new phone. Currently have an old Samsung S5.

Deciding between a S7 Edge or an iPhone 6S.

Same for me. Would be my first iPhone. I already dread having to use iTunes.

I think 4.3" is the perfect size, but 4" is great for one handed use. It's expensive as fuck, but the idea of getting updates for years to come is very nice.

S7 Edge is too big for my tastes, but I am one of the anons considering an iPhone SE.

The 6S size I can stomach. I think the consensus is that the S7 Edge camera is better than the one on the 6S.

I really want an iPhone and I don't even know why, not the new one though; I want that fucking SExy.

Coming from Nexus 6p it'd fucked up and scratches to shit now. Have been looking at phones and concluded that the axon 7 is the best I can get right now seeing as its bootloader is unlocked and will eventually be updated to Android 7. One plus 3 doesn't compare

The SE is truly masterrace. Perfect size, and has a headphone jack.

I do. Mine also comes with screen protector attached. I have to. phones slip out of my hands way too easily

good to hear ya say that. I dropped $426 on a new one 3 weeks ago. Been working great

What's 5" like for a phone? The pixel is that size and I'd be jumping up from a z3c

Subjective. Everyone doesn't have the same size hands.

umidigi.com/page-umi_max_overview.html

what the fuck is this? it has 800$ tier specs but costs less than 200? is this a scam or something?

>umi
who?

i think its chinese

Either the SE or the LG G4

>flagship fags

>no audio port

Only multycore
Helio p10 gets half of the sd820 antutu score. Mediatek have dogshit graphic units which are becoming more and more important with gpu accelerated gui rendering. Meanwhile you can get a zuk z2 or LelEco max 2 (last one without 3.5mm jack though) have flagship specs for about 250$.

>MediaTek Helio P10
>800$ tier specs
fucking retard. UMI is a shit company and this phone is not worth a $100.

Don't use iTunes. I'm not going to when mine arrives Monday. Google Play music is still a thing. In fact, Google often puts more effort into some of their iOS apps/updates than Android.

I'm getting the Google Pixel and installing self compiled AOSP, how bad am I fucking up?

No one cares.

Did u check the codes line per line? There could be a botnet of doom hidden in it for people trying to get off the grid m8y m8.

it's a phone, I dont care about botnet on a PHONE, that's autism. I just want a solid pure Android expierience

I've also heard it will have IP53 cert. Is it true? Why tf pixels will have only
> Spraying water Water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60° from the vertical shall have no harmful effect.
while all the other flagships have IP57+?

Guys I'm in a hurry, ordering a new smartphone tomorrow and I don't want a xiaomi device. Does something like it (albeit a little shittier) exist in the same price category? (~130-200$)

Kay simply flashing RR would be enough but go on.

Hot damn!

I'm amazed how good the Redmi note 3 pro is.

Why even consider the iphone when you could get 7½ of these?
I mean, you can litterally buy 7, destroy 5 "just for fun", keep one as phone, have a backup phone, and still you saved money.

Thanks to everyone on Cred Forums recommending this, and special thanks to the ones who help others with the tricky parts of custom rom and rice!

Are security updates worth worrying about? The lack thereof is the only thing stopping me from buying a OP3.

flash cm and you'll be good when you worry about security updates

Lememe lelelelelelelelele x520 or x820. it's the new meme.

Can anyone help me out with rooting/flashing a galaxy S4?

I know nothing of this, is there a guide somewhere that could help me out with what do I need and which roms should I download? I just want to improve my phone's performance a bit.

but how much will it cost?

At least recommend no shit memes. The ZUK Z2 has a headphone jack, still no msd slut but at least twice as much storage for +-25 shekels more.

kimovil.com/en/compare/leeco-le2-x520,leeco-letv-le-max-pro-x910-4gb-32gb

$170 for the 5.5" SD652 SD652 and $220 for the SD820 5.7"

> exist in the same price category? (~130-200$)
Zuk z2 is not $200. can you read?

Any nexus 5 owners here? What nougat roms are you using?

>Recommending memes without most basic shit.
If he can expand his budget he can expand it a little bit more for something useful. 40$ is a half working day.

is the xperia m4 aqua better than the nexus 5?

It has an 3.5mm adapter for people who "need" to use depreciated technology.

moto x play?

Both have lower midrange chips nowadays. The m4 has more basic features, slightly more battery capacity and cuter colours .

Think I'll be going for an m4 aqua~
It has a microsd slot too, which is handy.

yes, but base is only 8 gb

"Deprecated" is the word you're looking for you obnoxious asshole.

It's a shit phone. enjoy the lag.

I don't understand what you mean

Which phone has the overall best back camera?

I mean the quality in the photos wise, the app being slow or whatever does not matter.

Dimensions 114mm x 65mm x 10.9mm
Weight 120g
Colours Gun Grey, Ice White
Screen 2.6’’ LCD TFT capacitive
Camera 3 .2MP, Digital zoom x4
Platform (OS) Android Gingerbread 2.3.6
Chipset Qualcomm (MSM7225A @ 800MHz)
Memory 512MB RAM / 512MB ROM (up to 130MB available) + SD Card slot
Battery capacity 1100 mAh
Networks GSM / EDGE / 3G+
Connectivity WiFi b/g/n, BT 2.1, GPS/AGPS, FM radio

Have one of these in a drawer. What can I do with it

There is a CM port without camera and F-Droid

S7/7E.

Thinking of replacing my bb Passport Bros, any reccomendations for rootable androids/Tolerable phones?

forgot pic

i dont know where this issue is

when i try to watch 1080p videos on my oneplus 3, i get a lot of buffering which makes it unbearable to watch

when im on my computer, there is no buffering whatsoever and i get a smooth experience

i sit literally right beside my router. i dont know if the issue is with my phone or i just have a shitty router, but any help would be awesome

Why are pooinloos/8yo allowed on the internet?

I'm playing Pokemon go with my phone rooted and have xposed also.

Just need to flash systemless root and systemless xposed 86.2

Ez

I'm running the latest update of Pokemon go also.

Install Gentoo and become a hacker.

Hate cases, way too bulky and I'm not clumsy with my phones. Depending on the phone, I will use a glass screen protector because sand gets everywhere.

wait for Pixel phones

because he's a double or triple agent and he's got a hidden agenda. One explanation is that he's trying to put pressure on Google to lobby for his pardon with Obama, which won't work under Trump because there is no legal way to pardon someone for treason.

You can't. Just install an app for it.

No contest? Samsung wins hands down?

Is it by a large margin or just edging slightly higher than everyone else?

My Galaxy S6 won't accept charging of any kind - it just doesn't detect it. It's unusable, seeing as I can't charge it, so I need to get a new phone. Any suggestions?

Yes it's the best cameraphone on the market. better than iPhone 7 and P9 and the others.

Is S-OFF on the HTC10 REALLY necessary?

Send it in on warranty you dummy, IF you have time left on that obviously.

Otherwise, let someone fix it. Much cheaper than a new phone. If you are truly pleb like those I meet you might just need to pick out dust from the charging port.

Xperia Z5 Compact, the pink/red version

LG G5 out of those, mainly because you can carry a spare battery and swap on the fly, rather than being tethered to a battery bank or outlet.

I got it with a contract in April 2015, and I rooted it. Whatever warranty I had is long gone, especially seeing as Samsung voids your warranty after root.

I've already replaced the screen twice and I don't want to keep putting money into it when my contract for it runs out in 5-6 months.

So which is it.

I've been using a Nexus 5 since 2013.

I'd like to upgrade to a phone with:
Fingerprint scanner
LTS or at least long lasting ROMs
Decent screen, 1080p minimum
A better lasting battery than the Nexus 5

What would people recommend?
I've been looking at the One + Three and the Nexus 6p

wait for pixel

>I've already replaced the screen twice
Holy crap, what did that cost you?

>5-6 MONTHS
That's an awful lot of time left. I guess you are buying a new phone separately then?

My god that shit is expensive.
If the reviews pan out well, it's obviously a good buy and I'm not really someone who upgrades phones a lot.

>I'm not really someone who upgrades phones a lot.
Isn't that the point? If you don't upgrade often you want to buy something that is good. Not some trash heap you'll be stuck with for 3 years.

Sony knows how to optimize I have a m2 as a burner phone. You won't believe me but it doesn't lag with 20 tabs and ublock ~ no games/fagbook installed.

OP3 is a pretty great fone.

The one plus three would probably suffice myself.
And cheap doesn't always mean bad. But with an expensive phone it means a lot more care and paranoia.

In total, around £160. I could get it repaired under Home Insurance, but then I'd have to claim it, which I don't want to do.

>5-6 months
It could be worse if I had like a year to wait for my contract to end.

If you have any questions about OP3, you can shoot, I have one for about 2 months now

>1+3
You really hate yourself, huh?

>Responding AHAHAHAHAHAHA
He may be 8 yo, whats your excuse for being retarded?

well bud, please tell me what's so wrong about a device you never even held in your hand, please.

That's like 85% of all androids? I always recommend to avoid Samsung bc they never had a flawless line up. Tell us your budget and country qtpie.
That's the only thing Samsung is good at. Camera hardware and wrapping decent software around it.
Chinkphones mostly have unofficial cm. Zuk z2 is the price/performance winner imo (without cutting sensors or 3.5mm jack).

Needing a laf

The fast charging looks decent, but it lacks wireless charging which I've become accustom to.
Does the battery life compared to fast charging hold up?

I just bought an Honor 5X for 160$. Loving it.

well it charges to full in around an hour

as for the battery life, both on stock and CM13 (official) I had about 5-6h sot
with about 4 days stand-by (with literally all the things on)
upon closer inspecion I realized it was not the phone's fault, but android's, as it's shit when it comes to standby. hopefully N fixes that a bit more.

Just changed operator and will soon get a Honor 8 for 110€. Did I do good?

I've already got a clear case and screen protector on the way as well.

Do these kirin processors get any custom rom support?

Speaking of the H5X, anybody tried to unlock it through Huwawei? Their site just gives an error when going to get a bootloader unlock.

Not a clue.

Correction. Pokemon go doesn't work on ANY system. It's barely even a game at on top of that.

Redmi 3s prime or note 3 pro?
Or should I just wait for the next gen of chinkshit?

Well it's okayish hardware for a very good price but if they drop updates you're stuck. And no adaway.

RN3P is better but if you prefer smaller screens R3S is good too.

Talk me out of the S7

I have a felling I'll get memes and regret it at some point.

The second choice us an Z5C.
>720p
>Reportedly heats up badly.
>Some even say it lags

Just bought Moto x pure 32gb for 250 us dollars. what do ya think?

Ok imma need some sauce or something on that pic... you can't just leave us hanging like that

was gifted a p9 plus
what features should I be smug about

can't read chinese btw

I got a galaxy s6 from a friend since she's upgrading to the iphone 7.

I'm on the AT&T gophone plan but since this is phone is straight from Verizon i was wondering if i can get their prepaid service on it so I can use it as my daily driver. I'd also like to port my old number to this new service as well.

I asked this in /sqt/ but they didn't have an answer.

I am a newplebian when it comes to this, in terms of service what does it mean if i want to buy a redmi note3 pro but my service provider (cricket wireless USA) supports 1900 but not 850 mhz for GSM.

Need replacement for lg g3. What i should go with? I want
>snappy performance*
>no heating whatsover*
>overkill battery life*
>bright rich display*
>good build quality*

* - g3 failed in all those aspects, battery is not so good, screen is washed and dark, i have light leaks from side, more often than not it slows down and gets so freaking hot.

Sorry dude, no idea

The U.S model performs worse than the HTC10

Samsung is shiet
Sry got carried away by that gif
K6000pro? Wait for the Lolnovo p2 vibe if you want to get much stronger gpu cpu package with amoled.

How do I know if a chinkphone I buy will be compatible with my carrier? Is it simply a matter of matching the bands, then slipping in a new sim card?
I'm in the US with MetroPCS.

Google Willmyphonework and frequencychecker

>Willmyphonework
Fuck that's useful, thanks

>40$ is a half working day
>$29,200 for a year if you work everyday

wow how poor are you?

Willmyphonework says it will work just fine.

More important how poor is the guy who doesn't want to spend 250$.
That's what I earn during semester break but euros. No bully pls.

doesn't the global exynos model have all of us's LTE bands though? it can also be had at the same price, can it not?

hey spg how do i make a twrp flashable boot animation? i have been trying to search and haven't come up with anything

3.3 million Americans earn minimum wage or lower, which is $58 a day assuming a fulltime of eight hours.
In other countries, you have 1.6 million earning about that much in the UK, 1.2 million in Canada, and 1.3 million in Germany.

For you to be making $40 every half day, you'd have to be making almost twice the minimum wage.

$80 per full day, or $21K a year (5 days a week everyweek), puts you in dropped-out-of-highschool tier earnings.

note 4 has OIS so I'd get that. not to mention expandable storage + removable battery

no worries

Huawei Honor 5c.

>removable battery
aka expandable battery

What are Free (as in Stallman) alternatives to ES File Explorer with functionality of opening/viewing files over SFTP?

My smartphone broke and after running my old slide phone for a month I'm ready to get another phone. I don't have a lot of money, should I get a used LG G4 in fair condition (light scratches) for $150?

S7 if Exynos.

>bootloops=the phone
No. get the blu phone in op.

amazon.com/BLU-LIFE-ONE-X2-Smartphone/dp/B01LZHFSBC

anyone got an answer to this.

i know i'm being an attention whore but I really just want to know how I could handle this.

You made a horrible mistake.

>I'm so fucking sick of this phone. Seriously. I have to charge it three fucking times a day. The camera takes grainy as fuck pictures and never focuses right. The Bluetooth is hit or miss. It almost never stays connected to any of my devices and skips on my car radio, something my Note 4 doesn't do. The auto-brightness software is absolute garbage. I regularly find myself having to adjust it because it randomly decides to turn the backlight completely off, especially in videos.

>Oh and don't even get my started on the USB port. Oh lord. It is the worst. Half of my USB cables don't work with it and the ones that do you have to practically hold them in there. The port is also fucking upside down.

I don't understand how people can stand taking photos on a Iphone. They have limited storage, you have to use itunes to get a fucking local manager, and transfers pics is tedious on a Iphone. Iphone have limited file extension support as well.

Sony and Samsung basically manufacter the best image sensors on the planet too. So the best display and picture quality isn't on a iphone.

I just jumped ship from the Nexus 5 a couple of days ago.
Was debating between OP3 and Axon 7 and decided on the Axon 7 for the 1440p screen.
Camera could definitely be better, but it's still an upgrade from the nexus 5.

I also compared it to my friend's Nexus 6p. A7 has better front facing speakers and fingerprint sensor. Battery life is really good on both. I thought I'd miss stock android but the UI is pretty decent too. If camera isn't way too important, I'd recommend it.

Best phone for $200-500 budget? Not really picky, only real requirement is that it won't be obsolete within a few years. In Canada.

Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro still the go-to

>limited storage
The 7 comes in 32/128/256, and NVMe is insanely fast regardless.

>you have to use itunes to get a fucking local manager
But iCloud is a thing.

> transfers pics is tedious on a Iphone
iCloud is a thing.

Zenfone 3 you retardnigger

Should I buy the Xperia XZ. My current phone is an iPhone 5C and it's a piece of shit that I cant even jailbreak anymore

>limited storage
64gb is pretty fine, I don't find 1+3 users complaining about this either considering they're in the same boat. There's also iCloud or Google Photos which are both very easy to use and automatic.

>you have to use itunes
False if you're pulling photos off the iphone; you can simply rip it straight from the DCIM folder. Putting images onto the iphone, yes it is a pain in the ass. I'm jailbroken though so I just drag and drop with my file manager.

Sony sensor sucks ass. That's a case of big numbers for a spec sheet but bad real world performance. All the S7's are legitimately the best cameras you can get on a smartphone, I'll give you that.

You should have gotten a snapdragon 820 4/64gb ZUK Z2 for 250-260$.

What cables do 'you niggers use to charge your chink phones? I prefer 1.5m+ cables but most don't seem to handle the current well.

>Supcase Unicorn Beetle
>it's fucking tactical shit
Does anyone make a case that doesn't look like the Middle East for under $20 USD?

spigen.com/collections/htc
Look them up on amazon, it's much cheaper than buying through the site. They make great cases though, I have a tough armor on my iphone.

That was the old system theme. The new one is what you have currently. There is no way to get it back.

Why use a case in the first place? Stop dropping your phone

I think I'm an easy customer, does anyone have advice?

>Android version not raped by OEM
>Type C
>Battery around 4000 MAh or above
>Cheap (ideally $200 or below)

So size, speed, camera, etc, really doesn't bother me. I am pretty sure today that anything made today will be able to run Chrome, Snapchat, and pdf-readers.

I was looking at Elephone P4000, which has a great battery for like no money, but misses on the Type-C point. Is there anything like it you know of?

>Android version not raped by OEM
You're already in over your head. Nexus 6p, that's your only option.

If you're willing to flash ROMs, then your options open up.

If you invested over $500 and have an extra $100 lying around, go for it. Otherwise don't bother.

Also,
>Googlelist
>for a current flagship
You dun goofed.

>Craigslist
The seller was a Google, wasn't he?

BLU Energy XL.

>5000mAh
>USB Type C

Elephone is a crap company, stay away.
Oukitel K6000 Pro is good too but no type c.

>mediaKEK

>Google often puts more effort into some of their iOS apps/updates than Android.

>yfw Google doesn't give a shit about it's own operating system

I meant P8000.

Nexus has always been a favourite, but I want to spend as little money as possible.

Thanks! I'll look into both of those.
I just heard of Elephone from my friend who bought from them. What makes them crap?

Nexus 5x

CM wiki

>tfw your nexus 5 would still be the best phone ever had the battery not turned to shit

Both are shit nowadays. Especially the Nexus 5 since most of the ones still circulating out there are probably starting to suffer age related issues (bad batteries, cracked chassis, the underwater camcorder bug, etc). The 5 did NOT age well at all.

Buy a used iPhone 6 or 6S for less than $550. 32gb at least.

But my phone always slips out of my hand when I'm furiously jacking off to your mom

Looks great, except I'm on verizon. Doesn't seem like they're compatible. Looked into the bootloop issue and that's really shitty, the G4 looked great.

>The 7 comes in 32/128/256, and NVMe is insanely fast regardless.
The real world performance for NVMe isn't worth losing portable mass storage.
>>you have to use itunes to get a fucking local manager
>But iCloud is a thing.
Why do I want to rent storage? Most countries have shitty data caps.
>> transfers pics is tedious on a Iphone
>iCloud is a thing.
Why do you need the fucking cloud when your USB can do the same thing without renting storage?

>64gb is pretty fine, I don't find 1+3 users complaining about this either considering they're in the same boat.
It's core fundamental flaw in the Iphone, even Apple themselves recommend that you backup your shit to Itunes and icloud in case your brick your iphone.

>False if you're pulling photos off the iphone; you can simply rip it straight from the DCIM folder.
No it's correct if you care about managing and organization your files that your import.

>Sony sensor sucks ass.
Iphone uses Sensors from Sony, that's why I mentioned Sony. Sony and Samsung do legitimately make produce the best cameras in the world. I'm not deny that Iphone have good camera. Iphone is not the best specs of everything.

Maybe if you didnt have such girly smooth hands youd be able to have a better grip, stop using lotion to jerk off gayboy

Is there even a good 3GB phone under US$200? Everything's just over that.

So does this mean we can tell virgin betas apart by how smooth their hands are?

You always could. You'd never see a lumberjack with hands as smooth as my moms ass

>The new Google Pixel Phone will also boast the latest version of the company's Android 7.1 Nougat software and feature nearly edge-to-edge displays.
>This will mean thinner bezels on the top and bottom of the device too
what did he mean by this?
I thought the Pixel was going to be a bezel monster based on the leaks so far.

>I'm so fucking sick of this phone. Seriously. I have to charge it three fucking times a day
Hopefully it's not actually that bad. I've watched a bunch of reviews and no one said the battery was great, but not unusable.

>The camera takes grainy as fuck pictures and never focuses right.
Can't be worse than the galaxy s5, which is what I had previously. That camera doesn't focus for anything.

>The Bluetooth is hit or miss. It almost never stays connected to any of my devices and skips on my car radio
I never really use bluetooth so at least I don't really have to worry about that.

The auto-brightness software is absolute garbage. I regularly find myself having to adjust it because it randomly decides to turn the backlight completely off, especially in videos.
If this is the case I guess I just won't rely on it and just manually adjust brightness. In all the reviews I watched no one really said anything about that.

>Half of my USB cables don't work with it and the ones that do you have to practically hold them in there
Guess I'll have to just never lose the original charger.
I can't get any chink phones because I have verizon. I considered the nexus 6 but everyone said that phone was shit too.

Alright, I have two alternatives to upgrade, Lelnovo ZUK Z2 64/4 for $270 or xiaomeme mi5 32/3 for $280, I don't care much about screen size but the bigger battery on the ZUK seems nice. My biggest concern is the camera, from all the reviews I've seen ZUK Z2 camera sucks ass, while the one on the mi5 is quite decent

Wat do?

The Z2 is the lowest budget solution before entering ironic meme tier LeEco shit. The internal storage speed is below average. Z2 has emmc 5.x and mi5 ufs 2 or something. I don't know whether or not that's relevant in daily tasks.
Is the mi5 rootable at all? Z2 is easier to root but if you like to take pics go for the mi5. Well ~ I'm that kind of person who profits from having a less good camera x_x

Wut the zuk is shit? It is what it is. Budget flagship killer with some downsides. Still better screen than the 1+3 (;

How dumb am I if I go for the UMI Super? It seems pretty fuckin great.

I'm looking for a budget phone that's cheap, has all right camera quality for the price, and supports CM. For what should I be looking?

Also, are there any good free programs for using an old android phone as a network camera? I've been using IP Webcam, but the overlay is obnoxious.

So what exactly is NFC and what are the benefits? Ive been looking to get a modern phone and a lot of em have these NFC chips.

If you don't already know, you probably won't ever use it
It's just bluetooth without the pairing

NFC is "near field communication", which is exactly what it says on the tin
As said, if you've never heard of it, you probably have never encountered any devices using it

Gotcha it seems like I could get a QoL enhancement with these things so ill look into it further

Mind explaining what that means? I'd like to know

It's been 9 months, and been loving my Nexus 6p. Especially android Nougat. I will interesting to see what google comes out with next. If there are no front facing speakers I will be very disappoint.

Where do you live? Your use depends on your area's adoption of NFC terminals. As well as your bank's adoption.

Out of curiosity, were there any feature phones capable of browsing regular webpages before the iPhone came out? And how about now? You don't need a smartphone just for internet, do you?

Asking because I remember on my ancient phone years ago there being weird internet options called WAP or something that I never could use to get into neopets or anywhere.

The viscous cycle of the flagship buyers reminds me of bipolar disorder, they have manic episodes where their mood is extremely elevated when they're getting hyped about the newest product up until they get it, then they have a short honeymoon phase of using the phone. It all ends when they read about the glaring flaws their phone has, they can't justify the amount of money that they paid for it and they regret it. They spend the next year or two saying how they won't get jewed again but they just fall into the same viscous cycle. Constantly cucked by the flagships, enduring no support, bloated preinstalled apps, laggy UI and lackluster screen on time. They are beings who are actually fooled by marketing.

Then you have the average chinkphone buyer who knows what they want, how to get it and how much they want to pay. A superior being who has surpassed the flagship drone, a fully self actualized alpha male who takes what he wants and leaves his beta brethren in the gutter like with the discarded syringes and rats.

Redmi 3S 3gb is below $200

how long have you had it for and how's it running?

But isn't the Redmi 3S worse than the Redmi Note 3 Pro in literally every other category for the same price?

I'll buy a chinkphone when I can actually use 4G speeds on them

All the compatible chinkphones in the U.S are either the 6P, or underpowered SD61X handsets

Not a phone, but i remember browsing the web on my nDS with a special cart. It was awful.

what's the difference between a galaxy s7 exynos, and a galaxy s7 edge exynos? just the gay ass screen?

Pretty much every phone in the half decade before Smartphones was capable of Web browsing.

Tempered glass - yes
Back cover - no
Phone - 1+2

>not available for shipping outside US
>isn't on the Canadian site
of fucking course

I'm on verizon and I have a phone upgrade.
Considering iPhone 7 because of familiarity, but if someone can convince me that there's a phone out there that performs as well as the 6S, i'll buy it.

what do you suggest?

Tempered glass when possible. I use TPU cases only because they fit well and dont wear out like silicone or other rubbers. TPU is great for shock too which is what kills phones anyway.

>64GB+4GB for $190
What's the catch?

Wasn't mobile internet limited to the fucking tiny selection of mobile browser compatible webpages or something?

forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=68786035&postcount=2180

LUMIA 950. the best camera and they are cheap because no one wants them

My Nexus 5 just had a meltdown

Why u niggas keep saying it is perfect ffs... Anyhow I'm getting an S7 to replace it.

Also just google systemless root Pokemon go and look at 4th link.All the downloads should be there, but don't
Follow the guide there it's wrong. Follow the one from the link i gave.

HOW IN THE ABSOLUTR FUCKING FUCK IS THE IPHONE SE'S FROM CAMERA 1.2MP

I used my girlfriend's and it seems alright, she claims it's better than her old S6s but that doesn't make sense

Are you surprises its decent or mad that they cheaped out?

Thanks. Still pretty new to rooting, is there no way to update my phone without unrooting, restoring stock recovery, and then updating and losing all my data before rerooting? Htc10 if it matters

it just doesn't make sense. I don't give a shit that they cheapened out, I don't buy Apple products. Obviously the MP count isn't everything but 1.2mp is worse than the fucking Nexus 5.

Nah, just unoptimized webpages would fail to load.

Well software has always been pretty important as well as other unspecified hardware. Its why the 6s camera is second to the S7 despite the mp disparity.

I bought a Nexus 5 and I do not regret it in the slightest, does that not count as a flasgship?

On android, is there a way to quickly insert a date/time into a text message or other messaging app for when I'm making plans with others? Pic could be related

i'm done with my smartphone. i picked up wp7 as my first device, and liked how simple it was, but lately im just not happy with the idea of a smartphone. nokias dumbphones and lots of jap flip phones are super sexy, and i really value the simplicity. i essentially just want something to make calls, text, maybe check work email, and listen to music. battery life is super important. my shitty windows phone only gets 2.5-3 days on a single charge. main problem is that verizon doesnt have a single cool dumbphone.

any advice on grabbing a slammin' flipphone import or something similar and what carrier to move to?

here again

After looking around a bit, I'm considering either the
>Redmi Note 3 Pro 3GB
or
>Blu Life One X2 4GB

They're both $190, but the X2 seems better, unless I'm missing something. Any opinion on them? I'm new to phoneshit and this'll be my first purchase since the Galaxy S. Both seem to exceed what I need by far.

Or are there better options in the $150~$200 price range?

Who still nexus 4 here?

Get the Redmeme, bigger battery and a rear mounted fingerprint sensor.

Look into CDMA Workshop and do it yourself

I'm about to pull the trigger on is lumia 950. Found a deal on eBay for $290. I'm digging the specs and continuum sounds dope asf. I know the AppStore is lacking but I only use my phone for calls+text+music+videos and email and some work related stuff, I'm not into social media so that's not an issue for me. Anything else I should know before I do it?

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua 16GB GSM/LTE Unlocked for $150. buy or fuck no google.

Shame, LG g4 is a fucking awesome phone

Do it

What is the experience here with the Xiaomi.eu ROMs for the Redmi meme 3 pro?
Are they trustworthy?
Does this remove the Xiaomi botnet?

>Order RN3P off Ali
>says shipped today
>Shipment information received GATWICK - UK 10:42

That doesn't mean it's in fucking Gatwick already right?

OP guy, thread about 2 be dead

>tfw new phone smell
Is there anything better? How can I preserve this sweet metal smell as long as possible?

Trustworthy, am using it.

Works flawlessly

Any apps out there that allow me to rice out my lock screen but allow me to continue to use the fingerprint scanner or a pin of some kind?

me

Whats the phone with the best camera for $400?
US

Aliexpress chinks misspelt my name. It's coming via DHL. Will it matter?

It shouldn't do, if you do run into any issues just show the delivery guy your order invoice thing