Windows 10 hate thread

Windows 10 hate thread! Having this since last update does anyone have something similar or knows how do disable it?

You disable it by not using Windows 10, Abdul.

I need help too. how do i install w10 to another hdd without using a live usb? i dont get the option? can i use my hdd as a live usb using sata?

Yes

>telemetry takes up 5% of the CPU time
And they keep telling botnet is meme. Upgrade to Windows 7 or 8, it doesn't have this problem.

How would i do that? Using that shitty windows media creation tool or whatever that shit is i dont get an option to install on whatever partionion i want it just installs on my C drive... that shit fucking formatted my D drive too. fuck my life

i read something about just dropping the ISO on the SSD i want to install it on? Is that all i gotta do?

It came with the new update. If I cant figure out how to disable it Ill probably switch to Linux

GUYS, WINDOWS 10 JUST AUTO-INSTALLED CRAP LOAD OF UPDATES (took over a freaking hour) AND IT LITERALLY RESET MY SETTINGS AND INSTALLED MORE ADS / MALWARE. I CANT EVEN DESCRIBE HOW FURIOUS I AM RIGHT NOW, THEY SET MY WINDOWS BACK TO GERMAN AND INSTALLED LOADS AND LOADS OF APPS THAT I ALL UNINSTALLED MANUALLY WTF IS THIS IM GOING TO DESTROY MY COMPUTER HOLY SHIT

Happened to me to

You deserve it

What the fuck is this shit.... No you're not ready to install! I havent fucking told you where to install! What the fuck is this operating system..... Where the fuck are my options. I cant do shit. STOP DOWNLOADING TO THE WRONG HDD

please someone fucking help. i need to install this shit on my SSD but i dont have a USB thats big enough to make a live USB from

After an update, my pc slows down to the speed of shit coming out of a wasps penis

>Windows 10

Okay so the ISO is like 4.1gb
I need atleast a 4gb USB apparently
But now its letting me Install windows on a 3.7gb USB.. Imma install it on my SSD once its finished.. What can i expect not to work. Cause obviously this is a stupid idea

that's what you get for using botnet 10

>Not disabling telemetry
>Not disabling everything with Windows ultimate tweaker
>Not using stratisback

>people actually believe this shit

I don't know what I did, but it reverted to the usual 7 task manager look for a month. I fucked with settings again and it went back to the shit Windows 10 look. I know there's a way tho, Google is your friend.

I see you got the Anniversary update.

>actually using windows 10
>not using glorious linux

>If I don't believe in it, it doesn't exist

selber schuld du behinderter hurensohn