Name a sexier notebook

Name a sexier notebook.

Pro tip: you can't

/thread

These hinges definitely are the best in any laptops that has 360 deg travel. The one on the surface book looks ugly

>fingerprints

I hope these 'buttons' require some force and not just slight contact with fingers

Macbook

I agree it is very sexy, but it has a bunch of problems though.

Cooling not sufficient (gets really warm)
Battery life somewhat disappointing
Reflective screen
Poor trackpad with lots of issues
Sound issues

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

What can Spectre be used for? I am but a dumbfuck who doesnt know.

I do actually like the way it looks though, to be honest.

You know, computer stuff.

Ah yes, how could I be so foolish, no sorry I should be more specific. Is it like powerful or just for casual fucks gettin on fb and twit mostly?

thinkpads

the hp logo on that is sleek and sexy but fuck the whole company even this shit ass book

lenovo yoga 900 sexier and a better brand
>lenovo book hype

>gold

Im not a nigger

It's all looks and no power

XPS 15.
Now delete this shitty thread.

>hp
It is so HOT it is ON FIRE.

That's the most vomit inducing "laptop" I've ever seen

It's bronze.

2014/15 HP Omen

I get 2 tickets a week about "my fans are loud" regarding HP Spectres. For some reason power pointers and facebookers (i.e. management and HR) need i7s.

I really dislike laptops that i can't spec out properly. If I cannot get a core i7 and at least 16GB of ram then it's a fucking toy

I really dislike laptops I can't spec out properly too. If I can't get a dual or quad core Atom with 4-8GB RAM then I don't want it.

> HP Spectre
> Good

HP makes a few good things, but the Spectre is not one of them.

It's pretty Habbieb tier to be honest

Gaudy as fuck, only a nigger would like it.

Why the fuck hasn't anyone made a modern chromebook that looks like this?

Technically, he said it was sexy not good.