>he uses windows
>he uses windows 7

winshits can't even have punctuation in filenames

But I do

Using an inferior operating system

>not using the command line

Casual

t. someone who can't have \/?* in his filename

enjoy tearing in your single frame-buffered enhanced video renderer when watching movies

>uses cuck osx
Enjoy viruses

not a problem with freesync/g-sync monitor.

>he doesn't install everything via homebrew or macports

>Needing specific hardware to compensate
Please.

>he uses applel's HFS

You mean standard hardware. There will be no new monitors without at least freesync since it's an actual standard for displayport.

ntfs isn't much better

I do and that shit you posted isn't it

>he doesn't use OS X/macOS "Graphite" theme

Blue > Graphite

No. But I'll forgive you because you still use the superior Mavericks.

>He doesn't use Zorin

>file sentences/paragraphs/stories instead of file names

>using 2009 technology OS
>using 1900 technology UI

Enjoy not having hardware acceleration with that theme :^)

Is falling for their Ultimate meme worth the price?

>switch to classic theme in win7
>intel GMAX4500 GPU is so shit that it produces artifacts everywhere
>everything is slower since it's rendered by the CPU and not accelerated like in XP and earlier

>Blackpink

Nobody uses those, learn another argument.

That's not the classic theme on Windows 7 though.

I use Windows 10. I wish there was a classic theme for it. I am sick of metro. I want to feel cozy again. COZY.

Install hackintosh

Just installed 7 and switched to classic. Feels like even that OS wasn't built with it in mind. Ugly white (text) boxes in random places.

>I use a handicapped operating system just so I can use certain filenames and reserved characters
>I have a folder in my home directory full of empty files with names such as "AUX", "COM1" and "|" just so I can enjoy the freedom normies don't have
>I spend 8 hours a day masturbating to the listing of this directory while thinking licking off 10 days worth of sweat off Richard Stallman's ballsack

Calm down dude. TMI.

>tfw can't download El Capitan anymore and tonymacx86 hasn't updated unibeast yet

is there some tut how to install latest osx as hackintosh?

tonymacx86.com
We're still waiting for macos sierra support tho

Its actually worse for the system because it doesnt have gpu acceleration. The best theme is the default + best performance in system settings + transparency disabled

Good lord, this looks awful.

>Let's make a theme that's as awful as Windows XP's Fisherprice theme, but is still original.

Oh fuck, I've just realised I have no emergency zip disquette with el cap.
I'd recommend you to wait at least a month before installing the lastest OS even if there was.

any tut for vmware workstation?

can you read Russian? :^)
rutracker.org/forum/index.php

I just can't imagine what were they thinking whey they started combining flat stuff with transparency and shadowing.

Enabling best performance in my Win 7 Home Basic gets rid of Win 7 theme all together for classic. I'm not sure if it's different for other Win 7 packages. I don't have transparency in the first place which is great.

>zip disquette

I WILL FIND YOU

i can, slav here

there is no el capitan on rutracker, i already checked

scracth that, it's there

Ya so how it works is you enable the best performance in system. Then you renable the default theme in personalize and disable transparecy from there. That should give you the best performance and the acceleration you need

I chose "best quality". CALL THE COPS!

>HE DOESN'T USE WINDOWS 10