Can we stop with all the autism in this board?

Let's face it, Linux is shit, it doesn't work, and never will as an OS, expect for the few spergs that think they can go away from government surveillance.
Go ahead: monitor me on CCTVs. Scan the internet with facial recognition algorithms. Have the NSA read my emails like tea leaves. I’m going to be deliberately un-unique. I am going to punish the world with my blandness, and if you scan my metadata, you’ll fall asleep before you find anything good.
It's time to stop with the autism. To be frank with you, I don't even know what gentoo is, I only read this board because it's the default in clover for my phone. Maybe if all the spergs could stop with their freeeeedom, we could actually talk about technology

I agree, LeapFrog is really the only truly 100% working software these days, pick up a LeapPad3 off of amazon or ebay for fuckin cheap. I love mine

dumb Maki poster

#cuck

umi best girl. Lol maki.

(You)

>Linux doesn't work
It does tho and I use it daily in my job as a dev.

Never tried Linux. But, behalf of Cred Forums I would say kys normies

You're shit.

Interesting. exactly the kind of autism OP was talking about.

dumb makiposter

Fuck off OP

We will stop, when (You) stop to be a fucking shill.

Didn't know red hat shills get this easily triggered
keked

>Linux doesn't work
Literally stopped reading.
Obviusly you have no idea what you are talking about.
Either that or gr8 b8 m8

Just jealous because I have a LeapPad3.

Let's face it, Maki is shit, it doesn't work, and never will as an waifu, expect for the few spergs that think they can go away from government surveillance.
Go ahead: monitor me on CCTVs. Scan the internet with facial recognition algorithms. Have the NSA read my emails like tea leaves. I’m going to be deliberately un-unique. I am going to punish the world with my blandness, and if you scan my metadata, you’ll fall asleep before you find anything good.
It's time to stop with the autism. To be frank with you, I don't even know what anime is, I only read this board because it's the default in clover for my phone. Maybe if all the spergs could stop with their waifuuuuuuus, we could actually talk about technology

>Linux doesn't work
>clover for my phone
>Doesn't know what Gentoo is
Mhm. Yeah. You know exactly what you're talking about.

>>/o/ >>/p/

>stop autism
>Japanese animated cartoon girl screenshot
>wall of text
>spergs

>on a website created by a 14yo to talk about anime
>complains about anime

>Not talking about LeapFrogs vast improvements and innovation throughout the years.
Just stop wasting yours, and everyone elses time, buy the LeapPad3

Honestly, if linux steps up more as a gaming platform, I'd stick it on more than my shitty laptop that needs something super lightweight to give out some good performance.

that's a large .gif

Enjoy your botnet, OP.

Oh yeah, he will. He didnt choose LeapFrog.

enough with the bait, the whole internet runs on Linux, sage this shit

>My privacy is unimportant
Please post your verified name, address, phone number, place of work, email and password. Thanks.

>makiposter
>winfag
>nsa shill
>tripcode is literally cancer
>people still reply without sage
fucking newfags

And Debit or Credit Card info please. I could really use a few things

We, just like the government, _promise_ not to misuse your private information.

>tfw superior comfy windows10 user

"superior"

Sage doesn't work since forever.

If you can't get it to work then you're a fucking stupid mentally challenged retard.

stay mad lincuck

stay mad winfag

Maki is our lesbian mascot, fuck off faggot

Trip fag kill your self

I want /r9k/ to leave

Not the same level of accountability as the government.

I want hetshit plebs to fuck off. She's a lesbian and she's our major. And no, you can't have her as you're waifu.

>I only know about Cred Forums because... i used my phone xD
>still calling GNU/Linux linux
makes sense.

Have you even tried Ubuntu?

The open source movement is hurt by the people who want free software because they want a lot but they will not contribute anything. I have come to the conclusion that America is loaded with these people. I will not explain all my reasons, but consider that the USA is already 30% Africans, Mexicans, and Chinese because most white Americans want somebody else to do the hard work.
Americans seem more attracted to the word “free” than their relatives who remained in Europe, and they spend more time dreaming of becoming rich, having servants, and retiring early. In Europe there are lots of people who want to help Linux, but most Linux supporters in the USA seem to be parasites.

True.