Eternal Google

>Google search/translate/maps will not be freely accessible in 10 years.

Your opinion on google.
What do you think about teaching google bots for free with catpcha solving.

nothing to fear, nothing to hide

Embrace the botnet.

what a shitty point of view. It's like saying I don't care about freedom of speech since I have nothing to say

When did I say I have nothing to say?

>teaching google bots for free with catpcha solving.
This has been a thing since recaptcha and it's entirely positive.

>American intellectuals

Captcha solving helps machine learning, which is a good and necessary goal for the advancement of technology. I don't think anyone has a reasonable excuse as to why they should particularly dislike contributing to that in minute and trivial ways.

Google is a company and one day will stop sharing it's services for free. You are working for Google without getting paid basically.

>Google
wow, racist much

Solving a Captcha is hardly "working", and the advent of useful Captcha has allowed for the digitization of thousands of books. It takes 10 seconds for you but amounts to a lot when you add it up for everyone. That means it's both powerful and nonintrusive. FYI, I'm not defending google per se, but captcha utilization in general.

Can I put that on my resume?

It is work, however minor, and it does add up.

This would be fine, and even highly advantageous for everyone if it was a project like Project Gutenburg, that needed help with digitizing books, while at the same time providing security to websites again spam. However, it is not, and the current Captcha that most everyone uses is the one by Google, who does not give away free books, and charges for it. In every other scenario, like the advancement of knowledge for mankind at large, I'd be ok, and maybe even happy, to solve the Captchas. But its not. It's for the creation of privatized reading material that is then sold. That is why people have an issue with them.

At least, it gives you more than it takes.

Google gives texts that have no copyright for free.

>checks gmail while listening to youtube
>for free

You tried, I guess?
Actually, what am I saying; you haven't given any effort whatsoever to form a logical argument.

literally this
who cares

You didn't do so well either.

Which is true, Why should I care about a freedom that has no impact over my life?

>this is Cred Forums in 2016

i think googles should be hung their crime rate is through the roof compared to any other demographic even hispanics googles are more likely to target hispanics for example than vice versa this goes for all and is a result of their low iq

Call me stupid but I have no problem with Google being huge and powerful as fuck. They invest almost all their money in research and development of new technologies. And why would they suddenly make you pay for their services? They have a shitton of money.

Something I wondered: are the photos in Recaptcha v2 from Google Photos, rather than Google Images?

Because it determines also what you are allowed to HEAR.