Is it just me or windows 10 is terribly buggy?

Is it just me or windows 10 is terribly buggy?

Since I installed Windows 10 (big a** mistake) i have been having issues with this, I m really very disappointed, and very frustrated, all is a problem with windows 10, first the AMD driver problem, then the reboot loop, now the Xbox App stops to work and shows an error code 0x3fb, and no one knows why and how to repair this, I really dont know why microsoft is doing this things, microsoft had enough time to test windows 10 and release a good product, instead of that, microsoft released a mediocre software.
Every day I sit in front of my PC I found a new problem with Windows 10,
each new version of windows is worse than the last.
Are the guys of microsoft trying to destroy the company?
because That is what it seems, this is the reason why many companies are trying to change all the microsoft products to another, believe me, if you still doing a mediocre work on your software you will going to fail as the same way you are failing on mobile environment.

I am tired of all these and ditching all microsoft stain ASAP.
PS4 + Linux + Android here I come

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE
ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they still control a majority of the market. Until Linux can become a big competitor they can half ass things.

Linux will never become a major competitor. If Apple, on the other hand, would lower their prices, they could take over enterprise easily

True. Does Apple offer an alternative for Windows server?

True, Linux doesn't have retard proofing like OSX.

Most computer illiterates that add up to the majority of windows users can't even name an OS other than windows

>has never tried using OS X in enterprise

lel it's complete shit. nothing similar to Active Directory or Group Policy.

Not him but I think he was referring to the home PC market

read his post
>they could take over enterprise easily

mine is running like a dream. did you do fresh install?

if it's that bad may as well revert to 7 or 8

It's just you, nobody else is stupid enough to find out if it's buggy or not

>blocks microsoft servers using 3rd party software
>complains that he can't access microsofts server

You didn't update to anniversary, hence the xbox app is shitting bricks. Update, then you can get free Halo!

>xbox
Who the hell even uses that shit anyway? Switch to PS if you want to use consoles.

it's not just you OP.

When I installed windows 10 It wouldn't wake from sleep, even after running updates and making sure I had the proper drivers. I had to close the lid for a few seconds and re-open it every time it fell asleep. THEN, when it came on, it refused to connect back to wifi until I rebooted.

It's worse than Linux and even OS X these days.

It's total shit, half the time the display driver doesn't even load right when resuming from standby.

I'd rather shove an icepick in my ear than be forced to use Win10 as my main OS

Yep. Win10 has been buggy as fuck for me.

Oh well.

learn how to use a pc faggot, i've had no problems

Still better than "irrelevant since the start 2%" lonix hehehe

>posting this in every anti-windows thread

$0.01 cent has been deposited into your account pajeet

>Android here
>not terribly buggy
>w-why is my battery drained
>maybe if i'll rice it

Works fine for me.

>a**

This is the Internet son, your mommy won't know you said a swear word.

I've honestly had 0 problem so far amd i updated day 1.
My only complaint is i don't like how Anniversary changed the start menu. But other than that, i love most things, ui is much better. File Explorer is bettet. Task manager is better etc etc. I especially love how on a fresh install updating is just one big update unlike w7 in which it took 100 restarts.

no its not just you it is the shittiest operating system ever concieved. it will literally restart out of nowhere and download an update for 30 mins without your permission its cancer

They literally get away with anything, even installing beta software that phones home on millions of computers. And people will install it, because IT'S FREEE

His mother wont, but the NSA spooks will

It baffles my mind hoe everyone on a tech board is like grandma tier tech illiterates.
>ITLL RESTART OUT OF NOWHERE WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?

What the fuck is the world coming to these days. Plebs complaining about the most basic things and blaming the OS.

It is the OS' fault microshill, Windows 7 didn't do this

You can just have it not restart when you are using it.
Maybe use Mac OSX, should be easier for you, amd i heard it doesn't get viruses XDD

youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE

The computer should not force me to install, restart or any of this shit

the computer should not force me to install candy crush demos or advertise to me on my fucking computer

Is this windows 8?
Windows 10 let's you
A) disable updates indefinitely.
B) set update times
C) Delay
Ofc this is all only if you are some retard who leaves his computer on 24/7.

Thats windows 10

>disable updates indefinitely
no, thats windows 8
>set update times
no thats windows 8
>delay
I DONT WANNA FUCKING DELAY

My computer shouldnt be forcing updates on me at all and it shouldnt come with default settings that's makes it update while I'm doing my school work you shill. This garbage is indefensible

Well the idea is retards like you don't understand the importance of security updates and would just leave shit vulnerable.
Ads are bullshit though, you can get rid of it. But installing my own key shouldn't be like buying a prebuilt.
Also it doesn't force it on you while you are doing work. If you are to fucking retarded to change settings fuck off to reddit or Cred Forums or something seriously. Clover brought all the retards here.
Im using w10 and i can literally do all of these things, stop shit posting.
Also
>I DON'T WANT TO DELAY.
then what are you complaining about? Update now.

>Well the idea is retards like you don't understand the importance of security updates and would just leave shit vulnerable.
Candy Crush and ads are NOT security updates.

>what are you talking about? update now
how much do you get paid to shill for an OS that installs adware and shit

Why does the calendar app want access to my photos and camera and microphone?

ghacks.net/2016/07/28/microsoft-removes-policies-windows-10-pro

fuck off shill

I literally complained about the ads you fucking retard. Although i Never got any in an update.
Also love how i am a shill just cause the fucking retard wants his cake and to eat it to.
>I hate how it Wants me to update now
Then delay
>NOOO I DUN WANNA
What point are you even trying to make?

>Also it doesn't force it on you while you are doing work.
It obviously did in that video where a guy is rendering and it wants to force him to restart because he can't delay any further.

I should have the right over my system's integrity

>because he delayed it to much.
So he is a retard?
Again this is a tech board. We aren't talking about grandma's computer here.
I shut my computer down every night, at least 6 times a week. Never even noticed an update, other than anniversary which i had to do manually.

>i should have the right over my systems integrity.
Then use fucking linux, Windows has never been this. That's not the point.

I think win10 works as an operating system decently, Its more stable then me and Vista, I rather the interface of 10 over 8 and 8.1. I I rather use 7 till it's fully dead for support, Then move on, Theres no real reason to ditch 7_64bit.

Its just personal opion for what OS is better.

To be brutaly honest. I still use xp for alot of my old softwares and my tools. I do have a clone of my XP tower so if something bad happens in the os I can recover quickly and I dont keep any serious information on there besides ISO Files

My capatcha is ice cream and I fucking want some fuck sakes Cred Forums

>So he is a retard?

>what the fuck why is it forcing updates
>delay them
>ok I did but now I can't delay
>wow ur retarded

literally you.

>never even noticed an update

literally "works for me! doesn't exist!" bullshit you're a fucking shit.

>windows has never been like this

Windows 7, 8, 8.1, Vista and XP don't force updates, they don't have adware built into them and they don't force me to restart my computer when I'm doing shit

>I literally complained about the ads you fucking retard. Although i Never got any in an update.
You're a fucking shill, the point is you can't disable the adware anymore via GPO

>Then delay
Can't delay forever and then it forces you to take on the updates without your explicit permission

>whats the point
the fact that microsoft wants you to use their spyware and adware so they removed the features in GPO that allowed you to use them. You literally shill for adware

it's primarily written by a "diverse" group of people and not people qualified to write software

of course it's fucking garbage