/BST/ Battlestations

Last one is old as fuck. Want to see new ones
Pic related: Mine
Shitty camera, sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

smartfurniture.com/products/Sayl-Office-Chair-by-Herman-Miller.html?preset=SAYLAS2SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK3014
youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI
amzn.com/B0084M696K)
hdwallpapers.in/walls/monument_valley_5k-HD.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you mean old as fuck? It's not even a day old you faggot!

Mine is pretty shit.

i laffed

lovely

Mods keep deleting my posts
:c

it's because you have a meme sitting on your desk

Good. Take your tranny socks and get the fuck out.

It's because people keep reporting them.

>implying mods delete things that aren't reported
>implying Cred Forums isn't run by its users

mods are lawful neutral. your posts are deleted and you get banned because nobody likes you, not because of the evil mods.

now that you know this, you might want to not be a piece of shit

Last one wasn't really old also gross

Comfy but what is that big portrait display? Also what headphones

10/10 gallons of piss/cum

I wonder why

I'm early lol.

Love it.

i guess i have a bst now

maybe i should buy a better camera to chat up qt traps that like pix

is this the poorstations thread?

>poor
>that akg
>that figures

>Comfy but what is that big portrait display? Also what headphones
40" tv on a rotatable stand for shmuppan
sony mdr 7506s

Kek
Kek
6/10
8/10
puke wall/10
battlestation: 7/10
Feet: 0/10
7/10
Muhlowerback/10
6.5/10
7/10
7.5/10

Is not that back.

Right?

battlestation threads banned when?

just shit them up with tripfagging/cuteposting and debating whether anime images on Cred Forums is allowed. say 'faggot' a lot

reallly need to build a bigger desk.

But we post the same shit every thread

I posted an anime sideboob once and got banned for two weeks.
Unless your behind a million proxies how do you keep coming back!

pls no bully

very cosy

nice kb

9/10 nice setup

>Liking shit girl.
Nigga why.

Name of that desk?

:thinking:

self insert

I bet this boy sweats a lot.
[spoiler]yum[/spoiler]

100% cancer

Make way for the best bst on the web. The votes are in, the award has been presented and is already gathering dust on my shelf boys. This is how you do it if you want to be the best Cred Forumsentlemen.

Fuck off.
Any of the following will do:

Where's yours?

>self inserting as the worst girl

i said pls no bully

big words from a 6/10

Why are the caps off??

Why are you using those fuck off speakers rather than near-field monitors.

Is that not the equivalent of sitting 12 inches away from a 50inch 1080p monitor

Where's your certificate?

Looks like a comfy setup

you should consider killing yourself for having that portable fan clash with the rest of the desk.

I think you accidentally dropped 4 of those 10 points you meant to award me. It happens. Just pick em up and go ahead and hand them to me. I am used to getting my points in bundles of 10 son.

My certificate is the posts made by all my fans letting me know I am the best. My certificate comes in the form of up-votes and the carcasses of my opponents at my feet. It comes from winning round after round of brackets where I always find myself the last station standing. In victory.

That's my certificate. And it's out getting framed as I type this.

You got no clue. My station is known for it's aesthetics. Everyone says it is the best.

Rikka is the best girl.

Can I have the faggot with the stockings back please? This fucker is a thousand times worse:

r8

and you read a lot of shit too

GTFO faggot

Someone understands

NOOIT MEER DOEN

nice meme kid

>takes pic of bst
>forgot to prove faggotry
>ohshit.jpg
>takes pic of weeaboo figurines
>uploads faggot.jpg

- n^10000000 / 1

Al paracer Chileno, de donde eres papu?

There is a cure for jelliness you know. It is called just admitting my station is the best. The web has spoken. Why not join the party user? Don't stand out in the cold any longer. The door is open for you.

>if you are a cute girl
9/10 clean, nice colors, cool robots, ps4

>be a beta tranny faggot or fat ugly cunt
1/10 doesn't suit u and you don't deserve it

chair sauce please? These are comfy as fuck

im a poor student

what the fuck , do u sleep under your desk?

>Student

And this is relevant because...

Here you go man. You are welcome. Only the comfiest for the best.

smartfurniture.com/products/Sayl-Office-Chair-by-Herman-Miller.html?preset=SAYLAS2SA22PFN2BKBBBKBK3014

user pls your cables are showing
Looks comfy for long hours of work

Rate!

I'm open for suggestions how to hide those cables, excluding opening up that brick wall.

What? That's a foot rest thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzy1uUgeRPI
>1:01
hello asmongold

Maybe you could attach some of these (amzn.com/B0084M696K) on the back of your desk and route the cables through them or tie them together with a few velcro straps so at least they look more tidy

I don't give a flying fuck about cables that are covered by my table surface. Next time I'll photoshop them out, because this amount of autism (hide cables that aren't even fucking visible sitting at the table) is just too much.

>implying trannies have that much dough for a setup after all those hormones

Santiago

buena, de maipú aqui

user pls chill, thought you were talking about the cables going to your PC, wasn't aware that they weren't visible while sitting.

Don't think there is a decent way to hide your speaker or desk cables so you're fine.

Thanks. Sorry for the meltdown, it's just that I always get the same 3 "suggestions". As in:

>hide cables that aren't even visible sitting at the desk
>lol fapkins
>ur screen is too high up mr giraffe

Recently got a new monitor and repositioned mic.

Why would anyone lie on the internet?

Hawks off to a good start. Good Sunday so far. I miss my hw floors from my old place sometimes. Yeah I know, my chair :\

I like this setup a lot

how the fuck did you buy all that

Why some anons doesn't keep his headphones in a drawer or something? I see them hanging around and I can't think other thing that they will get dust and stuff.

Bad phone camera.

Any recommendations on what to add next?

A better desk

ok, 10/100

I'm jealous cause they have the single volumes of I am a hero in your country while in the states we have the 2 in 1

faggots

I just work like most do. That lets buy shit I want and take care of the things I need too. And not like I went out and came home with all this in one day of shopping. Pieces at a time. The VR chair is the latest addition. Next proj is tactile foot box and slowing piecing parts for a motion platform. That will be a long term proj.

You have good taste in women

+me, insert where missing.

Everytime I see this setup I'm jealous of me not being this level of weeb.

>tactical holes

Hideous case.

>Meme face mask
Nah nigga, u gay

Everything in this picture is terrible

>Worst call of duty ever
>Xbone
>ugly shitty knife in a display stand
>kinect
>meme mask
>gayman headset
>energy drink
>gayman TN monitor
>gayman keyboard
>gayman mouse
>mousepad with leds
>x360 with some ugly as fuck shell (?)
>ugly as fuck case

I see you made a typo there. Obviously meant 100/10. It happens. I knew what you meant.

what should I upgrade, /bsg/?

a vega video card when that comes out and maybe double the ram while you're waiting

Every thread

Got a bed under my businessman.

oh look it's the guy with good taste in keyboards and monitors

Not sure if I want the speakers grills on or off.

Hello Everynyan! How Are you?!

8/10 Looks good but the sound system is out of place on such a small desk imo.

6/10 desk too small, amp not versatile enough. Meme overdrive.

6/10 old peripheral look ugly, at leastthe setup is kinda clean.

7/10 the setup is nice and clean but you need new speakers and glass desk seems like a bad idea to me.

7/10 limited space in front of monitors + mismatched monitor trigger. I would put the monitors and keys where your midi controller is and the midi controller in the corner. Strat with humbucker ughh

what receiver?

don't hit on me non-gamer girls

>gaming pc
>gaming mouse
>gaming monitor
>gaming desk
>gaming chair
>gaming speakers
>no gaming gf

Thanks. I could get a bigger desk, but I'd have to get rid of some existing furniture in order to do so.

Your station looks good as well, although I'm not a fan of the gaming gear, the lamp placement and the fact that your speakers aren't isolated from the desk.

Yamaha CA-410.

>gaming gear
wut?

The backlit keyboard and the windowed case with the red LED fan.

Rating again to get some rates.

Love those speakers.

I like the feeling on this one

Clean as always

Good views and I just realized how cool your sound hardware looks.

Desk is a bit cramped but very good overall. Don't listen to the people who complains about the height of monitor.

How is that comfy? Explain.

I want to like it but I have doubts on being comfortable when sit in that desktop because of your hardware under desk. Also, why put that on the wall? It cames easy when you need to move cables?

Great job again, did you do something with the TV finally?

What is the snowball mic made out of, metal or plastic? Im asking about the mic part, on yoru the white area.

It's not an overdrive, it's a tremolo pedal.

Thanks for playing, though.

So I just bought a 4K Tv, next thing are gonna be a pair of JBL 305, dunno if I should buy another monitor (u2515h) and a arm
Well, the tv is gonna be set above my monitor
Sorry for quality of pic

I tried.

I think I got lose somehow. What are you talking about? Quote me, please.

Wait, people are actually believing that this is yours? I swear everytime this is posted someone provides the actual source.

Thanks man! Which user were you?

Nope the TV is not in use, don't know what to do with it honestly. I just have it there, not even plugged in.

Meant for

Are there actually any Cred Forumsurus who have battlestations like this, or are these just memepictures?

nice case
>still uses a landline telephone

looks like a gt-od or some other tube screamer clone

It's an Earthquaker Devices Hummingbird Tremolo.

do you really need to ask?

No, I just wanted to waste quads.
[spoiler]Yes, I'm being serious.[/spoiler]

I'm who rated, man. Also, A few threads ago I suggested you to use it to have some streamings in the background.

This usually are the people daily desktop. Why do you ask?

I have been running a social experiment. The results of my findings will be released upon completion.

I rarely even use the landline but I just can't be bothered to get rid of it.

Does your bird do cable management for you? That would be neat

yea. atleast 30% of the people that post here have desks, rooms, and entire houses that look like that.
If you lurk Cred Forums long enough you'll see them post pictures unashamed, sure is nice to be anonymous.

Yes I remember. What was it that you ment? Like Twitch Streams? If so I don't have a device currently that I can hook up to my TV and use.

Yeah, kinda. I use the TV like that because it is boring watch the stream straight to the end, so I let it in the background and look it often.

I think you could use a cable from your tower to your PC, as I did.

Yea but would I use it as a third monitor? I thought about mirroring my 1st display to my monitor.

But I noticed that my TV can't do 1080p when connected with a PC, so it wouldn't work properly.

Yeah, it will work, as mine.

The only "issue" I see is the 1080 thing, but maybe you will get smoother streamings, idk. You can use it too as a animated frame, you know, you get some wallpapers, and cicle them on the screen.

The TV does 1366 x 768 or whatever, so it wouldn't mirror properly.

I wouldn't like my TV just to be on for no reason, it would probably just add heat to the room.

I think I might just get a 32GB USB drive and put some shows and movies.

Is not a bad res, you still can see things in 720 but I'm agree with having it for nothing there.

I still insist in streaming though, if you like them. Also you can drop there things you usually use but you don't need to check often, so you can turn on and off to see them.

So I should I use it as a third display? My only problem would be looking up often.

Yes, as support monitor. I don't know, I think it is a waste to have it up there so clean without trying nothing with it.

Yea man, I need to decide what I am going to do soon.

There is enough space to put my feet if I want to sit regularly and If I want to lay down I just recline my chair and put my feet on top of the pillow above my receiver.

I rarely need to move my cables around and those white things are just being held up with 2 really small screws so I can move it easily if I need to.

Just ate some pizza, was pretty hecking good

Would you mind on taking another pic closer for the under space? It really looks like you won't have the space.

And then I would suggest on painting the white things if they came off easily.

looks comfy as heck with that bed right there

Where did you get the rotate TV fuck I need one

wat

that's a monitor

turned sideways

Rate me

>having to post this shit twice because there are 2 /bst/s literally next to each other

>shmuppan sony mdr 7506s
What?

>trihard in the chat cx

checked

Here's mine

HD598s the Luxury Car Interior edition

They're comfy as fuck and sound amazing
Got them for 25% off too

*iLaffed

FTFY

Not better than my Pioneer Monitor 10 IIs

Hey man that's completely subjective.

see Top right and bottom left photo on the right speaker

well i mean these things melt away i cant tell im wearing them they sound so good

I only really feel mine when either the cable catches on something or if I'm made aware of wearing them, like with your post.

so speaking of Stuff what do you think about the setup i got going

Very oldschool, kind of makes the new monitor look out of place.
Like a 7/10

nice yours is nice and neat also 7/10 but i have to have monitor for 4:3 and 16:9 animes

I notice that nzxt case a lot

what small screens and joystick/throttle are you using?

The white casing around the outside is plastic and the stand is metal

Wallpaper pls!

What amp?

fuck.. i was gong to buy one if it was metal
Is that the normal one or the ice one? Do you know if they are both plastic?

how many diabetes do you have?

little screen are 7inch lcd panels I got off of eBay, look up seller chinatobby. He sells a ton of different ones in his store. Would recommend him, fast shipping and great prices. I have a couple others boxed up still for later usage.
HOTAS is the Thrustmaster Warthog with a custom 10cm extension and I fabricated custom mounts for the chair. The jstick and throttle are adjustable. Can go from side stick to center mount for jstick and adjust throttle angles as well. I also attached a Logitech G13 with amounting plate I made and attached it to the throttle so I have full mouse control as well 88 programmable macro functions and it also can be used as a 2nd jstick. So in a sense I have one mounted on both sides. It is working out pretty awesome to be honest. Really happy how it all has turned out.

I've got the ice. There's an option for an all aluminum one on amazon, looks like shit imo

Isnt this asmongolds from like 2010?

I like the aluminum one, but I suspect its just painted "aluminum" color, sorta like that shitty chrome spray paint.

You're such a silly boy.

WAH
Need a new monitor setup, thinking about 3x 1440x900 DELL E1909W's or one large fancy 21:9 4k meme monitor
I'd think it would be more productive using three in surround, probably cheaper too

That's because you're a flaming fucking faggot attention whore.

>points
>bundles
thought we were talking about h for a second

Fuck i tought this was a new thread

It never ceases to amaze me how un-ergonomic Apple products are. People literally just buy them for the design.

How does the chair even fit under the desk with the joystick on it and the wheel on the desk??

I get it, mechanical keyboards rock, but there are so many out there now. Why stick with the ugly as fuck IBM shit?

jstick moves to side of chair. It's position can be adjusted. wheel gets put on side of desk if I need to push my chair under my desk, which in reality never is something I need to do completely. Hell if you look at most stations the arms of their chairs keep them from being pushed in like a chair at a dining room table.

How do these guys push their chairs in?

This is exactly why I don't have arms on my chair. It's really uncomfortable not being able to sit at the desk properly.

Yeah same, I take the arms off of every office/desk chair I have ever had. It is one of the main criteria for my chair choice.

Do you have bad posture?

SHHHHHHHHHHIII

ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE RICH AF
FUCK YOU

Get a job?
Why don't you have a job user?

good morning Cred Forums

HS8 or HS6's?
Very nice setup user

finally got four monitors running. comfy complete.

thx, those are hs80m

What's a good case for a high end water cooled build?

I probably won't do SLI.

The Enthoo Luxe or Primo Pro Acrylic Edition looks fantastic with water-cooling rigs

>window in PC case
>lights _inside_ of the PC
Why do people do this?

Let me guess, you bought an AMD FX-8320 for your linux build, Java shitposting machine
There are people on this board who spend considerably more money on their hardware user
>implying window cases looks bad

Any advice/resources on watercooling?

It's my first build with it

What does expensive hardware have to do with Windows and LEDs in your PC case?

I tried doing that with this station but people caught on pretty quick that it was Pewdiepie's.

its cos they secretly like you

As far as vintage receivers go im a big fan however there are some things you should know.
If the unit hasn't been recapped do so as soon as you can. I had a cap on the output stage blow on mine which caused damage to one of my expensive speakers.

>tfw you run your vape at based PII 266MHz
nice carpal tunnel station. j/k

true dat. i used the no-hump-apple-mouse with the above G5 for about 45 minutes before i realized why i was raging and ree'ing so fucking hard.

>having an interest in intel macs

I'm looking for a new chair, any that you guys would recommend?
I basically spend all day at my computer when I'm home so I was thinking of investing in a dxracer. They're expensive so they gotta be good, right? Or are they a meme?
I'm willing to pay a little more for some good shit since I spend a lot of time on it, but I don't know what's good and what's not.

This looks very cool.

What is the thing next to the skull? The GX thing.

Watching your setup I think a bigass monitor will be better, so you can put your little speakers under it.

Very very clean, I love it.

Another sound equipment I love

Me

hdwallpapers.in/walls/monument_valley_5k-HD.jpg

>no gaming printer

No.

>I got up just to make this shitty picture of my desk
>I'm pretty sure the neighbors saw me

>people actually seriously pay way too much money for shit like this

Pioneer SX-424

How come you /bst/ fags can afford all those fancy chairs, ridiculous backlit cases with industrial-grade cooling, 200W speakers (in a 9m^2 room), 7 different mechanical keyboards and gay chinese cartoon figures but literally nobody invests in a decent monitor? All I see are shit-tier Acers and Dells and not a single Eizo or NEC. Shame.

Well your opinion is that they are better monitors. It just does not appear all agree with you.

>Eizo
overpriced garbage

Dell actually makes high end monitors. So does Acer, even though they also make bad monitors.

>Eizo
>meme gaymer monitors
See me after class.

just got the monitors setup

How old are some of you that you can afford all this shit?

t. broke college wageslave

We didn't fall for the college meme, kept our money and got a real job.

>web developer
>real job

>real developer
>real money

Pretty old one recently lost my GPU :(

shitposting aside do we developers actually make that much money?

also I'm curious what the average job of Cred Forums would be

If you can do development that's not web, you'll be happier. And no, there's not a lot of money to be made for most.

What is that shelf on the left? Needing to pick something like that up myself soon.

Not a kid, got a job that pays pretty well and 0 debt. Easy to start accumulating shit over time. But then again I was a drug dealer as young dude and made more then than I do now and had shit to show for it after a couple yrs. Young and dumb and blew on food and drink and stupid shit. Covering poor friends, fucking it all away as fast as it came in. Wish I just put it all in a shoe box. Woulda made for a nice investment lump once I realized once I smartened up. Oh well it was free, I didn't work for it.

pretty sure that is a called a cd rack usually. Though he uses it for games.

wacom one?

How does one afford a battlestation?

get a nicer sling for that ak nigga, shit looks like you took it straight off a $10 duffel bag

Huh. I never thought to use then for games like that. I'll have to go see if they sell this exact same style somewhere close by...

Christ o'lawd

This is a recipe for neck and shoulder pain. Ever since the _center_ of the monitor is at my eye level I sit more straight, and become tired/sore a lot slower.

Kanker op

One thing is sure, this case you linked isn't. The MasterCase series from CM is just shit. If you want a cheap one with great expandability, go with the Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I have to agree. I feel much better that way, and it forces a slightly better posture.

I don't know how people manage to work with most monitors, especially all those that aren't height adjustable.

how many photos a day do you take?

>What does expensive hardware have to do with Windows and LEDs in your PC case?
You don't need an i7 with a Titan X to circlejerk on your animay with your fellow lincucks on Cred Forums with your ascii art "G"UI, and your tiling window managers. Maybe that...

This, so much this. I was taken hostage by my former college for 10 years before they finally allowed me to drop out, then immediately got a job that pays more than the combined wages of my family members.

How is everybody doin today?
Got a new 4K TV, gonna hang it on the wall, while my main monitor its beneath, now I dont know if I reallly need a second monitor( if I were to buy one it would be a U2515H)
Next upgrade gonna be a pair of JBL 305 and then a DAC and some real headphones

Sorry for shitty quality

And again I fporgot the picture

HOLE TECHNOLOGY

real shitty day,
>jbl
don't do it man, go for something better.

I can see your insecurity leaking through the internet...

affirmative

cth-470k

First time posting Cred Forumsentooman, thoughts?

noice

my mother forces me to turn off my PC

Could've shown more of your battlestation...

kill her immediately

Maybe you should get the message and stop fapping to cartoons...

pffff, as if, he's clearly in way too deep........

Figure this would be the place to ask. Where can you find a good, reliable desk without spending a shitload of money? What about comfy chairs?

I like to draw and paint too, so something large with a comfy ass chair.

build your own, all bought desks are shit.
I'll give you my desk plans if you want them.

IKEA... sturdy and inexpensive.

IKEA...over priced and utterly moronic.

you're like the Paris Hilton of the desk world man.

>60 USD desk
>overpriced
Are you on welfare?

you're payin' 1 dollar for a shiny turd m8, but no, I ain't on welfare.

Nah, I'll go with welfare, you can't deny it now that you called it overpriced...

£39.99 hardware store

And how many hundreds more in woodworking tools? Faggot!

hand saw 10

sand paper 10

screws 5

don't be rude, just giving my 2cents

Any recommendations in that price range?

what's thebudget?

So you can make lines that straight with a hand saw and some sandpaper? Seems legit...

What do you drill the holes with? A corkscrew? You shouldn't take a high powered drill for granted, not everyone has a tool shed at home.

fuck off man,

For speakers, around 350 usd
For headphones, 150 including DAC/AMP

second hand PMC TB2
KRK rockit 5
Genelec 10 series
Holy grail........spendor bc1
all worth waiting for on ebay at that kind of price

No ebay on Mootxico, also kinda want to buy all brand new
I saw a pair of KRK Rokits( dont remember if they were 5´s or 6´s) at the same price as the JBL

seephones, I have ath m 50, much loved, friends say beyer dynamic are better, meh i don't believe, make your own mind up. good luck.

And yes, then there's that. Nobody is paying me for the time wasted on Adobe Illustrator, CAD, or any of that shit designing a desk I not only need the materials for, but the tools as well to build it...

All in all it's safe to say that DIY projects in product categories with such a small profit margin always end up costing more than just picking something in the store.

It was actually a 6$ duffel bag.

again, fuck off,

you got something to say I'm listening, no time for people having a go at me today, you know better than me great then leave me alone. please.

Why dont you just buy those massive coke bottles like a normal leaf?

Nice M7 m8

would you marry asuka?

Cool Yui figurine. And is that a Pilot Metropolitan I spy?

Holy Fuck, Cringing so hard.

I think your overestimating. I mean, you buy a square piece of wood and some legs, just buy that shit from a wood dealer and not ikeeeeea. Not that hard.

But ya gotta admit. Best bst on the web. Hands down.

Guess what, it will be more expensive at the wood dealer, because he can't offer it at competitive prices.

You are more of a fagget than me congrats.
I wroked on my bike all day and still feel like shit. Walk off cliff when?

Ooooooooo yeah that's comfy, user

9/10

>1440x900
Eww. 1920x1080 should be a minimum now.

I just had an opportunity drop in my lap last week. Looks like I'm going into private security.

Hope tomorrow is a better day cutie

Tomorrow I´m gonna buy something to cover that cable
Just need new speakers and some headphones

>Tomorrow I´m gonna buy something to cover that cable
Don't. Punch a small hole in the wall behind the TV and another one near the floor for it to exit

i love you

is razor the monster energy drink of computers?

I hope so too bb. Might try to ride since its all set now.

She isn't the prettiest, but she's mine.