Certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

>certain combinations of 1s and 0s are illegal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AACS_encryption_key_controversy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Certain nerve impulses are illegal

Yes, if you have more possible states than allowed states.

MFW I realize irrational numbers like π might be illegal too because you don't know if at some point a casual arrangement of sequential decimals could be illicit data.

I have nothing to hide. Stop being a degenerate and the government will leave you alone.

>certain configurations and arrangements of quantum particles are illegal

>Cred Forums-chan, daisuki

>Certain lines of code are illegal

>certain dots on a piece of paper is considered illegal and will get you in prison for possessing cp

quantum objects, pleb

Well since the sequence of the decimals of pi is infinite, all data exists in the decimals of pi.

That's not true you little professional victim.

woah....

>certain combination of atoms are illegal when there are in close proximity to each other

Not necesarily user, pi is a non-repeatable sequence of integers but that doesn't mean that each possible subsuequence is in it

When will pi be sued for copyright infringement

or e fot that matter, it is not a practical thing to say. Lets asume pi=1 for this purpouse.

Well if it is non-repeatable, given a data length, you could state that you could find that data in n number of decimals.

t. faggot pedo that deserves to be eradicated

Are there any good proofs for this?

No, it hasn't been proven or disproven.

It's actually not a known true characteristic of Pi, but it's believed to be true. Think of how everybody depended on Fermat's Last Theorem being true for centuries, until a certain bongoloid gent proved it just before the turn of the millennium. Or how the world guards the most secret of information from the rest of itself by relying on algorithms that depend on P != NP, which hasn't been proved yet either, though pretty much anyone would bet it all on P != NP.

There's a working filesystem that will store your file as the first and last digits that your data occupies in pi when you translate into decimal. Look it up, its called PiFS; laughably impractical but bretty cool.

>pi is illegal
Guys, let's shut down the internet

>certain combinations of my semen and OP's tongue are illegal

>it's illegal to have sexy thoughts about certain people
We really are 1984 tier

>Certain vibrations and frequencies of condensed energy are illegal!

>certain combinations of carbon are 9 yo girls in basement, therefore illegal

Not OP but what? You sound like you're 12, heard the word "semen" in sex ed, and wanted to use it in a sentence so you tested it out on Cred Forums. Also here's your (You).

You sound like a newfag

I wish

Do you prefer cum or jizz? Maybe just sperm?

i feel you

as God intended

>An infite sequence of decimals has all data in it
>tmw 1/3 has all data in it

Retard

>1/3 has all data in it

imagine a number that goes like 1.0100100010000100000... forever.
that's non-repeatable, but there's no 2 to be found anywhere.

maybe there is a string of digits that is nowhere to be found in pi.

>mfw certain combinations of 1 and 0 in pi makes a video of OP sucking a goat's dick

Even events which didn't occur has a video of it in pi

>You can create the set of natural numbers with the empty set

>masturbating to certain combinations of 1s and 0s that depict the ultimate pedophile dream

more like
>certain strings of 1s and 0s within a certain context are illegal

If someone torrents software through a VPN and the VPN services database suddenly has their databases wiped afterwards, did he really pirate software?

they are not

the thing is your numbers are stained by how you attained them

if you generated them randomly you are clear
if you made them through readings off a CCD or digitized film etc then they are permanently stained (in a theoretical sense) from their source

in theory, only numbers/data that are stained are illegal

>certain combinations of 1s and 0s make more up more meaningful posts than your shit, op. kys

Who are you quoting?

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

kek

I don't get it.

Jesus Christ, what the fuck man

this 128 bit number used to be the most illegal number on the internet in 2007. This number has history and ruined careers and entire companies yo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AACS_encryption_key_controversy

That's pretty funny

That's some library of Babel shit

Stupid weeb poster

But it's infinite. Every sequence of numbers possible will eventually be there if you just kept going.

So autistic

>certain combinations of dollar bills are illegal

wtf, half of it is my money and the other half I stole from the bank, how could this combination of items be bad

lol, I think this thread proves that the only way bigots know how to argue is in false equivalencies

>certain combinations of atomic particles are illegal

No it isn't. Not in an enforceable sense anyway. Mind-reading doesn't exist yet.

well since there are infinite numbers there must eventually be one with the letter "z" in it right
right guys?
because its infinite

Delete this

09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

what are you gonna do , sue me?

What is this supposed to be?

false equivalency

Take it easy stretch armstrong, your reaching a bit too hard

>But it's infinite
so are numbers

ahh i remember it well, digg went absolutely insane that month

that's a quirk of representation, if you convert pi to base 2 and then from base 2 go to ASCII or whatever you will find shakespeare in pi if you look long enough.

>makes a clever joke
>nobody notices because it's Cred Forums

If mind reading existed, it would be inadmissible in court, because it exceeds a basic expectation of privacy, for the same reason cops can't use IR cameras to see if you're growing weed in your home.
I'm sure you're fine unless you're thinking like a terrorist.

It's not known whether π is a normal number or not.
This is true if (and I think only if) π is a normal number
Yep, and that characteristic that we don't know whether π has or not is called normality. A number is normal in a particular base iff all substrings of digits of a given length in that base appear equally often in the representation of the number. Normality in base 10 doesn't imply normality in all bases, but it's not known whether π is normal in all bases, some bases or no bases.
This is an example of an irrational number that isn't normal in base 10. I think it's called Champernowne's constant but maybe that's something else. The decimal doesn't repeat, but not all possible base-10 substrings are there: in fact, no substrings that contain any digits other than 0 and 1 are there.
No, most sequences of numbers will never show up in the decimals of this number that only contains 1s and 0s in base 10.

tl;dr: We don't know whether π is normal or not. Unfortunately there's no better number to use as an example in this argument. Even though we know that almost all numbers are normal, there aren't any numbers known to be normal that we actually know the value of (to my knowledge). It's extremely hard to prove normality.

Tell hiroyuki to put in webp support you cuck

You made it bigger this time

FACK ALL THE PEDOS

On average Cred Forums is pretty stupid despite the reputation is seems to have

picture encoded in video vp8(webm)

Cred Forums doesn't support webp

Wait what? No, what the actual fuck? You're reaching so hard.

>Certain combination of years is considered pedophilic

>penetrating certain buttholes is illegal

>i'm butthurt no-one noticed my shitty "joke"

>Neckbeard pedos get mad when the government records certain combinations of 0s an 1s

If we took all the 1s and 0s in the world and combined them together what would happen?

Why are you guys pretending to be smart?

>A specific, natural bodily reaction to a certain group of people can get you fired

kek

Ejaculating at board meetings is highly inappropriate.