Ubuntu Christian Edition

Why don't you use the only holy distro, Cred Forums?
>ubuntuce.com

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntuce.com
stormfront.org/forum/t786671/
helallinux.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do

because I'm not a religious soccer mom

>unity

Because ubuntu satanic

Because I worship Satin duh

What are you a fucking google?

>ubuntuce.com
Alright Mr. I killed a CIA Google in 1999

Because I'm not a Christian and don't use Ubuntu. Besides, it doesn't support my only Linux machine's architecture.

are you retarded it literally says he is terry.png

Why aren't you using the only proper linux distro for the aryan man?

Well it's nice for Christians that they can have an OS that has Christian stuff already built in. Good for them. I'm not a Christian though.

Because that's pleb stormfag shit.

Cause I can just install my Bible stuff on arch

Are you a Christian?

Yes

Is this real?

stormfront.org/forum/t786671/

Why, if you don't mind me asking. I'm a Taoist.

I believe that matter can't exist without our consciousness to perceive it and I believe in the accounts of the divinity of Jesus Christ written about in the Bible.

That's a meme religion. Join us and believe in heavenly father and live pure.

No

Thanks for answering.

That's haram, my shaqiq.
helallinux.com/

not even kidding, thanks for this link

looks like something we could actually use in our church; we license a shitload of software for presentations and Bible stuff. Would be nice to save some money

Mah nigga. U go to church too? Koo koo

>aryan
You know aryans are Indians? Poo in the loo Hans.

>Koo koo
what are you 12?

doesn't this distro block certain sites

"The income of the priest class is totally dependent on their continued ability to sell invisible goods to suckers, they praise and glorify faith to the skies, complimenting people on how much of it they have. If it weren't for faith, they'd be out of business, and they know it."

" They have no merchandise to buy, no commissions to pay, and no refunds to make for unsatisfactory service and results....

"Their commodity is fear. They blackmail their parishioners with threats of hell and damnation. These poor deluded people give them their hard earned money to save them from a hell that does not exist, and from eternal torment that was invented by the corrupt minds of priests to rob the living and in addition, they are exempt from taxation! Insult to injury!

Let me tell you that religion is the cruelest fraud ever perpetrated upon the human race. It is the last of the great scheme of thievery that man must legally prohibit so as to protect himself from the charlatans who prey upon the ignorance and fears of the people.The penalty for this type of extortion should be as severe as it is of other forms of fraud and theft."