Deepweb

hello Cred Forums
im a person who has been on the deepweb but always played it cool and never had anything happen to me so today i want to see some people stories when they got on there or maybe post a link to a site and what the sites about

gtfo newfag

/thread

is this some level 3 trolling?

oldfags don't behave this way

There is nothing to talk about. The deep web is boring as fuck and not worth visiting at all except if you're a pedo or some other degenerate.

You do realise the deep web is only what isn't indexed by a search engine right?

So, here's my story:
I cleaned my FTP server

My grandma's Facebook isn't indexed by search engines either. Here's my story: I looked at a picture of her poodle.

they're typically encrypted as well

>be me
>download for
>visit UbYvYjGkVUViv.onion (generic pedo website)
>hear police sirens
>ohshit.png
>grab rare earth magnet my aunt gave me and start rubbing it on laptop
>20 swat guys burst down my down
>pretend to be asleep
>they get embarrassed
>they leave and close door behind themselves
>wake up and start again

>download for

My FTP server is encrypted too.

I once logged into my bank account and I didn't have a lot of money left on it. That was pretty scary and also made me sad.

I know I was being overly simplistic with my addendum to your comment, but I hope that's not how you think it works.

You're wrong. The deep web is just shit that isn't indexed by search engines. Encryption doesn't matter.
You're thinking of darknets.
Stop posting on Cred Forums.

This happens only to normalfags. No one else will forget that they blew all their money in a few days. No one else won't have a good idea of how much they have in their account.

There is a lot of overlapping there, and I made no requirement of encryption only suggested it is common.

You sound like you read something on Cred Forums and now are using it to build your superiority complex without actually being knowledgeable on the subject. You should probably keep more of an open mind about these things. Maybe take a look at the Dunning–Kruger effect.

Until then I suggest you lurk more newfriend.

ur so smart lol

I used to order drugs for dealers.

Never had to touch the product but still got the profit.

ez

I know it doesn't belong to deep net but here it goes. Is librechan legal or only some of its boards are illegal? Also am I same if I use tor while on librechan?

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeepweb lmao

awoooowoomkccwbs.onion

Arguing about semantics is just bullshit anyway. Most people on Cred Forums use argumentum a priori or just parrot something they heard but talking about semantics on the internet is just pure shitposting and everyone knows nothing good will ever come out of it.

Had bitcoins on a site for bathsalts

owners ran away with 1000s of bitcoins

google evo exit scam.

Bump