Iphone

I'm getting an iPhone 6S in a few minutes for several reasons such as better battery and social aspects. My one problem with leaving android is I now have to pay for things. I could get everything such as music and paid apps for free on android but there's no apks or torrents on Apple

Basically I'm wondering if I can get things for free/cheap on apple such as music and apps

Thanks

>Basically I'm wondering if I can get things for free/cheap on apple such as music and apps
>torrent music and put on iphone

jailbreak it?
what apps do you need that aren't free?
I have had iphone 4 and now 5s, jailbroke both of them at some point but now dont bother anymore since I dont use any apps that aren't free anyway.
also, this

You can't torrent on an iPhone
You can access your phone through a computer

No you can't download ANYTHING outside of the apple appstore

>You can't torrent on an iPhone
are you literally retarded?
>torrent on pc
>put songs on itunes
>put into iphone
fucking kill yourself

Apple Music isn't bad. You get every song on iTunes for 9.99 a month I think, half that if you're a college student.

doesn't matter, ios is better

android doesn't even have a non horrible ad blocker

No. Get Android.

upload music to google play music
also .ipa > .apk

>torrent on PC
that's still not torrenting on an iPhone. Also
>has to install shitware to put files on a phone

>>has to install shitware to put files on a phone
Yes, poor Android.

Apple shill pls leave

>My one problem with leaving android is I now have to pay for things
Stop being poor.

Welcome to the Apple ecosystem, where you pay 10 times as much for everything for a slight bump in quality of life software improvements.

Apple Music isn't bad, you can try it for 2 months and turn off auto-renewl. But you can also jailbreak your iPhone 6s if it's on 9.0-9.3.3 and download tweaks and shit like that (also Transmission for torrents)

You need to install iTunes to backup and manage music, you need to access photos from the icloud.com website. iOSfags will defend this, t. Owner of Android Phone and iPad Air for cumfy anime watching

>literally never paid for anything over the past 2.5+ years with my iphone besides the initial purchase

there are a million apps out there FOR IPHONE that rip mp3s from websites and let you playback your music there

i gave up on that as a whole though and just got spotify premium. if you have a .edu email (you can get one from a community college by paying their 20 dollar admission fee or just getting a fucking education) and then you're pretty much good to go for 5 bucks a month.

Are there even any good Apple exclusive games?

/thread

>overpriced

You pay for quality

>no mSD slot

Who cares?

>shit res screen

Nope

>shit camera

Nope

>shit battery life

Nope

>shit mobile OS

Nope

>no native file browser

Who cares?

>can't use phone as a flash drive

Who cares? It's a phone

>have to use lagtunes to access one

I'll give you that

>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi

Who cares?

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure

>no back button

Good. Swiping is better

>shit multi-tasking

Who cares? It's a phone, silly

>less apps

Better quality and more current/secure etc.

>encryption is full of backdoors

Nope

Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.

Is this bait? If not.. Geez man, they got to you. You've been convinced that less features is actually more. It's impressive actually. They've told you what you don't need and you bought it. Sorry about that.

>iPhone doesn't have all these features
>lolol who cares it's just a phone silly

I'm still mad about the data cap!
Wtf I can't even download 3hour podcast with my unlimited data plan.
Seriously that's the only thing that I hate about mi iPhone SE

Hey, where's the SEE PIC RELATED spammer? He's late

>They've told you what you don't need and you bought it.
>muh quad hd screen
>muh iris scanner
>muh ram
you don't even get updates after the next phone comes out 6 months later.

I know now what denial looks like

I've learned that you can download music from a desktop computer and place music on your iPhone that way, don't have to pay apple for anything. Beware however, cannot download things from the App Store that's larger than 100mb without being connected to wi-fi

OK you convinced me, it's bait. Moving on..

>Hey guys do I torrent on an iPhone?
>Use a COMPUTER, put files on your phone, fucking kill yourself
fucking late abortion your self.

are you retarded?
>original question: how to get music and stuff for free
>answer: torrent and put on iphone
>your dumb fucking response: b-but you cant torrent on iphone

>>Hey guys do I torrent on an iPhone?
Nobody ever asked that..

>some browsers have a built-in adblocker
>AdAway is a thing

I've never got the iOS vs android debate. In my opinion android wins regardless of how shit it apparently is (not that I've had any problems), simply because it has basic but essential features like being able to torrent or send files from pc to phone easily.

>In my opinion android wins regardless
>simply because
>it has basic but essential features
>like being able to torrent

>cYboR haCK3r

>basic but essential features
>being able to torrent
not essential
>send files from pc to phone easily
>what is email
androids dont even have reasonable software update timelines, and they lag like shit.

The lag thing isn't true at all, my Xperia z could run faster but it isn't anywhere near annoying in almost all cases. Being able to transfer stuff easily from phone to computer is essential, i don't want to download some stupid software to complete a extremely simple task

Or use email since it would take absolutely forever to do anything

i bought a moto x pure to see if android was any better than i remembered before i switched to an iphone. i remembered how much i loved widgets and being able to customize, but it got laggy af trying to do more than 2 things
plus based imessage

I think you must of downloaded some crappy app\widget causing it to lag out. I'd try resetting it, because videos on YouTube don't show any lag.

>You get every song on iTunes for 9.99 a month I think
>half that if you're a college student
Oh noes he posted a reasonable response better call him a faggot xDDDDD

>implying I buy a new phone each year like a normie consumerist
Good luck running apps requiring Android Nougat APIs on your Galaxy S5.

Wouldn't the galaxy s5 be the long term phone because you can replace the battery.

I've fell for the sealed battery meme once, and I will never fall for it again (unless the phones 100 dollars)

i dont really use anything but gmail, outlook, robinhood, and maps. i only had like 15 apps installed total

If you have tried resetting it then I honestly don't know what's wrong. My phone doesn't lag, looking at videos of that phone on YouTube it doesn't lag either.

>I've fell for the sealed battery meme once, and I will never fall for it again

>implying they won't just stop manufacturing the battery model
>implying third parties won't stop making batteries for a "grandpa" phone

>Being this much of a shill

I sure do love my battery being shit after 2 years and having no easy replacement

>wants to use closed off software
>doesn't want to accept the limitations of closed software
Uwotm8

>social aspects

What?

Ok. I have a macbook pro and I want to jump ships with my phone as well, because of the sierra/ios integration.
What should I go and buy, the iPhone SE, 6s or 6s plus?
Also, no 7/7plus because it's not worth the extra money imo.