Cheating manwhore

so a friend of mine has a husband she thinks is cheating and wants me to install a keylogger on his laptop.
Trouble is all the free ones I find are shit that tell the user their shit is being logged.
Anybody know a free keylogger that actually hides itself instead of being an obnoxious cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8BiOPBsXh0g
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644990(v=vs.85).aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=EZOnOtEb2qM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

install gentoo

Code your own
Or look for anything that is open source

That's illegal as fuck

1. Remind your "friend", it's morally and legally wrong to tamper with other peoples electronic device

2. Remind your "friend", that relationships are built on trust, and if you can't trust your partner, there's no reason to beat around the bush playing "GOTCHA" games.

+kill yourself op

Wow, just hack facebook or follow them or confront them and then decide to break up that way. Tell your friend to lose weight or fuck or suck their dick more or whatever it is they are doing or not doing to cause their husband to cheat.

It's a laptop they share and work on, he's stupid enough to hook up with ugly bitches using their work computer so it isn't illegal since they both own and use it.

I hope you go to prison

Or she could alternatively stop being a paranoid cunt and deal with it like a grown up woman.

kill yourself, cuck.

Windows 10

Fine, I should have specified that it's both their computer, besides this is Cred Forums since when do you people care about the law?

When Cred Forums stopped being used by people who are around 17 years old primarily

You could code one yourself (Idk, but I'm assuming it's not that hard), or you could tell your friend to be an adult and confront him.

This, she probably has black "friends" round while he's at work anyway

It's still illegal, dipshit, even if they own the device.

Yes, I am saying it is illegal to break into a device, even if you own it.

Cred Forums are cuck lovers. This is the reason why you see it everywhere in Cred Forums.

it's not "breaking into" it's "watching what your own computer is being used for"

>besides this is Cred Forums since when do you people care about the law?
What you are asking for help with is (in my opinion) an invasion of privacy. Cred Forums values privacy very highly, why would Cred Forums help you in subverting it?

Since when do we care about cunts who want us to be their personal army? How about you fuck off and tell your friend to sort out her own shit instead of being an obnoxious cunt that disrespects other people's privacy?

Dress up as a girl and get her husband to have sex with you, you can film it and prove he is cheating.

Plus you will get some sex, which you wont get from his wife for whiteknighting.

Unless you get the target to install the software himself and read through the EULA showing you'll be recording his moves

its
I L L E G A L

Tell her to hire a PI and leave you out of her stupid life-drama.

fine plan B then.........anybody got a plan B?

Kill yourself

end your fucking life

>anybody got a plan B?
definitely kys

Fuck her

Ask him if he knows any good places to pick up chicks.

Hire a private detective.

Tell her she needs to learn how to swallow.

Fuck your friends husband that way you will know he's cheating on her.

Fuck you friend's husband and record it. That way you have 100% proof that he is cheating

Meh, I've helped a friend spy on his spouse that he suspected of cheating. Got her windows XP pass for him.

Not sure what came of it though.

youtu.be/8BiOPBsXh0g
Ur welcome

Pointless. His antimalware will just pick up your spyware. Don't do something that'll land you in prison, user

I'm not going to, I legit did not know it was illegal to put keyloggers on your own system, i'm not getting paid enough to deal with that shit.

>ur friends husband
Hmm

hello anonymous I would like to be become like Mr. Robot on that tv show

please tell me how to hack windows

Don't interfere. She won't fuck you.

Write one. Seriously, it's not a complicated piece of software.

You use this: msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms644990(v=vs.85).aspx
with hook type WH_CBT. That lets you capture keyboard and mouse input across the system. Then you have the CS101 task of writing each keystroke to a text file in an obscure location.

>but I can't code
Then gtfo my Cred Forums

Enjoy, ya filthy degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZOnOtEb2qM

yeah i would steer clear of this shit. dont get into a married couples shit and dont break the computer fraud and abuse act. Both horrible ideas. Just stay out of their business and dont go to jail. Have her talk to the fucking guy