Best programming channels?

Best programming channels?

pewdiepie, leafy and pyrocynical

bisqwit has turned to shit

why? Care to elaborate?

Code Cast is meh although he never uploads much

Derek Banas is decent I suppose

one out of 5 videos is him begging for support, just to go and make shitty password cracking videos. i preferred when he kept his mouth shut desu and just coded in c++ like a maniac.

bisqwit is literally ZOG
also most of his stuff is gamedev-related and gamedev is literally shittier unless you are working on advanced shaders(in which case you're a physicist/mathematician, not a programmer)

##c on freenode

my nigga

>bisqwit is literally ZOG
but why does it matter in this case?

>also most of his stuff is gamedev-related and gamedev is literally shittier unless you are working on advanced shaders(in which case you're a physicist/mathematician, not a programmer)

I don't know, I like it myself

>and gamedev is literally shittier
Than what?

Complete your sentences, user!

gynvael coldwind

Sorry bud. I meant shit-tier. I hope this calms you down. I'd attach a smug anime girl but I'm too lazy.

>videos on programming

damn, shame it's in polish

Not programming but who /danooct1/ here? Viruses are so cozy

yup, though he has recently created an english channel. shame it doesn't get updated much.

Isn't that the retard that thought that the lead singer of Deicide created a virus?

Meant to quote

We all make mistakes man

Would you drive a Toyota? Of course not. You'd drive a Ford, or a Dodge, or a BMW.

Would you eat a kosher mushroom salad? Of course not! You subsist on a strict diet of bacon cheeseburgers.

Would you fuck a busty, thin-waisted thirsty Jewish witch who literally breaks down crying as she begs for a taste of your cock and instantly cums when you grab her by the throat? OF COURSE NOT! You wouldn't grab her by the throat in the first place, because you'd never touch her at all! That shit's contagious.

So why, when it comes to the mind, the part of you that is most pure (see "white matter") would you voluntarily surrender the upper hand to an agent of the poisonous left wing, a brood parasite of the industrialized world, a treacherous servant of the forces of darkness, who admits -- openly ADMITS -- to debasing his own arcane arts to manufacture the anti-capitalist propaganda they refer to in levity as """"""video games""""""?????

books and ebooks and popular video mentor/training sites lynda, treehouse, pluralhouse.

Read some fucking books, nigger and exercise your eyes and expand your eyes and literacy and reading comprehension fucko

while I do believe in a Zionist conspiracy, you're really sounding retarded. How are video games specifically made to push a Jewish agenda?

There are some things that just aren't part of it, face it.

Simple Programmer is good for advice on getting into the industry

God tier right here

Anime is a japanese conspiracy to turn westerners gay.

Japanese are white, that means anime is good.

theyre a bunch of trolling circle jerking assholes, last place you want to go for C questions

Sounds like a cool way to weed the noobs out. I gotta sometime lurk there for a few days.

As you get to see what happens when you cry over time and space, you cry out of town of fun things and the people you love are also very important for you should go back to sleep now and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again for all your life will reward you with information regarding my love for you guys

>leafy
Fuck that whinny bitch