A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency

A Google Chromium variant for removing Google integration and enhancing privacy, control, and transparency

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

What does Cred Forums think of this

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=792580
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-side-tabs/hlnbneddcecehdhdfbbcifjpfpfdocaj?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noodles 400kcal
chicken nuggets 400kcal
choco brownies 600kcal
drink of chocolate milk 250kcal

you're bound to get fat

The joke's on you! I'm already fat :^)

noodles

I havent eaten junk food regularly since ~2010 and that food looks pretty fucking good desu.

i thought chromium came without botnet by default, chrome was the one with botnet?

For some reason I don't trust it.

why does that artificial shit look good

Hundreds of millions of dollars have been pumped into research, development and marketing in terms of how to make both incredibly cheap to mass produce food which is also incredibly addicting.

That shit was designed entirely to look appetising.

I really like the idea, but fuck, I still think Google has loopholes somewhere in Chromium.

>Kraft Mac and Cheese
>Junk food
pick one

That picture makes my stomach ache

>tfw no cosmic brownies

user...

This guy's looking at the OP pic and is like "yeah that's a nice healthy dinner"

>reposting shit from ycombinator
Next time you will repost something from reddit?
Just off yourself, normie. We were talking about it before its even got popular.

bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786909
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=792580

Not really, i dont like chocolate and chicken nuggets are never a go to for me, but when you start shit talking Kraft Mac and Cheese ......

>We
Spotted the actual Redditor.

That picture is making my stomach hurt

that's like a thousand calories of mac and cheese my man

You are wrong.
But based on what anyway?

reddit.com/r/shittiestpostonreddit

And?

Still a Chromium based browser so I wouldn't touch it.

Not him but I eat like that every day and am underweight.

It's not healthy though. I'm sorry user but it's not even that tasty. I also wet the bed.

Does anyone here use iridium? Besides having a cool name (in my opinion) I think it's pretty good. Supposedly built for security.

There was an Iron or something browser "BUILT FOR SECURITY" that was a literal botnet.

Built for security means 3rd party audited and stripped of hardcoded support like this ungoogled thing is.

>I eat like that every day and am underweight.

Doesn't mean you're healthy.

The name isn't actually used in the program. It's still Chromium inside and out, just with a ton of Google shit removed.

>It's not healthy though
Good thing i never claimed it was

Where did I claim I was healthy?

>Still a Chromium based browser so I wouldn't touch it.

Why, do you hate browsers that actually don't perform like shit or something?

I won't contribute to the engine monopoly Blink's becoming. Besides, no sidetabs nor other features that I need in a browser.

Same here, except that kraft, damn. I'm always eatin family size.

>sidetabs

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/chrome-side-tabs/hlnbneddcecehdhdfbbcifjpfpfdocaj?hl=en

Is that the extension where you end up with a window of tabs next to your browser window and still have tabs on top? No fucking thanks. Even if it's a proper side tab extension, still no thank you.

hivemind

>I won't contribute to the engine monopoly Blink's becoming

Literally what's wrong with Blink?

You need to learn to read. I'm not saying Blink itself is bad, I'm saying I won't contribute to its market share.

There's a lot of great projects using it but if there's no good projects using anything else that's a recipe for disaster.

Worse than the older gen webkit engines already are. Firefox will catch up with the later new electrolysis and stuff, I just hope mozilla corp dies off too.

>I'm not saying Blink itself is bad, I'm saying I won't contribute to its market share.

But why the fuck not you fucking hipster? Are you literally saying you won't use something because it's more common than whatever Firefox uses? Do you have a problem contributing to breathing too?

>le epik hipster meme
Eat a dick you fucking retard. Webdevs have started making pages for blink instead of for web standards and I'll have no part in contributing to such an atrocity.

chicken nuggets aren't even that good. noodles look disgusting too

>reeeeeee why won't developers support the deprecated shit I still use

I bet you still install Flash too.

>no 64bit windows binary

You are beyond retarded.

Where's your argument then?

I bet many people still instal flash dood

I already told you my argument. You responded by spouting memes

wtf do all americans eat like this?

pic related, here's my this week's lunches

There's literally nothing wrong with an unhealthy meal here and there.

err what is it user lol

just the autists

>all that leafs

are you a fucking geraffe or something. get some meat, you fag

Fuck that looks delicious.

Get on my level.

Yeah, but the thing is that's the only meal you'll eat that day. 1200 cal a day will keep a skellie at the weight they're at.

I think there's fish in there

I don't understand why you guys insist so much on making Chrome not Chrome when Firefox is already there doing exactly what you want a web browser to do.

>if you want to be health you have to eat like 2 carrots and a lettuce leaf for a total of 2000 cal

What a shitty way to live.

>Firefox is already there doing exactly what you want a web browser to do
wrong and it sounds like you've never actually used chrome to understand it's much faster

>tendies

Amazing

Don't care about thread. Nuggies, chocolate milk and cosmic brownies sound amazing

And?

No, I eat three meals like that a day, if not more. Nice assumptions though.

I know a guy who cooks like you. He ate almost nothing but sausages for a year and pissed blood after the ordeal.

God that looks delicious.

inox is better

that poverty food

lrn2cook

What's wrong with sausages?

And boxed Mac and Cheese is almost entirely carbohydrates which is a lot of insulin-spiking empty calories, my nigger.

This story is false.

>Chromium variant for removing Google integration

Thats already what Chromium is

They make you gay.

You're a Hab right?

Who is this semen demon and why is she so smug

white American cuisine

That's fucking amazing. Like actually think about this. You drink this thing that cost maybe $10 at most and you don't have to eat at all for the rest of the day. Just drink some water.

Thanks

>>>/blacktwitter/