Nvidia shills will defend this

>Nvidia shills will defend this

The gtx 1080 is at the top, where it should be. Reminder buying amd cards is supporting islamic terrorism.

bump. this is blatant jewery that should not go unnoticed.

it's in order of fastest to slowest.
i don't get it?

It has four different "Series" for a single line of Nvidia cards, while the Radeon RX 400 cards are correctly categorized under a single series.

Should be:
>GeForce GTX 1000 Series
>Radeon RX 400 Series
>GeForce GTX 900 Series
etc.

Instead:
>GeForce GTX 1080 Series
>GeForce GTX 1070 Series
>GeForce GTX 1060 Series
etc.

This is blatant bullshit.

Anyone of those nvidia cards are far superior to the AMD cards. It makes it easier for the consumer to pick which card is suitable for them.

:((((((

When you release a shitty line that only offers a 5% performance increase from one model to the next, of course you're going to group together the entire series.

>Original Titan
>$1300 card beaten by $200 3GB 1060

>Origional titan was released September 2010
>6 years later
You can't be this retarded?

>Titan slower than a 1080, 1070, 1060 and a 900
What are you stupid?

>On graphical benchmarks which is not what the Titan X (old or new) strives to dominate in

>Original Titan X
>$1600 card beaten by $400 980ti

I don't remember the 7xx series coming out in 2010

>price to performance
>fury + fury x at bottom for $300
What is this graph even showing???

It's price + performance not price to performance

Thanks for clearing that up, but the furies positioning still doesn't seem right, and where are all the other AMD cards?

Probably because no one wants AYYMD with their loud ass fans and shit temps/overclocking

>A GPU chip manufacturer somehow is loud, when 3rd party manufacturers are entirely responsible for fan noise of their cards.

My RX 470 never goes above 70 at full load OC @ 1400mhz. MSI Twin Frozr fans are pretty damn nice.

Should I buy a 390 or 480, I have a 600w psu.

I'll argue with alphabetical order

Get 1060

What's the problem here? AMD is awful, they should just remove all AMD cards from New Egg to prevent consumers from getting fucked over.

in the dumpster

All amd had to do was name their cards something that started with a letter with an ordinal < 71.

Expanding the GTXs makes it convenient to select the most popular graphics cards.

Whine all you want faggots, nvidia has been associated with premium quality while amd with cheap shit, it was like that when i was 12 its is like that now 10 years later

You are like lonix fags, marketshare, facts everything against you is just shilling and your made up bullshit is the only true thing, but outside of your autistic circlejerk noone believes your faggotry

This.

Nvidia will be remembered as the company that kickstarter AI while AMD will be nothing but kiddy games for manchildren and housefires.

This is for the two Nvidia PR employees in this thread.

Here it is ^^^^^