New bacon

We will get good bacon in the future and even now without the corpse, cholesterol and shit. And without the extra animal shit that gets dumped by corporate faggots who ruin the rivers and oceans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJovxS9-RTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PjPJbCx4gko
youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageusia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anosmia
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666315001518#bib0170
popsci.com/technology/article/2013-08/first-lab-grown-hamburger-served
youtube.com/watch?v=fKOvPVCMp5E
youtube.com/watch?v=6ckgDgjoByw
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/chinas-meat-consumption-climate-change
youtube.com/watch?v=pdXsVHRF0hU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yxc3jMKUOR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNPp3Dfl2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But it won't taste like bacon so what's the point?

Shmeat. We need shmeat.

No.
Go troll /ck/ with that crap.

alternatively, faggot

this

it may resemble bacon in appearance and texture, but it's all the nought if it doesn't taste like bacon

Laboratory grown meat when?

>in the future
Meat can be grown in petri dishes these days. In the future we will be able to get all sorts of meat - the real deal - without any of the cruelty. By intelligent, human design.

They're not bacon.

If it doesn't come from a pig, it's not bacon. Even so called turkey bacon is not bacon. It just looks like bacon. Also, none of those "bacons" satisfy my desire to eat something that another animal had to die for, so that I can enjoy.

No reason we can't grow human steaks, either. For that matter, any endangered/taboo animal. I'd like to try Galapagos Giant Tortoise.

i wonder if vegetarians/vegans would eat artificial meat?

If you eat cloned human flesh, does that make you a cannibal?

Probably. Is that bad, if it's cruelty free?

Vegans, maybe. If they're vegans for the regular reasons.

Depends, I guess. I'm personally vegetarian because I don't support the cruelty and don't enjoy the taste. If it was only for the first reason, sure why not?

Turkey bacon literally just the last little bits of meat they can scape/separate from the bone that's been dyed and shaped.

Source: I work in a turkey plant.

You suck.

ok

>and don't enjoy the taste.
You just happen to dislike the taste of any flesh? That seems highly unlikely.

I guess I didn't actually mean the taste, more of the texture.

Cholesterol in food being an important cause of heart disease is a myth that has been disproven. The main cause of heart disease is irritation due to the excessive consumption of refined sugars.

Understandable. How do you like sushi, assuming you've had it?

>and don't enjoy the taste.

Haven't, actually. Might give it a try.

a-anybody else like turkey bacon?

I like beef bacon because [spoiler]I'm jewish[/spoiler]

vegos

I like it. But vegetarians make me fucking puke.

Uncooked meat, especially fish, has a vastly different texture than the cooked variety. Raw, spiced, ground lamb is pretty awesome with hummus and pita, for instance.

ALRIGHT DUDE FINE, MY MOM WAS A VEGETARIAN AND SHE RAPED ME EVERY DAY FOR 2 YEARS AS A KID.

oy vey, an oven dodger

[faggot]spoiler[/faggot]

It's kind of weird that you're obsessing over me still desu

Does she have a big butt?

Where's your core message

Vat grown meat addresses all the vegan muh cruelty reasons, but the meme vegans will find something objectionable, like the animal cells used as a first culture or the cells used during development
Or maybe something that's full bullshit, like brainless meat having rights, you never know with this people

artificial meat won't taste as good any time soon. there's more to it than just constructing the proteins and such

>cruelty
Animals are retarded and the term cruelty can't be applied to them.

I would agree, but most muh feels humans would disagree.

None of these taste even remotely like bacon. Dropped.

If you're gonna go vegetarian, do so. But don't go comparing these things that plainly aren't remotely like meat to meat. I like decently cooked veggies, tofu, hummus, etc. quite a bit, but these faux bacons are disappointing at best.

Not as good as real pig bacon, but acceptable. They're crispy and taste like fried meat and fat.

Even bacon made from lab grown meat will probably still cause colorectal cancer and heart disease. I'm not sure why you'd want to eat that garbage.
Right, because harvesting fetal bovine serum doesn't cause any cruelty...

It's possible to be cruel towards anything with the capacity to suffer. Nearly every animal on the planet has the capacity to suffer since it is a pretty basic survival trait which only a few animals lack.

>cruelty
That's one reason amongst many we need lab grown meat.

>I'm not sure why you'd want to eat that garbage.
because bacon is FUCKING DELICIOUS

I don't think you understand. Lab grown meat requires fetal bovine serum to be harvested which is made from the blood of cow fetuses. That does not help the issue of animal cruelty.

Aye.

They don't plant turkies you fuckin dolt

typical brainwashed retard

Some cruelty to end it forever? Sounds reasonable compared to what we do now.

So you think it's better to kill one animal for a quarter pound of beef, but it's unacceptable to kill one animal for over 100 pounds of beef? Get the fuck out of here you failed vegan.

I do not care about cow fetuses; good luck convincing anybody to do so. Your ad hominem will be ignored.

Okay, because it's perfectly fine to forcefully impregnate animals repeatedly so you can harvest their fetuses for "cruelty free" meat. You are a moron.

>"Y-You r-retard! Y-You can't like anything I dislike without bein brainwashed!"
Humans generally tend to like greasy foods because back when we lived in caves greasy food meant survival

Do vegans disagree with eating insects or are they massive hypocrites?

Yes but using our neo-cortex we can quite easily override these old instincts. Intelligent people will choose to override these instincts because a failure to control them is likely to cause many of our leading causes of early death.

>ad hominem
Yeah, that's not what that means.

Well I did call him a "failed vegan" which could be seen as an ad hominem. Although, I call myself vegan and in my personal opinion, it is not possible to live a lifestyle 100% consistent with the vegan lifestyle values. However, this is not an excuse to commit an appeal to futility fallacy. We should try the best we can for the animals, the environment, and our own bodies.

>he thinks he's intelligent for being a vegan
dohoho

>he thinks he's intelligent for knowingly consuming food known to cause colorectal cancer and atherosclerosis
dohoho

>not eating something = not liking it
Kek. Most people enjoy the taste of bacon but don't eat it regularly because its unhealthy. I like the taste of beer but I don't drink it daily because it would be bad for you (and make me a borderline alcoholic).

>he thinks he's intelligent for wearing clothes and utilising agriculture

>he thinks he's intelligent even though he keeps posting in a bait thread thats hardly Cred Forums related

Nice appeal to futility fallacy you've got there

i don't even eat bacon except on the rarest occasions and even then it's in miniscule amounts on 'flying jacob'

So you'd be fine if i stomp your dog to death to eat it?

How about a newly born baby? Animals are far more intelligent than that. Can i torture it for 3 years then eat it?

How about a mentally disabled woman, lets forcefully impregnate her and milk their tits!!!! Then we'll eat her babies when they're born!!! YUM!

The only retard here is you, and no one would want to eat you out of fear of catching your retardation.

so this is what mental illness looks like

He was obviously suggesting those things because they are logically comparable to what flesh eaters do on a regular basis. If you are going to claim they are invalid comparisons, you have to name the trait absent in othehr animals which if absent in humans, would justify that treatment towards other humans. That would be the logical way through the debate.

HA HA HA you got me! snapchat your bros about that epic burn!

Not him, but I'd eat dog meat if it was widely available where I live. I wouldn't eat my own pet dog, but neither would I eat my own pet pig If I had one.

I probably wouldn't eat human meat since I've heard you can get diseases from it, but the same rules would apply If I did.

kill yourselves

you don't kill other people's cows and eat them, you kill YOUR OWN cows

fucking retards

>get BTFO
>"Y-You're a dudebro a-and you use snapchat!"

All meat causes diseases. Why are you particularly worried about human meat?

Yeah, that's cool, I was just pointing out his stupidity.

I have actually eaten dog, and most other animals.

I eat meat regularly, but it's all from my own livestock, which i ensure has a good life.

>thinking "so this is what mental illness looks like" is a good argument

Hows puberty going!? Feeling them tinglies about girls?! Or are you too busy memeing it up on the net?

iirc human meat can give you diseases that can't be prevented by regular exercise and/or eating it very rarely

you're plain wrong i'm not going to waste my time explaining things to your worthless retarded cunt

enjoy your prions

>2016
>not being insect eater master race

typical militant vegan

Heart disease is just an inflammation of the arteries caused by high blood pH
Cholesterol did nothing wrong

As i said;
>I eat meat regularly, but it's all from my own livestock, which i ensure has a good life.

Not even close to being a vegan.

Enjoy being ignorant about the endless pain and suffering you are funding.

Yeah, let's just ignore the mountains of scientific evidence showing that dietary cholesterol leads to an increase in blood LDL cholesterol levels, which is one of the main risk factors for heart disease.

proof please.
stuff that is not tied to peta please

But these are not in fact logically comparable.

Live stock are domesticated versions of animals with natural predators in nature. It is only natural that some of them are eaten by predators.

Do you know what happens if all the bunnies and cockroaches get to live free forever? Bunnies have a gestation period of 21 days and litters that can exceed 20 offspring. Cockroaches can hatch hundreds of offspring in a week. If no one eats these things, then there will be no plants left in any meadows and cockroaches will be crawling over EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME.

>If you slice anything thin and grill it, it's bacon

If you are going to claim they are invalid comparisons, you have to name the trait absent in other animals which if absent in humans, would justify that treatment towards other humans.
Also you are using an appeal to nature fallacy. Good job

Mountains? There actually isn't any.

There are mountains of evidence showing how dietary sugar leads to an increase in LDL, particularly high density LDL which is a partner in crime with arterial sclerosis.

>the assblasted low testosterone vegan bitch faggotry ITT

Complaining about fallacies is also a fallacy

t: vegan

It is. Our meat matters more.

It was me who said it, and it is comparable.

>So you'd be fine if i stomp your dog to death to eat it?
Go and watch videos on the fur industry.

>How about a newly born baby? Animals are far more intelligent than that. Can i torture it for 3 years then eat it?
Go do research on pig farming. They are born into tiny little cages, cannot move around, are in pain constantly, never see daylight, then are slaughtered.

>How about a mentally disabled woman, lets forcefully impregnate her and milk their tits!!!! Then we'll eat her babies when they're born!!! YUM!
Milk cows are continually impregnated forcefully as well as being stuck in cubicles having milk sucked out of them. Babies get ripped out of them and veal is the byproduct. YUM!

Feel free to do some research, then have a valid opinion.

I heat prions

cool technology thread

No it's not. This is a laughably stupid argument.

The point that you seem to have missed is that it defeats the purpose to create meat in petri dishes since it requires just as much mistreatment of animals as the beef or dairy industry.

>don't enjoy the taste.

Not really, the cholesterol link has been getting weaker and weaker for the last couple decades.
What hasn't been getting weaker though is saturated fat's link to heart disease.

If you believe the dumb media reports of dietary studies if you eat sugars you'll die of diabetes, if you eat meat you'll die of heart disease.
You should therefore eat nothing but carrots and pomegranates, and everything else expensive and marketed as being super good for you as well as super good for those that sell them.

Arguing diet from a health perspective is bankrupt on evidence since the evidence is so flimsy for everything.

I never much cared for other animals, as I was never a vegan. I want efficiency. If efficiency eventually results in less cruelty (which I imagine it would considering the rate of scientific advancement we've seen the last hundred years), that's fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJovxS9-RTQ

stay assmad vegan faggots

Die in a /dev/fire faggot

I don't get it.

Any sane human would be disgusted by this.

You're just a massive edgelord if you don't care about animals being treated this way.

>muh feels
youtube.com/watch?v=PjPJbCx4gko

there's literally nothing wrong with this

It is unnecessary to name traits found in humans that are not found in animals because we cannot know all the traits animals have without being that animal. You cannot know what it is like to be a housefly with synapses that fire 10x faster than a human without being a housefly. No amount of science will tell you what that experience is truly like. You're trying to draw lines that cannot be drawn.

Eat or be eaten is just the way of the world. Being a vegan because of lines you've drawn is just unwillingness to accept your nature and fulfill your needs in an efficient manner. It's emotional masturbation.

We need protein. A lot of it. So, why be vegan when you can draw a line before insects and eat mashed up potato bugs and fried grasshoppers to fulfill your bodily needs completely and efficiently? Having the luxury to prepare 5 kinds of vegetables in massive quantities in order to meet your amino acid needs is masturbation to the highest degree.

tl;dr: Being a vegan is like having a black belt in narcissism.

If you kill it, you're supposed to eat it. And because they're all getting eaten nobody gives a fuck.

From a sheer calorific argument, meat is inefficient. Most meat, anyway.
If you're eating shit grown on sustainable pastureland, then that's as efficient as anything else.
However, most meat is reared on either corn or other human-edible products, or on non-sustainable pastureland where they completely destroy an area before moving on to destroy another area.

You think it's okay to torture animals, so long as you eat them after?

Edgy as fuck.

as if there's no suffering in nature? why do you care so much about animals and not any other arbitrary subject of interest such as engineering a "less cruel" chicken factory?

t. PETA
it's not torture, it's animal farming
Do you think plants want to get eaten either you vegan skeleton? Plants produce poisons and thorns for a reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=fGLABm7jJ-Y

FUCKING VEGANS STOP TORTURING THOSE PLANTS YOU SICK MONSTERS

>not eating insect bacon
I bet you voted for Drumpf too

Can't vegan name this differently?
Vegan are the biggest attention whore you can find

doesn't actually destroy them

I'd love to live in the future where we can grow meat in labs cheaper than animals on farms.

Then only the rich would eat actual animal meat.

Hundreds of thousands of animals die from modern vegetable farming though, and plants respond to stimuli so it is theorized that they may be able to feel pain as well. There is no reason to go vegetarian for that reason. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

The dog comparison is really only a cultural thing, pigs are smarter than dogs and we eat them so beyond the revulsion factor there are no real issues. An adult dog has around the same intelligence as a two year old human, and we don't kill babies as they grow up.

i noticed some time ago that all food tastes really bad and really similar to each other. the only reason i eat meat is protein and as long as i can get that from nonmeat products i dont care what i eat. but i just wish all things didnt taste so bad.

either you can't cook or there's something wrong with you

I understand that, which is why I'm a huge proponent of meat grown in laboratories. As I see it, such an eventuality could solve both our qualms.

Not heat, heat. I heat prion.

It started after my girlfriend broke up with me but i think its just that i never noticed. I do a lot of shit on the daily that i dont have to think about, so it isnt unusual. It's not even my cooking, eating out sucks too.

this is an abomination.
god will smite these defilers of true bacon.

>You're trying to draw lines that cannot be drawn.
No I'm saying it's not morally justified to draw that line without being able to name the trait. You are the one trying to draw an arbitrary moral line between humans and other animals. Way to discriminate against others on the basis of genetic differences. How many times do we need to learn that is wrong throughout history before people like you understand?

Efficiency would mean going vegan you dolt. The laws of thermodynamics state pretty clearly that we will get less energy out of the animals then we put into them. Consume plants. Stop filtering your nutrients through the bodies of animals.

doesn't sound normal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ageusia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anosmia

Appeal to futility fallacy. The fact of the matter is that consuming a vegan diet requires far less plants to be harvested since the majority of crops are required to be fed to farmed animals.

>Efficiency would mean going vegan you dolt.

Are you saying you don't understand basic scientific principles such as entropy?

It's a pretty simple concept. You can either eat plants, or you can feed plants to other animals and then eat the animals. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand that one of these options is far more efficient and requires less crops than the other.

urine idiot, it's different to grow crops for animals and for humans

I havent hit my head or anything, and I'm not sure its some kind of chemical imbalance, so its probably neither of those. Maybe I just don't like the things i used to.

No it's not. We eat a lot of the same staple crops. Corn, wheat, soy, and oats are all predominantly grown for farmed animals, but humans are perfectly capable of eating them.

I wasn't arguing for efficiency, I was pointing out the suffering of animals justification is moot. I do not want efficiency in all aspects of life either, if we were an efficient species those of us in decent countries would not have all the luxuries we take for granted. I am fine with compromising efficiency in this department as in order to achieve the maximum efficiency as a species we would first require equality which would plummet my current standard of living. I am fine with the fact that others in other countries are far much less off in order for us in decent countries to have all the things we do.

>vegan bacon
And I thought having to eat turkey bacon growing up was bad

>literally thinks acting like a dumbass is the same thing as refuting a person's argument

>thinks it's justified to knowingly cause suffering to another human in order to increase his own pleasure

And you think it isn't?

>crypto meat eating

>thinks it's not fair to have to do work to get something in return

fucking underage communist libtard

Those aren't bacon you filthy muslim piece of shit. Fucking end your life.

I bet it would trigger you so bad if I let you know my little sisters girlfriend eats nothing but meat lmao

Honestly, I'm disgusted by the meat eaters who believe they are justified in eating meat. There's not a single ethical justification for eating meat. As long as you accept that you're a bad person for eating meat, you're fine in my books, but if you honestly believe there's nothing wrong with you, please kill yourself.

There's a reason why majority of ethicists believe eating meat is strictly morally bad, absolutely unjustifiable.

you're delusional

Please post your ethical justification for eating meat, then. It better be good.

And no, "lol it's so TASTY fuck animals" is not an ethical justification.

>muh ethics
>muh arbitrary pseudo-intellectual nonsense to make myself feel superior
kill yourself

Our bodies are meant to eat meats. Eating a steak is no different than a dog eating a bunny.

Just because something is natural does not mean it's good. Dogs also don't know better.

confirmed troll

>I literally can't argue for my position, please stop exposing my cognitive dissonance or you're going to hurt my feelings

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0195666315001518#bib0170

Literally you

There's no reason to argue with a shitposter. You probably eat as much meat as I do.

That's not an ethical justification for eating meat either.

>le ebin reaction meme
Nice argument

There's no reason to justify it. It's like asking someone to justify rain, it just is what it is. In case you actually are a retarded hippie, the only justification I need is how delicious meat is.

Ethics is built upon empathy. Empathy is an extension of the systems in our brain which grant us the capacity to suffer and feel pleasure. As dictated by empathy, most humans are aware that it is unethical to cause suffering to others since they themselves would not want to suffer.
As dictated by empathy, most humans are aware that it is unethical to deny pleasure to others since they themselves would not want to be denied pleasure.

These assertions are true unless you lack the capacity to suffer or feel pleasure, or if you lack empathy. You should be able to understand quite clearly that it is unethical to cause unnecessary suffering to any entity which is capable of experiencing suffering. Likewise you should be able to understand quite clearly that it is unethical to deny pleasure to any entity which is capable of experiencing pleasure.

Since most non-human animals are capable of experiencing both pleasure and suffering, it logically follows that we should not cause them unnecessary suffering or deny them pleasure unnecessarily if we have empathy and care about upholding basic standards of ethics.

That's not an ethical justification for eating meat either.

The least you can do is admit that you're a bad person for eating meat. You clearly think so yourself since you can't even defend the act.

kek
you could fry toilet paper and call it bacon, eh vegans?

There's nothing wrong with eating meat. It's sustenance. Nothing more. There is no ethics of basic survival, and humans eating meat for millennia aren't going to stop because some pansy ass faggots suddenly feel it's important to assert their superiority complex on others for engaging in what many people do on a daily basis.

Agreed.

(You)

user, I've already told you multiple times why it's okay, you just keep telling me that facts aren't valid reasons. I'm bumping you up from a 0/10 to a 1/10 since you're a pretty persistent troll.

Why are you quoting the posts of two different people without giving any kind of indication as to what you are intending to draw attention to?

>humans are perfectly capable of eating them.
Except we're not. We eat that shit because it's convenient and tastes good but it fucks with your body.

All you have posted are poorly thought rationalizations like "it's what we've always done" and "lol bacon is so good fuck vegans am i right?". There's no way you actually believe that you're justified with eating meat with those kinds of arguments, right?

Right, so you're okay with rejecting plants because they "fuck with your body", but you'll continue to eat flesh even though it puts you at high risk for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, osteoperosis, and a number of other health ailments.

>How about a mentally disabled woman, lets forcefully impregnate her and milk their tits!!!!

id watch that porn

Anything in moderation is fine.

Right, but in the case of rape and slaughter, moderation should be defined as the bare minimum required to survive.

Our bodies are meant to process meats, I've told you this multiple times and it's an undeniable fact. It's fine and all if you want to restrict yourself to a tasteless disgusting diet but don't go ripping on others for eating properly and actually wanting to enjoy their meals.

>Ethics is built upon empathy
Which is why hedonism, egoism, amoralism, and various other individualist ethical schools are considered a valid schools of ethics.

>it's natural!! it's what we've always done!!
It doesn't matter if our bodies are meant to process meat. Eating meat is still unnecessary.

I like how when you quote me it has nothing to do with what I actually said. Clearly you're a troll, I'm actually done this time. I'm going to go eat a steak.

>unnecessary
Tell that to our ancestors. Or anyone who wants to preserve the abilty for humans to digest complex proteins.

>eating meat is still unnecessary

that's right, cut meat out of your diet and replace it with a fuckton of supplements that eating meat would provide! just like nature intended!

retard

Eating plants is unnecessary.

No they are not. You must take both pleasure and suffering into account if you want a valid code of ethics. As an particularly extreme example, hedonism preaches that pleasure is the ultimate good (which I agree with) but says nothing about suffering and bases all moral decisions on pleasure. Pleasure and suffering are not opposite ends of the same spectrum and they are not mutually exclusive. They are two entirely separate concepts with separate spectrum. To base all moral decisions on only pleasure is foolish.

>tfw you fell for the veganism meme

didnt some guy eat a hamburger made from test-tube meat?
iirc it tasted weird so theyre's probably some quirks to solve before its useful

popsci.com/technology/article/2013-08/first-lab-grown-hamburger-served
first source i could find

of course there are "some" quirks to solve, you can just string a bunch of amino acids together and say it's equivalent to natural animal meat

Hopefully never, probably within the next decade. But luckily it'll show up in McDoubles way before it shows up in supermarkets

Our ancestors didn't have the variety of food we have today.

So you want to kill animals because you don't want to eat supplements? Congratulations, you might be an actual retard

If you sneak up on a cow and back stab it, then how is that immoral? It didn't see it coming and is already dead before it can suffer.

I've never had a poster piss me off while being this entertainingly retarded before. I both want you to keep posting and never post again

The seasoned it with egg and some other random shit. It wasn't consumed like a burger was. I would argue that flesh of a freshly killed animal would have probably tasted pretty similar (just minus the flavor of fat). However, a lot of the "meat" consumed by americans is of pretty low quality and I'm fairly confident this test tube meat could easily replace most highly processed meats in the near future. In fact, it's probably a worthy investment of money since anything which makes the meat industry more money will become profitable as fuck very quickly

obviously, according to the source there wherent any fat in the meat and thats necessary for meat to taste good
dont worry user, soon we'll all be cucks to the governments laws against home grown meat

So now you are arguing from a position which only takes suffering into consideration and ignores pleasure. This is the inverse of hedonism. This is essentially a utilitarian point of view. However, you are denying the opportunity to seek pleasure which is a basic violation of empathy as derived from our ability to experience pleasure.

well egg and breadcrumbs are normal to use to help hold the patty together so that it doesnt fall to peaces
the rest of the spices were poor choise though
salt, pepper, patty and bread are the only necessary things for a burger, the rest is just cuckery

>In the future we will be able to get all sorts of meat - the real deal - without any of the cruelty
And I'll continue buying meat that comes from actual pigs and cows

Of course they had variety. There was boar, turkey, foal, duck, chicken, steer, buffalo, elk, fish, deer, snakes, bear, sheep, clam, goat, bovine, goose, guinea pig, capybara, crab, lobster, oysters, ect...

As long as they could hunt it, they could survive. Now we are a simple drive from a super market or butcher and we can pay others for their labor in getting some nutritional meats.

Plants feel pain so if you dont wanna cause pain you should just die.

Extremely edgy

Extreme faggotry.

No they don't, dumbass

kill yourself

How is that even remotely edgy? It's not like I eat meat solely because you have to kill an animal to obtain it.

If you truly believe that plants feel pain then the most logical thing to do is live a vegan lifestyle since you can feed yourself with fewer plants than the number of plants it takes to feed the farmed animals you consume.

>just as much mistreatment of animals as the beef or dairy industry
You are a fuckin idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKOvPVCMp5E

even if you're a vegan you have to admit that was a satisfying kick

Plants feel pain too so if you dont wanna cause any pain you should just die of hunger. People are ment to eat animals and plants both.

Not buying meat wont save that pig, that meat is just gonna sit there on the shelf. And if you dropped dead in front of a pig it would eat you without any hesitation

So we should just starve cattle then? Is that what you want? Kill off farm animals by starving them and then wasting the meat because you're too emotional to allow the meat to go to proper use? Or say we don't kill farm animals, we still need to feed them you fucking autist.

>Not buying meat wont save that pig, that meat is just gonna sit there on the shelf.
That's retarded. Obviously less demand is going to lead to less production.

>the nigger gets away with nothing but getting tackled
I'm disappointed

You are demonstrating a lack of understanding of our most fundamental business concept known as "supply and demand". It is extremely unlikely that everyone will go vegan overnight. As the demand for animal products decreases over a period of time, the amount of animals raised for slaughter will go down to match the consumer driven demand. Once everyone goes vegan they will no longer be raising the animals and whatever small numbers are still alive can live the rest of their lives on sanctuaries. This is basic supply and demand.

If somehow everyone stops eating meat then yes but a couple of vegans wont make a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ckgDgjoByw

>It is extremely unlikely that everyone will go vegan overnight.
It is extremely unlikely that everyone will go vegan ever you fucking idiot. There are whole cultural events and festivals dedicated to meat. Go tell a Sicilian or a Pole to never eat meat again. I guarantee they'll gut your faggot ass if you even suggest vegan """""""bacon""""""" to them.

not everyone but there has to be a decline in meat consumption and thats not happening any time soon as mainly chinks, but also pajeets, eat more and more

Funnily enough, I just read some news about almond milk replacing dairy cows

>But the real blow to dairy is the widespread replacement of cows for almond groves.

>California is tops in the U.S. for both dairy production (about one-third more than No. 2 Wisconsin) and almonds (80 percent of global output). Land in the state devoted to almond groves has been steadily rising -- 350,000 acres (141,640 hectares) added over the last decade, enough to double the crop to more than 2 billion pounds, according to Rabobank International –- while the state lost about 10,000 milk cows this year through July, a 0.6 percent drop from 2015.

I don't know how much veganism has otherwise affected meat production, but 10,000 less dairy cows in a single US state is a respectable number.

>there has to be a decline in meat consumption
says who? you? and who are you to enforce your views onto others? communist scum

Isn't india one of the least meat consuming regions on the planet due to hinpoo/vegetarian diets dominating the cultural landscape?

Fuck, I'm not buying my meat from there ever again.

That is incorrect. Every vegan makes a difference compared to if they continued to increase the demand for animal products. This is supported by the fundamental business concept known as "supply and demand". Also, Google Trends shows that veganism is growing in popularity incredibly quickly as of the last 3 years. It would be intelligent to invest money in vegan products since they will only continue to get more popular as veganism continues to grow.

China, at least, is planning on cutting down on meat consumption

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/20/chinas-meat-consumption-climate-change

So it's a trend? Trends always lose momentum after reaching a climax. Numbers of vegan fags may rise, but after a certain point it'll plateau.

>being this illiterate

probably but according to the shit film cowspiracy chinks are eating more and more

Yeah, they also have the best athletes in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=pdXsVHRF0hU

Feels nice to buy meats from local family farms

youtube.com/watch?v=Yxc3jMKUOR0

I'm vegetarian because it's easy to stay fit with this diet. I don't give a fuck about killing animals to repurpose their meat for the greater good. If a team of people could engineer the fuck out of meat and not make it fatty, count me in.

acceptable, but you could also switch the carbs for meat and keep a healthy diet, chicken and other birds are lean and low-fat

You can get Kuru from eating brain matter of an infected person, spread through uncivilized tribes die to them being basically retarded. They'd bury a body, dig it up after four days or so, just enough to get maggots to appear. Then the entire tribe would eat it, men excluded if it was before a battle they thought it would return the persons energy to the tribe.

Exactly. Average height for men in india is 5'5", even less in rural areas around 5'3", which assumes a mainly vegetarian diet.

Average height in japan for men in 5'7", assuming a mixed omnivorous diet. Average height for chinese men is 5'6", in Poland it's 5'10", in the US and Italy, it's 5'9". Every place where meat is more accessible, and also not a shithole, average height is higher as well as a sense of general health.

Life expectancy in india is 66 years, in the USA it's 78, and it's 83 in italy.

You need either carbs or fat to function properly. A lo-carb lo-fat diet is probably not a good idea.

right, its better if your obese when taking on that diet, never mind

Why not just eat meat in moderation and change the meat you eat to turkey?

i heard crackers eat the most meat

probably true per capita but consider that china and india make up more than double the people of europe and north america

ZUCC

You will also lose your hair and teeth

And Japan has the highest life expectancy. So what now?

and japanese people also have the most neanderthal genes. so what now?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZgNPp3Dfl2c

Japanese people don't have a primarily vegetarian diet you idiot. Did not eating result in your low comprehension?

>ethicists

I sort of respect vegans a lot more than vegetarians.

Like everyone is a vegetarian these day. And pretty much none of them are actual vegetarians.
>I'm a vegetarian but I eat fish
>What is a Pescetarian? That doesn't give me points with my friends, no I'm a vegetarian.
>So what if I eat this sauce that has animal products in them, I like how it tastes.
>Ugh, meat is so disgusting and cruel, give me more of that caesar salad and soup that contains a meat based broth. Delicious!

Vegans seem to be less fickle than vegetarians.

Japs eat meat, have the highest life expectancy but they are stil fucking midgets
???

Still taller than vegetarian indians you low iq fuckwit.

It would make you.. a clonnibal
ba dum tish

Vegans are just as much attention whores as vocal vegetarians.

>comparing with indians
kek, that's low

They are, don't get me wrong both age giant fucking faggots. But Vegans seem more like they try to adhere to their philosophy than vegetarians, and I can sort of respect that.

Vegetarians flip flop back and forth between eating animals to the point where it's pointless to call yourself a vegetarian.

Smoked and charred foods will still help give you cancer, vegan or not.

Keep moving goalposts you nigger. Vegetarians/vegans are shorter than omnivores. Get it through your thick skull and get over yourself. Better yet, applogize to the trees for wasting the oxygen they make which you waste, to your parents for being a brat who should've been swallowed, and to Cred Forums for wasting bandwidth, you fucking subhuman.

Sure, just like it was a trend to stop supporting slavery.

Short people are more frustrated than the ones with normal height :^)

They also support the dairy industry which requires animals to be impregnated repeatedly without their consent and nearly all males born in the dairy industry are slaughtered for veal because they are the wrong breed for beef and don't produce milk.

Says the troll.

Yeah, those are totally comparable

If you are going to make the assertion that they are not comparable then the philosophical burden of evidence is on you to explain what makes them unable to be compared.

Or I could just tell you to eat a dick.

Eat a dick.

>farm animals bred to be eaten
>weaker beings being ruled by a stronger group
The only people who complain are those without power.

how do you obtain consent from a cow?

Eating meat is natural, while slavery is a human invention.

You don't. Therefor you do not violate them sexually for personal pleasure. That is called rape. If I ever catch someone raping an animal I will bury them 6 feet under myself.

That makes it 12 feet. Fuck, I don't want to be that guy

Nice appeal to nature fallacy, but that doesn't justify unnecessary suffering or denying pleasure to others.

>humans don't get to "rape" and kill animals for sustenance because I say so but it's perfectly okay for me to to kill humans because fuck logic