>muh custom kernel
>muh ricing
>muh autismbux

Give me a fucking break!

i JUST installed this shit and now you host a fucking arch hate thread
fuck you

what distro should i use then?

Why are you mad? Who hurt you pleb?

Are you allowed to post on Cred Forums without your handler?

Opensuse. Actual professionals use it, not hax0r wannabes.

manjaro

We don't hate Arch, we hate Arch users :^)

Just use Arch you stupid fucking idiot. Until it doesn't supply what you need anymore. That's how you choose distros.

Don't act dumb.

looks neat with kde, might switch to kde on my arch

shit distro

ok

why opensuse in particular?

well at least you got the anime girl wallpaper

A N T E R G O S

linux sysadmin here. i used to use RHEL but now use ubuntu LTS for my new openstack rig

Why would you use Antergos over Arch anywhere if installing it is the problem?

because Antergos comes with a pre-installed DE instead of having to download and configure it. Plus AA has a bunch of settings most users don't need

You literally choose any DE you want in the Arch anywhere installer you mongoloid

yes and then you have to download it you idiot.

>>muh custom kernel
That's Gentoo

No shit? Exactly what is the problem here?

the antergos installer is 3-4 screens and you're done. aa/architect make you go through like 20 config screens

the antergos image comes with 5 DEs already there, no downloading needed. How many times do I need to repeat myself?

>tfw installing gentoo on a remote server while reading this pleb tier thread

Arch is pretty comfy 10/10 only Linux I need, user.

I feel sorry that you couldn't install it, user

wow user you can read step by step instructions and follow them? Where do you keep your Nobel prizes?

Not him but you couldn't even read and follow step by step instructions. How's life being dumb?

So that's your argument for running a knockoff version of Arch instead of the real deal? I don't think you're the kind of person who should be using Linux

>knockoff version of Arch
>literally just an Arch installer
are you allowed to use a computer at all?

you're making the retarded assumption I ever tried or wanted to install gentoo. Keep bragging about copy pasting terminal commands though

Arch anywhere is an Arch installer, Antergos is an Antergos installer

Arch anywhere is an Arch CLI install script, Antergos is an Arch GUI installer

please read a couple of wiki articles before embarrassing yourself further

I like and use Arch.

>prefers a gui installation over a cli one

seems like the one who needs to read the wiki is you

>moving the goalposts this hard
and why should I use the cli again?

>le gui is bad because it's for le newbies
Grow up.

niggers tongue my anus

gui babby BTFO

it kinda is, GUIs are ment to be usead by newbies

I hope you're posting this from your terminal browser on a computer without Xorg

I'm posting using smoke signals because I'm that hard core.

Just use it inside Windows like a pro dude!

I use arch and am gainfully employed working 40 hours a week

but I started using it when I was a total neet

and I will be 100% honest, if back then I had the kind of spare time I have now, I would not have bothered

gentoo of course

Only noobs need a GUI. I think you should stay away from Arch - it's not for you.

Harsh but accurate

It's kind of funny how Arch is what Gentoo was 10 years ago though

Thanks to antergos, anyone can use arch!

you read the first 3 words and immediately replied didn't you

typical ADHD ubuntu fag

It's fucking fine. The only real difference between most distros is the package management. They all fucking run systemD, they all are GNU + Linux, and they all will work unless you're a retard.

The only thing that has ever broken on me that wasn't directly user-caused was broadcom, but broadcom breaks on all distros. I've used it on my laptop for a long ass time and I'm waiting for the "time sink meme" to actually be real.

The only people who are this salty that PEOPLE ARE USING A DISTRO I DON'T LIKE IN 2016 COME ON are the people who still snicker at dated memes ruined by normies (IE 12 year olds) or people that got bullied by the legitimately autistic people who use arch.

>muh custom kernel
Don't people use Arch because compiling a kernel is too hard?

Well I mean the only people who use a custom kernel are those with a reason to do so. GPU pass through required a custom kernel at one point I believe.

I think those people are drawn to arch though because there are more resources about to get a reliable custom Kernel running. Not a big deal to me but matters I guess.

>linuxbaboons pretending that the OS's have literally anything unique about them aside from the package managers and their gay logos

Teach me senpai.

Sorry fat fuck, but Arch is not for your stupid ass

Pathetic obese fuck
>BMI 39
Coincidentally it will be the age you will die, fucking degenerate

noobuntu is so bloated

installing now, first time if it works
why the heck does it take so long to download the base packages, if they are base, they should come on the iso

wallpaper pls

>arschlinux
>arsch

Du bist witzig mein Freund

archeschoolkids

Why do so many people rice Arch when every arch implementation of each de and wm is already so damned near perfect ootb?
It's figuratively one of the best things about Arch.

Because everybody knows deep down Arch is the best distro, so attacking the userbase is all haters have left.

just stop beeing a pussy about what Cred Forums thinks and get the best distro for your needs.
Or gentoo

Suck a bag of dicks op

Again with the daily hate thread

Got to remember it is made by the same fat bastard (the inspiration for the one in the logo, i bet)

Enjoy your bag op

>using noobuntu
LOL
too stupid for a real OS like arch?

fucking retards who need a spoonfeeding gui installer and can't even follow simple instructions. go use noobuntu and come back once you know the basics

i-is this Cred Forums limbo with no life autists?

archfags everyone

This shit is why Windows users have such an easy time trolling linux users on Cred Forums

Because its current. You are free to write/modify you own pacstrap, its just a bashscript.

Debian ftw, fucking arch, mir?

I just installed arch and have never used a linux based os before. I installed gnome3 as a DE and shell extensions without any problems. All I used was the wiki and some guides.

I don't understand all the hate.

Am I still in the Kool kidz Arch klub if I used arch-anywhere?

Yes because it's untraceable

Yup manjaro rox

But senpai, I'm installing it right now!

>not enabling ILoveCandy first

Muh AUR though...

arch implementation? I'm pretty sure they just ship vanilla releases without any customization.

This. I am genuinely impartial to either system, and want to know if stock Arch is really as broken as everyone claims.

hate is for being smug for having basic reading comprehension...

its not just dont install shit ton of random shit and it will work fine.

>systemd
lmao archfags

Gentoo is a meme distro faggot

>socialize every fucking day
who the fuck wrote this shit

Someone that doesn't socialize, most likely.