I got a gaming ubuntu and pirated the witcher 3 for it but when I double click the .exe nothing happens...

I got a gaming ubuntu and pirated the witcher 3 for it but when I double click the .exe nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You act like stuff like slavery and oppressing women is a bad thing.

>gaming ubuntu
>.exe

Just read the book, OP.

Linux can't run exe files and op image is offensive, you should delete it

Download more ram to the flux generator

Install gentoo

That is extremely offensive and inaccurate! How dare you!?!?!?! Burning people alive is not allowed!!

Files do not work in Linux unless they were created for Linux. Try WINE if you want to run Windows applications in Linux.

You use mac ?

Install Gentoo
Saged

You should of posted another image to get an actual response instead of blatant shitposts.
Anyway, to run Windows programs, install Wine, if you want to know how to install it, Google it.

Kill youself user,
even most muslims are not that backward as you.

>the truth is offensive

Women's rights and liberation was a mistake and blacks should still be in shackles. Deal with it.

>gaming
>linux
you fucked up already

t. muhammed

Low quality bait

t. Liberal

Install wine, problem solved

>implying most religions don't allow you to do that exact same things

I love how jihad is on there, right like Christians have never had a holy war

Besides, boards like Cred Forums and /r9k/ both agree there is nothing wrong with slavery like with blacks or limiting women's rights, so this isn't a muslim issue.

>hurr the christians did it to so its fine
Not that guy, but this argument is dumb af. Islam is rooted in a completely different manner than Christianity, socially and culturally, they're not really comparable.

Go back to your containment board please

>honour
get out fag queen said the tea is almost done

kek, how many planes have Christians flown into buildings?
How many Christians killed 50 people in a nightclub just because they saw 2 gay men kissing?

Islam is a religion so peaceful that every non Muslim needs to to.

The crusades happed nearly 1000 years ago and if that is your only argument you should probably kill yourself.

>Beta cuck

This. Stupid ragheads can't even act civilized. Despite their "culture" keeping feminists down, they're still savages.

For starters, the KKK is a Christian "organization".

Then you have the Army of God

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Soweto_bombings as well

>HURR DURR CHRISTIANS HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!

Fuck off.

Muslim here.
Are you trying to make people think Islam is bad because all those things seem pretty cool (except to the ones who get to suffer the things like slavery). Also fuck anyone who brings Cred Forums shit into a board outside of Cred Forums.

Fuck off pedo barbaric filth.

>That is extremely offensive and inaccurate! How dare you!?!?!?! Burning people alive is not allowed!!
Depends on what muslim you're talking about but generally yeah burning alive is not allowed. First they stone you, then they burn you dead.

Fuck off you terrorist. We don't like your kind here. If I ever see you irl I'll shoot both your legs off with my 12 guage before they drag you to guantanamo bay.

Kill yourself immediately.