Google Phone

Who here hype?

youtube.com/watch?v=aNnCtmyujLA

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.elcomsoft.com/2016/09/ios-10-security-weakness-discovered-backup-passwords-much-easier-to-break/
imgur.com/a/UTlJS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/thread

>paying $200 for an sd card

>implying google isnt a dying company that no one likes or trusts anymore

Uhh

>capacity: 256GB
>NAND type: V-NAND
>Read/Write speed: 95MB/s
$200 seems reasonable for all this, it will probably go down to ~$150 next year as the 320GB micro SD card comes out.

Anyway it's still cheaper than a 256GB iPhone 7 plus.
Axon 7 + 256GB micro SD: ~$600

The leaks seem pretty underwhelming, considering how much it'll probably cost. I'll stick with my Nexus 6 for now.

yea its amazing what government backing and government backed monopolies can do huh

What a child you are. Keep posting on Cred Forums, kid. Fighting that good fight.

wtf did his post have to do with Cred Forums you autist

>it's all just a big conspiracy

>paying the same amount for less extra storage that you can't remove

Try to find a phone with the same specs as a Google Phone for less, I'll be waiting.

An user just did...

see

the new google iphones.

>muh specs
I'm sorry that you've fallen for the botnet memes and you need hexacore processors with 4gigs of RAM to run your applications. Still comfy on my Galaxy S5, could probably be fine on my S3.

Garbage

Gugl phones have been pretty expensive after the Nexus 5.

>government backed monopolies
google is actively fighting a couple of those

iPhone 7 - 32GB: $649.00
iPhone 7 - 128GB: $749.00 (+$100)
iPhone 7 - 256GB: $849.00 (+$200)
It costs as much to get 256GB ($200). And its much faster storage than a crappy microSD card. Way to twist words and make up shit out of your head "in the future this and this will happen so doing this now is better". You basically made yourself look like an idiot saying investing $200 in a 256GB microSD card is for idiots.
Fuck off lagdroid fan.

You don't have to buy the best micro SD card on the market, you know? And it's not like it will really matter that much, if you're only using it on your phone.

The iPhone 7 has a very low resolution screen and a crippling tiny 2GB of RAM. He was talking about the iPhone 7 plus variant you dumb fuck. Which is still lower res than the Axon 7 and only 3GB of RAM but somewhat acceptable.

Also
>95MB/s
>crappy
lolwut

Anyway you're forgetting that the combined storage on the Axon 7 would be 320GB and only cost $600. Meanwhile the iPhone 7 plus 256GB variant is ~$1,000

>half the single AND multi core performance of the A10
>not water resistant
>same price as the iPhone

how long until Google catches up to apple Cred Forums?

You guys are forgetting to mention all the cool features of the iPhone 7 like no headphone jack, easier unlocking for niggers who steal it, shit pictures in low light, 100MB mobile data download limit, all the problems in webm related, and so much more.

Honestly as an ex iPhone 6S Plus user I think you'd have to have serious brain damage or be extremely ignorant about phone tech to get an iPhone, ever.

green text?

>webm
fuck off retard

You don't get the irony? Are you this retarded?

>spamming
>now in webm
is this a meta-meme?

see

>no headphone jack
valid, but hopefully that'll push wireless audio tech so we finally get decent solution
>easier unlocking for niggers
how? by chopping your finger off?
>shit pictures in low light
if there's anything great about iphones, it's the camera, and no amount of shitposting will change that
>100MB mobile data limit
for the app-store only

blog.elcomsoft.com/2016/09/ios-10-security-weakness-discovered-backup-passwords-much-easier-to-break/

>iphone camera
>good
imgur.com/a/UTlJS

MB mobile data limit
>for the app-store only
Do you have any idea how crippling that is? Especially if you're like me and have unlimited high speed data and are on the go most of the time?

>easier unlocking for niggers who steal it
are you dumb as shit?

You clearly are

see

This thread is about Google phone not iPhone, you retards.

The google phone is copying the iPhone though.

Got'em!!

When 32GB microSD cards came out they were like $300. Regardless the point is this phone can't even accept a 2GB microSD card let alone a decent sized one.

>pretending your phone is a supercomputer
Can't this meme die already?

>When 32GB microSD cards came out they were like $300.
Holy shit I remember that. Had a ZTE Blade.could only afford a 8GB micro SD card at the time.

About 6 years later you can now purchase a 128GB micro SD card for just ~$40, can you fucking believe that? Man tech sure is advancing fast.

2 rupees have been transferred to your account, pajeet. You've done your job for today. You may now shit in your designated street.

Sincerely,
Microsoft

If the pixel phones are not gonna turn out to be awesome, I'm probably going to get a samshit note7 or s7e.

Not gonna pay $850, though. Hopefully note7 will be on sale after all the horrible press.

this
still on my s4 and the only things that sorta bother me are camera life (ok, but could be better) and the camera being meh but it's not like i take a lot of pictures anyway.
everything runs fine, no freezes or anything, it's comfy as fuck

Knowing google they are going to go with their no sd card bullshit to push their online services.