Women programming

Hello, what is the general consensus on women in programming?

>greentext< Women cannot program>/greentext

Other urls found in this thread:

gnome.org/outreachy/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Having big boobs doesn't mean you're a girl.
You're probably a mummy boy with fat belly.
I am not sure if you have glasses but you need them for sure.

I'm replying because this bait is so bad it needs at least one response to make you feel better

Good programmers, both male and female, are few and far between. The pool for women is far lesser, so it kind of skews the finding.

What's with this women bashing?
The women who are actually in the software development scene and hold any sense of professionalism don't associate with this niche WOMYM CAN CODE AND IS POWERFUL movement depicted though 3rd grade meme forums and neckbeard circlejerks
go out in the real world user, there are literally women who hold degrees in the information technology and have earned a respectable place in the industry

Every slightly competent female programmer I've ever meet has been severely autistic
Also
>style websites
>software developer
>choose one and only one
nice bait fag

Bad bait: the thread

>never got fired
Wow, you want a medal for that?

>game_dev.jpg
>graphics tablet
>doing some asset shit
>G A M E _ D E V . J P G

You know what makes me sick in that picture? That fucking wristrest under the keyboard. You can recognize a twat in the office if they have that fucking wristrest attached to their fucking keyboard.

The sheer fucking cuntiness of some guy nagging in the office about his carpal tunnel syndrome while holding his big gulp cup of sugary fucking soda over his colossal fat bulge of a belly, who probably practices masturbation marathons at home with the same wrist he is complaining about now.

Fuck, if I could do it would shove that wristrest up their ass, preferably with their multimedia keyboards still attached.

Fucking wristrest using cunts

>"I am a woman programmer and develop web sites"
>"develop web sites"
Even my 7 year old daughter can create a website in HTML
fuck off

>Software developers
>Program websites
You don't "program" websites. Writing HTML and CSS is not programming.

Using Dreamweaver or whatever other Webdev drag-and-drop program you use is not programming.

Your bait thread sucks but here's a serious response: women "coders" and beta numales are the reason real software engineers make six figures right out of graduation; it's just too hard for employers to find real talent when the market is over-saturated with hipster fags and feminists, neither of which know their shit and are just using "coding" as a fashion statement.

trade her for a son

there are a few women programmers and project managers in my company

I mean I haven't looked at their code, only worked briefly with them yet, but they get their stuff done as far as I know

no fuck off she loves rikka

You know what to do.

They are alright.
I'm alright.

>what is the general consensus on women in programming?

From whom? The acceptable public opinion is that they are superior to men in all things because liberalism says men are tainted with the original sin of patriarchy. The general opinion of geneticists and evopsych researchers is that women are biologically distinct from men and are endowed with significantly different general characteristics, some of which dispose men to be superior autists like software developers and engineers. This better explains female performance in these subjects much better than patriarchy which is almost completely absent from universities which are female dominated.

The best female developer I've ever met would be considered mediocre at best if she was a guy.
By the way, I mean actual females, not trannies.

Tranny devs are on par with men because they're basically men.
Trannies are literally Women+.

It seems that you do not like wristrests very much.

what the fuck does it matter if your a female?? internet has no gender if you can do your job without complaining that your a feminist needing special privledges good welcome to the world of working.

HTML
CSS
Javascript
jQuery

If you do this ^^ your just a basic (bitch) "programmer"

Anime fucking website.

gnome.org/outreachy/

>Software developer
>Style websites
>I am good
>What are subjective adjectives
At least try op