So how do i make siri control spotify? did they just lock it down to itunes?

so how do i make siri control spotify? did they just lock it down to itunes?

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/spotify.html
yahoo.com/news/british-woman-calls-local-cops-001500374.html
gnome-look.org/content/show.php/OS X El Capitan (GTK, Unity & Cinnamon)?content=174139
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stallman.org/spotify.html

Siri in macOS doesn't have an open API yet. iOS does now since iOS10, will maybe come to macOS next year.

>using spotify

>using siri
yahoo.com/news/british-woman-calls-local-cops-001500374.html

>Like most "music screaming" dis-services,

Stallman's got bars

You can't yet.
I'm sure it'll improve with time, one of the first things I tested was the ability to interface with non-Apple apps, and yeah nothing works yet pretty much.

Post-iPhone Apple works like this: introduce new feature and make it work only with first party apps, then some time later make an API for 3rd party access.

what a beautiful UI

Linux will never come close to OS X in terms of beauty and aesthetics.

>using siri to call the police in an emergency

That thing Amazon is doing with Alexa is smart as fuck allowing people to program new formulas/commands.

>still data hoarding and pirating when spotify exists

enjoy your ads

Download a macOS skin, since you have that option.

I'm on Fedora, what skin do you suggest? Nothing even comes close to that level of consistency and beauty.

>fall for the streaming meme because my phone is being repaired and I fallback to a rinky dink shitphone with 4gb storage, no SD slot
>had a YouTube playlist made like 8 years ago with a bunch of music
>over half of it is "not available in your country" or "this video was taken down :/"
Fuck streaming.

I'm not a normalfag and don't listen to music passively so I have never to listen to any ads.
>youtube

what do you mean by listen passively?

Listening to music on the side while you do other shit.

So how do you not listen to ads when you're listening to what's coming out of your phone and you're using Spotify?

oh you start up spotify and then keep staring at the screen? niceeeee

I only listen to music on my desktop.
I just close my eyes and listen to the music. I know, that's a hard to understand concept for the facebook generation.

>the facebook generation

le classy gentleman who is iamverysmart

>implying it's not objectively superior to not divide your attention
>implying working without distractions and listening to music without distractions is not the way to go

Depends on what DE you use. This theme works for most and gets pretty close IMO. gnome-look.org/content/show.php/OS X El Capitan (GTK, Unity & Cinnamon)?content=174139

Of course, you will also need to download an icon pack. La Capitaine is pretty good for this.

>I turn on my computer, which cost at least 200 dollars
>I start Spotify and listen to my pleb tier shit while doing nothing else but staring at the screen, cause I'm not a filthy casual that does anything other than listen to music when he's listening to music
You must look retarded as fuck m8.

>not listening to instrumental music when working to prevent distractions

Not the original guy you replied to, but that is absolutely atrocious. How the fuck is it so hard to just verbatim copy a DE and font style? Absolutely fucking hideous.

>spotify sucks because it doesn't feature my favorite lolicore music
>having such weak focus that he needs minor distractions to avoid major distractions

Since macOS is closed source it is more difficult than you would think. Also these people are doing it for free, so most of them are only working until it is "good enough".

If you want, you can just make your own theme. It is pretty unfortunate that theming on macOS is basically impossible.

I think Arc with OS X like close buttons comes really close.

who ru man?

It ends up looking like shit.
Really linux is just that, many choices and they all suck (on in rare cases, one doesn't but autists still hate it)

From his page
>What's bad about: Airbnb | Amazon | Amtrak | Apple | Ebooks | Eventbrite | Facebook | Google | Intel | Meetup | Netflix | Skype | Spotify | Uber

Jesus Christ, why even use computers?

Are you new here?

i wanna suck that

4U

2u