/Coffee/

What's the relation between coffee drinking and technology?

Technology workers seem to be obsessed with drinking it and sit around coffee shops like Starbucks all the time.

Coffee is the worlds oldest meme, after organized religion.

This is the as tangentially Cred Forums as you can get

Coffee gives the best kind of high to get one through the day. It does not impair your ability to think logically the way marijuana does, but it's still pleasant and gives a slight euphoria.

Coffee is degenerate

I drink tea.

Reminder that you're a normie if you don't drink a cup of coffee before going to bed.

Who is this mattress actress?

Are you retarded or what?

Too be honest you're not great programmers

I don't get it, I hear people say this all the time but I've never felt any different from drinking even 2 or 3 cups of coffee. The only thing it's ever done to me is make me start shaking. I've definitely never gotten any sense of euphoria from coffee

yea I fap to black chicks

who is that cum goblin?

>I've definitely never gotten any sense of euphoria from coffee
You didn't drink enough

>I need to get high every day
This means your life sucks.

I don't get any "euphoria" like you would with alcohol or MJ.
It stimulates me, making me more alert, which is most useful in the mid-afternoon when I'm starting to get worn out.

You need to drink the supreme triple triple extra rich double roast starbucks coffee for $19.99 in a special edition starbucks coffee mug to feel the euphoria.

i work in tech and neither I nor about half of my team (~10 people) drink coffee at all.

I drink coffee before bed. Is this normal?

I prefer amphetamines over pleb-tier affeine.

I've noticed that certain people are unable to notice the effects of stimulants, even though other people can tell they are on stimulants. I think it's because they're too stupid to notice changes in thinking or sensation.

coffe is pleb-tier

tea has more caffeine in it, and has the added benefits of being a natural antiseptic, and increasing serotonin levels

I prefer tea
coffee puts me on max performance for a while and then turn me into a zombie for the rest of the day

I used to get it when I first started and still do after I take my regular tolerance breaks.

Reminder that ALL of you are disgusting plebs if you're not doing it like pic related

>tfw fell for the aeropress meme

So inconvenient and doesn't even taste better.