/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• After four months of waiting user opens a dispute with the seller who begs him to wait even longer • user receives a gaming mouse in a frustration-free package posts review • user got two memebuds, a Rock Zircon and the Bluedio Q5 Fashion Sports headset we all know the well memed Zircons but how are those Bluedio Q5's doing user?
• Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun teases Mi Power Bank 2 the 2nd Generation of Mi Powerbanks • Quadcopter webm stirs up quite a discussion about safety • Another user with a custom printed XL mousepad shows up, holds up great tracks and slides well • Some interesting pointers on Superlux headphones • user shares some more XK 250 webms of him flying in Greece • user ordered a Floureon H101 and a spare body for it which arrived completely bent to shit Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/COOLBOSS/737735_32733351752.html
aliexpress.com/item/sonic-boom/32513218969.html
aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-new-game-BoomPro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-with-V-MODA/32716279990.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R6p9a_a-T_4
aliexpress.com/item/New-Sexy-Costumes-Details-Sexy-Lingerie-Hot-Dress-Underwear-Backless-Lace-Set-Erotic-Lingerie-g-string/32546110959.html
aliexpress.com/item/lemon_key_face/32275143866.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.59.F5Kf5A
aliexpress.com/item/comfy-warm-and-cute/32342606691.html
yeso521.com/xiaomi-mitu-black-cat.html
aliexpress.com/item/Creative-jokes-sad-frog-sad-frog-spirit-pollution-pumping-paper-tissue-paper-tissue-box-plush-toys/32685418027.html
aliexpress.com/store/725378
youtube.com/watch?v=ONodVOFJsyc&feature=youtu.be
aliexpress.com/item-img/QG03312-Men-Women-Outdoor-Military-Army-Tactical-Backpack-Molle-Camping-Hiking-Trekking-Camouflage-Bag-billetera-28/32644096100.html#
aliexpress.com/store/product/MAGA/1230803_32699429596.html
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009MYKH80
mega.nz/#F!99wFABIL!fqcM5arYROtVlqm1evRQqQ
ccec.aliexpress.com/store/219001
s.aliexpress.com/zqeUfErq
aliexpress.com/item/velour/32571712717.html
amazon.de/Superlux-HD681-Kopfhörer/dp/B002GHIPYI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474920354&sr=8-1&keywords=superlux hd681
youtube.com/watch?v=-MvN-FI5I8c
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html
aliexpress.com/item/Urethal-play-device/32687384549.html
aliexpress.com/item/For-Gameboy-Game-Boy-Original-GB-GBO-Console-Shell-Case-Housing-w-Screen/32650312429.html
aliexpress.com/item/No-repeat-real-8-bit-60Pins-Game-Cartridge-classical-150in1-game-card-PCBA-NinjaTurtles-Kirby-s/32501685374.html
aliexpress.com/store/1799255
youtu.be/d-0Jw1KHdkY
ebay.com/itm/x/122129198472
romhacking.net/hacks/1805/
kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro-special-editionl-3gb-32gb
aliexpress.com/item/Cocoon-Grid-It-Wrap-Case-Cover-Organizer-System-Kit-Cases-Travel-Storage-Bag-In-Bags-For/32471169497.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.106.VpMIsD
assemblergames.com/l/threads/gauging-interest-in-printing-corrected-discs.60066/page-3#post-909253
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for amazing quads

FIRST FOR VICKY

Just don't fly them over people you might upset someone on the internet.

Today I got a small package and a big package.

The big package is weird because I know I didn't order anything shoebox-sized...

LEAVE VICKI ALONE

The small package contained a physical romhack...I think.

I have no clue what this game will be. I will play it soon.

aliexpress.com/store/product/COOLBOSS/737735_32733351752.html

$1 watch

Can anyone recommend some good (but cheap) urethal sounding equipment? Legit request, no memes.

Second I got some LED shoes that are two sizes too small.

No, I did not order these. They were sent by mistake, but I can't figure out which seller sent them, which means I probably have to just wait for something to not arrive and get the seller to resend. I will be keeping these shoes though.

Two packages in the mailbox today, a good beginning of the week.

The excitement for what will be inside these is big.

>made it into the news
im a true celebrity

xiaomi pen

Oh my, dont want that to happen!

Fuck off.

Mini webm video review:

There was a magnetic USB cable in one of the packages, it snaps to the micro USB plug like one of these MagSafe cables. It fits in both directions, I wondered if there is some active circuitry inside or if it just outputs 5V in the right direction and -5V in the other which kills the phone. Tested it with micro USB a breakout board and as you can see it doesn't matter if it's connected the one way round or the other. It doesn't work as a micro USB data cable unfortunately, it's just for charging.

In the other package there was a cassette adapter for an old car.

It's a romhack.

Sick thing to throw in the Christmas present closet.

The song for the first level is the Duke Nukem theme song. It plays like a Sonic game. Works perfectly in my US first style Genesis, purported to work worldwide. I really have to cram the thing into the slot and it's hard to remove compared to my other games, but it works.
aliexpress.com/item/sonic-boom/32513218969.html

I have no clue what the actual size of the shoes is which is a problem. There's no sizing information anywhere on them. I'm US size 11 and I would estimate these are US size 8-10 but without some Cinderella shit I won't ever know for sure.

Some retard with a DJI Phantom learnt lesson about flying over peoples heads the hard way. Friend threw his flipper at it and the drone plunged into the sea.

somebody remind me what the speed is supposed to be on the lemonkey face sd meme cards? Just got my 64GB card and I'm testing it with the sd-usb adapter that was included with the cute triangular packaging.

I'm consistently getting 17.3 MB/s write speed on H2testw. Also, any way to test read speed?

are they sharks?

>Friend threw his flipper at it and the drone plunged into the sea.

And this is the pilot's fault how?

Teclast x89 came in about a week ago. Haven't used it much, partly because I didn't order a case for it and partly because of the charger. I uninstalled some of the chink apps, going to uninstall the rest. Do I need to flash the tablet to get rid of anything else, or is simply uninstalling fine? Other things that came include two JINHAO fountain pens (with ink) I have no idea how to refill, a bunch of earrings, two pairs of socks, and 2 shirts.

I have a RN3P "International Version" on the way to me - what should I do regarding the OS on it, keep the MIUI or switch to something else?

That's on USB 2.0 though.

Don't hover over people.

CM13

unless you like chinkbotnet

More like don't have shitty friends

More like don't hover a noisy af drone over people who are enjoying a quiet surf.

You can buy Standard International converters and use them to draw up ink from bottles or buy Standard International cartridges

I think I've played that hack before...

Doesn't excuse destroying thousand dollar drones

Hey, If you're dumb you going to struggle. Ok?

I've gotten packages from Turkey, I bought the DVD release of Dünyayi kurtaran Adam.

How about flying a £20 one near cats?

Fuck cats

I would, but the holes are too small

Get yourself a great deal on Vmoda BoomPro's these normally go for $30 but are only $10 on AliExpress

aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-new-game-BoomPro-headset-microphone-headset-line-perfectly-compatible-with-V-MODA/32716279990.html

youtube.com/watch?v=R6p9a_a-T_4

nice airsoft gun faggot

Thanks dude, I got it while I wait a minimum of 6 months for my government to give me my licenses.

No longer $1

Yes, I have definitely played this one.

It's really, really short. You probs got ripped off desu.

Fakes or nah?

>Bought RN3P from Ali.
>can't unlock bootloader because the SMS to my phone never arrives
What are my ROM options? can i even change the ROM with the bootloader locked?

You can change to any of the 4 official ROMs

>tfw no picture reviews
aliexpress.com/item/New-Sexy-Costumes-Details-Sexy-Lingerie-Hot-Dress-Underwear-Backless-Lace-Set-Erotic-Lingerie-g-string/32546110959.html

$1 dorrar coupon famiria

let it send the sms to another phone or sim, used a old nokia dumbphone, it's just a pincode.

I don't own the ones sold on AliExpress, I got a pair I did pay $30 for but everything seems to line up properly. I'm kind of suspecting they might be quality control rejects (like why is a part of the mic censored) or just ones stolen by factory workers.

they're monkey face ones for mixza
aliexpress.com/item/lemon_key_face/32275143866.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.59.F5Kf5A

that's possible. I didn't know that the card came with a small sd card to usb converter, and assumed it was USB3.0 but it might very well not be.

it appears a large amount of kinky items on ali are not allowed picture reviews.

>monkey face
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you did this to yourself

should've gotten a shark

I think they're the real deal though and at $9 they're a steal.

fug

As if a shark would have been any better.

which ones?

I thought only miui, cm13 and some variations of it existed.

ignore this shitposter they're the same card but with a different design, those speeds are fairly normal for USB 2.0 try testing them with a 3.0 usb card reader.

come on faggot how much current passes through it.

Still looking for cheap comfy & warm slippers. Any suggestions?

With a locked bootloader you can install China Stable, China Dev, Global Stable and Global Dev

These are the pens and cartridges I ordered. I thought these were Standard cartridges, or am I mistaken?

Bunch of chink shit today.

Any guesses?

aliexpress.com/item/comfy-warm-and-cute/32342606691.html

sd cards and a xiaomeme

cushion?

bmcv

600 pokemon stickers in the first package

Pretty good quality. Going to sell a sheet for a 1$

cat cushion

how much were they all together?

no, monkey cards are shit

fact.

which chink sites have the fastest shipping to lithuania?

Keychains from a ganzo seller I think?

10$ for 600 Stickers

Saving that one for last I don't remember ordering something that big

Somehow the memephone doesn't like it at all, it shows that it's charging but draws 0.00A (connected to a powerbank output which can provide up to 3A)

oh fuck where can I buy that mitu in a cat fursuit?

yeah indeed I have a 3.0 reader on the way. card arrived earlier though.

>lithu
I thought you were perma banned

I actually bought it for my GNex, which it works with. (It's over 90% full, it always just draws about 500mA at this stage).

site doesnt really matter too much other than handling
tho ali is seller based and gearbest is the whole website

shipping is based on whatever shipper you decide to use

nice, gonna sell em at cons or something?

>there is only one person in all of Lithuania who could possibly know about /csg/

I was planning to change to CM13 but decided to just stick to a clean international MIUI ROM because it just werks and i don't miss adblock and pirated apps THAT much

There's two Mitu plushes in a cat outfit, they're hard to get but did some google searching and found the black one's still in stock over here

yeso521.com/xiaomi-mitu-black-cat.html

I mean, lithuania has a population of like 10

those 10 have to browse Cred Forums as well as participate in /csg/

>there is only one person in lithuania and he is responsible for all trolling, shitposting, and opinions I don't like in this subreddit

hi comfy

>not ali
fuck

Boker clone I ordered off of Ali - super sharp

I have a farmers market near by, I sell some chink shit at and offer phone repairs on the weekends at.

Parents bring the kids so any pokemon/anime stuff sells pretty quickly

>selling animu filth to children
Prison's too good for deviants like you

>2016-09-26 12:36:47 Received at warehouse HUNSTVILLE AL 35824
>2016-09-26 12:36:46 Scanned at: HUNSTVILLE AL 35824
>2016-09-21 17:43:10 Received at warehouse HUNSTVILLE AL 35824

What's the point of getting one of these when you could just get a BM800 for the same price.
Mobility?
I mean you could buy a fuck-tonne of these, mod a jack into some decent cheap headphones and make your own company selling the fucking things.

>farmers market near by, I sell some chink shit at

Isn't that exactly the opposite of the purpose of a farmers' market? Like to provide locally produced stuff?

Shoo shoo to the flea market or funfair.

get that racist frog out of here

>the same price
$14 and that doesn't even include the phantom power these things need, besides Boompro's are good quality microphones.

I only post frogs ironically

alright then

you can't get a bm800 for 10 bucks
15 maybe
and you also need phantom power if you don't want to have to eat your microphone
and a boom is gonna be pretty useful

I help family at the farmers market who sell produce and pies. Just happen to have a chink shit stand near by.

Comfy knock off 5.11 jacket for hiking

Errr link store?

I only bought the sad frog tissue box ironically

aliexpress.com/item/Creative-jokes-sad-frog-sad-frog-spirit-pollution-pumping-paper-tissue-paper-tissue-box-plush-toys/32685418027.html

>order $0.01 chink earbuds from aliexpress
>get proper tracking number with free shipping
>order $12 worth of stuff from banggood
>have to pay an additional $1.50 for a tracking number

Why are non-ali shops so chinky stinky?

>14
>D cup
what

aliexpress.com/store/725378

That jacket is the TAD 5 - everything I have ordered from them before is in Asian size

This is proof that age of consent is a meme.

What superflux headphones i should buy? Now i have Sennheiser 380 pros and i dont want to buy downgrades

Slap them on a pair of Superlux headphones to turn them into a pretty great headset

>BM800 for the same price

Micstand and phantom power?

Somake was pretty good but they're shit now and everyones just got phantom power instead of looking for a somake replacement

ok, lithu, sure

>everyone that dislikes my autistic ass must be comfy

ok lithu, please fuck off already

it's relative to the size of rest of the chest

there arent any that'd be an improvement
other than possibly comfort

superlux use a male connector going out
you'd have to find a 3.5 female to 3.5 female
and at that point i'd be too low and jiggle about
cant use superlux for it

>tfw I use a glass vase for a micstand and made my own phantom power
WITH YOUR POWERS COMBINED
I AM /diy/CHINKSHIT

fresh chinkery

what could it be?

my friend uses a pringles can

Ordered a RN3P off aliexpress. Can I track it inside China too? The number I got is only valid once it lands in the UK.

anybody have an Eken h9 action cam? how is it? is it complet trash? is it worth buying or is it completly useles?

i kind of want to buy it. but not because i need it. i just want to have an action cam. maybe i will use it. thats why i dont want to spend more money on it. i know about the yi or sjcam, but they are more expensive and i dont want to spend that much money on soemthing i dont need that much. thanks

So, I've got pens, a chink xiaomi halloween doll and that amazon.co.jp cute boxthing ripoff.

what else cheap is there to get

if you don't need it why buy it?

are you lost

you do know you're on /csg/, right?

There's more to a farmer's market than just produce.

for what it costs, it's pretty impressive
youtube.com/watch?v=ONodVOFJsyc&feature=youtu.be

Fits nicely and ran some water over it. Definitely going to work well for hiking. I'd say it's better quality than my Condor jacket.

Awww shit, I want. Too bad i'm not chink sized.

new mp3 player!

there were also some earbuds in the package but they sounded like trash so i threw them away

Doesn't it echo or something?

I'm not chink sized, I wear a large for most jackets I had to order a XXL.

>Benjie Go Play

What's this? It looks neat.

what
why would it

the controls look like an electric stove lmao

Sweat might get one then. Do you know of any decent backpacks from ali?

>tfw u just bought a regular mitu plush

this site is cheaper than ali btw.

this is enough chink shit for today tho desu.

You fags buy $100-$200 chink phones, and you're going to give him shit over a $40 gopro knockoff?
Go fuck yourself

I just ordered one of these I'll do a review once I receive it.

aliexpress.com/item-img/QG03312-Men-Women-Outdoor-Military-Army-Tactical-Backpack-Molle-Camping-Hiking-Trekking-Camouflage-Bag-billetera-28/32644096100.html#

I have heard good things about the Maleroads brand though if you are looking for a traditional style hikingpack

the player is made of metal with a glass front, fingerprint magnet but has a good weight to it, feels very sturdy

heres a listing for it
aliexpress.com/store/product/MAGA/1230803_32699429596.html

controls on the box are exaggerated

Which part on the Rock Zircon is for the right ear? The one with the mic or the one without?

It'd be used for laptops, work assigned me 2 fucking chinkpads T540 W541 and carrying them around is a pita. I looked at some local laptop backpacks but they fucking borderline plastic bags for $90 and wouldn't fit a single laptop let alone 2.

>Which hifiman pads, from where?

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009MYKH80
I bought these, out of stock now but maybe available on the US amazon.

While I'm superlux posting, If you find your treble a bit too loud, these filters knock about 6db from the 8khz range.

I have put the pdfs in mega so you don't have to hunt for them
mega.nz/#F!99wFABIL!fqcM5arYROtVlqm1evRQqQ

The 668b one is schematic only so I have included a 681 guide also that shows how to disassemble the headphones and build the filters, just remember the values of the components are different depending if you are modding a 668b or a 681.

Pic related is from when I did mine.
You can of course just equalise them, but I wanted mine to sound the same whatever I plugged them into.

Here check out this store I have a laptop bag from them it's knock off swissgear so it looks pretty professional

ccec.aliexpress.com/store/219001

Plus they are doing a store sale at the moment.

>drop phone in water
>freak out
>buy new water to indicators
>The come in fucked up
>my warranty period will be up before I can get new ones in

T-thanks China

>XXXL Person Height (CM): 185
>185 CM
>being XXXL
fucking chinkies

I really really like that coffee one though, shit.

order them DHL, will probably be worth it

Also
>seller refuses water damaged returns

it's np, I am a medium in europe and XL in china, and they have up to like XXXL

At least you can be sure that these chink water indicators works.

All my chink shit came too fast. I got like 4 packages at once today, and on Saturday it was 3 different orders

This bad boy went right through customs, what could it be?

is it ok to rip off chinks claiming i never received my item ?

what is your definition of ok?

would they do the same to you if they could?
>yes

No, don't be a Jamal.

reminder to get your $1.51 MAGA hat (take the coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/zqeUfErq

There have been many, many times where I bought things from a few chinks giving them the money upfront on a "handshake," and not once have they ripped me off.

>I had to order a XXL.

What's your height and weight?

desu you're probably right

be a good person user, don't jew the chinaman

You can bend the mic on the Vmoda Boompro to your liking, any chink headphones out there that take different cables though?

speaker on the back, the switch on the bottom isn't a lock switch but an on/off switch

got a 128gb card in it and it works fine, it has EQ with a few presets and 5 band custom

impressed with the sound so far, the amp is pretty powerful for the price

183 cm 130 kgs

Thanks user, bought it. Hope it comes before November!

6 Feet 180 pounds.

The length on the sleeves is pretty much perfect, I thought it was initially a little tight in the hood but out of the bag the ties were fully fastened. Just do your measurements and convert it took about 2 minutes.

Update to this:

While I couldn't directly figure out the seller, the shoes were shipped ePacket and there is only one order that could reasonably be arriving to me around this time, which is that micro USB cable with the coupon that was $0.99 that a lot of people here ordered. I'm not 100% positive, but it's the only ePacket thing that I would be getting around this time.

The one that plays the respective channel

dear lord

Just cut out a piece of paper and stick it on, nobody goes past a visual check for that shit.

source: redeemed 3 warranties after water damage

The fuck are you doing that gets your phone wet all the time?

>is it ok to literally steal for no reason

I go to the beach a lot and have a pool, shit happens.

Its my chink tablet and damn its scratched all over, looks like it's all on a pre-applied screen protector tho. Cubes come with a screen protector r-right?

yes is that the i7 stylus? it's bretty good

fucking normie

lmao pham you can just dab a little bleach on the indicator and it will be as good as new. I did this once and got a new iPhone under warranty. I think I might have had to use isopropyl alcohol too to help it evaporate.

>trying to outchink chinks

m8 I don't know what you're on but I hope you don't value your organs because they'll end up dried & ground up on aliexpress as Mr Chinks Stronk Penis powder.

yes

i'm looking for a tablet, main use will be reading/manga/browsing/movies from time to time.
atm thinking about chuwi hi8 pro, can i get anything better in this price range ($90-$100), or something cheaper but not much worse, preferably that can be shipped from EU?

>168cm
>50kg

What the fug

No it's the shittier brother iwork11

bought a experia z3 awhile back off ebay, one I got was a different model and wouldn't work on my carrier and had some chink software on it. Returned it, chink tries to deny receiving package. Talk to him on ebay and he agrees to send me a different one, throw up a dispute on paypal for full refund, got money back and a working phone. Out chinkd

Yeah with PayPal behind you its easier. Once you buy shit from China though you're in their pocket more or less.

at one point, I was your height and half that weight

honestly you should be getting grandpa doctor huang to sort you out some weight loss m8

optimized for your skeleton

This is the inside of the jacket - The two zippers on the sides are under each sleeve and go through.

What's an actual good usb charger that doesn't burn down my house?

no

Any audiofag here? Need some headphones, can decide between Superlux memes or Sony MDR XD series, Sony's are a bit cheaper on eBay.

whats price range

I paid 20€ for my superlux hd681 and I'm super happy. I had rather expensive Sennheiser headphones before that and I wouldnt say they were any better

Thanks, looks like these are the same
aliexpress.com/item/velour/32571712717.html
How do you slip those on though? Can you just pull the plastic back and filter off or do you have to cut it out??

>superlux hd681

ma nigga, I got them for 15 quid and havent looked back

Which ones? Im not sure if I should upgrade from 668B to Sennheiser HD 558 or just get an amp and HD 600s

Been looking for a good chink player. Thanks for the suggestion. Just ordered it.

My price range its up to 40 USD, superlix 668D its listed 40 USD on Ali, the Sonys are 24usd

Link

Needing to get about 300-400 total ft of 12-10 awg speaker wire as quickly as possible, looking for chink resources. Any suggestions?

I got 668s for 25 USD, you should either wait for a sale, look for better deals, or go with the lesser known memes such as the Somic V2 for 43 USD on gearbest, Kingston's HyperCloudXs, or Takstar 2050 rebrands

668B for gaming, Takstar HI2050 for music, both should be near the 40 USD mark.

Something else with a lower price? I use the Sonys at work and I like the sound, plus it's almost half price on eBay. Opinions on the hd681?

>hd681
I have a pair and they're quite fine, but I heavily recommend changing out the pads day fucking one.

pleather
not even once

Does it work with Sennheiser HD 558?

I'm pretty sure they can work with them but only with a third party adapter.

>Link
amazon.de/Superlux-HD681-Kopfhörer/dp/B002GHIPYI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1474920354&sr=8-1&keywords=superlux hd681

I'm sure you can find them cheaper depending on where you live

those look like standard size

Good to know user

Took nearly a month. Did figure out that PostNL can translate Rcnnnnnnnnnncc chink tracking codes to the dutch ones. so picked this one up just today. Whats in there? (yeah I took this picture earlier today)

Did you have a stroke in the middle of that post?

Smartphone screen

The 558 uses 2.5mm jacks, would require some /diy/'ing

youtube.com/watch?v=-MvN-FI5I8c

What's the quietest cutest fpv drone that my dog can follow my dog around while we explore

I already put the gameboy in there and the gameboy advance.
also got some DVD 360 rubber belts, for some drives I

No, (seems like it yeah) c = char, n= number. ... makes no sense right?
RF012345678CN more like it.

detail shots or you guys seen it all?

:3

Are SMSL branded amplifiers any good?

Also time ago I bought a stuffed toy as a present, I can't remember where from but every month or so I keep getting sent random crappy stuffed toys out of the blue. I think I got a Baymax, Toad, Pikachu, Plant and a Zombie from Plants vs Zombies.

No drugs inside them but pretty weird, yo

No sorry.. got those last week. Boring Huawei G6 4G for my sister

>MDR XD
ask /hpg/
i cant imagine too many people are well knowledged on the MDR XD
maybe different MDR's
The only cheaper superlux worth considering is the HD 668B with a pad change and some felt, 681 EVO, or 662 EVO.

what sound signature are you looking for? Are you looking for closed? Full sized?
if you want slightly v-shaped go for the Takstar HI 2050's theyre right at the top of your budget. best budget headphones you can get. they'll be more comfortable than anything else too.
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html

don't get the somic, hi2050's or takstar/clouds are better. Somics are only good for more soundstage.

not without an adapter

don't get the 681
theyre cheaper on gearbest anyway

you can just but an adapter

yes. the SMSL M3 is great.
ask /hpg/ if youre interested in headphone amps tho

Are those both just cases?
Link to the purple advance one?

>that my dog can follow my dog around
Guess I'll just off myself now lmao lmaooo

But seriously though, I want it to scout ahead with my dog when we go hiking together
Will post pics of adventures once preparations are completed

Anyone who knows where I can buy Famicom cartridge shells? I only find ones made for NES.

If you watched the video you'd see you can easily DIY an adapter in there.

Holy
Fucking
Shit

>I keep getting sent random crappy stuffed toys
Where can I sign up for this service?

what hav u done

>he doesn't have his 3 rare pepes being shipped right now

Naah, just get thisinstead aliexpress.com/item/Urethal-play-device/32687384549.html for $0.72 and tape it to your headphones

$1 off $1.01 coupon works.

Too bad I don't need a watch.

same
I'd love me some plants from plants vs zombies for free

Probably somewhere, but you dont want those yellow ones they sell all over the place? (I got 6 of those)

Yeah, only cases, with buttons (no rubber membrame), the screenshield plastci thing and the GBA came with the back serial sticker (the GB dint) and some screws.

Looks good to me :D and feels good too (you can see a bit of less nice plastic extrucion marks but realy tiny details. The buttons on both the GB and GBA feel a bit less original. kept the originals on the GBA and used the new ones on the GB. (the GB was in terible state before)

The only ones I can find on AliExpress are those with a little hole in the side for an SD card slot with "Everdrive" embossed on the front.

Pleather is alright. How fat do you have to be to sweat on your mouse or earpads?

Look, print is not perfect :(

thanks

Yeah you shouldn't buy things that cheap, it puts at strain on your economy and postal service because they have to deliver it under cost price.

Pleather is shit because it's uneasy for the ears and breaks easily.

I remember looking at it before going for the Firefly 6s instead, but I can't remember why.

Fuck, gotta lurk moar

the Gameboy one. btw, got all from this one seller.

aliexpress.com/item/For-Gameboy-Game-Boy-Original-GB-GBO-Console-Shell-Case-Housing-w-Screen/32650312429.html

by the way, also the text on the back is diferent from the original I got. but overal correct text..

why is that?

This isnt wat you want right? besides the fact that there is some awesome looking board is inside.
aliexpress.com/item/No-repeat-real-8-bit-60Pins-Game-Cartridge-classical-150in1-game-card-PCBA-NinjaTurtles-Kirby-s/32501685374.html

Ive worn cheap supraural pleather headphones all my life and the earpads have never broken or got torn. Is this really a common problem? Im wearing superlux right now and have no problem with the pads. My ears hitting the driver is the bigger issue.

No, I was referring to empty shells, I might need that later on.

If I'm buying a custom Famicom cart, I'll likely buy from this store. I bought a Recca repro there once, and the plastic was pretty good quality, and the chips in the cart were all DIP-packages, no globtops.

aliexpress.com/store/1799255

How long does china post take to deliver from hong kong? Been waiting a month.

How far ahead are you talking about?

The plastic ring sits inside the vinyl band, you just pull it out then stretch the vinyl band a bit and place it onto the headphones, I left the filter attached and put the original superlux filter in there too.

youtu.be/d-0Jw1KHdkY 2:15 on

I see, awesome seller. thx
plan on making my own (maybe a converter board and then just a famic(l)one card

whats that chink shit soldering iron I keep seeing anons buying?
does it actually work good?

CHINKED

Whats the heat transfer like with these small things?

Just reached A3 lads

Should I? PCIe 1x 1 to 3 port "hub", also acts as USB riser
ebay.com/itm/x/122129198472
Will it work with a PCI mini to PCIe 1X expansion card?

I'm actually going to order a cartridge of this rom hack right now.
romhacking.net/hacks/1805/

How would I go on using those on headphones like the AKQ Q701, that do not have a regular jackstick?

what
it works with akg headphones
q701 sucks anyway
>jackstick
wtf is a 'jackstick'

let's put it this way M8, they if they could get away with running a slave labor/organ harvesting farm that is used in the illicit spider milking trade to use in place of counterfeit baby formula, they would.

>ebay

Its a TS100, quite expensive now, It used to be cheaper. Very good but you need to power it with something DC like a laptop PSU. You receive just the iron and tip in a snazzy box.

with the bc2 tip its great, the iron is 65watts.

Yeah, my bad, it's called jackstick where I'm from. I'm talking about 3.5mm jack. The Q701 has mini-XLR.

>q701 sucks anyway
no u

>romhacking.net/hacks/1805/
from a chink or someone else?

does anyone here have/has had a xiaomi mi4c? if you do, for how long? are the buttons, camera, etc, working fine?

"athletic cut" to scam us on cloth.

Is anyone else scared of Ali profiling?
Bought some rings and beads to confuse them.

Missed a quote

From that seller I mentioned. They have blue carts, I'll have them use the Sochi 2014 logo as a label.

never knew the q701 used miniXLR
seems stupid
>no u
it does though
in comparison to other akgs at least
the k7xx and the k712 are better

>Buying girls jewellry

Now they'll just start recommending japanese school uniforms and buttplugs

What do you mean? Elaborate please.

>TS100
Thanks, maybe someday. (sad I missed the cheaper days) I kept wondering whats it was about.
ill stick with my bigger chink iron then. saving for a voltmeter (Uni-t)

>60 bucks
fuck that. Thanks for the info, looks good.
how much did they use to be?

>tfw you've been chinked and ebay is helping the chinker
fuck sake ebay why not just give 30 days for delievery so i can my fucking money back and buy a tomo V8.

>kingkong-electronic
>01-28 delivery

m8 i am laffin hard

its fucking shit like, this still hasn't even arrived for me

What? I don't get it.

>tomo V8
>battery charger
>capacity: 4 batteries
>batteries are cylindrical
>v8 only has 4 cylinders

>seems stupid
Indeed

>k7xx and k712
Neither of which existed when I bought the Q701. K712 is also considerably more expensive.

Just think about all the data ali has on you

it's because it's the size of an 8 cell power bank, but it's one of the best DIY power banks you can get, i only bought the other one as it took the 6 cells instead of the 4 of the V8.

It sounds shady as fuck. No wonder you got

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

I thought it was some kinda reference to that old movie.

I Bought mine in april for £38 I think, from gearbest.
Banggood seems cheapest now.

You can even fuck around with the oled display.

And they all have DIP chips or just the one you got? man, is there a wiki or forum for these 8bit clones?

smsl is have crappy build quality and can be shit.

Alibaba runs botnet for Chinese to earn good citizen points

All they know is that I've bought a phone and live in Britbongistanislamabad.

I know what you mean though. We obviously don't get the same level of 'protection' from Ali as we get from the West. What's the worst they can do what the West doesn't do with personal info already anyway? Everything is botnetted, everything is backdoored and if it isn't then the FBI can just crack it anyway.

i thought it'd be ok as they've got over 7000 feedback points, but all of the recent within the past week have all been negative as everyone is saying they've been chinked after the seller closed their storefront.

lmao where do you think you are ?

You mean the kind of customer experience we already enjoy from Google?

Personally I don't give a fuck if some chink knows what I'm buying.

Idk, I cant justify that price though.. I stick to my $10 weller. (it just werks)

They really do knockoff everything

Weller? thats goood .. wish I had one.
Ill stick with my Velleman (wich is just a label on a chink brandless)

That just seems unlucky tbhfam.

I mean it's not impossible that some seller got away with shit for enough time to accumulate enough feedback to seem legit only to be shutdown for some reason, or he's just a cunt.

Doesn't seem worth it to keep running for a while to earn those kind of points just to be able to scam a couple of people in the end.

I don't know, but the one I got had all DIP chips.

So, which one of the danboards is actually quality for the chinkprice?
Thinkan bout buying like 4 different ones.

same here i thought about the TS100 but i can get a 60w soldering station from maplin for £40.

it's just a bit weird that the seller when from having loads of stuff when i bought it, to now being dead.

It can't be worse than what we already have.

>be on goybook
>get engaged
>desktop chrome is logged in to sync on my account
>gf starts looking at wedding dresses
>be on goybook
>start seeing wedding dresses everywhere

This happens all the time. It's creepy as fuck but I have agreed one time or another to give all that information.

I suppose here they at least have to tell you you're getting fucked in terms of privacy whereas China you just expect it.

Yeah I probably would too at the current price.
I used to use a gas iron but wanted something that could run from a cars 12v supply too.

Its not designed to replace a station, its portable.

A cheaper somewhat similar option is the 936d for about 20 bucks.
Doesn't need a station nor a PSU, has digital temp control, small (but bigger than the ts100), and unlike the TS100 has cheap replacement tips.

The price does seem a bot odd. got the yellow round cases with only 1 blob... where arround 4 euros in china from when I was there. so it might explain why "your" store is selling a bit more expinsive ones... custom burned ones? either way... gonna try one of these then. maybe "The Hacker"

>Engaged

Reminder that prenups are worthless

Make sure to tell your results to this thread!

It replaced my station.
Wasn't a great one though.

Oh, by the way, make sure to get a cartridge that has has the lines on the top. I can't voach for the shells with the embossed dots at the top.

i will. btw, on youtube someone played the game already. seen better games, but if Im gonna hack a game...

I want to get on the Redmeme train but can't because of my stupid Britbong network. Is there a /csg/ recommended chinkphone that works on 800MHz/Band 20?

You mean like this?

There are other ways. Do you think I'm some kind of pleb?

IIRC there was B20 version of redmeme

My RN3P worked with Three UK, even LTE.

I keep an inverter in the car for this sort of shit, its so satisfying being able to just walk to the car with a dremel and destroying rusted hinges or whatever needs fucked up that particular day and not have to drag an extension cord.

Yes, that one. That's the same as my Recca cartridge.

>936d
Thanks, but it was mostly the looks of that that I liked.

Once I decide on the drone I want and buy it and then wait to arrive, 'sub etc can buy a camera

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could buy blank Famicom Disk System disks too? A bit pointless I guess, but it would be cool.

i have some LED shoes but the left shoe left a bruse on my foot.

i just know to not buy anything from china.

what other than murderering wife in a staged chinkshit fire?

That would be awesome. I might order the hacker card.
(maybe ill start or comment on Assemblergames if I hack the card. for if we dont meet here again... then "everybody" knows who I am.)

There's a RN3P special edition with B20.

kimovil.com/en/where-to-buy-xiaomi-redmi-note-3-pro-special-editionl-3gb-32gb

I'm looking for some cheap chink mp3 player, ideally the size of ipod shuffle. Is there such thing?

I mean how far ahead are you are you expecting your recon team of quadcopter and dog to scout?

has anyone seen a chinky-dinky version of the coocoon grid-it?

i refuse to pay $20 something bucks on the low end for the smaller ones.

Yeah I got one ages ago. ~ 3 months

it may even be legit. Mine is good quality.

aliexpress.com/item/Cocoon-Grid-It-Wrap-Case-Cover-Organizer-System-Kit-Cases-Travel-Storage-Bag-In-Bags-For/32471169497.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.106.VpMIsD

I can't always read this thread, is there anywhere you know you'll post about this, so I know where to find you later?

Can confirm, I'm also on 3

New thread:

ur retarded.

I've had my Redmeme since march. I live in fucking rural leicestershire and it works fine. (on EE)

My niggah.

I've been waiting to ask a non pleb Three customer before. Do you get tethering on your plan? Have you noticed you can tether all you want on CM but anything else it gets deducted from your tethering allowance?

I'm also wanting a redmeme in the UK, do they get through customs okay?

Maybe 300 yards max
I hike in the canyons and sometimes I'll let my dog go up hills or go down some burrows ahead of me
Itd be neat to have her accustomed to drone-chan so I can have a closer look at what my doggo sees and get some pics while I'm at it

Shit I meant to reply to you

I'm not on a plan, and I've not needed to tether ever

Might find a reason to now I know I can for free

If im succesfull with either this card or modding im at assemblergames.com (awesome retro and rare video gaming site). not sure but there is probably a nintendo sub forum.

assemblergames.com/l/threads/gauging-interest-in-printing-corrected-discs.60066/page-3#post-909253

Awesome thread, Dreamcast reproduction of Geist Force.

>XD
go fuck yourself

This is the only acceptable use for drones.
That is one pretty doggo

groovy, thanks man.

>ur retarded.
PROTIP: If 800MHz is a deal breaker for a phone then it's likely to be for use on O2, Tesco or Giffgaff.

I don't know the details of it. For example I don't know if you can tether without an actual tether part in your plan.

All I know is I had no internet for 3 weeks and I had 6+ devices hooked up to it and eating through over 700gb of bandwidth.

On touchjiz or MIUI it instantly records the data being used.

You can pick one up for 10-20 at walmart right now user. Its not adjustable at all.. you just plug it in and it gets how. I fear youre under the impression Im talking about some high end unit.. its basically a wood burner starter kit.

Weller WSB25HK < its that thing, 12 on amazon right now.
Sometimes it takes a bit to heat up a component, if your just starting out or broke as shit its good, but theres been several times I got pissed off and just used a soldering gun instead.
Soldering gun gets the job done, not good for precession though, usually use the iron.

Yeah my came with a shitty screen protector that scratched with my finger nails, POS had dust under it and everything.

I'm 178cm and 56kg, used to be 51.2kg...

If you're gona be not short and skinny at least do yourself a favour and lift. You already have half the work done for you.

So I bought a SanDisk SD card because I didn't want to wait for shark memes.

It included a familiar card reader...

Do the 2010s have a detachable cable like the original takstars?

neither have a detachable cable

XXL sounds perfect for me, how accurate is this?