Is it dead?

Is it dead?

No she isn't.

This, unfortunately she hasn't died yet, but who knows she might at least have another medical episode on today's debate

>posting politics threads on a technology board

What's with the autist converting images to .webm-s ?

>"im not autistic i just convert pictures into static webms to lower the file size in every single thread i see because of the file size"
That sounds like autism.

to be fair, massively oversized jpg at 1.25mb to only slightly oversized webm at 39k is pretty damn impressive

Man why do hate me so much? I'm only trying to help people mang. I do all this hard work and what do I get as a thanks? Name calling.

Thank you.

How do you feel knowing that you uselessly polluted the Internet with 39kb of unwanted data? OP isn't going to use this image.

Not to mention the processing power required to convert it. That probably burned some coal mate. We need to be sustainable

But it's not an image

I saved it to save disk space for the next time I want to start an irrelevant thread on Cred Forums.

What's your address? I want to send you all the money I've saved on bandwidth.

Well my "pollution" has impressed 1 person in this thread. That's good enough for me you horrible horrible person.

I thought it was pretty neat to be honest 1mb to 39 kb.

The thing is, because it's not a perfect conversion people won't accept it ever ever.

You should donate that money to a charity of your choosing instead or perhaps use it to indulge in some pleasures of life.

Hopefully webp will eventually be accepted here.

Okay I'll give you credit I was expecting a super autismo response.

IIRC, isn't this because the new iPhone can't play webms?

Fuck you, we can.