Help guys my pc won't go past this screen

Msi gs70 stealth pro does anyone know how to fix it? I can get into the BIOS boot but not into the menu after pressing f8

check your keyboard

What do you mean? It's a laptop

the fact is: is the keyboard working?

Also did you modify something recently?

Keyboard is working I press delete and it takes me to bios menu. Didn't modify anything last thing I remember was Norton saying it needs to restart

sorry for stupid question: are you sure it's the right key you are pressing for boot menu?

For boot menu I press delete I tried all other keys to find the other menu to start up I'm safe mode but none works :s

i don't think norton could fuck up your BIOS.
Did windows said anything about it?

No nothing just in the morning when I went to turn it on it didn't pass the booting screen

Try testing the RAM (but no ram == no computer working at all, if it's some sector dead it should exist a thing called memtest to check it IIRC), the GPU (DOes laptop have safe mode for disable GPUs?), HDD (but if it's this it should say "no boot device")

How would I test the ram?

>coverting a .gif into a .webm
Fucking gross dude.

did you try to remove the ketchup bag?

The file size reduction is pretty neat though.

www . memtest86 . com/ ?

Also you could need to reflash the BIOS...

Cannot get onto pc only have a phone now

Is it an iPhone?

Cannot reflash as don't have cd or hard ride with a bios only have my phone atm could go to a computer place tommorow and download from there but no method with out?

Android Samsung s6Samsung s6

Find a friend with a pc. If you don't have one just make a new friend.A comèuter is needed for that

Oh, just making sure. We bully iPhone users here.

Anyway as for your MB problem it may be dead. RMA it if you can else you're gonna have to buy a new one.

Ok I can go to e-cafe for that
What does RMA stand for?

>RMA
return it to seller if it doesn't work and if you are still in time

Think warranty ran out on msi because I already sent it in once also they are ultra slow at replying +shipping and fixing

you should have 2 yr + 6 month after the reparation to invalid it

OK will contact them but shall I go to a computer repair place to see if they can fix it as I need it for college

they will repair it FOR FREE. it will only take time. i had RMA my phone and are two month i wait for it just today

I understand its for free but I need to use my laptop on a day to day basis and need it repaired ASAP do there's no way of doing it myself?

Not unless you have a master degree in EE.

if you need to flash your BIOS you'll need a computer.
if your mobo or GPU is dead you need a new computer

Fuck it cost a lot too -. -

i will not send you money...

Not asking just wanted a repair for my stupid laptop

Fuck, now I gotta try this.