/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/6WehyUv

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
>News
• user got a Sega Genesis cartridge and a pair of LED shoes that he didn't order• user got a magnetic usb cable and a cassette adapter • user's Teclast x89 arrived last week also some pens • user got 600 pokemon stickers some keychains a knife and a jacket • user got a Benjie Go Play MP3 player • user got some water damage indicator, they were already damaged by water • user got the Cube iWork 11 • user got some Gameboy cases and rubber belts Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

banggood.com/Mustool-MT826-Ture-Rms-Professional-Digital-Multimeter-p-1058791.html
s.aliexpress.com/zqeUfErq
gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_13037.html
forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note/general/unlock-lte-bands-step-step-xiaomi-mi-t3084774
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Orologio-Uomos-Watch-Men-Wristwatches-Horloges/32672332680.html
aliexpress.com/item//32563259513.html
aliexpress.com/item/Collapsible-Audio-Cable-Wired-Selfie-Stick-Extendable-Monopod-Self-Stick-for-iphone-Samsung-Xiaomi-Portable-Phone/32702630939.html)
aliexpress.com/item/EI-41-Model-220V-50Hz-Input-AC-Double-18V-Output-5VA-Power-Transformer/1893026305.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9ECvdnHdXTc
aliexpress.com/af/case-project.html
ebay.com/itm/Revoltech-Danbo-Mini-Danboard-Amazon-Japan-Box-Version-Figure-Carton-Hot-GOUS-/222252388433
ebay.com/itm/15pcs-Lot-Danboard-Danbo-Mini-3-Amazon-Japan-Box-Action-Figure-Collectible-Gift-/291840626367
aliexpress.com/item/New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Japanese-anime-Mini-PVC-Action-Figure-Toy-with-LED-light-8cm/32692056021.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PC-New-Japanese-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32709551880.html
aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-Japanese-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure-Toy/32680977311.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Mario-Funny-3D-Print-T-shirt-Don-t-be-a-racist-Cotton-Unisex-Costume-Tee/32626829949.html
17track.net/
aliexpress.com/item/special-order-link-You-can-buy-any-things-choice-any-Qty-pay-for-any-sum/553405412.html
aliexpress.com/item/HCK-UES/32606992914.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Senfer-UES/1825606_32633013962.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Senfer-UE/1825606_32564510036.html
kingwear.manufacturer.globalsources.com/)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_using_Mediatek_SoCs
globalsources.com/manufacturers/Smart-Watch.html),
zgpax.com/
szfantime.com/
flylinktech.com/en/index.aspx
szpodoor.com/en
ordro.org/
kenxinda.com/
finowatch.com/
hollow-press.net/collections/shintaro-kago
aliexpress.com/item/m-m-muh-sharks/32312995879.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Megi_(2016)
aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html?)
aliexpress.com/item/DIYpad/32654990643.html
youtu.be/FAd_SWqx-l0
en.miui.com/thread-361827-1-1.html
gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_411158.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/1pc-SGS-Silicone-Mold-Baby-3D-Mold-Cookware-Dining-Bar-Non-Stick-Cake-Decorating-sugarcraft-Fondant/1091102_32513800459.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/DIY-Nice-3D-2-Feet-Foot-Cake-Chocolate-Silicone-Moulds-Pastry-Tools-Jelly-Ice-Jello-Sugar/1091102_32511988714.html
aliexpress.com/item/CustomMouseMat900x400/32692082693.html
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE
youtube.com/user/hendrickson
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx
aliexpress.com/item/2016-USA-hot-double-wall-stainless-steel-18-8-cold-hot-tumbler-with-straw-30oz-yeti/32697148295.html
youtu.be/eDcJKxIsHR0
strawpoll.me/11312640
youtube.com/watch?v=3pV_d-YhrQQ
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_356162.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1L2Dr62VI
youtube.com/watch?v=teTUQDRMwn0
youtube.com/watch?v=EuJppNU2pVE
dealwinwin.com/Consumer-Electronics/SNIKE-DJ-777-Headset-with-Microphone-Black--ID48517/
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for chinks

Did anyone get any 1 cent items arrive yet?

The corset thing just arrived for me and im probably just going to straight bin it

Third for TRUMP 2016

I'm looking for some cheap chink mp3 player, ideally the size of ipod shuffle. Is there such thing?

MAGA

>he says
>buying more cheap chinkshit

Muh-Stool multimeter.

Pricey, but I just got a 20% pay rise, so IDGAF.

banggood.com/Mustool-MT826-Ture-Rms-Professional-Digital-Multimeter-p-1058791.html

Measured a 9V earlier at work. Seems to be about right.
Good build quality
Hopefully it will last.

Any deals on really big (128gb) micro sd cards anywhere?

I'm not murican

I just hope Trump embargos China so that us europeans get quicker processing and shipping and shit

>baby mouth
>oral sex

I know this is b8 but what did he mean by this?

I've read that one can unlock LTE bands in qualcomm-based phones. is this true?

also, anyone?

BMCV
M
C
V

Unlikely. Europe is far bitchier when it comes to trade.

>dat brexit feel

>56.88
>pricey

how do i get 1 cent stuff? im new and would like to know :>>

we won't embargo china like trump will tho

reminder to order your $1.51 MAGA hat now so it arrives before November (take the coupon)
s.aliexpress.com/zqeUfErq

pricey for csg, and something that isn't a redmeme dumdum

>showing support for trump
>by giving money to the communists

what

Looks like it has mesh in the back. Is there one without?

put all your USD into physical things before trump turns america into an apocalpytic wasteland, keep a MAGA hat to get past security checkpoints

He won't embargo China unless he wants to fuck over 3/4 of the population.

Any good sub 20$ 18650 flashlights? Is Convoy S2+ still a best option?

Bringing it from prev thread!

gearbest.com/mp3-mp4-players/pp_13037.html

I ordered it, hasn't arrived yet

even at the low end chink multi-meters are like 30bucks

you can get $5 multimeters off ali, senpai

>BootlegOP is in such a rush to make a thread he forgets news
• user finds a great deal on Vmoda BoomPro for $9 these can turn any old headphone with a 3.5mm port into a headset and the mic quality is good too as verified by Z Reviews product seems to be the real deal too • Redmi Note 3 Pro doesn't seem to take well to user's magnetic USB cable drawing a current of 0.00A charging it very slowly user originally bought it for his GNex which it does work well with • Not only is user's jacket comfy it works will in wet situations is optimized for your skele and posts inside of jacket • user posts schematic to improving a 668b and links to recommended Hifiman pads for it • Banggood currently has the cheapest deal on the TS100 soldering iron with Oled display

You can get basic Uni-Ts for like 15$

You can literally buy $5 ones from all sorts of places.

post more doggo

anyone?

What do the chinese write on packages that contain phones? Do they under value them to avoid customs charges?

This was posted before here

forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note/general/unlock-lte-bands-step-step-xiaomi-mi-t3084774

>What do the chinese write on packages that contain phones?
手機
>Do they under value them to avoid customs charges?
Are you seriously asking if the chinks are going to chink customs?

Any below 15 are worthless i think. Im going to get a uni-t 61b or higher. Maybe true RMS

God damn it...

aha, thanks m8

P-please recommend a drone for me and my doggo for fpv hiking adventures and possibly fishing!

How well have I done /csg/? I think this is a pretty good price.
aliexpress.com/item/2016-Orologio-Uomos-Watch-Men-Wristwatches-Horloges/32672332680.html

PLS

Thoughts on Kemei shavers? This one has decent reviews on youtube
aliexpress.com/item//32563259513.html

Just tell me if I should just get an xk 250 quadcopter or just go full hex
Also how moddable are certain drones to add better cams
Just.. please...

Hello friends of chink. Do you guys know a good music player with MicroSD support and decent software/support for Rockbox?
Sorry for asking to be fed with a spoon.

I got this (aliexpress.com/item/Collapsible-Audio-Cable-Wired-Selfie-Stick-Extendable-Monopod-Self-Stick-for-iphone-Samsung-Xiaomi-Portable-Phone/32702630939.html) selfie stick and it's pretty okay. I forgot to take some photos of it to get in the recap before I gave it to my girlfriend as a present. I tested it out before I gave it to her and it was pretty good though. Would recommend, that bitch loved it. [spoiler]Didn't get any v though.[/spoiler]

Holy shit I've been searching on aliexpress for nearly an hour now for an eu plug 18v ac/ac and there's FUCKING NOTHING
18v ac/dc multiplied by nine fucking hundred but no ac/ac

Get the XK 250 which is plenty of moddable, several videos showing mods for it already out there.

Surprise surprise, the Jinhao 599 is a piece of shit. Mine just fucking broke when I tried to take the cap off, the entire top part snapped off. Just got it, too.

Think I could file a dispute over it and get a new one?

aliexpress.com/item/EI-41-Model-220V-50Hz-Input-AC-Double-18V-Output-5VA-Power-Transformer/1893026305.html

and solder an eu plug on it

can you mount a SJ4000 or GoPro on there? every cheap seliestick seems to be phone focussed

Probably not as you need to plug it into the audio jack to work. Phone only I'd say.

i dont need the button to work, it just has to be attached to it

looks like it
the mount is the same on the bottom of those gopro waterproof cases

I still don't get why nobody has jumped into making ac/ac's though.

Because barely anyone needs it?

>user got a Sega Genesis cartridge
That's me, I found a video. youtube.com/watch?v=9ECvdnHdXTc

I will be buying more romhacks and real games on repro carts in the future.

Barely anyone needs half of this shit.

Fair enough.
What do you need it for anyway?

I've bought tonnes of chink shit with free postage, but I bought an xiaomi redmeme note 3 pro two weeks ago with $12 express postage and it has just been sitting there with no updates other than "Notification of shipment confirmation". They haven't even picked it up! I've never been chinked so hard.

>implying my baby mouth masturbator isn't absolutely essential

chinese friendo sent me like 40 unbranded 48V phantompowers

I'd like to at least be able to use one of them, and maybe sell the others without shipping them off with a cardboard box with wires and EU plugs badly straddled onto transformers.

ask for a refund. where did you buy it, and how did you pay?

put it in a nice case then
aliexpress.com/af/case-project.html

Thinkan bout removing the jacket.

>Paying $6.50 for a chink Danbo when you can get them for $3.50

Quality express
I want to buy like 5 different types and then see which one is the highest quality.

Geekbuying
PayPal

Do you think I would be able to be refunded? What would I list the reason as? Should I do it through Geekbuying or PayPal?

You can get real chinky ones for free with a coupon at harbor freight.

weird, I bought a phone (mi4c) from geekbuying some weeks ago and they sent it after 4 days or so. perhaps they have no stock?
did you try contacting them? did they not give you a tracking number?

link to cheap danbo pls

btw, this was my 1st phone, so I'd ask/wait for more opinions ITT.

ebay.com/itm/Revoltech-Danbo-Mini-Danboard-Amazon-Japan-Box-Version-Figure-Carton-Hot-GOUS-/222252388433

ebay.com/itm/15pcs-Lot-Danboard-Danbo-Mini-3-Amazon-Japan-Box-Action-Figure-Collectible-Gift-/291840626367

aliexpress.com/item/New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Japanese-anime-Mini-PVC-Action-Figure-Toy-with-LED-light-8cm/32692056021.html

aliexpress.com/item/1PC-New-Japanese-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure/32709551880.html

aliexpress.com/item/1PCS-Japanese-anime-New-Lovely-Danboard-Danbo-Doll-Mini-2-Style-8cm-PVC-Action-Figure-Toy/32680977311.html

anybody here got any alternatives to the 8bitdo nes30 pro? preferrably with good quality? i'd like a nice little bluetooth controller to play emulators on my phone with. i like the analog sticks, because i sometimes play racing games.

Senfer UEs, will anybody review that shit? What's the sound signature like? Are they fart cannons, do they have no bass or treble, shrill like grados?

I have the Gamesir G3s and it's legitimately become my first contoller, even on PC.

>Gamesir

someone has em here in /csg/
think its the dude who always posts images of audio shit on top of manga/comics [cant remember which it is]

you can get the blue one for about half the price on Ali, posted it about a month ago

just bought me one of these
one month till my BM800 sounds less like aids

Have you tried them out, how are they?

Hey I'm curious too.

The Gamesir doesn't look bad, but I want something flatter. The 8BitDo looks perfect in that sense but I hear the buttons are kind of fragile.
If I were willing to haul something bulky around with me, I think I'd just use my PS4 controller.

yeah, i was looking at the gamesir and it does look good, but it's a bit big... that's why i like the 8bitdo.

i kinda want to buy one where there's fast shipping, i hate waiting months to get something in from china.

True, it's pretty shit for portability's sake. I only have one because I got it for free as a review sample, but for 25$ (when on sale) it's a really good universal controller. I'd check out the ipega 9033\5, that one seems to have the best d-pad in a bunch of portable controllers.

>i kinda want to buy one where there's fast shipping
blasphemy!

So what happens if I give them less than a 5 star review?

yeah, i kinda thought that asking /csg/ for something with fast shipping was kind of redundant.

they activate the killswitch in your device

may also cause battery explosion

you'll get taken out

What's the cheapest price on Xiaomi Hybrids? Coupons, sales?

yes it was marked as posted with a tracking number, but the tracking info just says "Notification of shipment confirmation" and the date listed next to it is 3 days ago

What's the most fuckable chink toy I can cum inside

just be warned, i have one of these and if your pc mobo sound card is shit, it'll still sound like shit.
mine has a lot of bg noise and stuff. bought a behringer um2 to see if it helps

naa im fine
i have an old ass logitech usb thingo that sounds mint

best chink torch under $10?

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Mario-Funny-3D-Print-T-shirt-Don-t-be-a-racist-Cotton-Unisex-Costume-Tee/32626829949.html

>that last line
wew

what are the first letters in the tracking code? did you check your tracking code in 17track.net/ ?
these things are slow... if it really was shipped, you have to be very patient

Any CREE thing, just make sure that pictures of the device are posted and reviews good

Could someone explain this to me?
aliexpress.com/item/special-order-link-You-can-buy-any-things-choice-any-Qty-pay-for-any-sum/553405412.html

Sounds too good to be true

m' lad

test post pls ignore.

>shit still hasn't arrived
Come on man it's been way more than a month

Make special orders with the store, using the quantity of the item to pay for it through aliexpress.

>aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Mario-Funny-3D-Print-T-shirt-Don-t-be-a-racist-Cotton-Unisex-Costume-Tee/32626829949.html
kek based chinks

they have great bass, its quite forward and it extends pretty low

they're a little v shaped maybe but still have clear mids and highs

this is all for the ues version, not ue

Received $5.99 chink scale that weighs identical to the same $15 amazon scale I bought, and sells for $30 in local smoke shops.

Also received controller thing, I just loaded PPSSPP on my redmi note 3 pro and put crisis core on it, runs full speed. Controller recognized and didn't even need to setup buttons, game runs full speed. The phone mount folds down to make it less cluttered and clamps well on my phone

im not a drone fag, but good luck to and your doggo

REFUND
E
F
U
N
D

How did I do?

sloot

PS3 controller you dunce.

This is /csg/ you dunce.

>Buying inferior products for the same price because of MUH CHYNA

This is /csg/ you dunce.

>check price locally
>10 times the nominal price
>3 times the actual price
literally the price of a brand new popular car where I live.

god fucking damn it

What is that

SPOONFEED ME /csg/ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

just give up m8, neetbux need to be stretched to the limit

Ive bought good PS3 controllers from ali for $10. Cant find 8bitdu or gamesirs under $20

>Same price m8
If you left your mothers basement you could get 2nd hand ones for next to nothing at the moment.

Less than 8bitdo with better analogue sticks.

Cheap smart watch I found on eBay. It's a fucking beauty. It's a dz09 watch or something like that, there is a ton of them and they're mostly unbranded.

yeah don't need a controller, nor even play games, so whatever, my mum's basement is fine without another one.

you can also get lots of other shit secondhand or in ebay/amazon for cheaper than ali,gaybest,etc

also bought another ue style headphone, this one is def niggerbass tier

2 dynamic drivers in each headphone for 10USD, how can western companies even compete?

How much?

You can get them as cheap as $5

This is Senfer UE?

I guess I'll just have to be patient. It starts with EX and shows up as "Worldwide EMS (TWC)"

When did smartwatches get so cheap?

No idea. No point spending $200 on one now when these cheap ones do all of the exact same things just a little bit slower.

link?

that picture is HCK UEs
aliexpress.com/item/HCK-UES/32606992914.html

This picture is Senfer UES
aliexpress.com/store/product/Senfer-UES/1825606_32633013962.html

Senfer UE is here
aliexpress.com/store/product/Senfer-UE/1825606_32564510036.html

UES = dynamic + ba
UE = dynamic

i don't know m8 it is about to start getting cold

Who else is shopping chink shit while watching the debate??
Any recommendations for Clinton and Trump related chink shit?

Is anyone having trouble with payment verification on aliexpress? My payment would get verified nearly instantly in the past, but now it's been a few hours.

it's different from time to time (with credit card)
Sometimes it's verified in a few minutes, sometimes it takes a few hours, but it's always verified the next day. Doesn't matter that much, there are other factors in the shipping which can take much more time.

I really like the SOKI memewatch that i got, but it looks like the strap is falling apart.
Can someone tell me about those NATO ones?

kek welcome to the rice fields

nice leather makes your sub 50 dollar watch look good.

have one on my timex that made it look way better, but one of those spring bars broke somehow so gotta replace that. might look into another color of leather strap since i liked my first very much. bought it on ebay though, cheap enough anywhere really.

>want a shark micro sd card
>have to wait a month to get it
im guessing this chink shit isn't for me. you guys have zen like patience

Took only 2 weeks for donut and monkey
Why didnt you tell Huang to pedal faster?

>eBay
get out

Half the shit on ebay is the same shit on aliexpress senpai.

>more like ebanned
only old fags will get this reference

that is for when someone says amazon, ebay is legit chink shit.

god damn dude what the fuck are you visually reading?

Found an item cheaper on eBay recently (Qi charger). Many Chink stores have a shop at Aliexpress and eBay. For electronics I know G&C Supermarket and TX Hang for example, most times it's cheaper on Ali but it's worth taking a look at eBay too.

Even Amazon has Chink seller for a while now, which is kind off annoying there, because it's not so obvious that the item comes from China as on eBay. And if I order something from Amazon I usually want it fast.

Yeah chinkshit on amazon is fucking awful and usually more expensive for some reason.
I recently bought some specific electronics components what i thought was from china, turns out they fucking ordered shit from digikey waited to get the shipment and repackaged it, didn't even bother to take off the digikey labels from the packaging.

Anyone know which seller for xiaomi shit is the most trustworthy? I don't know if I should trust the reviews I see on the site.

What is the best chink smart watch under $20, DZ09, GT08, or something else?

>i ordered an item from ebay buy it now
>shipped amazon prime from amazon in 2 days
o-o-ok!

got a 2 decent multi meters for 35 bucks.

niggas b mad n shit

>true rms
>on alie

lol go on youtube and watch some reviews before you pull the trigger. Most of them are quack and not really True RMS rated.

This is why i think its retarded to spend 50+ on a multimeter when the chinese can just stamp whatever they want on em.

Are you retarded

Someone post that one with the deck chair

shintaro kago - tract

What is this comic book your always posting pictures of stuff on ?

This used to get posted, but it doesn't really help:
Chink smart watch FAQ - with no answers (Part 1/2):

Has anyone ordered smart watches?

My understanding is, and please correct me if I am wrong, that there are probably a couple of manufacturers with their own brands. I have only looked at the following:

King Wear (kingwear.manufacturer.globalsources.com/)

They produce models like GT08, GT88, KW18, others...
And their top of the line model will be coming out soon: KW88

The technology in these are the Mediatek MT???? type chips. The screen resolutions change from nothing (just a sensor) to 400x400. A 480x480 screen has been advertised, but has not been used in a final product yet.

This wiki page hardly lists any smartwatches:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_using_Mediatek_SoCs

Also things to look for are whether:
- they work on their own as a phone with a SIM card,
- do they take a microSD card (and what maximum size),
- and do they have an builtin camera.
- GPS is also included in some.

Can someone find the official source for King Wears, for example, on aliexpress?

What other things are there to look out for when buying a smartwatch?

iOS has very little support from the cheaper watches. Functionality may be partial in some models.

The BT Notification app is apparently a mess, there are multiple versions, and some work with some models but not with others.

There's also a Mediatek smartdevice app, but I don't know how it works or what it actually does.

Chink smart watch FAQ - with no answers (Part 2/2):

There are a bunch of other manufacturers listed (globalsources.com/manufacturers/Smart-Watch.html), but is there like a guide for this stuff, or can someone add some info?

A list of smart watch makers (not the standard ones that are talked about everywhere), that have their own websites:

zgpax, zgpax.com/
fantime, szfantime.com/
flylinktech, flylinktech.com/en/index.aspx
podoor, szpodoor.com/en
ordro, ordro.org/ (offline)
ken xin da, kenxinda.com/
finow (finowatch), finowatch.com/

Oukitel, No.1, Q10, K5, Colmi, etc.?

hollow-press.net/collections/shintaro-kago

Anyone else check their tracking multiple times a day knowing nothing is going to change and knowing that you still have 3 weeks to expect your chink shit? I feel like this makes it worse but I cant help it.

Dz09 is mint

me

Does anyone here have experience with having custom PVC figures manufactured from alibaba?

>being this much of a masochist

Autism.

Holy shit

My xiaomi mi pad 2 windows arrives today

Anyone have experience with chink gigabit switches?

im a amazon prime babby, im not made for this

Where can i find those show soles that make you taller?

i'm like this a lot, so i stopped ordering chinko shito.

just lurking, maybe if i see a good enough shito, i'll buy it and start the cycle all over again.

Looking to buy a cheap bluetooth speaker with decent sound, anyone buy any recently?

sharks are on sale at gearbest for 20-56% off, are these really that good?

don't pay attention to the gearbest discounts they're all bullshit

sharks are good though

were you attacked by a shark?

also, they are only good deals to third world anons

anybody here order one of those multipurpose pliers with a knifes n shit?

Kinda need one with wire cutters n stuff for my circuits class. Any recommendations would be appreciated! thanks

a smart watch that works as a phone? seems very hard to imagine.

how ahead of the class are you asking this?

because if you need it soon, you are better off maybe buying it locally.

what i mean is that gearbest hasn't actually discounted the product, they're just saying 50% off so you think the cards are worth more

AKA they're trying to chink you

the 128gb shark is cheaper on aliexpress than it is on gearbest, not sure about the rest of them aliexpress.com/item/m-m-muh-sharks/32312995879.html

and yes i got attacked by a shark, still left 5 stars

Why is that hard to imagine, they do a pretty good job as a phone.

Yup, and I don't even live in Toronto.

>Totoronto

They sent it to your neighbor.

are there any decent chink shit phones?

What are the best chink in ear headphones for under 20$?

Typhoon Megi hitting Taiwan and China right now, third typhoon in 2 weeks.

Expect more delays for shipping as chink delivery trucks get blown over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Typhoon_Megi_(2016)

Poor chinks

They must have chinked God, so now he's sending them a divine dispute.

Agreed. Our shit-sending friends don't deserve this ;-;

Xiaomi Piston 3

I already have them. They're surprisingly good but sold out everywhere. I thought about getting different ones for when the old ones break, which judging by a lifetime of having cheap in-ears is not gonna be too long.

>order 80s apple logo stickers
>pic shows 3
>get a single one in a huge package
>it's tiny af

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

it works to cover up the at&t logo on my phone :^)

how do I into xiaomeme

what shit is worth getting

Does anyone here have any experience with chink mousepads?
Specifically- I'm looking for an oversized mousepad (like the Corsair MM300) to put my keyboard and actual mousepad onto. I want something that I can get custom art on and preferably anti-fray edges.
I see this one (aliexpress.com/item/mouse-pads-Custom-made-to-order-Give-me-a-picture-make-it-as-large-mousepads-League/32658044932.html?) which appears to fit what I'm looking for exactly, but curious what experience the lot of you have

my smoke shop sells that scale for $8 lol

I got plenty of time. We actually don't need any of this stuff for class, but I do need one at home to finish my labs as I have no tools what so ever.

What are you looking for, phones/powerbanks/pens/drones/etc?

Then see what your budget is. We can recommend accordingly.

second hand goods are shit, and thats a fact.

KYS buddy, there's nothing wrong with eBay

Overpriced aliexpress.com/item/DIYpad/32654990643.html /csg/ approved one

>finn
>having opinions
haha perkele euroshopper gondola my friend

chink time for the Mi5s presentation event?

Are there any resellers that sell shark cards and don't take a year to arrive?
Wouldn't mind paying a couple extra bucks to have next day shipping

Redmi note 3 pro is God tier, glad I fell for the meme

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3

already started

Then chink shit clearly isn't for you. If you want next day shipping check out Amazon dot com.

Xiaomi XL mouse pad
youtu.be/FAd_SWqx-l0

Live updates
en.miui.com/thread-361827-1-1.html

"mp4 player" in my experience.

Can anyone recommend any of the chink dash cams? Pref under $20

gearbest.com/car-dvr/pp_411158.html

What chink headphones actually have a audio jack that let you switch cables around?

Superlux do, you connect the cable to an aux on the headphones themselves. At least on the 681EVO.

Bluedio does

Superlux headphones have a male out dangling from the headphones and not a 3.5mm port actually, so you'd need an adapter.

It's happening

kek, you can make a jello/chocolate/ice baby

aliexpress.com/store/product/1pc-SGS-Silicone-Mold-Baby-3D-Mold-Cookware-Dining-Bar-Non-Stick-Cake-Decorating-sugarcraft-Fondant/1091102_32513800459.html

I kinda want to get this, but I'm afraid my mom will think I'm fucking the jello baby

for footfags:

aliexpress.com/store/product/DIY-Nice-3D-2-Feet-Foot-Cake-Chocolate-Silicone-Moulds-Pastry-Tools-Jelly-Ice-Jello-Sugar/1091102_32511988714.html

friend wouldn't shut the fuck up about her yeti cup. they were $40 when i found them on ali for less than $15
was worried it'd be just plastic knockoff trash but i'm pretty sure this is same factory chinkery. will probably make tea for work tomorrow and see if it keeps it hot

Actually found some new interesting chink headphones that do have that, Snike DJ-666 and the Snike DJ777

Just bought a 20oz on Amazon for my girlfriend, can you post link so I can see if I'm getting chinked or not?

Looking for large custom picture mouse mats and found this

aliexpress.com/item/CustomMouseMat900x400/32692082693.html

Worth it? or is there a cheaper/better option either 800x400 or 900x400

/CSG/ VIDEO REVIEWS

Dirty Reviews - reviewed the world's cheapest chink mechanical keyboard and other memes.
youtube.com/channel/UCNEcL1eSr7FeA4RMQE6UXxg

OneBoxing Video Reviews - no narration reviews with cheesy music
youtube.com/channel/UCiiqKt1Vu-PWJi_IakmWemQ

Cheap Chinese Crap Review - a new /csg/ channel reviewing chink toothbrushes, drones and cheap toys
youtu.be/YHAtyj82MEE

TechTablets - Still the best resource for chinky tablet and phone reviews with a ton of knowledge.
youtube.com/user/hendrickson

Fyodor Dostomedsky - an arthouse experiment to see how unrelated and weird video reviews can be before Gearbest rejects them. So far they've accepted them all.
youtube.com/channel/UCkf-fzryH0zwCaYCJFGnxWw

Awful Reviews - famously unwatchable rambling reviews
youtube.com/channel/UCaJ3EdxM9skBDoGP2SlMRDQ

/csg/ reviews - Canadian reviewer, had to retire after his parents remortgaged their home so he could see Kanye West
youtube.com/channel/UCmkT2j2RiZUx

SkeletonKeyStone - made all his videos private after his gf found his youtube channel. Rumoured to be Anthony Burch.

scroll up a few post you fagboy

aliexpress.com/item/2016-USA-hot-double-wall-stainless-steel-18-8-cold-hot-tumbler-with-straw-30oz-yeti/32697148295.html

the only thing i'm not sure about is the lid, i've never seen the real one, but as you can see in my pic it doesn't actually close, just has that hole.
do the real ones close? on the official website they're all pics at an angle

>Custom Picture
Learn to read "fagboy"

Spurdo spärde runkku vesa-matti loiri krikin kaja pöhö ebin jonne

whatthefuck is this

its your money man you can overpay I dont care.

Why did you post this twice?

Infamous chink knockoff of the Dreamcast, "the Treamcast".

youtu.be/eDcJKxIsHR0

I'm the original poster. No idea who the second guy is, so it's me reposting.

Any recommendation for a cheap remote camera that is able to record at night, maybe motion activated.

>>>/reddit/

Important poll
strawpoll.me/11312640

Piston IV (Xiaomi Piston Hybrid)

all coupon scam orders finally sent.
Chinks making me sweat thinking they'd be canceled.

Typhoon Megi is wrecking your chink shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=3pV_d-YhrQQ

If I normally wear M what size should I order from china?

XXL

model of the logitech thing good sir?

1 size up if you are EU 2 if you are american

I normally wear a M or a L (US) and the shirt I ordered was L (china) and it fits fine. Double check your measurements against the chinks and you'll be fine

>fingerprint clearly visible
you dun goofed, the Chinese can hack you now

Thank based real OP

I'm 186cm, 63kg.
What size do I get according to this?

XXXL
I'm 190cm and I took the leap, will report in with findings when I get it.

Damn

>that height
>that weight

You lanklet as fuck brah, please visit /fit/ more often

We're all gonna make it, but you gotta put in some effort

Ice ice baby!

DUDE my mom bought me one of those. Costs like $35, right? Broke-ass Android OS, right? God, I can't stand that thing.

This was closer to $10 and it's good.

that smartwatch looks really awful. if you're truly happy with it, great. but don't expect us to believe it's not cheap chinky shit. you're in the chinky shit thread.

If I didn't think k it was chinky shit, I wouldn't have posted it here.

Can anyone recommend some bluetooth IEM's for under $50?

Closest I can find so far:
gearbest.com/sports-fitness-headphones/pp_356162.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1L2Dr62VI

youtube.com/watch?v=teTUQDRMwn0

youtube.com/watch?v=EuJppNU2pVE

Also a "review" of the DJ-777 on Head-fi

>I would also like to introduce this headphone called SNIKE DJ-777 Headset with Microphone (Black)

>It is actually a Philips Citiscape clone ...me think n not sure which model. But boy ...this beast actually sound pretty good ...solid thumping bass, mid a bit recessed and pretty decant high ...V sound ....this will appeal to basshead though but the comfort level is excellent.

dealwinwin.com/Consumer-Electronics/SNIKE-DJ-777-Headset-with-Microphone-Black--ID48517/

So both of these headhphones could work with the $9 Vmoda Boompro posted in the previous thread.

>back seat
>kid spotted
get out

you're probably right, although he could be in an uber or something. you don't have to be a rockefeller to ride in an uber or lyft once in a while.

>no "they are all equally worthless" option

Good wireless keyboards with trackpad/ball to plug in tv/nas?

>shilling techtablets.
do you owe him money?

what scam user?

Does gearbest crack down on fake stuff? Like batteries claiming to be samsung, lg etc

Where to get some good DW watch fakes?
The obvious Ali ones are gone. But some one here once mentioned an ali Shop, where you just send them a pm and ask for it.
Pls help.

Goybest is not a marketplace like Ali.

Holy fuck.
There's no turning back now.

Posting from chink tablet, can somebody tell me what the 2 bottom apps are for(cube tablet), are they safe to remove?

Which ChinkPis have gigabit ethernet and USB3.0?

I know of the Odroid XU4, are there any others?

It's been almost two months but I've finally got my package.

First up is the Ultrafire C8, comes with wrist strap, has rubber seals and feels pretty good.
Doesn't come with a 18650 like it said it would though.

Search "nylon strap watch" on Ali and pray like the rest of us.

>chinky dinked

OTA and some keyboard input, the keyboard input is safe to remove if you have some other input, but keep the wireless update?

8bitdo zero here, this thing is a little small but good enough

I'm not sure if the light is supposed to look like this though.

Also, this is no where near the 1300lm or even 1000lm, more like 350~500lm. Bright enough for a short distances, but it's no thrower.

I'm not sure, but it might be because of the law change stating that they can't ship lithium batteries anymore?

I also finally got my CDK09 keyboard for my Cube i7 Book, the CEP01 stylus for the i7 Book and the tempered glass.

All pretty good, except the battered packaging that the keyboard came in, but a quick test and it seems to be in working order.

Pen came with 5 extra nibs and an extractor.

How is the pen, I'm on iwork11 + stylus Combo, but my pen is still in the mail.

Just buy a transformer. Google how to calculate ratio and power requirements

The pen is pretty nice and solid, tip feels similar to my Intuos 4 nibs.
Pen button is single button though and wobbles a bit and makes a sound when you shake it, eraser is hard plastic with a firm spring and doesn't wobble.

It has a little bit of weight so it doesn't feel like a hollow piece of shit, it is perfectly balanced and not top heavy like battery powered pens.

Matte plastic is a plus, no rubber grip to wear down or melt.

Would buy again, much more comfortable than my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 pen that I was using with the i7 book while waiting for the pen.

Is there any way to swap out the wristband? I don't mean little holes on the side of the watch you gotta stick something in, but rather can you use one of those mini-prybar springbar tools to remove it?

how long does battery last? Where is the recharge port?

is that a camera and can you take pictures, or a prox sensor?

can it act as a microphone for calls?

Thank you very much for the doggo pics
Your doggo is very aesthetically pleasing

should I go for redmi note 3 pro or redmi note 3 prime?

I got that.

it glows red when it's turned on and lasts for a long time(24+h)

>that bite mark position

how do you still have your palm is crazy

redmi note 4

>mtk
ew

I'm assuming that the Chuwi Ilife V5 Pro is better than the regular V5, but I keep finding them at the same price.

Is there any difference at all between the two, apart from the color?

New botnet?

So I had to do my first dispute on ali, aliexpress was on my side and I got a full refund. I also got a mail that the seller left feedback for the transaction.

Anyone know where I can view the feedback I as a seller receive? I've been looking through the account pages and did not find anything. I want to know if the chinese friend was reasonable, if so I still give him his stars atleast.

it was some old adapter that came with some shitty headset i got as a gift in like 2011. logitech g330
the headset was flimsy as shit and broke fast, but the mic lasted forever
i taped it to a stack of beer bottles held together with tape and used it for TS3 and CSS n shit for ever. sounded breddy good [or so i thought]

dont know if they sell the adapter seperately, but i used it forever and loved it
eventually i think i rolled over it with my chair

you can see it in pic related

My €120.10 projector came this morning. The tracking info for the package still doesn't work.

Any suggestions for testing it? It turns on, and the remote control works. But It doesn't seem to show up when In connect it to my PC via VGA. (I'm thinking of making a 1280*800 test image to see if the resolution really is wxga)

It doesn't have a headphone port, so I need suggestions for a small, cheap amp that takes RCA and is USB powered. (or a thing that splits off audio from HDMI)

I'll update y'all if anything interesting happens.

Anyone that can recommend a chink GoPro that can shoot at least 1080p?

i kinda wanna buy these and compare since i own a LOT of chinky headphones
but im poor rn so prolly not happening

i really need to make a yt channel to get sick adsense and referrals and get perm'd

>Manage Feedback
>View My Feedback Profile

Which Superlux headphones came with velour ear muffs?

I wish to achieve maximum comfiness levels for under 50$ and I hear that velour pads are the way to go

HD681 EVO

yi action cam.

There are others, but a whole lot of them have bad sensors and upscale the image.

What are your chinky headphones of choice atm?

In terms of comfort level, what are the best chink over-ear headphones you've owned?

Well that's weird, got a mail about the feedback from the disputed item but nothing shows up in my feedback profile.

The not 4k yi (250 bucks) doesnt have a display on it, handling is weird because of that.

For 1080p everything is pretty much fine, only 4k is usually upscaled from the chinks.
Look into git and sjcam, there are a lot of comparison videos around.

EVO's, have mine for 6 months now and they are incredible price/performance. also comes with 2 cables (1,5 m and 3 m) plus a travel bag and said velour ear muffs. also they sound great and are pretty comfy, comparable to AKG 612 Pro

if you have the budget for 50, get the Takstar HI2050
aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html
theyre the same headphone, just rebranded. takstar branded ones are sold out, but most people dont know about the rebranded ones

the pads are better, theyre built better, and sound a little better than the superlux.
by no means is the superlux bad, the takstars are just better
if you had a slightly lower budget, i'd say go for the superlux, but you don't.

there was a lot of talk about superlux in the last two threads if youre interested too. i was posting about the HD681 EVO and 662 EVO a fair bit.

takstars i mentioned above. they're essentially just copies of Beyerdynamic design. not the same sound quality, and pads are a little worse, but the build quality is great, and they almost compare to HD 558's and SHP 9500's in terms of sound.

Are there any chink cameras like that which can also be used as a webcam?

I'm doubtful, but that would be great value.

>tfw bought a US phantompower and then bought another from aliexpress
you wont fucking find an ac/ac 18v
its literally impossible to find anyone selling this shit and most cheap transformers/convertors buzz and go on fire

Here we go boys, seller replied to dispute, now we wait.

On a second note, got to love this new MIUI scrolling screenshot thing.

Strange, I'm looking at them on Gearbest and the Package Contents doesn't mention extra velour pads

Also there's this question from May 2016...

Did you guys buy yours from an Ali store?

They definitely come with velour pads. I bought a pair for a friend and he swapped the pads instantly.

How are they holding up for you?
I got mine for 2-3 months and had to solder a new jack on it and the inner band is close to ripping.
I'm beginning to think it's me, never had headphones survive very long.

I'm pretty sure the yi can do that, sjcam and git both have wifi so it's probably doable. I have no idea about the stock software of git and sjcam, the yi has "stream live footage from your phone" in one of their ad graphics.

They definitely do come with extra velour pads and I even bought them from Gearbest, could be that early versions of the EVOs didn't come with them.

>aliexpress.com/item/ISK/32279127183.html

Some guy from HueLand in the reviews opened one up to check the soldering work, seems legit

Will probably order this, thanks user

oh shit waddap

well I use them daily for a few hours and so far nothing broke apart from the 3 meter cable but that was my fault
I jumped up from my chair and forgot I had them on because they are so comfy.
headphones themself survived fine.
now that I think about it I think I have them for almost a year now actually fucking time flies

No worries. They're good headphones. The only downside to em is the wire not being removable. It's the only thing the Superlux do better than them.

what's wrong with mediatek?

3s boiiiiiii

Making new thread now.

thanks comfy man

thanks daddy

I mean via USB.
I used to have a camcorder that could do it back when I had windows.

> I have no idea about the stock software of git and sjcam, the yi has "stream live footage from your phone" in one of their ad graphics.
I'd wait for confirmation from somebody who owns one. If you believe the sellers, their product can do anything.

Where can I find a cheap objctive2 headphone AMP?

They have no expensive parts, and the schematic is public. Fuck buying from the US and soldering myself though.

you're stuck with MIUI

you won't get an o2 for any cheaper than doing it yourself
there just isnt enough demand

there are a lot of cheap decent amps on ali, the issue is just finding a trustworthy one.

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN FUCKING POST SUCH A SHIT FUCKING OUT OF FOCUS, BADLY FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHED PIECE OF SHIT IMAGE.

DELET THIS

New thread here

F60B will do the Job for 1080p and is on Sale at gaybeast

ah I thought it was a usb phantom power interface since that's what the BM-800 needs

RGB PBT modifiers for $3.75 USD? That's fucking insane.

Yeah, except the mainland doesn't get hit by any of the typhoons. We just get the leftover rain. Taiwan and Japan take the brunt of the storm.