Do girls look down on you for using Android ?

Green bubbles is how Apple marks texts from Android phones so snobbish Apple users can look down on you.
medium.com/message/its-kind-of-cheesy-being-green-2c72cc9e5eda#.9rdbtehbo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV1UFbhJ-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If she's so much of a whore that she makes phone an important factor, she's not worth dealing with.

>2016
>still using SMS

Is this an american thing? Here in Europoor people use whatsapp and telegram mostly

no they don't, stop lying

disagreed. all humans are amazing. you should care about them and you should definitely consider her to be a potential mate.

in India too

Yes, specially when penis inspection and cellphone inspection are the same day. It's horrible.

>moved from Android to iOS ~11 months ago
>every woman I've slept with since has used an iPhone
>every one of my new colleagues has an iPhone
>my (now) girlfriend and her family have iPhones
>her friends have an iPhone
>my friends are all getting iPhones

and do you know why? iMessage is the killer app

B-but it's just a messaging app. What's the point??

>it doesn't have swipe text
enjoy your sore thumbs faggot

It's built in and easy to use, that's it.

You can have group chats, send photos, videos, voice messages and stuff and use effects (a la iOS 10) which just make it better for communication than SMS.

I tore my ulnar collateral ligament in my right thumb while using an Android phone. never again

>I tore my ulnar collateral ligament in my right thumb while using an Android phone. never again

I had a girlfriend my freshman year of college who refused to answer any of the texts I sent her over SMS instead of iMessage to save data. I dropped that bitch quick.

Sms doesn't use data that doesn't even make any sense what a fucking shitter

No, my gf uses Android.

I have an iphone though.

>he's yuropoor

ouch

>how to spot a single mom / struggling lower middle class aspiring golddigger
good desu

Chilean here, Whatsapp is also the standart, and I haven't even heard of anyone using SMS since quite a few years

They are actually impressed I can handle such a phone.

Are you retarded? Like are you actually mentally challenged?

Just because you absolute shithole of a country hasn't moved on doesn't mean we're lying

Sorry you can't accept the truth Amaricuck

I still can't understand what a fuck are gayphone users doing here? It's a board for techies not for gays and ladies.

Girls are fascinated by my Note Edge. No one gives a shit when they see an iPhone because they are everywhere and they're all looking the same now.

That and in most civilized countries most people are using cross platform apps so the color of bubbles isn't an issue.

women are fucking easy to influence
got mine an Xperia Z5c
she's grateful every day that I got her off the Apple plantation

Pretty sure that means iMassage penis uses data, not the other way around.

Did you notice how all tweets complaining about "green bubbles" are by niggers?

wena culiao

some are latina.

why should I care about whatsapp or other shitty apps? SMS works and I don't have to keep on mobile data all the time which drains the battery almost instantly. t: yuropoor

>Girls are fascinated by my Note Edge.
So it's a girly phone?
How much damage is that thing doing to your macho image?

Literally zero.
Guys like it too, but men aren't the focus of this thread.

>It's built in and easy to use, that's it.
>You can have group chats, send photos, videos, voice messages and stuff

Nigger I can do ALL of that shit on my stock messenger, what the fuck is wrong with you people? I'm genuinely curious as to why iphone users think they're phone is the pinnacle of phones, and suck apple's dick so hard? Anytime it comes up in conversation I just hear bullshit like "iphones are just better" or "ew android" I just don't understand. What causes people to be such blatant cock suckers when it comes to apple products? Is it some form of mind control?

all humans are amazing enough that I want most of them dead.

End yourself.

what phone do you have out of interest?

no one thinks (or cares) that iPhones are the pinnacle of phone, but as the famous saying is "it just works"
normals are allowed to feel special because they can do cool stuff!!!11! with their shiny new toy. don't you get elated when your manufacturer adds something new and cool to your device?

Why does Whatsapp exist when people have SMS? it does the same shit except it uses data instead of unlimited SMS on nearly any plan anywhere

Angry burger over here doesnt have cheap 4g/4g+ everywhere. Who cares about battery when you have unlimited everything for 10 yuros a month.

I don't have any friends, what are you talking about

Not that guy but I have a Moto E and I can do all that from the stock messenger.

>limited data
In non-retarded countries we have unlimited data, even on 4G

Many Americans are cucked into like 1GB data plans, they need to conserve all data they can get.

Nevermind.

In my experience, girls literally don't care.

Less so, after I show them my gigantic penis

Nexus 6p
I mean, yeah, its cool when we get some new features, but they're sms doesn't do anything radically different than anyone else's. I mean I guess they have read receipts? That's cool, but other than that, any other phone can do that other shit, like fucking group messaging. What phone can't group message?

No one in real life gives a shit because that's retarded.

t. Note 4 user that fucks iPhone bitches.

Broken screens on the other hand are a good indicator that the owner is a retard.

In order for people to look down on me for using Android I'd have to be using Android.

In America you get two choices.
>use 5 different messengers because nobody uses the same fucking thing
or the superior option
>just fucking use SMS since everyone has it

I have unlimited data and SMS, but why I should use something like whatsapp instead of SMS?

But it doesn't make any sense. Why is whatsapp any better than sms? Last time I remember "free texting apps" was early in high school for people who didn't have phones and only ipod touches

>Tfw I only fuck girls with broken phone screens
Good indicator she's freaky.
No idea why.

>implying anyone has any intrinsic worth
>implying we aren't just particularly selfish and wasteful animals

Nobody is amazing. People can do amazing things but we cannot be amazing

Whatsapp has a Web client version and works between countries

I'm convinced 98% of these posts are bots to do social engineering. Women are often like children, but this seems 100% manufactured to shame men and women into buying iphones.

Better, and in Europe its so common, phones might just aswell come bloated/stock with it and noone would complain.

On a serious note: girls don't give a shit about what phone you use.

As long as you:
>have confidence in yourself
>don't have severe facial/body deformaties
>have a job
>don't live in you parent's basement
>don't dress like an autist
>take a bath and brush your teeth everyday
>are physically fit
>can socialize and make small talk
>can at least recite a few jokes and use them at proper times
Then 90% of girls will find you an attractive potential mate

Girls don't give a shit about what phone you use. I should know because I've been using Android and iPhones on and off and always got dates and eventually made it to 4th base just fine.

What's pathetic is most of you don't have/do that things I mentioned above but still think that having a $1,000 iPhone will somehow get you laid. It won't, in fact the iPhone is becoming a symbol of homosexuality in most places so girls might befriend you thinking you're gay and will listen to their problems and never fuck them, which is like the worst thing that can happen to a straight man.

Ok so the stock SMS app from Android crashed left and right? Because for me it simply "just works", I think in 3 years of owning a smartphone it never crashed.

>Cred Forums
>any of those
kek

Yes. Just America is still using SMS, the rest of the world is using either Whatsapp or Line (Asian countries mostly).

the apple jews are cucking you with their social memegeneering magic OP

Have you used iMessage for an extended amount of time (like a month)

It's not SMS, it's all data-based and has SMS/MMS as a fallback for when people are either not using an iPhone or if they're not on an active data connection. automatically I might add (it just works).

iMessage does a lot more than group messaging and picture messaging. It's sharing youtube links and not having to leave your message thread and the smaller touches (like the ridiculous effects they added in iOS 10) that make it more than Hangouts or Allo.

well I'm fucked

They will be even more angry if they find out why wifi stops working around me for them.

OH and I forgot being able to use it on any other iOS or OSX device.

You can be a weak pathetic autist NEET and 90% of girls will you find attractive so long as you actually are facially attractive

If you are ugly, 90% of girls will think you are ugly. Luckily, a lot of girls have fucking weird taste in men. You just have to find who is weird. Unfortunately if you are too much of an autist to actually speak to girls, they probably won't come to you - because you're ugly, and they're insecure about that.

>Girls don't give a shit about what phone you use
Yep they become advanced. Now i have to buy a BMW M3 pussymagnet.

I have some problems with that
>don't have severe facial/body deformaties
check
>have a job
check
check
check
check
>are physically fit
I'm average
well...
check

And I'm still not laid

Unless you have a severe facial/body deformity then you're only fucked if you let yourself be fucked. The good news is that some of the things in there like confidence can be gained through things like becoming physically fit and not dressing like an autist. You can do it user, you still have time.

A pretty face can only get you so far. You can make up for having an ugly face with other things unless it's a huge deformity and you look like the elephant man or something. When girls date they are looking for mainly 1 thing: someone who will support them emotionally and financially. That's it. If you do the things I mentioned then you can become overwhelmed with how much attention girls will give you.

Look on the bright side:
>no STD for (You)

Literally nobody cares if you have Android or Apple phones. Your horrible social skills and neo-nazi beliefs are the main reason you faggots aren't getting a gf or bf.
I feel like every thread about this posts the same tweets or facebook posts from some insignificant number of people.

how does a pretty face relate to anything i've said

It's unsanitary. Like a wrong font on a CV or inappropriate clothes on an interview. It's not as much as the clumsiness giveaway, but the fact that they hadn't anticipated my prejudice to make it a priority to fix it.

Hard to explain, but how would you feel if your mortgage advisor, all suited up, held a shattered iPhone 6s in front of you?

Ofc it's a different story when interacting with a cumslut you want to bend over.

Go get physically fit and self confidence will naturally come to you. You don't see those beefed up gym dudes spazzing out when girls talk to them do you?

whoops lol meant to quote

no they dont, nobody gives a fuck. My android phone was more than an iphone anyways, the "cant afford an android" meme is stupid

>I tore my ulnar collateral ligament in my right thumb while using an Android phone. never again
How the fuck did you even do that and why is it an Android phones fault?
No it's because women are status/social whores and mostly technologically challenged.

>A pretty face can only get you so far.
If you have a pretty face then you don't have to try at all. This is a well-established fact

But anyway, I have commited social suicide by not having facebook.

>Go get physically fit and self confidence will naturally come to you.

But this is wrong since exists

>everyone in /fit/ is physically fit
K

I like men, so it doesnt bother me at all

>How the fuck did you even do that and why is it an Android phones fault?
>haha no swype enjoy you'are sore thumb!!!
>he points out he got a very sore thumb when using they android keyboard
>wtf how is that android's fault

it's not an android phones fault, but I can't imagine swiping helped and iMessage definitely does help with adoption of iPhones

>tfw you met up for dinner on Saturday night with a 20 year old titty monster, brought her home, and fucked all night

>confidence can be gained through things like becoming physically fit and not dressing like an autist
Those things don't gain you confidence. You gain confidence by doing small things that would usually be outside your comfort zone and then come to realize that even if you don't pull it off the result isn't as bad as you imagined.

Do iPhones generally still work well a few years after release? My lg g3 started having lots of little issues after a year and now it's really shitting the bed and randomly closes apps all the time. Even just Firefox or Google maps. Happens after a factory reset too.

The iPhone SE actually looks pretty nice to me, so I might grab it if it would last me at least 2-3 years.

Still doesn't answer how user tore a fucking ligament using a fucking phone

Apple just (as in with iOS 10) quit supporting the iPhone 4S. You'd be fine.

Why do people care when someone has read your message? If you seriously need that kind of approval that someone got your message then you should probably get out more and make some actual friends instead of bragging about what color a bubble is.

Most people have read receipts turned off anyways, faggot.
Shut up.

Not him but iPhones are really bad idea if you use your phone for more than calling and texting.

I respect all humans at some level, except for weebs and furfags.

>Not getting the evo +

Plebs

I don't think I wanna get laid with this

>my shitty phone browser doesn't support this open file format so i'm going to blame the poster for not hotlinking a gif

I know they support phones with software for 4+ years, I was wondering if they still work well after all that time.

I know, I like tinkering with Android phones but nowadays I really don't use it for much more than calling, texting, or shitposting on Cred Forums.

Also I have a 350+ GB music collection but only ever use around 40 GB for music that I would listen to regularly on my phone, so I don't care about having a 128gb as card.

Just every Android phone had issues after about a year and a half.

They do, a lot. Becoming physically fit and starting to not dress like an autist push you outside of your comfort zone. They make you realize you are a stronger man than you thought. You go from barely doing 4 push ups to 30 or running 100 meters to 1000 meters without stopping. You gain a confidence that if you push yourself then you can do anything which eventually affects you irl especially with talking to woman. Most men lack self confidence when talking to girls because they feel they can't deliver financially and emotionally especially when they have trouble lifting something as simple as a 24 pack case of bottled water (12 KG) and therefore either don't have a job or feel like they will quit any moment.

>anyone who makes fun of an autist for using a video format for images uses a browser that can't support the video format

>20 de Jun
Fuck off wetback

welp

Portugal here :^)

Please post this in every thread I'm in. It makes me diamonds.

They're pretty much the same thing, just a different marketing name. Both use V-NAND and both have read/write speeds of 95MB/s.

Well whatever shitty experiences you've had with those phones will be 10X worse if you get an iPhone. This is coming from someone who went through deep buyer's remorse after getting an iPhone 6S and not returning it withing the return window. You should look into getting a better Android phone like a oneplus X or Axon 7.

>no fun allowed
Good luck with that.

Am I the only on who thinks bubbles are stupid in general?

This thread is dildos. How about people tell stories of when a girl has made a belittling comment about an Android phone compared to an apple instead.

You should meet the kind of a woman who has worked hard on a farm all her life. The sheer practicality of those kind of people changes your perspective on shit.

I'm not saying don't lift, but being useful is more important, whatever being "useful" is, to the particular kind of woman you're going for.

Going after vapid bitches is a fool's errand from the get go.

>stretch marks
>arm full of ink
>at least half of that ink is probably covering up even shittier ink
>not even a natural hair color
>nose ring
>ugle af glasses
FUCKING DROPPED

>Going after vapid bitches is a fool's errand from the get go.
Yeah I guess but I was talking about getting bitches in general. Finding "the one" is hard as fuck not something even I can confidently give advice one since I myself haven't found her.

>stretch marks
Oh waah
>arm full of ink
Good, chicks with sleeves are hot as fuck
>at least half of that ink is probably covering up even shittier ink
So what?
>not even a natural hair color
Who gives a shit? It looks good.
>nose ring
Only a valid point because it's in the septum
>ugle af glasses
True

I don't know. But any whore I pick up and find has an iPhone, I ditch at restaurants with the bill after a nice big steak. :^)

Then what's the point of iMessage?

A gay """all in one""" messaging app for iPhone users.

Also you can message iPhone users from your mac

This is an American teenage girl phenomenon only. Nobody else gives a shit. Besides, people either use WhatsApp or iMessage, nobody bitches about no fucking SMS green bubbles.

>American
>WhatsApp
I don't know about other places in the country, but around here nobody even knows what a WhatsApp is.

Only foreigners and Canadians use whatsapp

That's because only about 5 of your states aren't absolute hick shitholes where people still swipe cards.

>t. foreigner mad at nothing

This.

Most use kik or mesenger.

sms cost 9 cent each
even without a dataplan paying the default 25 cent/MB whatsapp is cheaper

Sure thing, yuropoor

In the US you need to try to find a plan without unlimited SMS

I'm not in the Eurozone. Most of your citizens are just getting by, barely.

It's more about knowing whether you're having this conversation via iMessage or SMS, so that you know how it's being billed.

If that was the case they'd be making fun of blue bubbles. Practically everyone in the states has unlimited SMS, almost nobody has unlimited data.

Yes, and I look down on them for being tech illiterate. iOS (and now iPhone 7 with the one-jack bullshit) is for people who feel scared with more than one button or port. Android objectively has more features than iOS.

Daily Reminder:

The only losers that text with green bubbles are iCuck losers. ALL texts RECEIVED on iPhones are gray. Only OUTGOING texts on iPhones are colored blue/green (imessage/sms).

Android doesn't have this problem since you can customize text messages to display in any color you want, and the default is random.

Messaging anyone stupid enough to buy an iPhone.

Probably 75% of mates have iPhones here in Aus. We all still use Whatsapp or Fb message to communicate, dem group chats full of banter.
Sms is for when I want to contact the old or something.

>Android doesn't have this problem since you can customize text messages to display in any color you want, and the default is random.
This. Want blue bubbles? Green? How about red? Yellow? Gray? Purple? Whatever your favorite color is? Just go and set it to any color you want!

why should I care? my gf uses android

SMS are free in developed countries, therefore shitholes made messaging apps popular. In America you barely hear of anyone using messaging apps, even the iMessages are only used because they're on by default and embedded in the OS.

Actually if you have everything unlimited it makes sense that you would care a lot about battery, since it's the only thing that you don't have unlimited duh. At least think about the retarded shit you say.

Not sure what's more stupid - looking down on someone for the phone hey use or or caring about such people opinion. If a person can't get over such thing, it's not worth dealing with.

They're all niggers aren't they?

SMS is free in most of Europe too and we still use data based messaging because we're not using technology from the stone age like SMS and we don't get cucked on data plans

Sure it'd be nice to use IM instead of SMS, but SMS is just more practical in the States. See

Are mart sharters really this dumb?

Yo mama is

A very ignorant argument. SMS is lighter, faster, reliable on disaster situations, depends on -and only on- the same infrastructure voice does, therefore doesn't require third party servers or apps, and it's also delivered to the device on real time without it having to poll a server to see if there's something to download. All of this means better administration of resources such as battery and memory. Everything more than SMS is netbot and bloat, and if you genuinely believe that messaging apps are technically superior to SMS you are very ignorant.

I know what it's like in the US and I don't give a shit since I don't live in a third world shithole where people still treats iPhones like some kind of status symbol

>thinks the US is 3rd world

It can get pretty bad

Sorry grandpa, it's the year 2016 now. Hell, in five years you might even be ready to hear that you can send pictures and video to people now!

>when he has no argument and his technical knowledge is 0

What is MMS? Looks like you're the grandpa here.

>implying what year it is is an argument

burn

Also outdated technology? Thanks for proving my point

How am I supposed to argue with someone who's just going to say that added features like read reciepts, having your messages synched across all your devices and desktop clients, actual free, texting, voice calls and video chats to any part of the planet, picture and video sharing that doesn't use the shittiest technology on the planet, MMS, is "bloat"?

>any part of the planet

Hehe

is this a new level that gold diggers would go down to?

>Good, chicks with sleeves are hot as fuck

I fully and totally agree, but look at the rest of her, man.

>when he has no argument and his technical knowledge is 0

>How am I supposed to argue with someone who's just going to say that added features like read reciepts, having your messages synched across all your devices and desktop clients, actual free, texting, voice calls and video chats to any part of the planet, picture and video sharing that doesn't use the shittiest technology on the planet, MMS, is "bloat"?

You are not supposed to. First because you don't have the knowledge to, and second because you are wrong. Good that we could agree on that.

Good luck sending a message from a cave.....

lol is this really a fucking thing?
Android ought to have the same thing to know which people are apple tards

and ps in Brazil sms are looking history as well

>not showing bitches your cyanogenmod 14 Motorola
its like you dont even want pussy

I got one of the cheapest phones available and almost same specs at half the price on its branded counter parts
i feel really sexy

what phone?

>Underage retards will fall for the bait and crave an iphone
>Android tards will feel even more proud because they spent money on a different brand of toy

shill's paradise.

>getting this triggered

I would.

Green just denotes that the message came across SMS instead of data.
The message could have come from any phone, even an iPhone.

>Do girls look down on you for using Android ?
No, they look down on me for being ugly.

Gril here, I use a OP3 and date a guy with an S6 Edge.

It's retardation that causes you to hate on green bubbles, it's not gender exclusive.

>and it's also delivered to the device on real time without it having to poll a server to see if there's something to download
That's actually kinda wrong because
1) the cellphones poll the towers which is when the SMS messages get delivered, riding on the tower updates
2) messaging apps can make use of push servers, like Firebase Messaging (or GCM) so that the device has a connection open to a messenger server which will send the message to the device when received instead of having to wait for the device to request updates

Also, SMS might not be more reliable in disaster situation because cellular networks get absolutely FUCKED in a disaster. If the disaster is serious enough that you might lose Internet access at home (or where you are) you will DEFINITELY effectively lose cellular access as everyone will be suddenly trying to make calls and let people know they are okay, or find out if people are okay.
It has been documented time and time again.

Does his choice in a Samsung phone worry you about potential house fires?

Shit taste pleb

Like what? Calicucknia? Jew York?

Far better than yours.

>liking mental defectives
Enjoy your daddy isues

you bet OP is fucking bot as well

Chicks with daddy issues are the best

kys

Why?

I use Android and nobody has ever given me shit for it outside of playful, friendly banter.

so its a shittier version of hangouts?

why? you have one of those EMT blasters that shuts down communications?

What do paramedics have to do with Wi-Fi?

Agreed. I'm seeing a girl with daddy issues right now and get to double as being a father figure and a sexual partner. Shit is legit.

In my office of 30 people, only one person has an iPhone and he's an old man.

That I'm not into, I just love how crazy chicks with daddy issues can be in bed. Actually having them call me daddy and shit is creepy.

I love it when my princess calls me daddy.

Nope, He works as a firefighter.

Unless they're Indian.

Post pics of bf

There is a subset of women who do, and you should not waste your time on them

That just means he knows what to do in the event of a fire, it doesn't stop property damage.

you would have to be the most base of basic girl to dislike someone because they aren't using an iPhone. These people don't exist.

>SMS is lighter, faster, reliable on disaster situations
Are you retarded, idiot? SMS tends to not even go through on occasions where many people gather together while whatsapp works on free wifi too.
God people so tech illiterate make me sick.

>therefore shitholes made messaging apps popular
Yeah, because shitholes have unlimited wifi in all big cities. You are a complete idiot.
America is a third world country when it comes to internet infrastructure.
End yourself.

Girls look down on me for being socially awkward and irritating, not because of my phone choice.

>it's all data-based
Is iMessage your first IM program?

>In America you get two choices.
>>use 5 different messengers because nobody uses the same fucking thing
That's sad user. But that is the problem with your retarded people.
Over here nobody cared that zuckerberg bought whatsapp, everyone still uses it, because where not paranoid.

If by girls you mean tragically dumb baby factories

iPhones aren't even a symbol of wealth. Every foodstamp-carrying redneck in the country can lease one. For a woman with an IQ over 90 and a tendency to have fewer than 8 idiot kids, it's a fashion phone, and having one only matters if you're another woman. Find a girl that's smart enough to max out at 2 hellspawn and she won't care at all.

God, you make me cringe, beta.

90% of inked bitches only want to punish their parents.

This happens here on New Year's eve where calling someone is impossible for the first few hours. It is like DDoSing the cell towers.

>Just every Android phone had issues after about a year and a half.
You are just about the same stupid as people buying cheap ass refurbished laptops and then go for a 1900 bucks macbook pros and telling everyone how they are so much better.

If you buy shit you get shit. Buy a flagship android of a non retarded company like huawei or oneplus then you get a great reliable phone for a third of the price of an iphone.

>SMS are free in developed countries
kek

I actually experienced something similar, though with data, at Ultra Japan.
At the main stage I would get like 1mbit in speed test, if the test would even work, but about 200m away in Diver City I could get 70mbit.

Towers have limits and most of the time it is fine because most of what they are doing is sending updates with the odd phone call and some data, but when you get a lot of people all using their devices in a small area it's just too much for the tower to take.
Disaster situations are even worse because portions of the network can be damaged (towers usually have battery backup but they generally have links, either physical or satellite or another wireless form) which further reduces the capability of the network.

must be a US thing, only old/poor people without smartphones use SMS in europe.

My boyfriend uses an WP. I moved from iOS to Android because of open OS. And I like xperia's design.

Android has blue bubbles too if you download textra or smth similar

As a woman, I feel repulsion whenever a man whips out his iPhone.

This tells me he is not smart with money, or may not have much intelligence period (of course if it is a company phone I have few preconceptions, except questioning why you don't have a personal phone separate from your work phone). He also doesn't have the self resolve to not follow trends, nor stands out from others.

If he says he has a custom OS and kernel it would make me more interested than some Chad showing me his fucking ninja fruit high score or fantasy football team on his tiny ass screen.

Yes we do.

ugh....

a 9/10 told me that android users are poor animals on welfare that should be executed....I explained to her how android is superior coz its not a sandboxed OS....I took out my Cred Forums chink phone with alien specs only to get stuck in a bootloop in front of her.....
she told me to shut the fuck up and go be poor elsewhere

What's it like talking to a girl?

salty milk and coins

Cutting off your dick doesn't make you a woman.

>>can socialize and make small talk
>forcing yourself to talk about shit neither you nor the person you're talking to gives a fuck about

Fuck human beings.

>C'mon are you serious it's current year I mean come on seriously!

>>forcing yourself to talk about shit neither you nor the person you're talking to gives a fuck about
If this is your definition of small talk then no wonder you are failing.

Protip for you people: if the girl you're interested in cares about the colour of your chat bubbles, and even worse, uses that as a reason not to be with you, she's not worth your time.

SMS is a lot easier to intercept than an encrypted messenger.

*color

(you)

That IS small talk. Nobody gives a shit about the weather. Not you nor the person you're talking to. Wow, the weather is nice, good fucking job. Clearly nobody was aware without you bringing it up. What the fuck do you want me to reply with? "Sure is"? Are you going to tell me about how the grass is green and the sky is blue and the water is wet, expecting confirmation to such trivial shit each time? Is this what you find enjoyable discourse to be?

>small talk is just talking about about mundane things like the weather
No one is asking you to have an intellectual debate.
Find out what their interests are and talk about things you know about or find out about things that interest you that you don't know about.
If you can't talk about anything at all that would interest both of you then clearly you need to pick another person to hit on.

It's endearing. If I had to choose between awkward silence and small talk I would pick the small talk. Sometimes small talk can lead to interesting conversations, even if it's uncommon. Luckily we have smartphones so we don't have to pretend to like talking to each other anymore.

>using glorified dumbphones
No thanks, not everyone is a consumerist sheep.

>Using wireless landlines
KEK

well after 3 iphones i bought a sony z5 compact,
i figured:
cool i install stuff from everywhere
cool i can torrent on phone
cool the camera is absolutely fantastic
cool battery life and hardcore performance

returned to now 2 year old 5c within 6 weeks because:
no good software on android, even if you want to pay
torrenting on phone is funny the first time, useless afterwards because surrounded by computers
battery life is sucky if you use that shit all day
IT REALLY FUCKING LAGS GODDAMIT 8CORE FUCK MY MOM CPU

SHUTTER LAG ON THE CAMERA IS SO BRUTAL I MISSED EVERYTHING I WANTED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF

capslock because i always get so fucking angry spending 350 euros? on this shit

Kind of weird to look down on objectively smarter people.

g_designs_newIphone.jpg

What is this supposed to be?
A new Samsung product?

i've had my note 3 for 3 years and the only issue was the cracked screen

>texting girls
is this a meme?
there are a thousand shitty social networks that will let you know the exact moment that a girl is looking for a dick that also have messaging functions, why would you even use sms. You're hoping your little block of text gonna make her wet?

Girls always think I understand tech a lot or that I'm a professional in a tech field because of my Win phone desu

well memed, user

>Having trust issues over someone using a different phone

The person who says that is not to be trusted either, superficial fucks

It's Finnish cuisine. Besides, Samsung is nearly as bad as Apple.

>chatting with 3d pigs

no we dont you faggot.

maybe in Romania wherre you come from but not in Norway.

we use SMS, facebook messenger, snapchat.

Don't make fun of beer can chicken.

>shittier version of hangouts

Which one of these networks would you recommend, friend?

>let you know the exact moment that a girl is looking for a dick
lmao, how?

Message+ came stock in LG G3 in 2014 and could do all of this. With more customization.

>tfw pass all points except for the last two

I'm glad to live in a country where the middle class doesn't give much of a fuck due to the low income

I don't meet people who use iPhones often, including girls. In here people have to worry about food and bills.

What is SMS. TFW my 3g/4g data usage on my iPhone last month was 30GB lel.

> Using imessage

Disgusting

Making jokes is dumb anyway. Go try some new things and read a book about conversation.

I can second this. I lost my virginity while still using a Samsung Galaxy Ace, have gotten laid with a moto g (my now ex girlfriend had the same model as me) etc.
It really doesnt matter in either the long or short run, so long as you're not autistic about your phone.

How well did that turn out for Elliot Roger (pbuh)?

Most middle class girls where I live use Android. Feels good. Pretty sure this bubble colour meme is just another stupid American phenomenon. American women are so fucking pathetic to care about such things.

> Green bubbles
SMS is for autists. If I can't message people in Skype (my work messenger) or mail them, I call them.

Anyway, those girls are just so poor, they can't afford SMS chat. That's what I think.

I don't get it, can you not change the way your messages look like?

>tfw I dont even have a single girl on my phone except for my mom
>tfw I will never know if the green bubble bias is true
Life is hell. Is at leaat having a single friend that I can text regularly too much to ask?

>Skype
Non-free.
Consider quitting your job.

This. Though I've never heard of anyone using telegram so it's WhatsApp/fb messenger for me.

I will someday.
However, I don't give a fuck. Whatever works. Everybody knows Skype can give our messages to third parties, it's not for a secret confidential stuff.

>Caring about people below you, looking down on you

>SMS

Instant Messaging or get outta here, whore!

>iOS
>being able to change anything

SMS is a form of instant messaging.

>latinas
>not nigresses

Why would I use data on something I get an unlimited amount of and my phone does already?

>tfw i have several girls on my phone that arent related to me in anyway
>tfw they all use LINE so it doesnt matter that some have iphones

This.
It's so fucking weird.

In Europe I have a basic plan with 4 gigs of mobile data. But even 300 megabytes years ago was enough for Hangouts.

(Well yeah, dumb fucks buy a plan with data, start browsing kikebook, and "OH MY GOD ITS NOT ENOUGH FOR ANYTHIIING!!11".... gee.)

I have a Z3C.

I am a heavy user.
It lasts about 2-3 days with heavy use for me.
It does not lag.
It is waterproof.

> Shutter lag
There is zero lag on this weaker model, I have no idea what you did.

>>every woman I've slept with since has used an iPhone
>>every one of my new colleagues has an iPhone
>>my (now) girlfriend and her family have iPhones

I still don't see the point there.
So if I had an S7 and I fucked your girlfriend... what would happen?
Her kid would born with black skin?
Would her vagina burn while we fuck because I have an Android device?

I really don't get it son.

Also, normies in Europe just use Messenger (Facebook), WhatsApp, and all the rest.
Especially Messenger.

too many IM applications

holy shit that thing is fugly

mobile coverage, data plans, internet speed are all third world in the US.

Yuropoor here
The only case I still get SMS, is when I get a confirmation of me ordering food.
You burgers are lagging behind, as always

why should I care about SMS or other shitty apps? Mail works and I don't have to keep a phone on all the time which drains the battery almost instantly. t: yuropoor

only indians and niggers use watsapp and telegram

Everyone I know in New India uses Kik. A few of my friends use whatsapp because we have family overseas. No one uses SMS

>Not getting a SMS notification/otp for credit card payment.

every single example of a woman in that picture was an example of every kind of woman I dislike

hood nigger, retarded Asian, retarded white girl

/thread

seriously, nobody gives a shit about what phone anyone uses

youtube.com/watch?v=wSV1UFbhJ-A

How do you know she's "hood"?

>credit card
>europe
I forgot, I do get a SMS from my bank when doing online payments. As a form of 2FA

I's got nothing to do with Facebook owning WhatsApp, they don't even fucking know what WhatsApp is.

None of that has anything to do with the US's first world status.

>SMS
>in 2016

pls

>woman
>slept with
>girlfriend
>my
>believing the above

Can confirm. Everyone uses messenger, while lots of people also use WhatsApp, or rarely viber.

Doesn't everyone just use wechat? The only people here that use iPhones are chinks.

Sort of. Women can be very superficial and when they only have a text message conversation to go by, there's a chance that you're not financially sound if you're texting green bubbles. Which is a bad assumption on some level since anyone can acquire an iPhone but what do they care.

>implying that someone will go with a girl that gives a shit about what phone he's using

fucking 3Ders

Cred Forums pls go

I'd rather that I use SMS and pay extra for my data plans, because the alternative is living in Europe.

I agree

this is all fun and shit to joke about online but if irl anyone who is out of highschool is really bothered and affected by things like brands and crap..he is in for a sad life

instantgrams DMs, tweeter DMs, fbooks messenger, tinder, basically anything where they can show a sexy picture and get attention for it.

change their fbook picture to something in a bathing suit, upload a instantgram picture with excessive cleavage, RT/share/comment on a bunch of sexy pictures, swipe you on tinders, etc

it's autofocus trying to get macro shots of his itty bitty weiner

FUCKING ROASTED

Speaking as a girl, guys with iPhones are just more attractive at face value.

Easy going care free dudes are always more attractive. Having an iPhone gives off that vibe because they don't stress over the little details of their phone and just want a solid high quality device that isn't going to hassle them. On the other hand, when I see a guy with an Android phone, particularly a Nexus, I just know that he's likely going to be some self hating, really uptight nerd who probably hates women too.

see

so you're saying I won't attract the kind of girls who go on Cred Forums? ...meh.

yeah what the fuck ive been using touchscreens for over 10 years no problems here senpai

maybe he actually had friends to text?

>That's because only about 5 of your states aren't absolute hick shitholes where people still swipe cards.
As if PIN and chip was better.

>get new credit card
>it has one of those "chips" europoors on Cred Forums keep raving about
>go to mcdonalds
>order two mcdoubles, a mcchicken, 20 chicken nuggets, 2 large fries, and a mcflurry
>attempt to slide the chip
>"you have to insert it in the slot underneath, sir"
>the slot takes 30 seconds to find
>60 more seconds for it to "verify"
>beeps when it's done
>go deaf from beeping
>by the time I get to a table, my food is cold and a random shooter has gunned down everyone in the restaurant
>have to tip the shooter
>he only accepts credit cards
>"you have to insert it in the slot underneath, sir"
>get shot because I can't find the slot in time
>now $130k in debt from hospital bills

That's why we use contactless payments for small purchases.

Here most banks charge a monthly fee for contactless payments, unless you're a student.

why is this thread not deleted

I look down on girls that use expensive phones.

pathetic people worshiping millionaire corporations

Only americans give a fuck about imessage

You and I brother, you and I.

If you're not a student why are you poor?

It's got nothing to do with being poor, it's called not being retarded
>paying a fee every month so instead of swiping your card you put it near the reader

>Americans still use SMS

>use 5 different messengers because nobody uses the same fucking thing
Everybody here uses WhatsApp. I haven't used SMS for years

Here nobody knows what a WhatsApp is. Most use Facebook messenger, then you've got a few that use Kik, others that use Snapchat, some that use BBM, etc. It's just far simpler to stick with the unlimited SMS everyone has.

>It's just far simpler to stick with the unlimited SMS everyone has.
Fair enough. It's pretty much the same here except everyone uses WhatsApp instead of SMS

The person you're replying to was answering the question of whether or not house fires worried them, not whether they're afraid of property damage or not.

none

>don't have severe facial/body deformities
Extremely bad case of acne and several scars on my face because of my parents.

>have a job
Yes, but a crappy one.

Still live, yes

I don't dress fancy.

Yes.

>are physically fit
no.

I often refuse to make conversation, I'm just not interested.

No.

Is there hope for me /fit/?

No you dipshit they don't care.

I've been married for 4 years with 2 kids...we both used Android.

When I was so how I crushed a lot of pussy...nobody ever have a shit about my phone.

Grow some fucking confidence...that's all birches care about. Just confidence.

I'm Europe you also get bombed and raped daily. Fuck off caliphate fag.

Is everyone in america this poor?

no, sorry

>having money means you're okay with needlessly wasting it
That's not how it works, dumbass.

I'm sorry that I reminded you that you're poor, didn't mean to make you feel bad

So you consider your own mother and grandmother potential mates?

Same here.

user, you are one of the biggest retards I have ever encountered.

What kind of degenerate doesn't? My mother is a beautiful woman and so is her mother.

I'm at the same boat with you user

A woman who is so superficial is not worth anyone wasting their limited energy as a human being, or their limited life, on.
You need a life partner who you are going to be comfortable with in any and all aspects; not one who is so superficial and whiny like a spoiled 1st world brat that you'll be growing grey hair 20 years early because of her.

Who the fuck cares what women think, especially white ones?

>ITT
>we take a look at a sleuth of vapid cunts too stupid to realize that despite what phone someone else uses, every message you get sent to your iPhone displays grey, while only your messages are displayed as green or blue

I'm yuropoor and literally *never* had someone propose to have a convo over something else than SMS. I guess people use Facebook for people they don't have phone numbers to, but apart from that, it seems to me SMS is standard.

Moldova doesn't count as Europe.

>I'm yuropoor and literally *never* had someone propose to have a convo over something else than SMS.
Are you sure you're country is actually part of Europe?
Everyone I know, all from different countries, uses Whatsapp or Telegram, sometimes both.
SMS is out of date and it's showing. Here they give away unlimited SMS with subscriptions and even then there's barely any usage; The alternatives simply are better.

Android is the OS for Google fanboy gimps and poorfags who got the cheapest phone "free" with their contract, or who got the cheapest pay-as-you-go smartphone at Wal-Mart.

Girls can tell you're a poor manlet when you use Android.

Anyway with all the shitware and built in Google spyware and baseband spyware why would you even buy a Droid?

I mean you're either poor, retarded, or work for Google the way I see it.

$0.05 have been deposited on your "Think Differently" bank account. Thank you for your support.

>looks in thread
>sees obvious Google employee memes
Why not call out all the Pajeets too?

Poor ass Android user.