Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an...

Do you immediately lose all respect and dismiss any tech related opinions from someone when you notice they're an Appletard?

Yes. Isn't the purpose of buying Apple ignoring all tech related stuff and focusing on being productive or w/e matters?

I don't hold the opinions of people with bad tattoos in high esteem.

>I don't hold the opinions of people with tattoos in esteem.
FTFY

>ACMT certified
>work at school
>appletards galore
>they will have their parents pay any price to fix it
>macbook covered in hookah water and hookah puck flakes
>girl literally spilled milk saturating her logicboard and destroying her phone and computer
>kids bring their parents because they blame me for the expensive repair
>get told by hundreds macbooks are advertised as impenetrable bunkers and made to sustain drops

Hook line and sinker everybody

Yes I hate macfags so much, yesterday one came up to me with his stupid macbook bag and started to say something so I screeched as loudly as I could while pummeling my head with alternating hands to drown him out until he left. Fucking macfags

Yes, but I also loose respect for people who blindly hate apple too. There are just tons of people who don't know shit who hate it just because they've been told to by some guy on Reddit or some shit.

Of course not.

>permanently engraving corporate logos and ceos onto your body
No wonder so many people are in debt over stupid purchases.

No, since all the "mactards" that I see are old greybeards that sought refuge in mac after oracle bought Sun.

I dismiss all opinions from mactards.

One of the most skilled developers at my work is an appletard with very low regard for Linux and contempt for Windows. It makes me really confused so I try not to think about it.

Yes if they're just doing normie shit with it

mactards spotted

There is literally nothing wrong with that, you edgy little 12 year old shitstain.

If they use Apple products?
No.

If they tattoo tech company logos or CEOs on their bodies, definitely.

mactard spotted

U can be dumb and smart at the same time.

>there's nothing wrong with being a 12 year old mactoddler

No fucking shit, dumbass. Now get to bed, you've got middle school in the morning.

I sincerely thought you'd disappear when the school year started back up. I've never been so disappointed for being wrong.

If they're Apple evangelists that try to spread the good news all the time, then yes. If they just use the products, then no.

>mactards get this butthurt from strangers online
Well I shouldn't be surprised. Knowing that you're a macfag means you're probably quite used to having your butt abused.

>spouting memes that are older than you are

derp.

This.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there's a shortage of mature opinions in a bait thread.

At least have some creativity with your insults instead of just calling everyone underage.
Oh wait, you like companies that have never innovated before.
Is that why you can only think of one insult?

Only if they're over 40, but in that case I'd dismiss their tech-related opinions anyway

mactard spotted

>I use linux on my trash machine so it means I'm not a mactard

mactard spotted

*unless they're over 40

He's just mad BeAwesome outed him as a 12 year old that names himself after 1337 hax0r characters from lame 70's movies.

There's nothing wrong with using Apple products, but there are plenty of things wrong with being a huge fucking faggot.

>tells me I'm not creative
>does nothing but post the same three images and spout the same shit memes repeatedly in literally every Apple thread he can find
Come on now.

>mac user spotted
>yes I am
>lol mac user spotted
>no shit
>lol I found a mac user
You are beyond retarded.

>trash machine
That trash machine has all the virtualization features and performance I need to do what I want.

gaymer

isn't BeAwesome that pissphone fag?

Are you retarded? I have not posted a single picture you fucking mongoloid.

>There's nothing wrong with using Apple products
>there are plenty of things wrong with being a huge fucking faggot.

Those are mutually exclusive statements seeing as using Apple products makes you a huge fucking faggot.

just a reminder everything in this thread is b8

I figured you were the same shitposter that shows up in all the Apple threads. Forget about the picture part then, the rest still describes you perfectly.

>lol macs r gay xDDD
What a well thought out and insightful retort you've got there.

"counter culture"
I stopped laughing years ago

Oh look it's the same landwhale mactard that shows up in every Apple thread to defend the honor of his favored corporate religion.

I work in web development and everyone I know uses a mac. So no, I can't really dismiss someone because they use apple products

I generally dismiss anyone's opinion in technology if they don't work in a technology related field

mactard spotted

I'm underweight and am not even a fan of Apple anymore. They've started going downhill. Regardless blind hatred is even more retarded than you are and I'll continue to argue with retards who hate Apple because it's cool to because they're even stupider than they think Apple users are.

the only mactards i meet are either tech clueless retards that buy a >$1k computer to use it as a facebook machine, and/or those trying to live beyond their means.

mactard spotted

>unemployed neet
Get into the tech industry and you'll see more Apple products.

Consider suicide

>i have no argument so i'll call it blind hatred

mactard spotted

No, because I never had any to begin with.

There's no reason to ever trust other people's opinions on tech until they have demonstrated their understanding to me, whcih an Appletard would simply fail to do.

Also, I don't tend to hang out around idiots; Cred Forums being the most notable exception (and I do my best to ignore idiots on Cred Forums and hide threads)

>tech industry
i'm not interested in your shitty useless software bubble industry. i'm quite content being a phd student in mechanical engineering for now.

Why bother providing shitposters with a proper argument? They're just going to cram their fingers in their ears and shout LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU anyway.

>Get into the tech industry and you'll see more Apple products.
Not the person you are responding to, but outside of web devs and artists I see no one with apple products at work.

>(and I do my best to ignore idiots on Cred Forums and hide threads)
Way to suck ass

This. Macfags are really getting on my nerves thinking they're creative because they're "different"

>that entire post

>content on being poor.
Have fun with that lifetime basement dweller.

t. Purdue Engineering undergraduate.

The only shitposter in this thread is you mactard.

If they use a Mac, I'm fine

if they're die-hard appletards who actively disparage non Apple users, yes.

Lol ok kid

Yeah HE totally sounds like the autist here

I do dismiss all of their tech related opinions but it doesn't make me lose respect for them.

Then you're in the many "tech shops" that converted from UNIX to NT/win2k in the late 90's/early 2000's

yes.

I like Apple products, I own a few and prefer those products over the competition, but I do disregard anyone who cannot see anything past Apple.

I grew up with DOS.

It was the first OS I really learned how to do anything with other than play games.

The problem with Apple:

Macintosh used to be cutting edge software before Windows outright stole their idea. Apple stopped being a development community and started turning into a marketing brand when they crashed after windows decimated their hardware sales.

Back then, people used to expect to go into the store, see a box, pop open the floppy disk and load the program, the fact that apple couldn't do that was kind of what killed it.

Its funny how Macintosh went from being one of the most copyright friendly firms in regards to its software to one of the most hardcore advocates of IP licensing and copyright infringement/ proprietary platforms.

What does that have to do with the tech sector, dostard. Command Line tech junkies were in UNIX at the time of DOS, ya know what MacOS is.

My company just didn't buy into fads, and I work in a tech company but not a code monkey farm. We don't have standing desks, open offices, or BYOD policies either. The majority of the workstations use the operating system most of our clients use, simple.

Cool, your outsourced IT support company allows you to buy lots of gold. Right, pajeet?

nah, apple has the best hardware and software

maybe when you grow up you'll realize it

Actually we mainly develop tailored oracle database solutions, and custom front end applications for said databases. Most of our clients are government so our corporate culture is to be expected.

Add

If they post on /g in an autistic rage of butthurt

Yes

>Tfw spilled milk, coke, fruitopia, chocolate milk into cheap Dell Inspiron laptop from 2010
>Open it up, clean it
>Still working great

>Buy Asus laptop
>It's a cheap atom based laptop
>Chocolate milk skills on it
>Don't even open it, just wipe
>It works

Either I'm lucky, or Apple sucks

>PLSQL
you fucking liar, you said you weren't a code monkey. Plus Oracle is a commercial UNIX company, the same as Apple.

not really

Yes.

I am not a code monkey, I am a systems analyst. My life mainly involves business meetings and some minor DBA work.

>Plus Oracle is a commercial UNIX company, the same as Apple.
Your point? You assume we roll Apple products just because it is UNIX. Webdevs and artists are the only people at our company who use apple products.

You don't need to exist.

>I am a systems analyst
So you have an A.S. in IT from community college.

>You assume we roll Apple products just because it is UNIX
It would be easiest to administer a Unix system from a Unix desktop (macos). Unless your retarded company doesn't use Solaris and run oracle from Winblows servers. Which is pants on head.

>wtf I hate apple now that normies all like it.

B.Sci Computer Science, and from years before in my Sysadmin days a Dipl. in Information Technology. I know that job title gets thrown through the mud a lot to mean things it shouldn't like, "[anything here] engineer" so your assumption is understandable.

>Unless your retarded company doesn't use Solaris and run oracle from Winblows servers.
They are installed on RHEL servers actually. Solaris 11 pretty much killed Solaris, why would we use it now?

a normal laptop has layers of plastic, metal, and a mess of cables and wires that help spread out liquid damage and in most cases are completely fixable.

Macbooks have an unsealed bottom that is held it delicately by tiny ass pentalobe screws that are smaller than a small rock that gets stuck under your nail. And direct exposure to all major hardware underneath.

also if you fuck up your keyboard you HAVE to replace your palm rest, battery, and microphone.

so yeah other laptops are totally fine honestly.

He doesn't know any better than he's used to. Take the chance to educate him :^)

No I let them speak and remove all doubt first.

"Think different" tattoo
Literally not thinking different