The Apple logo isn't worthless

Okay Cred Forums, what mental gymnastics can I go through to convince myself that I don't care that Apple iPhone has the best mobile graphics in the world? Is there any way to justify that specs matter on PC's but this specific spec is totally irrelevant to phones?

Other urls found in this thread:

mostly-tech.com/tag/gfxbench/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What will you even use your phone for?

For the sake of discussion, let's say 4K video editing in iMovie and playing iOS-exclusive games that are too intensive to release first on Android.

What the fuck? Who the hell edits a movie on their phone. Use a Mac you dumbass

You don't need mental gymnastics. Cell phones are for calling and texting people. Computers and consoles are for games and if you have a social life, you don't need them for a temporary escape from a terrible life.

>crapple
>performance
Nice bait. It's 2016 and the iPhone is still running a fucking dual core 1.3 ghz processor when Android devices are already octa core.

Thats how superior the Apple cpus are. But OP how do you know you aren't gay if you haven't at least tried it once

Read the benchmarks and weep you poorfag piece of shit

And spoiler: iPhone 7 is 40% better than THAT

>dual core cpu
>beating a octa core
Shill harder iPajeet.

>fake benchmarks designed to shill for Apple

Run GFXbench yourself and post your numbers. Feel free to overclock your phone or do whatever you want, you're still not going to even be able to beat the tiny iPhone SE.

If only you could afford a retina display :^)

>run a biased benchmark made to make crapple products look good

According to another poorfag it's one of the best benchmarks in the world

mostly-tech.com/tag/gfxbench/

Any counter points? And please, don't respond until you're done with that cock in your mouth.

>benchmarks on a device designed to share emojis and tell your mom you need din dins

Kek

They are quad core now. Besides their single core performance was way ahead of Qualcomm and other Android memes. That was the most important aspect, as most tasks are still just single threaded

I don't particularly want an iPhone but I can admit their cpus are better without resorting to childish autism.

>apple shill talking about someone else having a cock in his mouth

Its all closed source shit, you can't run the same benchmark across platforms.

But but user! Androids MULTI-TASK! And if I accept that all the pretty girls are walking around with more GPU power than me with my OnePlus53, that would be like admitting god doesn't exist!

Okay that's fair, I only want to discuss using valid information. So tell me, how would you go about running an accurate graphics benchmark between the most powerful Android phone(Note 7) and the iPhone 7?

You can't, iOS is too locked down.

That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard I have root access to the device, WTF is locked down for me? I can run anything I want in raw OpenGL just like Android

Either you come up with a better way to compare performance or GFXbench is totally valid.

Or shit, feel free to compare any other graphics benchmark that is biased towards Android, see if that bias will make up for a 40% performance gap between Note 7 and iPhone 7 lmfao

Seriously, just kill yourself, you fucking piece of shit iPajeet street shitter.

I'm ejaculating in a thin, young white woman tonight. There is literally zero chance I'd kill myself while my life is this fucking awesome.

Also, since I'm not a poorfag like you, I actually own an Android AND iPhone.

Since you're dumb and can't do math: 2 > 1, I'm better than you.

>pajeet lies to himself to seem "successful" on an anonymous imageboard
Enjoying that $1US a day payment, Pajeet?